Highlights

Sslee blog

Author: Sslee   |   Latest post: Tue, 1 Jun 2021, 6:28 PM

JAKS: What should I response? Any advice!

Author:   |    Publish date:

Dear all,
Just received the below JAKS reply yesterday. If you are in my shoe what and how should you response?

Dear Mr Lee
Referring to your email dated 29 April 2021, please find below the answers to your questions.

Thanks.

Question 1
Refer proposed disposal announcement dated: 29 September 2020.
2.5 Liabilities to be assumed
Save for the obligations arising from or pursuant to the SPA, there are no other liabilities, including contingent liabilities and/or guarantees to be assumed by JRB and its group of companies (“JRB Group”) pursuant to the Proposed Disposal.

4.3 Earnings and earnings per share (“EPS”)
The Proposed Disposal is expected to contribute positively to the consolidated earnings and EPS of JRB for the FYE 31 December 2020.
JRB Group is expected to realise a gain of approximately RM71.89 million from the Proposed Disposal against the audited NL of JIC as at FYE 31 December 2019 of approximately RM140.95 million, the details of which are as follows:-

And email reply by JAKS IR dated: 3th Nov 2020
Dear Mr. Lee,
Please see our replies in red below
Question 4: Please explain how JIC will settle this RM35.4 m with JAKS? Any amounts owing by JIC is to be settled in the ordinary course of business

From Q3 and Q4 financial report:
Allowance for doubtful debts/Allowance for impairment of receivables:
Quarter 3: 9 months end 30 Sept 2020: RM 45,520,000
Quarter 4: 12 months end 30 Dec 2020: RM 69,507,000

Reading the proposed disposal and reply given by JAK IR, I was led into believing that RM35.4 million or whatever JIC owes JAKS will be settled by ICD when ICD holds 100% equity of JIC post disposal. But now you are saying: If you read the Q3 announcement, you will note that it has already included the impairments then. The impairment had already been previously provided by Jaks company level in 2019. In this case why the proposed disposal  announcement dated: 29 September 2020 nothing was mentioned on inter-company amount owing by JIC to JAKS will be written off as bad debt?

Answer
Your statement that you were led to belief anything at all is wrong. We have repeatedly answered that the JIC debt is an interco owing by JIC and not ICD.  It was never mentioned that ICD will repay JIC debts.  The impairment was not due to the disposal. The truth is that despite our explanations you have chosen to misinterpret and manipulate the facts entirely on your own accord, fancy and personal agenda.

Question 2
I refer to your answer: Wrong. JIC was a 51% subsidiary of JAKS Group. The amount is an inter-company amount owing by JIC to JAKS and not ICD’s liabilities.
Are you saying the disposal of JSB 51% equity in JIC (Net liabilities of RM174.4 million) to ICD for consideration of RM 1.00 and post disposal even though JIC became wholly owned company of ICD but the Net liabilities of RM174.4 million is not ICD’s liabilities and ICD did not take over the assets and liabilities of JIC? If this is the fact then what is SPA (Sale and Purchase agreement) for?

Answer
Correct. Finally you got it. The SPA is for the sale of the JIC Shares.

Question 3
I refer your answer: ICD is merely a 49% equity shareholder in JIC, there is no legal obligation for it to unilaterally recapitalize or to pay the JIC debt:
April 02, 2013 03:23 am
KUALA LUMPUR: Jaks Resources Bhd is acquiring a controlling 51% stake in privately owned property developer MNH Global Assets Management Sdn Bhd for RM93.2 million. The acquisition will enable Jaks to immediately gain access to MNH’s on-going mixed development project known as Pacific Place @ Ara Damansara in Petaling Jaya, which has an estimated gross development value (GDV) of RM938.31 million.MNH, which began developing the property in December 2010, is expected to complete it next year. The three-phase development consists of apartment buildings, shop offices, a retail complex and college accommodation. In a statement to Bursa Malaysia yesterday, Jaks said the purchase of the MNH stake is through its wholly owned subsidiary Harbour Town Sdn Bhd. The vendor is Island Circle Development (M) Sdn Bhd. Island Circle, whose two major shareholders are Chen Cheong Fat (65%) and Rasli Musamah (35%), owns 49% of Jaks Island Circle Sdn Bhd.

