Highlights

gloveharicut

Author: gloveharicut   |   Latest post: Fri, 14 Aug 2020, 9:05 PM

HARTA Kuan Mun Leong: Demand for gloves from U.S. hospitals being "double"

Author:   |    Publish date:

{{{PM me to join GLOVE Private Discussion Room}}}

I invite you to read my blog and make a smart GLOVE decision.

I am reproducing CNBC interview to my blog.

Malaysian glove maker Hartalega says demand is 'still very high'

Kuan Mun Leong, CEO of Hartalega Holdings, tells Christine Tan that the present environment remains "very challenging," with demand for gloves from U.S. hospitals being "double" that of the period before the coronavirus pandemic.

Labels: HARTA

Related Stocks

Chart Stock Name Last Change Volume
HARTA 16.02 -0.54 (3.26%) 6,988,400

supersaiyan3 likes this.

probability ‘World using 129 billion disposable masks, 65 billion gloves monthly’

65 b/month means 780 b/annum
.............................

no wonder - its a structural change and glove makers are investing heavily for higher capacity

countries like china, whose consumption has doubled can only increase further due to serious needs for avoidance of repeating such catastrophic incident in the future
02/08/2020 12:46 PM
DickyMe Only idiots would buy disposable masks.
Face masks can be made from old cloths and reused after washing.
02/08/2020 1:02 PM
TrippleZ DickyMe, are you medical expert?
02/08/2020 1:03 PM
DickyMe Do I need to be an expert?

What is the function of a face mask?
02/08/2020 1:16 PM
speakup cloth gloves are the best. just wash & reuse.
03/08/2020 10:03 AM
KPLUSFLY90 ignore dicky, lets fly buy all the glove stocks, trust me next year all double up confirm
03/08/2020 4:53 PM

APPS
I3 Messenger
Individual or Group chat with anyone on I3investor
MQ Trader
View candlestick stock charts with Technical indicators
MQ Affiliate

PHB 0.035-0.005
 LAMBO 0.0550.00
 TRIVE 0.020.00
 PHB-WB 0.02-0.005
 NEXGRAM 0.0650.00

FEATURED POSTS

1. MQ Trader - Introduction to MQ Trader Affiliate Program MQ Trader Announcement!
2. MQ Affiliate – A smarter way to earn more rewards MQ Trader Affiliate Program
3. MQ Affiliate – How to become an effective affiliate MQ Trader Affiliate Program
4. MQ Affiliate – Upgrading to Affiliate Partner MQ Trader Affiliate Program