Be the first to like this.

14 comment(s). Last comment by Datuk Seri Rick Walker 2020-04-07 13:55

Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-07 09:42 | Report Abuse

Compare to egoistic Mahathir, Mohiden at least show some competency! Good riddance to Harapan disastrous 2 years, if Harapan was in charge of Covid19, we be all already die standing!

teoct

480 posts

Posted by teoct > 2020-04-07 09:49 | Report Abuse

Datuk, how to die standing? But, I am not so sure. Nonetheless, yes, all four (Tun, DS Anwar, LGE & LKS) should all retire and resign to take responsibility and let the new (& hopefully younger) generation take over steering the path that Malaysia should and will take over the coming years.

Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-07 09:51 | Report Abuse

How to manage if Harapan too busy playing politics and game of throne! I am sure if Mahathir still PM, he will be too busy with Apec Summit and Visit Malaysia 2020! I am sure our borders will stil be wide open and make insult of any attempt to lockdown the whole nation! And to please his Zakar Naik buddy, friday prayers will continue as usually!

ahbah

6,087 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2020-04-07 10:03 | Report Abuse

Our Pak Din is doing GREAT !

Hidup Pak Din !

Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-07 10:06 | Report Abuse

I think most would agree Mohiden is well above Mahathir in managing this Covid19 crisis! I don't see any one apart from Wan Azizah who willing to pull the trigger! Harapan is just been populist will not dare do what Mohiden has done so far!

Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-07 10:08 | Report Abuse

Do you know what Anwar and the Lims want! They want parliment session to debate about nothing! Yeah, that's right, they want to spread Covid19 among politicians! I certain agree! So why not Anwar and the Lims do daily close contact meeting with their politicians for 5 days straight! I am sure all of them will be infected!

Change_

232 posts

Posted by Change_ > 2020-04-07 10:08 | Report Abuse

PN pass 1 month with flying colour?

Posted by Philip ( what you can learn from RJ MITTE ) > 2020-04-07 10:32 | Report Abuse

It is easy to use money to make people happy. Even najib with his br1m and activities can make anyone happy.

Using money is simple.

But making money and saving money is a totally different exercise.

Making money for the country is never going to a popular move, because it means it has to come from the pockets of interested parties.

How we judge the news prime minister is in how he will assist in pulling Malaysia out of the economic doldrum post covid crisis.

That is when we will see if the new government is working well or not.

Sslee

5,042 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-04-07 10:58 | Report Abuse

Printing money to give away is the easy part, the hard part will come where is the plan for people to start working again and get the economic to move again?

johorean8

132 posts

Posted by johorean8 > 2020-04-07 11:10 | Report Abuse

Proud is PM 1 of us. BPN, good stock market really helps.

Sslee

5,042 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-04-07 11:13 | Report Abuse

By the way no more happy hours?
https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/2020/04/06/putrajaya-confirms-terminated-heineken-carlsbergs-factory-permit-during-mco/1854011

Citizens, as well as leaders from Islamist party PAS and the Youth wing of Parti Pribumi Bersatu Malaysia, had criticised Perikatan Nasional for the decision to keep the factories open, a decision made by Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs Ministry.

Sslee

5,042 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-04-07 11:26 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
Glad to read the below article:
Did You Know The N95 Mask Was Created By A Penangite Who Saved China During A Plague?
https://www.worldofbuzz.com/did-you-know-the-n95-mask-was-created-by-a-penangite-who-saved-china-during-a-plague/

Well, after this, whenever you’re about to wear an N95 mask, feel a little bit of pride knowing that a Malaysian led its invention. Keeping that in mind, whenever you’re about to head-out during the Movement Control Order, make sure to mask up and make Wu Lien-teh proud!

Posted by GreatDreamer > 2020-04-07 11:55 | Report Abuse

No Worry, PN will make money from GST. It is just matter of times when to implement GST. Higher Budget Deficit can be financed by higher govt Domestic Bond issuance. This imply higher interest rates at the expenses of the borrower . If BNM lower interest rate mean lower exchange rate at expenses of Importer. After All, it depend on which catergory you are in!.

Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-07 13:55 | Report Abuse

Phillip! SsLee! Yeah, like totally! Cash is king tactic requires source of money! That will come from GST! If Mohiden doesn't have the political will to do so, Malaysia will go bankrupt in a blink! Spending money is very easy, it's the very unpopular part of generate money that will test any leader of the day!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz