Social Forum >> Forum Thread
218 comment(s). Last comment by rojakmee at Aug 13, 2018 09:30 PM
 7 people like this.

Post Reply   Back  
Page 1 2 3 4 5

Ayoyo
294 posts

Posted by Ayoyo > Aug 13, 2018 11:29 AM | Report Abuse

Raider, that thinking is very flawed.. Taking on debt with no acumen, edge and risk management plan but purely on the asset of youth?? ...

Do you know what the majority of people who have traded the markets all their life never turn profitable?

I have been screwed so many times in the past before turning profitable.. Had I taken MF during my learning years, I'd been 6 feet under now...

Raider, it is very reckless to advise newbies to take MF to trade the markets

stockraider
8151 posts

Posted by stockraider > Aug 13, 2018 11:36 AM | Report Abuse

Survival of the fittest mah....!!
What is rm 30k investment, when the parent spend rm 500k to Rm 1.0m in the education of this newbies leh ??

Btw why u r still here when u get screwed so many time leh ??
U should be thinking of quitting loh....!!

Posted by Ayoyo > Aug 13, 2018 11:29 AM | Report Abuse

Raider, that thinking is very flawed.. Taking on debt with no acumen, edge and risk management plan but purely on the asset of youth?? ...

Do you know what the majority of people who have traded the markets all their life never turn profitable?

I have been screwed so many times in the past before turning profitable.. Had I taken MF during my learning years, I'd been 6 feet under now...

Raider, it is very reckless to advise newbies to take MF to trade the markets

Ayoyo
294 posts

Posted by Ayoyo > Aug 13, 2018 11:51 AM | Report Abuse

To answer raider, why am I still adamant on trading despite my early losses of the past, it's my belief system

I believe that,
I wanted to hone my passion (for trading) into a career.. One that gives me total financial independence, away from the corporate world where I'm not answerable to or accountable for anyone

I can be the minority who can trade profitably

I believe it's doable because
markets are not random, but manipulated by humans to their profitable advantage

There are simple uncluttered ways to look into these smart money footprints.. And because human nature never changes, I was fascinated by the trading acumen of Jesse Livermore, Richard Wyckoff who can trade markets from reading the tape

I believe that in order to trade profitably, it's not the system but how I manage my risks, especially when I'm wrong

I believe that I don't have to shoot anything that moves but put probabilities in your favor by trading selectively.. Notice I used probabilities and not certainties

And many other reasons... The point being, it's your belief system and if you want it bad enough, you'll always be guided to resources or mentor who can help pave the path of least resistance to your goals, be it in life or trading

stockraider
8151 posts

Posted by stockraider > Aug 13, 2018 11:59 AM | Report Abuse

Correctloh....but why u need to get screwed so many times b4 u realized...a system and discipline adherence to it is very essential to success leh ??

Thats why the newbies, need to go accelerated learning using MF early, so that not to be screwed many time like u mah.....!!

Posted by Ayoyo > Aug 13, 2018 11:51 AM | Report Abuse

To answer raider, why am I still adamant on trading despite my early losses of the past, it's my belief system

I believe that,
I wanted to hone my passion (for trading) into a career.. One that gives me total financial independence, away from the corporate world where I'm not answerable to or accountable for anyone

There are simple uncluttered ways to look into these smart money footprints.. And because human nature never changes, I was fascinated by the trading acumen of Jesse Livermore, Richard Wyckoff who can trade markets from reading the tape

I believe that in order to trade profitably, it's not the system but how I manage my risks, especially when I'm wrong

I believe that I don't have to shoot anything that moves but put probabilities in your favor by trading selectively.. Notice I used probabilities and not certainties

And many other reasons... The point being, it's your belief system and if you want it bad enough, you'll always be guided to resources or mentor who can help pave the path of least resistance to your goals, be it in life or trading

Ayoyo
294 posts

Posted by Ayoyo > Aug 13, 2018 12:02 PM | Report Abuse

Raider, Jack ma failed tens of times before he got his break..

