ks55Astro is in a sunset industries. I have subscribed to Astro since it first broadcast commercially. I noted a great different in old Astro and the present one :-
1. Sport channels were free in the package before and now......too sad to tell...very discouraging.
2. Advertisements occupied less airtime then and now ....I don't pay to waste time on advertisement....do I ???
3. Programs keep on repeating..... sudah bosan to watch the same program over and over again....
4. Saturday and Sunday scan through all available channels and sorry to say....find no program to watch....sad to pay for nothing when I most needed.
5. Now just stopped subscribe to yesterday's technology, I am going for iflix movies for 8 ringgit a month, going to hypp TV for free under unifi, going for news in internet when I feel free.
6. So Astro can bungkus already. Still expect Astro to perform like yesteryears? Astro is a kampong hero, went to Indonesia got cheated, went to India got burnt, remain in Malaysia is dying of old age. Say bye-bye to Astro the faster the better.
Yes. It is definitely a grievous threat to Astro. I have stop Astro and moved over to iflix a week ago. So far I have watched Iron man II, Con Air, Save Private Ryan. Watching Gone in 60 seconds now.....