From above news JAKS paid RM 93.2 million for 51% MNH from vendor ICD http://www.islandcircle.com.my/
and JIC was incorporated in Malaysia on 9 October 2009 under the Companies Act, 1965 as a private limited company and is principally involved in property development. JIC is a 51%-owned subsidiary of JSB and the remaining 49% equity interest is held by ICD with paid up capital of RM 1 million to take up the Star Pacific mixed -development project.
From your answer: ICD is merely a 49% equity shareholder in JIC, there is no legal obligation for it to unilaterally recapitalize or to pay the JIC debt.
Are you legally implied ICD as merely 49% equity shareholder of JIC will share 49% profit of JIC if JIC made profit but if JIC made losses ICD has no legal obligation to recapitalize JIC and bear the 49% losses?

Answer
We do not legally imply anything here for you to misinterpret or manipulate. Again we wish to reiterate that It is not our responsibility here to educate you about legal and accounting matters.  However, what we can say in short is that JIC is a separate legal entity from ICD. That should be sufficient to answer your questions already or you should have ought to know as an investor yourself.

Question 4
I applaud JAKS for making a claim against The Star for an amount of RM 248,242,987.62 to be paid to JIC as liquidated and ascertained damages. Of which Star had made a counterclaim.
My question is whose faults in (LAD) incurred around RM170m (accumulated since 4Q2016) due to the late delivery of both the residential and office units in the Pacific Star project. Should JAKS take legal action against contractors or any party responsible for the long delay since Q4 2016 in handing over the residential units in the Pacific Star project to purchasers? (Note: Resident units had nothing to do with Star claim and counterclaim)

Answer
Rest assured that if there were any legal grounds for JIC to take any legal action against any other liable party, that would have been done already. Furthermore, as mentioned, JAKS has since disposed all its shares in JIC, and as such, it is not for JAKS to take any further action if any at all. We have explained this to you many times.

Question 5
And by the way if a claim against The Star for an amount of RM 248,242,987.62 to be paid to JIC as liquidated and ascertained damages is successful. May I know since JIC is now a wholly owned company of ICD on 29 September 2020, hence do JAKS still has legal status/rights to share the 51% of RM 248,242,987.62 from JIC?

Answer
JAKS is a co-plaintiff in the legal suit against the STAR for damages claims. Please refer to previous announcement dated 31 May 2019.

Regards
JAKS IR

Labels: JAKS

Related Stocks

Chart Stock Name Last Change Volume
JAKS 0.515 0.00 (0.00%) 21,278,400

Be the first to like this.

Sslee This is an open forum, you cannot control what others people say or do but you can control what you say and do.

Peace of mind is to control yourself and not let others to control yours.

“Nobody can bring you peace but yourself.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
08/05/2021 1:57 PM
i3lurker sslee

dun waste your time
when people tell you to go jump from Penang Bridge, do you jump like a FOOL?

when people tell you to go BUY a share, do you BUY like a FOOL?

when people tell you to go SELL a share, do you SELL like a FOOL?

when people tell you to put your hand inside fire ...........
08/05/2021 2:05 PM
AlsvinChangan How much shares are Lee Soon Sheng and related families and associates have in JAKS

Lee Soon Sheng similar to KYY? BURSA Big timer?
08/05/2021 2:17 PM
Sslee I only hold 2,000 JAKS. I just want to prove a point you do not need to be like KYY holding 30% of JAKS at one time and still can't do anything to hold JAKS Board/Management answerable, accountable and responsible in order to protect the interest of the Company.
08/05/2021 2:27 PM
AlsvinChangan All the matters you raised are of interests to JAKS auditor UHY

"impairment of receivables: RM 69,507,000" is highly unusual XINQUAN in the making?

who is the 3rd party non JAKS related to recover LAD?
08/05/2021 2:44 PM
Sslee Haha i3lurker,
Relax no need to be angry.
When I say forgive, I mean also to forgive ownself for the mistake/wrong made which I happen to have many.
08/05/2021 5:29 PM
Analyser Sslee, u seem to be very involved and interested to find wrongdoing by JAKS' Board, which is commendable.

