Posted by Wei Xidu > Mar 10, 2017 10:25 AM | Report Abuse
Buy call now or hold your share .
Posted by kanter > Mar 10, 2017 10:32 AM | Report Abuse
It's indeed great to see Hexza retest the historical high quietly without attract the participation of daily trader.
We need quality investors but not emotional driven daily trader.
Posted by bugle > Mar 10, 2017 08:29 PM | Report Abuse
hooray, Hexza announced making another RM4 millions profit from it's investment in quoted securities. Expect another set of impressive financial result in May. Good luck to all Hexza's shareholders and hold your shares tight.
Posted by Kkbull > Mar 10, 2017 09:44 PM | Report Abuse
Good job hexza.....hulala
Posted by balvin71 > Mar 11, 2017 08:55 AM | Report Abuse
That's another RM0.02 realised profit per share!
Signal Note Mal
Posted by Signal Note Mal > Mar 14, 2017 09:39 AM | Report Abuse
I am more interested on its cash reserve of RM50 mil +. Thats is a strong indicator
Posted by Super_SKL > Mar 15, 2017 04:37 PM | Report Abuse
Aiya, fundamentally strong stock, with really good prospect also don't want to pick up, go play contra, and now t+4 cut head already. Whose fault? Someone played contra, forced sell, then I go in lah. What to do? I Just buy lah.
Posted by Super_SKL > Mar 16, 2017 11:54 AM | Report Abuse
Thinking about the following:
Year Low / Year High / Now
CCM: 0.82 / 1.48 / 1.46, gone up 78%
Hexza: 0.83 / 1.16 / 1.12, gone up 35%
Nylex: 0.51 / 0.82 / 0.82, gone up 60%
Samchem: 0.65 / 2.12 / 2.09, gone up 222%!
1. Why all these counters' share prices gone up?
2. How high can it goes?
3. How many of you got the the shares when the prices were at the bottom?
4. Why Samchem's price gone up so much, while Hexza's price gone up relatively so little?
5. Which one is the best? The one that gone up so much or the one that gone up so little?
6. Which one at what price at what time?
Your answer, your choice. My answer? Very obvious lah! Wish all good luck!
Posted by bugle > Mar 16, 2017 12:32 PM | Report Abuse
Good observation and questions!
1. There're many reasons why it goes up. Eating Viagra is one (just joking, hahaha). For sure, all are making more profit, giving more dividends, and business with better prospect. The most important one could be there're people willing to pay higher price to get the share. Who are they? Why? Look at the Top-30 list and company announcement.
2. I don't know.
3. I first bought Hexza when the price was around 60, few years back. Sold some, buy some, sold some, buy some.... Now? hahaha....you guess? Not important lah, I'm just a small potato.
4. I think the 1st one is due to manipulation and the second one is more on fundamental. But I might be wrong.
5. It depends.
6. Hexza, when it's undervalued.
Ya, good luck!
Posted by Super_SKL > Mar 16, 2017 05:32 PM | Report Abuse
Hi bugle, tqvm for your comments! I just curious to know why a good counter like Hexza, with an expected EPS of 20 cents for FY 2017, good dividends, net cash of RM70+ mil + stock investments of RM70+ mil, but the price is just about RM1.10. If I don't "hari-harimau" on it, I don't know what else to buy anymore. Should give it some Viagra, like you said, since a lot of hari-harimau here. Hahaha...
Posted by funitec > Mar 21, 2017 04:44 PM | Report Abuse
Current PE: 7.63; Debt/Cash=0 Current Ration much more than 2.0, in fact it is 10.8:
Profit margin 22.9%. Very hard to find company with this sort of profit margin,after the GST.
The beautiful part is Dividend Yield of 3.98.
Cash of 36 cents+ earnings 14.8 cents= 50.8 cents.
Discount this from current price 113-50=63 cents to buy Assets worthRm1.17-0.36= 81 cents
Only rough estimate to b on safe side.
i like chemicals.