|Last Price ||Avg Target Price || Upside/Downside ||Price Call |
|0.60 ||0.45 || -0.15 (25.00%) || |
|* Average Target Price, Price Call and Upside/Downside are derived from Price Targets in the past 6 months.|
|** Price Targets are adjusted for Bonus Issue, Shares Split & Shares Consolidation (where applicable).|
|Date ||Open Price ||Target Price ||Upside/Downside ||Price Call ||Source ||News |
| No Price Target available for this stock. |
i3i2i1 i got too... asked to reject the offer.. seems bottomed at 0.605, where is pdtan? still holidaying?
i3i2i1 alphajack, any comments on the move to reject offer?
philan Dropped by and saw all these reject price offering... the problem is MEGB is in a mess, reject it and they can continue in a mess. MEGB is in distraught position, no way are they going to expect a mouth watering deal on the table at this stage. They need to offer a discount in order for others to take their "problem" from them.
i3i2i1 change boss, change direction, thats all they need.. only change the decision maker, whom take profits only directly to their pocket...
Chris K Yeong people give RM10 but u ask for RM1000 ? isn't there a mirror in your house? better call off the deal then
PaperBag The heat is not entirely focus on us unimportant people, where it is the current owner that's desperate in disposing his stakes. And also, the offer itself does not appeal much to us, as the performance of new owners is something more attractive to look forward to.
xncziyi44 new groups new direction ,capable hands; palan good educational guru, brahmal great value headhunter, prospects looks in tempo for successfull progress.
Tornado If you buy now, you are almost at par with Creador.
After the the deal is completed, I will buy and wait , I am going to give them 730 days, BV only asking for 365 days though........ ; )