| Publish date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013, 05:01 PM |
KUALA TERENGGANU: Lembaga Tabung Haji (TH) has opened its fourth TH Hotel at Gong Badak 12km from here and 1km from the airport, to join the three existing TH Hotels in Kelana Jaya (Selangor), Bayan Lepas (Penang) and Kota Kinabalu (Sabah).
The new 182-room four-star Shariah-compliant hotel has a convention centre, 3,000-seat banquet hall and a women-only swimming pool.
For the fasting month, it is offering superior and deluxe rooms for RM180 (complete with pre-dawn 'sahur' meal), as well as a Ramadan Buffet at RM59 for adults (RM41 for children), with RM1 from each meal donated to orphanages, general manager Malizan Zakaria told Bernama here today.
From the third day of Ramadan, Middle Eastern dishes such as barbecued wether (castrated ram) and mandi rice are featured, she added.
The hotel, developed on a 3.2ha site at a cost of nearly RM70 million by TH subsidiary TH Properties Sdn Bhd, will be used as an embarkation centre for prospective pilgrims from Peninsular Malaysia's east coast states to fly direct to Jeddah and Madinah.-- Bernama
- BNM action to stabilise declining ringgit appropriate, says World Bank - Dec 07, 2016
- Malaysian October exports shrink by 8.6pct, imports down 6.6pct - Dec 07, 2016
- Hibiscus postpones Aussie project - Dec 07, 2016
- Ringgit opens slightly lower against US Dollar - Dec 07, 2016
- Shocked by BNM's ringgit conversion move, rubber exporters appeal for rescindment - Dec 06, 2016
- RM780.5mln outflow: Market well supported, says MIDF - Dec 06, 2016
Be the first to like this.