ktjavenam cutting loss the next time price hits 75sen... I went in at peak @78sen...
powerwk78sen look a little high. But when qa happen it may move. But that also depend. Some may take profit at that time
ktjavenYa I think so... need to get rid of this stale fish... no sparks... waitg for 75sen then cabut and never look back.... I hate having to cut loss... esp a mth from cny... sou heng
powerwkBut if you not urgently need the money then I would advise you to stay. It still too earlier to give up for this counter. Believe they need more time to acquire a good company. Hope I'm right about the management :-)
HC LeeAverage down wud be a good strategy for this stk. The only catalyst is the QA and waiting time can be longgggggggg.
Zahaimifor time being, upper support is at 70 sen..
ktjavenZahaimi... its a long way from here to 70sen...
callme777If you can't hold for 2.5 years don't even bother. This is not a stock, it's a bond