Maybe I'm not as good as you... It was a long journey

For me, I wanted to be sure I reached my destination ultimately.. If I had taken MF, I'd been in the obituary announcements long ago, like many other speculators before me

stockraider
8151 posts

Posted by stockraider > Aug 13, 2018 12:06 PM | Report Abuse

Correctloh.....!!
Jackma failed 10 times....if u r jack ma student...u need to fail 10x leh ??

No need mah....he is smart can already learn from the sifu mah...!!

So please have a broad mind...do not discount the power of MF.
Anyway it is just a tool loh....!!

Posted by Ayoyo > Aug 13, 2018 12:02 PM | Report Abuse

Raider, Jack ma failed tens of times before he got his break..

Maybe I'm not as good as you... It was a long journey

For me, I wanted to be sure I reached my destination ultimately.. If I had taken MF, I'd been in the obituary announcements long ago, like many other speculators before me

stockraider
8151 posts

Posted by stockraider > Aug 13, 2018 12:07 PM | Report Abuse

Lets me explain why raider promote MF strongly to the newbies loh...!
As u all know MF is just a tools that magnify return, if u r good...it will magnify ur return loh...If u r good it will help u to build wealth mah....!!

For the newbies it is very suitable mah....1st they start with a clean slate, they have time & can afford to lose and 3rd they have not much too lose loh....!!
For newbies based on raider formula they are either going to wipeout or they are going to be very rich if they use margin loh...!!

Lets raider explain the consequence of newbies got wipeout loh..!!
If newbies got wipeout his rm 30k capital....it is not the end of the world loh....he may either walk away and don touch share forever and chose a different field of wealth building, if his make out may not be suitable in share investment, he realize his limitation when young is a good thing loh...!!
Don wait until....when he is in the early 40 to 50s and got families commitment and children and when they have alot of monies to lose...they venture into investment with weak investment make up, they venture to investment loh..!
Or another newbies....who got wipeout, decided to learn from all his mistake he did and stay to make himself a better investor loh...!!
Think positively Actually this newbies undergo a crash course to learn share investment loh..!! For rm 30k....it is not a very expensive lesson loh.....!!

As for the winners, it is confirm their make up is suitable for a lifelong wealth building....they will make great investor since they start young and master art of margin investing loh....!!

stockraider
8151 posts

Posted by stockraider > Aug 13, 2018 12:10 PM | Report Abuse

Btw if u read properly u r in the group b type if u have taken MF loh.....!!

Lets raider explain the consequence of newbies got wipeout loh..!!
If newbies got wipeout his rm 30k capital....it is not the end of the world loh....he may either walk away and don touch share forever and chose a different field of wealth building, if his make out may not be suitable in share investment, he realize his limitation when young is a good thing loh...!!

"Don wait until....when he is in the early 40 to 50s and got families commitment and children and when they have alot of monies to lose...they venture into investment with weak investment make up, they venture to investment loh..!
Or another newbies....who got wipeout, decided to learn from all his mistake he did and stay to make himself a better investor loh...!!
Think positively Actually this newbies undergo a crash course to learn share investment loh..!! For rm 30k....it is not a very expensive lesson loh.....!! "

Jonathan Keung
1613 posts

Posted by Jonathan Keung > Aug 13, 2018 12:11 PM | Report Abuse

Margin financing is not the cup of tea for newbies or average investors. MF is like taking a bet on your investment good ( you make more money . bad you lose more money )

stockraider
8151 posts

Posted by stockraider > Aug 13, 2018 12:19 PM | Report Abuse

U have stated u follow livermore and wyckoff....raider will advice u not to follow livermore even if u have taken or not taken MF loh...!!
Bcos livermore push too far its limit loh...!!

Raider highly recommend u follow wyckoff...it is sure win in the long run loh....!!
U should take margin when u use follow wyckoff....bcos u seldom use it, U use it when there is a very big opportunity loh...!!

Wyckoff is a surewin for trader, it is just like W Buffet sure win for investor loh....!!

