11 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2016-07-18 12:12

Apollo Ang

3,181 posts

Posted by Apollo Ang > 2016-07-17 21:29 | Report Abuse

he talk bad about the govt only but still support bursa

probability

14,419 posts

Posted by probability > 2016-07-17 22:04 | Report Abuse

wait a min....aren't all of us are also... 'dead man walking'?
sooner or later we also dead ma..

its just that..some has the art of acting like god while they are still alive...got to admit I am amazed by this.

saizen

5 posts

Posted by saizen > 2016-07-18 00:25 | Report Abuse

You are pretty much right tebalmukakyy, though he is not a dead man walking. Only tebal muka to appear here.

ah_boon

249 posts

Posted by ah_boon > 2016-07-18 00:35 | Report Abuse

He don't dare to talk about stocks already. So now divert attention to talk about politics. Since he mentioned before that China is better, he should just invest in China stock market. Forget about Bursa.

soojinhou

869 posts

Posted by soojinhou > 2016-07-18 07:58 | Report Abuse

Malaysia is compromised. He is basically a lame duck PM because he owes too many favors to too many people to keep him in power and out of prison. He owes Apandi big time for stopping criminal charges, he owes Datuk Muhamad Ibrahim for stopping investigation into 1mdb, he owes Adenan for keeping him in power, he owes Fat Boy for keeping quiet over 1mdb, he owes the Arabs favor for admitting they donate the money, he owes Fat Momma for ignoring his Port Dickson tryst. Practically every strand of hair on his balls is being held by someone who will demand some sort of monetary compensation in the future. You can bet that the next scandal will be even bigger than this mothers of all mothers of all mothers scandal.

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2016-07-18 08:27 | Report Abuse

Well said Soojinhou. Everybody (inside his team) likes him very much..walking ATM

speakup

25,364 posts

Posted by speakup > 2016-07-18 09:02 | Report Abuse

better fast fast sell Ah Koon counters.....

i4investor

2,797 posts

Posted by i4investor > 2016-07-18 09:39 | Report Abuse

he only pandai talk...pandai cheat...

Posted by Jonathan Keung > 2016-07-18 09:52 | Report Abuse

i beg to differ from YYK assessment on BN ( Ah JibGor ) . Ah Jib Gor has backing from the armed forces and PDRM. the key securities ( Home and defense ) is all with him.

setting aside the PSD employed the most number of ( > 2 Million ) public servants (which in my view )mostly are contented with the way BN is running the country.

rural areas ( Sabah, Sarawak, DFelda, Felra, Risda ) are all playing the part as loyal servants. Judiciary and administrative (for a start ) are totally submissive to the PMO. How can they (Opposition ) rally and brought about any changes.

Last but not the least. the state of opposition parties are all in tatters (fighting one and another ) we are not talking between PAS Vs PAN or PKR ( Rafizi against Azmin). DAP equally has its internal bickering. Dr M parties basically consist of ExUMNO people. people are more worried about the economy and putting food on the table. This is my personal take ondead man walking article

Apollo Ang

3,181 posts

Posted by Apollo Ang > 2016-07-18 11:31 | Report Abuse

you are right jonathan. the army and the police force are with ah jib gor. even if opposition win there will be a coup. so anyhow opposition cannot win and march to putrajaya.the best is no need and go to vote cos opposition is a sure lose opponent

calvintaneng

53,737 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-07-18 12:12 | Report Abuse

Hi guys,

From these 10 posts I deduct that Opposition will be having a tough time. Pm Najib has little favourable comments either. Same goes for Uncle Kky. His credibilty has dwindled.

Tell you what? There is hope. What hope?
So easy.
Just migrate to Booming Iskandar.
His Royal Highness the Sultan of Johor is quite fair to all races.
Johor boleh!
Iskandar boleh!

Hip hip hooray!!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz