Extraordinary General Meeting of Diversified Gateway Solutions Berhad will be held on Thursday, 13 September 2012 at 10.45 a.m., or immediately after the conclusion or adjournment (as the case may be) of the Seventh (7th) Annual General Meeting of the Company which has been scheduled to be held at the same venue and on the same day at 10.30 a.m., or any adjournment thereof.
sengkeeThe proposed right issue with warrant most likely have to be cancelled. Because the stocks now only trade at 0.06 far below its par value of 0.10.
Anyway, if the company is really keen to raise fund, it could still replace it with private placement later. Example, look at Extol's case. It cancelled the proposed right issue exercise in September 2013 after few extensions and subsequently came out with a private placement proposal in October. Look at the price movement recently and you may get the answer.
Buy below 0.06. Good luck.
eu7985Not every private placement is good, eg, gpro, the ex price 0.058 while market price 0.06, I hold more than half year then only able to get out 0.065, after I out, it reach the highest 0.07 n now fall back 0.06..
(Reference is made to the announcements dated 26 March 2012, 28 March 2012, 29 June 2012, 2 July 2012, 6 July 2012, 23 July 2012, 26 December 2012, 1 July 2013, 19 December 2013 and 29 January 2014. Unless otherwise indicated, specified or defined (or re-defined as the case may be) in this announcement, the definitions in the announcement dated 26 March 2012 shall apply throughout this announcement.)
The Board of Directors of DGSB (“Board”) wishes to announce that the Company has on 4 April 2014 decided not to proceed with the Rights Issue with Warrants as it is the Board’s intention to maximise the funds to be raised from the Rights Issue with Warrants rather than based on a minimum subscription level.
The Company is currently evaluating alternative proposals for a more holistic corporate exercise to be announced in due course to meet its funding requirements.
sengkeeMeaning that the company still need to raise fund soon but not through right issue with warrant anymore. Buy if drop below 0.06 for next round of play.
Just read a posting in another forum. Someone named Kuok previously mentioned that potential "marriage" of DGSB with IFCAMSC. But really don't get what he meant that in those context.
izoklsebuy and keep. That what i did with ETITECT and now it already 0.11 from bottom 0.06. Buy DGSB and keep. Based on the statement they need to raise fund soon and they will come with alternative plan. That is when you will make money the most. :-)
eu7985Really cancel, that y market x in interest to buy it..now even it hav alternative plan also x wan touch this ctr anymore, so low the transaction, after buy hard to sell..
modestosif penny stock want to fly high really must have patient to hold. I have been holding extol for at least 1 year kept averaging down until price at 0.13. never in my life to see my portfolio over almost 300% gain. Sold quite number at 0.40 and still holding some as the remaining is considered free shares. DGSB is a virgin counter its a matter of time.