Raider see wyckoff is not really a trader, he is a contraian investor loh....!!

posted by Ayoyo > Aug 13, 2018 11:51 AM | Report Abuse

I believe that,

Ayoyo
294 posts

Posted by Ayoyo > Aug 13, 2018 01:17 PM | Report Abuse

Successful speculation is not about follow you, follow me... It's about finding your own edge and sticking to it..

There will always be only one Livermore, just as there is only one Wyckoff.. To mimic them entirely is a sure recipe for disaster... Which is why one will only have muted results by paying and following blindly techniques taught from a guru or master

And I reiterate to newbies, not unless you have sponsorship from your parents, never attempt to start your trading with MF.. Learn the ropes, trade small, most importantly allow yourself to make mistakes and learn from them.. The day you stop losing money is the day you are on the path to profitability

qqq3
2578 posts

Posted by qqq3 > Aug 13, 2018 02:19 PM | Report Abuse

ted by Jonathan Keung > Aug 13, 2018 12:11 PM | Report Abuse

Margin financing is not the cup of tea for newbies or average investors
==============

on the contrary, your hero Warren the Buffalo started his sailang and margin career with all in and margin his bankrupt textile company at a very young age.

that is the way to go.....now, old and senile already tells people not to sailang and margin.....why? because now he wants reputation, more than he wants money.

Ayoyo
294 posts

Posted by Ayoyo > Aug 13, 2018 02:21 PM | Report Abuse

Here's a good, honest perspective on the realities of trading for a living

http://www.learntotradethemarket.com/blog/market-will-deceive-you-if-you-let-it

qqq3
2578 posts

Posted by qqq3 > Aug 13, 2018 02:22 PM | Report Abuse

George Soros is different...GS has always been more consistent....GS tells with great pride he always pushes his mentees to buy more and take more margin when they have done their home work.

qqq3
2578 posts

Posted by qqq3 > Aug 13, 2018 02:25 PM | Report Abuse

The Value Partners guy Cheah Cheng Hye calls it the killer instinct.....you got it or you don't.

He says he got the killer instinct.

qqq3
2578 posts

Posted by qqq3 > Aug 13, 2018 04:19 PM | Report Abuse

the war....and the secret of success,....... is in the mind, not in the maths.

how to sailang, how to margin?

in fact, how to make decisions? to be decisive? how to overcome loss aversion?

born? trained?

stockraider
8151 posts

Posted by stockraider > Aug 13, 2018 09:23 PM | Report Abuse

In a way ayoyo is right u can do it slowly loh...but if u have no confidence, no determination and not willing to take up the challenge & risk...whatever u do half heartedly...how could u smell any success, even u tried failed many times leh ??

Yes u can follow ayoyo way, slowly does it...loh...!!
Get screwed many times.... only see little bit of successs loh...!!

If u follow raider way, with burning desire to succeed with accelerated learning, with the use of MF ..your chances of success is faster & more in depth loh...!!

Don be like kc, technically investment fundamental background strong but no confidence, with chicken heart & no confidence even to beat low hurdle benchmark return of 5% pa over 5 yrs loh...!!

If u have chicken heart, even with great skill...u will go no where loh...!!

Posted by Ayoyo > Aug 13, 2018 01:17 PM | Report Abuse

Successful speculation is not about follow you, follow me... It's about finding your own edge and sticking to it..

There will always be only one Livermore, just as there is only one Wyckoff.. To mimic them entirely is a sure recipe for disaster... Which is why one will only have muted results by paying and following blindly techniques taught from a guru or master

And I reiterate to newbies, not unless you have sponsorship from your parents, never attempt to start your trading with MF.. Learn the ropes, trade small, most importantly allow yourself to make mistakes and learn from them.. The day you stop losing money is the day you are on the path to profitability

rojakmee
675 posts

Posted by rojakmee > Aug 13, 2018 09:30 PM | Report Abuse

MF is good if you know how to play, me been using for 5 years already
good money

Post Reply   Back  
Page 1 2 3 4 5

321  231  570  1070 

ActiveGainersLosers
Top 10 Active Counters
 NameLastChange 
 VIVOCOM 0.0350.00