Highlights

Koon Yew Yin's Blog

Author: Koon Yew Yin   |   Latest post: Tue, 26 Oct 2021, 9:57 AM

MY REASONS FOR BUYING JAYA TIASA - Koon Yew Yin

Author:   |    Publish date:

MY REASONS FOR BUYING JAYA TIASA

As a business man when I started buying Jaya tiasa basing on my gut feeling and simple business logic. I believe JT is undervalued basing on its total planted area of 62,800 ha which has an open market value of more than twice of its market Cap. Moreover its plywood and timber business have the competitive advantage over other manufacturers in India, China and others because they have to buy logs from JT. JT has a lage forrest reserve.

Why its share price is so depressed for so long? The reason is that it is currently not showing much profit and Funds are not buying. Again as a business man, I must consider this as a buying opportunity if the funds buy I cannot buy so cheaply.

Many so called expert investors recommend me to buy TSH, KLK, UP, IOI and SOP because they are showing much better earning and why should I be so foolish to buy JT when its earning is so poor?

Again as a business man, I naturally think that if every body want them, their prices must have been reflected and it will be very dangerous to buy when at such high prices. How can I make money?

In fact, if you look at SOP's 2011 annual report you will see that my wife Tan kit Pheng, my nominees Tan Kit Yew, Yap Sung Pang and I owned about 20 million shares which we bought about 3 years ago at below Rm 3.00. We have been selling them at above RM 6 to buy JT. I am still selling today at Rm 6.80.

After having accumulated so much, I begin to be worried in case I am wrong and all my friends could not reassure me. Even Alvin Tai told me not to buy about 6 months ago when I started to buy because of its poor earnings.

Wah ! What a relief? At yesterday Seminar Alvin gave a complete analysis of the future of the palm oil industry and  he considers SouthernAcid and JT are the best buys. He said that palm oil price will continue to go up for many more years because most of the palms in Indonesia are older and as a result their production cannot continue to increase. Moreover their economy is fast improving and people want to consume more petroleum fuel and eating oil.

To reduce their import of fossil fuel and save their foreign exchange, the Government has a mandate to replace fossil diesel with 10 biodiesel. That is why tenders are being called for 3 million tons of biodiesel.

For the same reason, Malaysian Government is also mandating the use of biodiesel to 10% of all diesel use.

Now I can say that I have never been surer to double my money in 3 years before with my JT.

I am obliged to tell you that JT is my major investment and I do not need you to buy JT to support the price. You buy at your own risk.

The reasons for writing and posting this piece are: 1. To satisfy my ego as humility is not one of my strong points, 2. Like doing charity, I want to teach you how to fish instead for giving out fish and 3. I seriously believe I have something really good to share with you.

Koon Yew Yin

Labels: JTIASA

Related Stocks

Chart Stock Name Last Change Volume
JTIASA 0.725 -0.01 (1.36%) 12,069,900

9 people like this.

apini I only like Mr koon doing charity, other just for reading pleasure.
Mr koon you must realise not everybody can fish like you, you good intentions sometimes can do more harms than goods. My view is just diam-diam buy and donate more
21/02/2015 12:55 PM
koonkoon If the Pakatan leadership stays united, I am sure that the jailing of Anwar can be the electoral issue that will finally kill off BN’s rule. In other words, by jailing Anwar, BN has opened the road to Putrajaya for Pakatan such is the public disgust with the way the BN has handled the case.
21/02/2015 12:59 PM
koonkoon “Don’t waver in the common struggle to take over Putrajaya. Reject UMNO and BN and change Malaysia for the better” was my advice to my PAS friends...kakakakakaka(if only PAS know I am anti melayu and can't speak melayu)
21/02/2015 1:00 PM
apini koon-koon why you need to anti malay? they are part of us as warga malaysia. I suggest you anti BN than anti malay.
21/02/2015 1:04 PM
koonkoon Fortunately or unfortunately I do not know enough of Bahasa to understand Duitbasar's commentaries, otherwise I could have responded appropriately.