But what made u so interested to do so, with just owning 2000 shares? for the sake of justice or previously u have been burnt and now it's time for revenge?
08/05/2021 5:48 PM
Sslee Just a sense of injustics that KYY was played out when he and his PAC has abt 30% and can simply call an EGM to vote in his nominees into the Board.

If that had happen then this LAD of over hundred million and fishy deal will not had happen and JAKS will be bynow another MFCB in the making.
08/05/2021 7:50 PM
Sslee Or maybe a guilty feeling that I actually make some small profit when KYY push up the JAKS price.
08/05/2021 8:00 PM
stockraider What i see is KYY actually pakat with Ang to put up a show mah!

Do not trust what u see, when they have jointly scheme the show mah!

KYY role is play up the stock 1st mah!

If kyy really serious he should call an egm with his 30% shareholding mah!

Posted by Sslee > May 8, 2021 7:50 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by Sslee > May 8, 2021 8:00 PM | Report Abuse

08/05/2021 8:09 PM
Sslee Haha stockraider,
I have a very high expectation for KYY but unfortunately he did not live up to my high expectation.
08/05/2021 8:25 PM
scenery Liar Ular/dragonslayer barbarously control ppl's posts last yr by deleting their posts for a few mnths, Y dont U stand up for us n report to Admin that time like what U did to Mike? She was 10 times worst than Mike!!!

Since U didnt do anything when the situation needs U the most, U shouldnt have asked me to forgive, unless U are going to pay for my damages caused by her. I dont need a hypocrite's advice, TQ.

Posted by Sslee > May 8, 2021 1:57 PM | Report Abuse

Peace of mind is to control yourself and not let others to control yours.

“Nobody can bring you peace but yourself.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
08/05/2021 8:57 PM
scenery Sslee B4 she knows how to delete our posts, I ignored her, but when she started to delete everything I posted, I have to stop her bec most of my little capital was in Lambo, n I expect it to go up in bull penny stock goreng time to grow my capital, fast.

If I have a lot of money to spread around like U than I dont even bother to look at her posts. Until now U still dont understand the situation, pls stop your stupeed advice..
08/05/2021 9:09 PM
arv18 Come on now Sslee, Fool You Yin is only involved for a quick profit.

Just look at AT Systemization for a recent example.

He failed in the former, but succeeded at the latter.

Who's going to hold FYY accountable for spouting BS?

No one. Just like Focus Dynamics, Vizione, Bintai, Inix etc etc.

Enjoy the volatility and make some money. Cheers!

__________________________
Posted by Sslee > May 8, 2021 2:27 PM | Report Abuse

08/05/2021 9:10 PM
scenery CON ULAR/DRAGONSLAYER followed my buy call at 4.5 cts on 5/8/20; n she said she sold off at 7 cts making a lot of money. Later she bought back at 5 cts on her own, price drop to 4 cts, she asked me to help her to con ppl by bribing me with Musang King durian, RM2,000 n get all my friends to go with me. I declined.

She started asking ppl to chase high with 100 to 200 posts in 12dec1960 with very high TP of 0.5 - 1.00, I stop ppl buying at 4.5 cts so she scolded me everyday. Later she added more at 3 cts to lower costs, n sold on my last sell call at 4.5 cts n let Elitetrader n suncostfallacy who follow her buy calls, stay at highland crying.

I stop commenting about Lambo end of last yr, bec I dont want that evil snake to follow me.

Posted by scenery > Sep 22, 2020 11:34 AM | Report Abuse X

It needs very good news, market goreng time over, winter come.
500mls pp waiting to cash out, nobody will push anymore. waiting for 5 yrs is silly, you never know what will happen. Until good signs come back including the world economy, buy also not too late. Buy at the beginning of uptrend not down trend.
08/05/2021 10:25 PM
scenery Sslee,

U never come out to stop ppl from harassing others; but after damages done, U will come out to ask victims to forgive. U never put yourself in victim's shoes to think how they feel when the damages might not be able to rectify forever, which would mean, the victims have to suffer the rest of their lives. By doing so, U are encourage more harassing behavior in the future, after all the culprit will be forgiven later.
08/05/2021 10:29 PM
scenery Sslee,

U take Conman Calvin as friend, Ular/dragonslayer is his gang,

物以类集 - so U are the same kind n that's Y U are siding her!

