Highlights

gloveharicut

Author: gloveharicut   |   Latest post: Tue, 26 Jan 2021, 8:22 AM

How to distribute the ultra-cold vaccine? I am allocating my GLOVE profit to FREIGHT to hedge vaccine news

Author:   |    Publish date:

GLOVES party End? You should ask how to distribute the ultra-cold vaccine?

I further read the forum. FREIGHT is TASCO competitor.

Freight provide Pharmaceutical logistics.

Please leave me comment for your suggestion.

iv.  Pharmaceutical Logistics

We offer over 5000 square meters of dedicated storage for

both ambient and air-conditioned storage.

We ensure good distribution practices for medical devices and are GDPMD-certified.

I am reproducing the k3nthiew & aikinlai comment to my blog.

This post don't have any value added content.

Compile here for my own record.

Please skip if you don't like it.

Stock: [FREIGHT]: FREIGHT MANAGEMENT HOLDINGS BHD

Oct 22, 2020 6:59 PM | Report Abuse

Stock: [FREIGHT]: FREIGHT MANAGEMENT HOLDINGS BHD

Oct 22, 2020 6:57 PM | Report Abuse

Stock: [FREIGHT]: FREIGHT MANAGEMENT HOLDINGS BHD

Nov 11, 2020 2:09 AM | Report Abuse

Labels: FREIGHT

Related Stocks

Chart Stock Name Last Change Volume
FREIGHT 1.17 0.00 (0.00%) 736,600

Be the first to like this.

newbie8080 https://www.bursamalaysia.com/market_information/announcements/company_announcement/announcement_details?ann_id=3097777
12/11/2020 1:03 PM
newbie8080 https://de.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-vaccines-distribut/why-pfizers-ultra-cold-covid-19-vaccine-will-not-be-at-the-local-pharmacy-any-time-soon-idUSKBN27P2VI

Pfizer vaccine needs to be at minus 70-80 degrees celcius

Yusen Gold Cold can handled up to minus 20 degrees celcius

Our capabilities include dedicated and managed fleets with temperature-control capabilities and secure GDP compliant temperature controlled hubs. These controlled temperature (15–25°C), cold storage (2–8°C) and frozen storage (<–20°C) facilities allow us to offer warehouse capacity for a range of pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical products.
12/11/2020 1:09 PM
gloveharicut I reply the PM in public forum

I am not sure the vaccine is useful or not. CEO have better answer https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/gloveharicut/2020-11-11-story-h1536371651-GLOVEs_Shareholder_you_should_come_and_see_what_Pfizer_CEO_did.jsp

vaccine stock is hedge by using glove profit

I won't go so big
17/11/2020 3:50 PM
gloveharicut To clarify and put as public record. I am holding my glove. I will only sell when ASP come down but not stock price come down.

I buy vaccine logistic (TASCO, KGB, DKSH, FREIGHT) by using the glove profit as hedging to vaccine news.
18/11/2020 10:05 AM
gloveharicut I saw message. Freight management AGM says they are doing cold chain and pharma.

any good member attend to the meeting can confirm?
27/11/2020 10:47 AM
laychee Only mRNA vaccine needs ultra cold storage. I don't think we are getting those.

We are getting those from China.

mRNA is a new technology that China has yet hacked the tech yet.
27/11/2020 10:50 AM
gloveharicut Thank you. Does china vaccine need cold chain?
27/11/2020 10:52 AM
laychee Too bad, Malaysia is buying from Pfizer.

-70 degrees storage. The vaccine that is hardest to manage. Maybe it has the best efficacy. Efficacy can be tweaked. Don't believe the number too much.

Moderna is a better choice.
27/11/2020 6:12 PM

APPS
I3 Messenger
Individual or Group chat with anyone on I3investor
MQ Trader
View candlestick stock charts with Technical indicators
MQ Affiliate

MLAB-WC 0.025+0.005

FEATURED POSTS

1. The Equity Market Index Benchmark in Malaysia CMS
2. Trading Scenarios of Derivatives Bursa Derivatives Education Series
3. Derivatives 101 Bursa Derivatives Education Series
4. Why Trade FKLI? Bursa Derivatives Education Series
5. MQ Trader - Introduction to MQ Trader Affiliate Program MQ Trader Announcement!

TOP ARTICLES

1. HARTA RESULTS RM1 BIL - WHAT IT MEANS FOR OTHER GLOVE PLAYERS? StockAdvisor FBMKLCI
2. Tan Sri Lim: “Being sick is being abnormal.” TOPGLOV allows only 2 paid sick leave p.a. LHL please make a police report if what you says is true! gloveharicut
3. Intco, Top Glove, Supermax - A Quick Comparison Trying to Make Sense Bursa Investments
4. CIMB: FREIGHT is trading at a 60.9% & 30.8% discount to its local & regional peers gloveharicut
5. Bargain hunting lifts GLOVEs share prices, say analyst, fund manager as situation remains 'volatile' gloveharicut
6. Jaks Resources - Final Update :- Jaks Hai Duong Power Plant achieved FULL COD ! DK
7. Eurocham: No mention of lockdown after Feb 4 in meeting with Miti save malaysia!
8. Health Ministry says govt not keen to implement MCO for a long period save malaysia!
PARTNERS & BROKERS