|Last Price ||Avg Target Price || Upside/Downside ||Price Call |
|0.46 ||1.02 || +0.56 (121.74%) || |
|* Average Target Price, Price Call and Upside/Downside are derived from Price Targets in the past 6 months.|
|** Price Targets are adjusted for Bonus Issue, Shares Split & Shares Consolidation (where applicable).|
|Date ||Open Price ||Target Price ||Upside/Downside ||Price Call ||Source ||News |
| No Price Target available for this stock. |
scottybang q 0.46 also cant sell out. lol. now rugi 1 cent
pang123 Scotty why bother to sell when u r losing? Suggest to give it a mth or so. No point changing now as the rest of shares already up. If within a mth still no news then sell. I don't think it will fall a loy from now. Once got 1 news, many good news will follow. If no news then sell.
howard498 i may give it within 3 months... 2 cts
happy1983 Nvm... we still have captain here...
yifie_911 waiting for years and years and now another years...lol
pang123 Yup. Just another month. Or else I will sell too
yifie_911 There will be another months after another months
snake_eye dont worry..u juz have to wait less than 2 weeks..
rocket Ok. Since they are so many master Sifu here to give us assurance , let hold on n see what gonna happen in a month time . Of course no blaming if thing doesn't turn up likes what we expecting . Scomi ! Add oil ! Add oil ! Will concentrate at other counter first :)