Just to lie Lambo as Chinaman co with fake a/c that day itself, she caused price drop to 1/2 cts in afternoon session.
08/05/2021 10:31 PM
Sslee I take everyone in i3investor as friend. Why want to make enemy when you can make friend?
08/05/2021 11:18 PM
CynicalCyan I like your attitude of making friends, not enemies.

But spending so much effort to engage with such companies is a waste of your precious time.

You might as well engage more often with companies of calibre. Companies that genuinely care for you. Companies that truly treasure its shareholders.
08/05/2021 11:21 PM
i3lurker sslee

having scenery as enemy is better than as friend.

He makes a very interesting enemy but a very boring friend.
08/05/2021 11:40 PM
i3lurker CynicalCyan

sslee is a masochist you enjoys suffering.

take a whip and beat him
and he will call you a friend forever
so thats why Jaks IR decided to whip him as a whipping boy.......
08/05/2021 11:42 PM
Sslee Haha i3lurker,
Who need an enemy when you have friend like scenery.

By the way there is a saying never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it. But if you don't do it, who else going to do it.

Time is relative and you can always make time to do things that you like, a small step that bring some common good for all.

Everyone should invest in good company that genuinely care for shareholders but unfortunately there are not many such companies in Bursa that are fairly price.
08/05/2021 11:57 PM
i3lurker sslee

history has shown us that those who are sterile and live in a sterile environment have very very short lives due to undeveloped immune system.

a lot of mud and dirt is necessary to grow and develop to the fullness of our characters and our potential.

Since meeting up with scenery, I find the event to be such a blessing coz he is very creative in his own imaginary hurts and imaginary accusations hurled at others.
09/05/2021 12:04 AM
i3lurker sslee

btw

I already tried the forgiveness thingy with scenery and it did not work.

blame transference was activated in his unfinished incomplete vacuum mush between his ears and he thinks of me as worst than his BFF dragon.

After that event I suddenly realised I had an interesting wild deranged fixated addict doggy following me around i3.

kakakakaka
09/05/2021 12:13 AM
Sslee Good morning i3lurker,
Every man meets his Waterloo at last. I am lucky Philip is my BFF.
09/05/2021 8:15 AM
Sslee Happy mother's day and do WhatsApp a happy mother's day card to mum.
09/05/2021 11:30 AM
scenery This is how I feel about U, U went to Lambo kept attacking, I let U go at the beginning, but U never stop just like that ular/dragonslayer. I had never offended U b4 U are the 1 that started barking at me in Lambo for your sxx snake..

Posted by i3lurker > May 9, 2021 12:13 AM | Report Abuse

sslee

btw

I already tried the forgiveness thingy with scenery and it did not work.

09/05/2021 12:09 PM
stockraider Every body knows lambo is rubbish conman stock mah!

They are very right to attack it to save newbies mah!

Posted by scenery > May 9, 2021 12:09 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by i3lurker > May 9, 2021 12:13 AM | Report Abuse

sslee

btw

I already tried the forgiveness thingy with scenery and it did not work.

09/05/2021 12:14 PM
scenery Finally U get what happened to us in Lambo, ular/dragonslayer love to fight, she deleted spinning lotus posts after fighting with him for more than 1 yr n she came to me bec spinning left.

I was forced to encounter her bec she kept deleting my posts n also condemn Lambo n messed up the whole forum n lied that it is Chinaman Co with fake a/c, this is a very toxin remark to any counter, just bec she want price to drop back to 1 ct for her to buy back after making 100% at 2 cts.

Posted by Sslee > May 8, 2021 11:57 PM | Report Abuse

09/05/2021 12:17 PM
scenery Likewise with Netx, but U, Ular/dragonslayer n Calvin hard sell to all forums to con ppl.

