Invest_168Prospects ========= The Group views the overall business environment to remain competitive but is confident of revenue and cost breakthroughs with its new REV Self-Ordering Tablets and Transight Cloud POS offerings. The breakthroughs serve as a launch pad for the Group to establish and deliver exponential revenue growth through innovative digital platforms. The Group remains focused on executing its strategies to achieve better financial performance of its existing business through the migration of existing clients to its new Transight Cloud POS offering to significantly reduce service cost and improve operating margins.
Invest_168Next quarter earning results if able to see a breakthrough, it will fly higher! From recent price surged, seem something good is brewing
BigProThe Company start hiring Senior Account Executive and Project Manager....
PenguinDadHiring only good for employee not shareholder. Price up, good dividend and bonus issue is shareholder interest.
BigProCompany Hiring staffs for sure got projects and business to move further...
PenguinDadGot projects but thin profit or even loss. What is good for shareholder? No dividend and not do say about bonus issue. Later might right issue and ask for more money. Ha... If you want some IT stock, I recommend REXIT. Stable earning and good dividend.
gohcheehohVolume start picking up n someone cooking... Quick money counter but need to run fast also
PenguinDadBetter run if you can and you just need to be faster than gohcheehoh if you want to be safe. Hehe.....
PenguinDadThose have consider REXIT will see the result on last Friday.
BrahmaBull'trading box' patern..give it till 9/2/17, see if it can rebound back or not, just hold till then..cut loss if drop more than 0.195..i personally think it will rebound back & break above 0.230 before friday
char1234Brahma...u r a fortune teller...very accurate one.
hklchengBrahma, is safe to buy now?...or wait to enter again at 215?
char1234FA...loss making company.What r moving d share price ?? simply push n goreng ?
BrahmaBullmy humble opinion.. 1) IF today closed above 0.230 u still can enter, but remember ur support is 0.230 which mean if next trading day it drop & closed below 0.230 u must do cut loss 2) if you want much safe entering wait for 2nd 'trading box' patern, because normally when 1st 'trading box' successful it will create 2nd 'trading box'
Ps* it just my opinion don't blame me if it not success ;)
char1234trading box...never heard analyst say before
BrahmaBullchar1234..go find a guru for that bro, if u master that pattern u can make easy money every week if not every day..normally buy call is on 3rd day after that patern appear, u still can smile & relax even though the price drop on 4-6 days timeline because u know that is normal when that pattern appear, if that patern appear but not succeed to break the resistance in 7 days u still can minimixe your cutloss (trading box only valid for 7days if it's not break resistance in 7 days it's not valid anymore)..that is the power of 'trading box' patern ;)
jojojo716I bought 0.24 today... isit Ok to hold? @Brahmabull
CenturionWarrant price is RM0.13 Exercise price RM0.27 This implies mother share is worth at least RM0.40
BrahmaBull1) last day(wednesday) is a 6th day of 'trading box' it break resistance (0.23) in morning but fail to closed above it, tomorrow(friday) is 7th day (last day for trading box validation) if tomorrow it closed above 0.23 that is a good sign it will going up higher
2) if tomorrow it fail to closed above 0.23 then me personally will take 'safe move' which mean sell all the share i got
Ps* it just my TA don't blame me if it not success, trade at your own risk ;)
michaelwongOn the way to Holland of no return . Raising funds from right issues
BrahmaBullI'm Ready for 2nd entry, from my TA 3rd wave should starting by tomorrow, but if it still down it will go to 0.160-0.170 level, that should be the last drop before it will start going UP to TP 0.270-0.280 within a month or a little bit more.
PenguinDadThese few days you can see a lot of pumping and dumping. Big shark are playing and be caution.
CheerUpQuarter result will still loss again....waiting 10 sen now...
BrahmaBulltoday or tomorrow if it's closed above 0.200 then 3rd wave is very likely! if that happend (closed above 0.200) just hold till TP 0.270-0.280, just forget about QR..TA already show this counter already make 1st wave although 1-3QR is bad..just focus on TA