I believe this is just the beginning.

omgimnoob

514 posts

Posted by omgimnoob > 2013-02-06 13:24 | Report Abuse

Like!

usry

1,202 posts

Posted by usry > 2013-02-06 13:30 | Report Abuse

Long time already i Wait at side line with patient.. Ichi to enter but situation not
In a favorable mood.. So tension!!!

Posted by j harcharanjit a/l jalaur singh dhillon > 2013-02-06 13:52 | Report Abuse

it s fear again..retailers selling in fear.. but foreigners are slowly buying

eagle

378 posts

Posted by eagle > 2013-02-06 14:28 | Report Abuse

REITS are looking cheap...

Abudance

2,211 posts

Posted by Abudance > 2013-02-06 16:12 | Report Abuse

KLCI looks like will test 1600 mark.

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2013-02-06 16:34 | Report Abuse

show off la his trade call so people can be impress n join his group.... old tricks la Mr Teh... shoot FKLI shoot that shoot this... all for show only !!
join & get screwed... that shud be his motto now...

aunloke

974 posts

Posted by aunloke > 2013-02-06 17:17 | Report Abuse

This is a cascading effect started by fear and it has become so bad that it needs some good news to trigger it back to the uptrend mode which definitely won't happen at this moment.

Abudance

2,211 posts

Posted by Abudance > 2013-02-06 20:20 | Report Abuse

Not fear! Juz be smart. War h the trends of last elections!

angel123

38 posts

Posted by angel123 > 2013-02-06 20:23 | Report Abuse

more downside in the pipeline

dliew888

93 posts

Posted by dliew888 > 2013-02-07 05:41 | Report Abuse

Remember Warren Buffet strategy "Be greedy when others are fearful and Be fearful when others are greedy". My thought is danger also poses opportunity so is up to you.

Posted by New Insight Sabah > 2013-02-07 07:26 | Report Abuse

Very true. But I don't have the money to be greedy! Am stuck with paper losses.

Posted by littleshark > 2013-02-07 08:06 | Report Abuse

Ya GE is coming so everyone is dumping their shares.. now waiting for it to drop more&will grab once the chance comes

buybuybuy

695 posts

Posted by buybuybuy > 2013-02-07 08:28 | Report Abuse

Y everyone has to dump theirs share when the GE is coming. The share price will still the same no matter who win the election. Sometimes CHANGE doesn't meant it's going to be bad , It might be a good change which lead us to the brighter future. And the share price will climb to the new height..

buybuybuy

695 posts

Posted by buybuybuy > 2013-02-07 08:33 | Report Abuse

Don't dumb your share and buy some good share now if you have the capital because you will be laughing at the end. And dumbass will be regret to dumb the share with no reason.. because they just follow..

ganasai

1,671 posts

Posted by ganasai > 2013-02-07 08:34 | Report Abuse

who dumb normally is trader. they earn early. so now to cycle to sell and buy back later. should be no sochai simply dumb. hope so.

buybuybuy

695 posts

Posted by buybuybuy > 2013-02-07 08:42 | Report Abuse

You never know when is the bottom to buy the share so I believe It is a good time to start buy back the share if you have the holding power. More importantly, don't dumb your share if you have a very good fundamental share which can still help you to generate dividend(much higher than bank interest).

Posted by Desmond Liew > 2013-02-07 09:13 | Report Abuse

Some dump their shares as they plan to buy cheaper stocks by then; discounted stock. THose who dump their shares now or before ge13, i believe are exiting with profits.

Another group of ppl who dump their shares do not want their capital being locked. The worst scenario maybe without time frame & the optimistic is maybe the market immediately shoot up 3 days after knowing the results esp when BN wins.

eagle

378 posts

Posted by eagle > 2013-02-07 09:35 | Report Abuse

Malaysian herd mentality very prevalent......just look at the highways, one car stop by the road side then everybody slows down to watch..same applies to market here

Posted by New Insight Sabah > 2013-02-07 10:25 | Report Abuse

From the market sentiment, it seems that Malaysians have no confidence in a new government despite their desire for change. So in the final reckoning, they will still vote BN back to power. It being the better of two evils or better the devil I know than the deep blue sea that I don't.

minitrader

2,273 posts

Posted by minitrader > 2013-02-07 12:21 | Report Abuse

We have grown from strength to strength since independence...we prospered and prosperous now...is the change necessary? OR just for the sake of change?

Posted by WilliamWang > 2013-02-07 12:26 | Report Abuse

new insight sabah

ur comment make me laughing . it is investor no confindent in opposition or be end ? i think investors selling cos no confident be end will win as wind of change blowing hard even in johor .

dliew888

93 posts

Posted by dliew888 > 2013-02-07 12:27 | Report Abuse

sell now buy back later at lower price but the 64 million dollar question is how low is low and do you have the guts to buy when rock bottom price is hit?????

Posted by WilliamWang > 2013-02-07 12:29 | Report Abuse

dliew888

it is the best way to hold even u know price will cont declining ? or u sell first then buy lower . maybe with the selling capital afterward can buy more ?

dliew888

93 posts

Posted by dliew888 > 2013-02-07 13:13 | Report Abuse

I dont have the best strategy here. My strategy is very simple. Begins with an end in mind. I will hold on to the stock that I believe is worth holding and sell when the value is fully realised. If the stock drop further I will add more to my coffer to average down my stock price.