All rubbish penny stocks went up in 2020, that was the best yr to make millions with them, if U have capital. Dragon made a lot of money in Lambo in a few rounds, she followed alibaba's buy call at 1 ct n sold at 2 cts, then started condemning n attacking the counter by messed up the whole forum n delete ppl's posts.

After she was stopped price go up to 4.5 cts, she followed my buy call on 5/8/20; in 2 days time it went up to 8 cts, n she sold off at 7 cts. Price continue falling she bought back at 5 cts 2 millions, but price drop further she started hard sell again with another ID - 12dec1960 bec Admin stopped her dragonslayer, witchslayer n buahciku.

She tried to bribe me to help hard sell, instead I see the trend was going down, so I asked ppl not to buy. She barked at me non stop scolding me with all shits up to about 100 posts, I ignored her bec I had sold my shares at 4 cts when the Edge said it was Con stock.

Posted by stockraider > May 9, 2021 12:14 PM | Report Abuse

Every body knows lambo is rubbish conman stock mah!

They are very right to attack it to save newbies mah!
09/05/2021 12:37 PM
stockraider U play rubbish kon stock like lambo...!!
"Price fall to 2.5 cts, n I found buy signal so I bought back at 3 cts n the next day it went up to 3.5 cts, n few days later I saw sell signal, sold at 4.5 cts, she followed my sell call, making a lot of money again. That was my last comment on Lambo price."

Then why u complain raider innocently play netx & make money leh ??

Posted by scenery > May 9, 2021 12:37 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by stockraider > May 9, 2021 12:14 PM | Report Abuse

Every body knows lambo is rubbish conman stock mah!

They are very right to attack it to save newbies mah!
09/05/2021 1:01 PM
scenery Post removed. Why?
09/05/2021 1:04 PM
scenery Lambo was making money beginning of 2020, I didnt know it is a con stock, its prospect of e-commerce suit the trend. It was only after the co. continued PP n ESOS non stop n the Edge's new only then I knew.

I have said 2020 was the yr of penny stocks goreng, we should take the opportunity to make money honestly together, not trying to con newbies.

What was wrong with U, Ular/dragonslayer n Calvin was bec U all lied with rumours n hard sell to other forums asking ppl to sell their shares n buy yours.

Dragon was worst, after she sold she use toxin Lambo as Chinaman Co with fake a/c to cause panic sell until 1/2 ct. After she bought in down trend, she hard sell with very high TP to con ppl to chase; n then she barbarously provoked those who were trapped by her to attack me, n blame me for price drop.

Posted by stockraider > May 9, 2021 1:01 PM | Report Abuse

U play rubbish kon stock like lambo...!!

Then why u complain raider innocently play netx & make money leh ??
09/05/2021 1:23 PM
scenery U got it all wrong!

i3lurker went to Lambo recently not to attack it to save newbies.

He went there to attack me to help his old sxx partner ular/dragonslayer,

who was attacking me for refuse to help her to hard sell Lambo.

Posted by stockraider > May 9, 2021 12:14 PM | Report Abuse

Every body knows lambo is rubbish conman stock mah!

They are very right to attack it to save newbies mah!
09/05/2021 2:09 PM
scenery i3lurker

U had lost my respect of U since U irrationally attacking me in Lambo for Ular/dragonslayer.

U must have thought that my claimed of 100% gain was imaging. Allantanks knew from my MSG, I guessed he didnt buy. It was true that i had sold off another counter last few days n made tiny bec of lack of fund to collect, n it went up until now it is almost 100%.

It look strong n I bought back a little on Friday. I dont want to post in i3 bec that evil snake is following me to make money. She herself confessed that in Lambo.

I never buy your dnex I dont follow others..
09/05/2021 2:49 PM
scenery Post removed. Why?
09/05/2021 3:20 PM
scenery i3lurker,

ular/dragonslayer never stop proving my comments about her were right, she is flagging my posts red, I let her flag later ask Admin to look at it.