During my schooling days, Bahasa was not taught. I only know enough to order mee robus and pay parking fine. This is not the reason why I did not get a datoship. Do I want it?
21/02/2015 1:09 PM
koonkoon I only know few Bahasa example,"Lu besar lobang manyak busuk?" or "Bolih gua konkeng lu?" or "Melayu manyak otak udang"
21/02/2015 1:13 PM
apini I am a malaysian chinese. whether you know bahasa or not you must be proud to be a Malaysian . when i say Malaysian, then it doesn't matter you are malays, chinese , indian ... our cultures are different but they all added up become our unique malaysian culture that you cab else where that we must preserve and protect.
I still have to call you stupid idiot even though now is CNY ,I suppose should not use bad word, but if you are here to spread hatred, I got no choice but to present you some bad words in good faith.
but most likely , you are not one of us, even though you use chinese name but for sure you are not Malaysian chinese . Malaysian chinese do not write so good Bahasa Melayu like you write because in the SJKC we never learnt those words as you had used. these words are used by the extremists that sometimes acted like a chinese or a malay or an indian...
GO TO HELL koonkoon, go back to your own country to spread hatred. we Malaysian is not hat naif as you think.
21/02/2015 1:44 PM
Icon8888 He is trying to spread hatred and sow discord among the races
21/02/2015 1:51 PM
Ny036 Why people want to use improper bahasa.? Ask yourself, fairness? ,opportunity in education etc?, awarded project according to capability?, transparency ?and many many other. Country look like going reverse gear with high debt plus plunging currency. If carry on soon will default. Even Indonesia worker also tak boleh tahan.
21/02/2015 2:07 PM
koonkoon Chinese burn money to send to hell. We separate our children from other races who are inferior in every way. We rather send our children in Chinese schools to learn China mandarin and we don't speak Bahasa in Bolehland
21/02/2015 2:12 PM
koonkoon And just for fun we Chinese insult public universities and complain we Chinese are not fairly treated but send our children to Australia anyway. We laugh hard because Bahasa is insulting to us
21/02/2015 2:16 PM
koonkoon Today another productive hate article from us Chinese to make your Bahasa look bad:-

Indeed Malaysia is sinking in the eyes of the world community. It is most embarrassing for Malaysians to be even in the company of friends and associates of neighboring Asean member nations. What more when Indonesia, Philippines and Thailand are staring at Malaysia’s fast sinking ringgit
21/02/2015 2:20 PM
koonkoon Our Chinese hate propaganda to non Chinese:-

Who has brought about so much disrepute to this nation that was once an economic, social and political marvel? Or are we facing all these despicable exposes because for far too long the Official Secrets Act and the Internal Security Act plus a iron-hand hold on the country kept the mess under wraps?
21/02/2015 2:21 PM
apini koonkoon,
don,t pretend as a chinese lah , you are non chenese. who would believe you are a chinese , WHY? let me prove to you and the whole world.

"Chinese burn money to send to hell. We separate our children from other races who are inferior in every way. We rather send our children in Chinese schools to learn China mandarin and we don't speak Bahasa in Bolehland"

you keep on hinting chinese is anti malay. if you deny if you are not an anti chinese extremist, only brainless will believe. like I say JayaTiasa year end going to hit RM20
21/02/2015 2:31 PM
wwwcomment 这个kk是怎么了?
21/02/2015 2:35 PM
apini 猜得没错,他是 UMNO extremists 或 PERKASA 的人。

translation:
who is KK ?

he is umno extremist or orang perkasa.
21/02/2015 2:43 PM
koonkoon sop, I am using my IQ,EQ,MQ,&BQ to keep all my readers entertained. Thank you for your concern of my health. Often I cannot sleep through the night and I have to take an intermission. That is why sometimes you see my writing at 3 or 4 AM.

Ever since I found i3investor.com I am enjoying myself. I notice that there are very few abusive readers. Now I notice that there far more supporters whose commentaries I appreciate very much.

I am sure many of the readers attended my investment seminar on 1st June in KL. Only sunztzhe came up to identify himself. What a pleasant surprise!

I also notice that my articles on politics attract a lot more responses.

