Highlights

M+ Online Research Articles

Author: MalaccaSecurities   |   Latest post: Mon, 13 Jul 2020, 9:58 AM

 

Econpile Holdings- Looking Beyond FY20

Author:   |    Publish date:


Results Highlights

  • Econpile’s 3QFY20 net profit slumped 93.9% Y.o.Y to RM1.3 mln, dragged down by the slower execution of orderbook amid the shorter duration of working period in the quarter. Revenue for the quarter slipped 28.2% Y.o.Y to RM99.3 mln.
  • For 9MFY20, cumulative net profit surged 704.0% Y.o.Y to RM18.8 mln. Revenue for the period, however, declined 23.5% Y.o.Y to RM372.4 mln. The reported earnings came below our expectation, amounting to 44.4% of our previous estimated net profit of RM42.4 mln for the year. The reported revenue also came below our expectations, amounting to 65.4% of our previous full-year forecast of RM569.7 mln. The variance is mainly due slower execution of orderbook following the implementation fo Movement Control Order (MCO).
  • In 9MFY20, piling and foundation works for property projects remain as the largest contributor to the group’s revenue, representing 71.7% or RM267.0 mln of total revenue, with the remainder RM105.4 mln (28.3%) derived from piling and foundation works for infrastructure projects.
  • In 3QFY20, Econpile continues to maintain a healthy balance sheet with a low net gearing of 0.1x (unchanged from 0.1x recorded in 2QFY20). No dividend was declared as the group declares dividend at the final quarter of the financial year end.

Source: Mplus Research - 29 May 2020

Share this
Labels: ECONBHD

Related Stocks

Chart Stock Name Last Change Volume 
ECONBHD 0.645 0.00 (0.00%) 1,569,700 

  Be the first to like this.
 


APPS
I3 Messenger
Individual or Group chat with anyone on I3investor
MQ Trader
View Trading Signals and run Live Backtest
MQ Affiliate
Earn rewards with MQ Affiliate Program
 
 

433  510  520  491 

ActiveGainersLosers
Top 10 Active Counters
 NameLastChange 
 TOPGLOV-HA 0.20+0.135 
 PDZ 0.235+0.03 
 SUPERMX-HB 0.235+0.175 
 VSOLAR-WB 0.015-0.005 
 VSOLAR 0.04-0.015 
 PHB 0.02+0.005 
 ANZO 0.155-0.04 
 VIVOCOM 0.040.00 
 DGB 0.05+0.005 
 JCY 0.445+0.095 

FEATURED POSTS

1. MQ Trader - Introduction to MQ Trader Affiliate Program MQ Trader Announcement!
2. MQ Affiliate – A smarter way to earn more rewards MQ Trader Affiliate Program
3. MQ Affiliate – How to become an effective affiliate MQ Trader Affiliate Program
4. MQ Affiliate – Upgrading to Affiliate Partner MQ Trader Affiliate Program
Partners & Brokers