Actually what U bark in Lambo was nothing, but it became disgusting bec she use them to bark at me; she is unable to prove herself right after she had deleted our posts n hers. that's Y she use every psycho post that bark at me to attack me.
09/05/2021 8:06 PM
Sslee Just send out the response.
Thank all for the advice and correcting my grammatical error
10/05/2021 8:36 AM
Bgt 9963 Good morning...!
10/05/2021 8:48 AM

Posted by Sslee > May 8, 2021 11:57 PM | Report Abuse

10/05/2021 5:46 PM
scenery This is how I feel about U, U went to Lambo kept attacking me, I let U go at the beginning, but U never stop just like that ular/dragonslayer. I had never offended U b4, U are the 1 that started barking at me in Lambo for your sxx snake..

Posted by i3lurker > May 9, 2021 12:13 AM | Report Abuse

sslee

btw

I already tried the forgiveness thingy with scenery and it did not work.

10/05/2021 5:48 PM

Posted by stockraider > May 9, 2021 12:14 PM | Report Abuse

Every body knows lambo is rubbish conman stock mah!

They are very right to attack it to save newbies mah!
10/05/2021 5:48 PM
scenery i3lurker

I never buy your dnex I dont follow others..
10/05/2021 5:49 PM

Posted by stockraider > May 9, 2021 1:01 PM | Report Abuse

U play rubbish kon stock like lambo...!!
10/05/2021 5:50 PM
i3lurker sslee

I think I saw your email in the trash folder of Jaks IR when I spoke to Zhou Gong just now.
Took few minutes nap.
10/05/2021 5:50 PM
scenery Sslee,

sorri, just repeat posts as the old 1 will be deleted by Ular/dragonslayer. Now she daren't delete all at one time,
she scare Admin get hold of her fake IDs like b4.. haha
10/05/2021 5:57 PM
Sslee Haha i3lurker,
I already used to trash treatment.
By the way my audiences are mainly to those who like to engage with the Company, SC, Bursa, MSWG and scenery for him to spill his sorrows and a shoulder to cry on.
10/05/2021 6:54 PM
scenery Who needs some1 like U who would only sided the rich culprits with twisted facts? Rich men don't have special rights to simply bark n order others to follow them like i3lurker in Lambo. Pls remember I dont depends on U ppl.

I came here to bombard i3lurker who went to Lambo several times to help that liar ular/dragonslayer to bark at me.

Posted by Sslee > May 10, 2021 6:54 PM | Report Abuse

Haha i3lurker,
I already used to trash treatment.
11/05/2021 5:50 PM
scenery Sslee, tumpang your blog, i3lurker said I imaging things, this is proves from other ppl..

Posted by Allantanks > Apr 19, 2021 2:04 PM | Report Abuse

The only spammer here is ULAR. Pls get lost

The more Ularsawa denied she is dragonslayer the more she proved herself lying all the times, esp when there were solid proves of her went to Lambo to hard sell Netx being chased by invincible n John, she also hard sell in Netx, besides lee9fold, n Pak Tua, she deleted all her posts in Lambo all were solid proves.

X
Posted by lee9fold > Apr 6, 2021 1:16 AM | Report Abuse

ular badut obviously is dragonslayer, turkeyfig, buahciku etc
but I dont understand why pak tua said dragonslayer is a lady
I will need to ask pak tua again.

Posted by lee9fold > Apr 7, 2021 5:29 PM | Report Abuse

ular badut is obviously turkeyfig, buahciku, dragonslayer etc
no matter how he deny this is the rock solid facts lah

X
osted by Invincible > Mar 24, 2020 12:46 PM | Report Abuse

diot dragone, NETX got no chance la, your cousin, conman calvin hardsell 10 mnths, only cause it to go lower and lower, all diehard following fled already, nobody believe him now. very soon, Netx will consolidate 10 to 1 and before consolidate it will drop to 0.05 cts, and after csld, 5 cts, and then later drop until 1 ct again. the longer your conman cousin keep, the more he will lose, just like scomies.. Dont waste your time to hardsell NETX here la, no use one!!

X
Posted by john1102 > Mar 26, 2020 12:46 PM | Report Abuse

@dragon you damn noisy here, please go away and keep you mouth shut!

