Posted by alanchie988 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

As a former student who recently transferred out of Malaysia Tenby international school, I feel compelled to share my experiences and concerns regarding the quality of education and overall management of the institution. I was an ex-student from Tenby School (I would not reveal the exact school branch). I regret to mention that the level of academic support provided falls far below acceptable standards. The quality of education delivered is severely poor and most of the teaching staffs demonstrate a concerning level of incompetence. Despite calls from my parents and other students as well, the school administration appears more focused on non-educational activities rather than academic excellence. Having previously attended a SMJK school, I had hoped for a higher standard of education upon transferring to here after SPM. However, my experience was only met with the inadequate support from the school management and staff. Despite my efforts (Depending on external tuition), my academic performance suffered, and I received poor results. Moreover, rather than addressing the root causes of academic challenges, the teachers put the blame on me for my poor results, and I am currently suffering from mental health issues. Hope this shed lights to those who want to go to this school.

Be the first to like this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by TheContrarian 3 weeks ago

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Complaints about Tby Schools in Malaysia, specifically regarding incompetent teachers, educators, and administration staff, have surfaced from various reviews and discussions among parents and students.

1. **Unqualified Teachers**: At Tby International School, Setia Eco Park in Shah Alam, a significant number of teaching staff were reported to be unqualified, which has led to inadequate teaching and poor academic outcomes. This lack of qualification among teachers is a major concern for parents, who feel that the quality of education is compromised.

2. **Poor Administration and Management**: The administration at Tby Schools has been criticized for its handling of extra-curricular activities and parent relations. Activities are often poorly run unless they have external coaches, and there is a noticeable lack of engagement and responsiveness from the administration regarding parental concerns. Parents have also noted that the school forces them to buy unnecessary books and spend heavily on private tuition due to insufficient classroom teaching.

3. **Lack of Discipline and System**: At Tby Schools Setia Eco Gardens in Johor Bahru, parents have expressed disappointment with the lack of discipline and a proper system within the school. Despite attempts to provide feedback, their concerns were often ignored by the school administration.

4. **Fee Structure Issues**: Another issue raised is the inconsistency in the fee structure, with annual increases that are not communicated transparently. This has added to the frustration of parents who already feel they are not getting value for their money.

These complaints highlight significant areas of concern regarding the competence and management within Tby Schools, affecting both the academic experience and overall satisfaction of parents and students.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Sad as I always believe every child deserves quality education of the 21st Century

Posted by KenyaDavid > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

@EngineeringProfit - using ChatGPT to generate fake complaints!!!!!

Sslee

5,256 posts

Posted by Sslee > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

After SPM why go to Tenby to do preU?
Tenby is only good for primary and secondary study.

Posted by KenyaDavid > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

100%
of text is likely AI-generated
AI-generated

100%
AI-generated & paraphrased

0%
Human-written & paraphrased

0%
Human-written

0%

Sslee

5,256 posts

Posted by Sslee > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

I can only hope one day AI will generate many Chun Chun Stocks for us to earn big in the market.

TheContrarian

9,026 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

AI will say Insas is the most undervalued stock, hahaha.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz