thinkndoHad sold t 3.3 previously....now waiting for second round to enter, but still waiting for the right price.....
Angielim9955thinkndo do you think sp already bottom, heard going to issue RI again ?
thinkndoHi Angie, first I'd like to say I am not a experienced trader/investor. I am just enter at the price I am comfortable with. The chances of having sold at the high price just happened to me once in a year if lucky. To me I am still waiting it to drop further. Because for me, even the price has dropped to the support around 2.80, added with the previous interest would be around 2.99 certainly is much higher than my earlier price which I bought at 2.85. Anyway, realised this counter's volume is always not high. Means if any slightly BIG player would like to push up the price is very easy. And notice that very frequent when come to closing time, the price always is stabilised.
Honestly speaking, if 5cts and make me some profit, I may consider to enter. But unfortunately, I am a tiny "ikan bilis" player, whio only afford t buy 1 or 2 lots, 5cts move just enough for me to break even. Therefore I ma trying to look at others instead at this moment.
No offence and sorry to those who are waiting for the price to rise. I wish it could rise as well, so that may benefit those have bought at the high price and waiting to exit.
thinkndoSo far I do not know about the R1. Should be a good sign because could see the epf is accumulating....
hng33Bought back spstia at 2.90......BNM cuts OPR to 3% at its monetary policy committee meeting....good for property stock