X
Posted by dragonslayer > Apr 7, 2020 4:27 PM | Report Abuse

Aiyo...Calvin kor kor...bot from 1sen to 2sen mah..ave pun below 2sen mah...your hisab ada passed or not....lol...aiyoyo...kikiki

X
Posted by dragonslayer > Apr 7, 2020 5:21 PM | Report Abuse

Aiyo...yesterday..0.5sen up to 1sen..100% gain...today 1sen..up to 1.5sen...50% gain...mana mau find such blue chip in bursa leh...takda lor...lol...wakakaka...kikiki
11/05/2021 6:04 PM
stockraider Correctloh...lets summarise the positive aspect of Insas loh!

1. Its Nta is Rm 2.96 per share.
2. It make a profit of rm 218m 9 mths & expected to make more than Rm 280m whole year or eps more than 40 sen.
3. It expect to declare dividend of 2 to 3 sen.
4. It hold more than 16% of Inari thats is equivalent to 800 shares of Inari for every 1000 insas u hold .
5. Insas has a net cash exceeding Rm 560m or 80 sen cash per share.
6. Insas has shown very strong earnings growth.
7. Insas benefited from very strong presence in the technology 5G area plus the financial sector of stockbroking, investment banking & lending and advisory area.
8. Insas is the taiko in the leap mkt & ace mkt listing under M&A Investment banking Group.
9. Insas is the top Venture Capitalist Fund with proven big success track record in Inari and Sengenic previously
10. Insas has huge hidden reserves in non revalue properties & business plus its associate inari already have a hidden reserves of Rm 1.2b or Rm 1.70 per share.

In order words Insas hathaway is the most balance, profitable, yield & growth investment u can find in klse with deep discount and margin of safety.

Must collect insas mah!

Raider is accumulating, how about u leh ?

Yes inari is ok & very good, but the cheaper exposure to inari fast is buying into insas or its warrant mah!

Posted by pang72 > Jun 18, 2021 1:32 PM | Report Abuse

Raider
Inari OK la..

Posted by Sslee > Jun 19, 2021 9:34 AM | Report Abuse

Cash is king.
So do you know how much cash Insas is holding, money lend to VVIP by Insas credit & leasing and value of fair value assests?

Posted by Lpc1225 > Jun 19, 2021 10:02 AM | Report Abuse

The moment insas decides on the dividend policy of 25 pc from the profit earned each quarter the share price will shoot through the sky!Is the boss willing to share the company profits with all the shareholders?
19/06/2021 10:41 AM

APPS
I3 Messenger
Individual or Group chat with anyone on I3investor
MQ Trader
Perform Technical & Fundamental Analysis on Stocks
MQ Affiliate
Earn rewards by referring your friends

572  344  555

SERBADK 0.625-0.005
 HHHCORP 0.190.00
 MRDIY 3.900.00
 FOCUS 0.04+0.005
 EDARAN 1.17+0.265

FEATURED POSTS

1. MQ Trader - Introduction to MQ Trader Affiliate Program MQ Trader Announcement!

TOP ARTICLES

1. What Professor Dennis Etler said about China - Koon Yew Yin Koon Yew Yin's Blog
2. Why China is excluded in G7 summit? Koon Yew Yin Koon Yew Yin's Blog
3. AT Current Share Price: RM0.07. 1st Target Price: RM0.134, 2nd Target Price: RM0.28, 3rd Target Price: RM0.80 Fundamental Analysis of AT(0072) as at June 17 2021
4. [MUST READ] Important message for all investors who are planning to invest in AT or existing AT shareholders Important message for all investors who are planning to invest in AT or existing AT shareholders
5. UNCOMMON ACTIVITIES SPOTTED ON RECENT CORPORATE EXERCISE OF THIS COMPANY!! Swim With Sharks
6. Singapore sees first day rush for Sinovac vaccine; as 16 Covid-19 cases announced on Friday (June 18) Good Articles to Share
7. Serba Dinamik rombak struktur Lembaga Pengarah, lantik IIlyas Pakeer sebagai pengerusi Oil and Gas Malaysia News
8. SMetric (0203): A secured technical buy? - 17 June 2021 - Sujibaby Sujibaby Stock-Talk
PARTNERS & BROKERS