Of course this is provided I am able sleep peacefully at night. Trust me buy at the lowest and sell at the higest price in theory is good but is very hard to execute in real life.

What I have learned is you will only to make money from the stock market with the right psychology even though you are not very good at stock picking. With right mindset your chances of making is higher.

Remember your worst enemy is yourself because we become irrational and illogical trigger by fear. FEAR is false expectation appearing real. Good Luck

buybuybuy

695 posts

Posted by buybuybuy > 2013-02-07 13:18 | Report Abuse

Just hold on what you have and buy back some share now if u have the money. If the company is a good fundamental share, you don't expect them to drop very much and they can bounce back in no time. Time to collect when others are panic selling with no reason.

omgimnoob

514 posts

Posted by omgimnoob > 2013-02-07 13:19 | Report Abuse

Rule 1: Never lose money. Rule 2 is to remember Rule 1. As long as company foundation good, who cares...

Posted by Desmond Liew > 2013-02-07 15:16 | Report Abuse

It is simple... for those who believe & have holding power, pls go ahead & buy. For those including i myself will think we can get more discounted price, we prefer to wait & see.. Under such uncertainty market, no expert can give us advice. Believe in u yourself is better strategy.

sephiroth

14,117 posts

Posted by sephiroth > 2013-02-07 15:23 | Report Abuse

Better hide in high yield stocks like presbhd(>9%), skpres(7%) pantech(now quarterly dividend)

razmry

104 posts

Posted by razmry > 2013-02-07 15:49 | Report Abuse

NewInsightSabah, I believe people dumb their share because preparing for the new ruler after GE and play safe for brighter future. Because many people think now big! Big! BIg! BIG! company in Mesia, their holding were controlled by Devil and his evils that all people knows. Though, many investor think, once the time comes Devil will force all evils to release their holding that might cause KLCI drop to new low level to show how bad is economy under new ruling and to make havoc. Once investor buying at low price, overseas investor coming into our market then company with good fundamental will start rise up again and will float KLCI.

I believe at that time devils will start losing control since no more PETRONAS, EPF, THG and other fund to bail them out even the company making loses. The game now fairer than before.

Now the question is, when should we enter the market? At the time Devil and his evils dump the good stock or when??

Above is only my opinion... and my dreams to have in future, EPF can pay dividend >15% and more certainty in stock market when Devils Syndicate eliminated totally. Can this happen? No one knows... Then we should pray for the better future.

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2013-02-07 15:52 | Report Abuse

dumb = bodoh

dump = buang

Posted by Desmond Liew > 2013-02-07 16:03 | Report Abuse

After GE if market is good, ppl will say "see! tell u, dont dump the stock has strong fundamental.. very steady ler, cant decline one "

After GE if market plunges like hell, ppl will say" see! alot of ppl have advised u already to dump or cut loss or profit take, never listen. expected the decline mah!! now can pick stock with discount 50% or buy 2 instead of previously 1"

2 way of sayings,, if u are loaded with cash; debts to equity=0, then hold stock.. if our D/E=500, then wait & see,, no play play... Depend on individual's holding power..

minitrader

2,273 posts

Posted by minitrader > 2013-02-07 16:04 | Report Abuse

what razmry? U expect EPF to give 15% dividend???? Come on la fren...Mutual fund oso don't give u that kind of generous dividend.U must know the breakdown of EPF's portfolio....Not all their funds are in equity. If I'm not mistaken, abt 25% are in equity and the rest in fixed income. Then, how to justify 15%? Fixed income instruments don't provide high yields and returns compared to equity.

razmry

104 posts

Posted by razmry > 2013-02-07 16:08 | Report Abuse

Ha!x5 minitrader, that is dreams... from the EPF insider, in actual they can give better dividend indeed... LTAT oso can give better dividend....

razmry

104 posts

Posted by razmry > 2013-02-07 16:13 | Report Abuse

Desmond Liew, agree with you..

I'm fully loaded now... still have very small amount left in market around RM30K++.

Posted by Desmond Liew > 2013-02-07 16:17 | Report Abuse

razmry,, good to hear that,, what go down, will climb up & vice verse..

razmry

104 posts

Posted by razmry > 2013-02-07 16:27 | Report Abuse

Desmond Liew,

Ha!x5, the climbing will certainly happen if not delisted. Hold only good fundamental stock with dividend pay for investment.

So time to wait side line and do valuation.

Ho Lee Man

150 posts

Posted by Ho Lee Man > 2013-02-07 16:45 | Report Abuse

New Insight Sabah
The market has factor in GE13 outcome
Most investors has cashed out by now.
Whoever wins ,the market will react accordingly.
Its voters and investors losing confidence in BN.
Certainly , not the other way round.
The ground sentiment is 'ubah'
It's getting stronger everyday.

minitrader

2,273 posts

Posted by minitrader > 2013-02-07 16:55 | Report Abuse

Razmry, if must know what's the equity:fixed income ratio in their portfolio. Unless EPF can allocate more than 50% in equity, then u'd get better return than LTAT. U know lah, high risk high return. U look at Singapore. What is their dividend payout? Much much lower lor...u mean their funds not well managed?

razmry

104 posts

Posted by razmry > 2013-02-07 17:04 | Report Abuse

Yup, minitrader... I hope that I will have enough fund for my retirement day.. If not then, need to work till die.. Ha!x5

minitrader

2,273 posts

Posted by minitrader > 2013-02-07 17:12 | Report Abuse

ya la bro...

Post a Comment
Market Buzz