Cheers!
21/02/2015 2:48 PM
koonkoon The trouble you Malays do not like to see the truth. Almost all the civil servants are Malays. The BN government should employ some Chinese and Indians and promote them basing on meritocracy so to increase management efficiency.
21/02/2015 2:48 PM
koonkoon Blog: The BN Government should close down MAS - Koon Yew Yin

Jun 4, 2014 10:23 AM | Report Abuse

I am not anti Malays. I am a patriotic Malaysian. I am most concerned is that the BN Government is corrupted and racist. As a result, MAS and the whole country will go bankrupt soon.
21/02/2015 2:49 PM
apini you are contradicting yourself, one moment said anti malay, one moment claim not anti malay.
one moment said you are chinese, one moment said you did not say. actually who are you?
if you are a chinese do dare to write in chinese to debate with me.
most probably you dare not because you are non chinese.

you know malay, but you don't chinese, only know english, then who are you.
or you may write in Tamil if you want to, I have no problem.
looking forward to you chinese or tamil reply.
21/02/2015 2:56 PM
izoklse Raja Petra Kamarudin whack Chinese Red Bean Army to the ground

Pak Lah paid me to slander Rosmah

Actually that is not true but I know such headings would attract your attention. ‘Man bites dog’ headings attract more attention than ‘Dog bites man’. So I wanted to demonstrate how many of you would click this article because of the heading.Anyway, if Rosmah Mansor had been the Opposition Leader’s wife instead of the Prime Minister’s wife, and had I whacked her, the Pakatoons would rush in by the hundreds and accuse me of a hidden agenda or of being bought. That is how their minds work.

When I whacked the then Prime Minister, Tun Abdullah Ahmad Badawi, and his son Kamaluddiin, plus his son-in-law Khairy Jamaluddin, plus also his ‘new’ wife Jeanne Danker, who I called ‘The maid from Putrajaya’, not a single person from both sides of the political divide accused me of anything.In fact, even the Umno people applauded and patted me on the back. One very senior Umno chap, an ex-MCKK chap who bumped into me in a certain hotel restaurant, even hugged me and kissed me and told the headwaiter that whatever I ordered was on his tab.

Yes, Umno people were nice to me because I was whacking their leader and his entire family. Even those who were at that time pro-Pak Lah felt that sometimes Umno and its leaders need to be whacked to wake them up from their slumber lest their complacency result in an election disaster for Umno.Not a single Umno chap, or even those from the other parties within Barisan Nasional, questioned the reason why I was whacking Umno and its leaders. And for sure no one from Pakatan Rakyat insinuated that the reason I was whacking Umno and its leaders was because Anwar Ibrahim was paying me to do so.

I have already revealed that in all those years I was running the Free Anwar Campaign or FAC, Dr Wan Azizah Wan Ismail gave my RM1,000 and Anwar’s brother, Rosli, gave me RM2,000. That was basically my Hari Raya ang pau during one of those five years that I was running the FAC.

One of Anwar’s lawyers who met Anwar in prison in 2004 told Anwar that it is not fair that they let me run the FAC using my own funds and without any financial help from Anwar or his family. According to the lawyer, Anwar kept quiet and said nothing.

Anwar knows that I did all this work for him even when I was openly critical of him and even when I was not paid to do so. He knows that money was never the issue. But now he gets his people to whack me and spread stories that I am on Umno’s payroll and am doing what I am doing for money.Anwar screams about justice and about the injustice he is being subjected to. Is he really concerned about justice? If so then why is he not bothered about justice for other people? Why does he tell his people to whack me and spread the story that I am on Umno’s payroll?

Yes, Anwar is an asshole of the first degree and I have every right and reason to hate him for that. He talks about justice for himself but denies justice for others. His family paid me a measly RM3,000 for five years’ work and did not even bother to reimburse me for all the money I spent to set up and manage the FAC.Anwar told some mutual friends that I never once indicated that I needed to be paid or at the very least to be reimbursed for the money I had spent. So, since I did not ask, then they did not offer.

True, I never asked because I did not expect to be paid. In fact, when I went over to Perth to meet Dr Rahim Ghouse in early 2000, the mastermind of the FAC, he asked me to resign from my RM7,500 a month job with Marina Yusoff and run the FAC full-time. Abrar, said Dr Rahim, would pay me that RM7,500 a month.Dr Rahim gave me a bit of money to cover my two-week trip to Perth but when I returned to Malaysia I never received a single cent of that RM7,500 a month I was promised. Yet I continued to manage the FAC until the day Anwar was released from prison on 2nd September 2004.

Dr Rahim is lucky I did not submit my bill for five years pay that would have come to RM450,000. And that is just my salary and not yet the expenses I incurred over those five years.The trouble is the DAP Red Bean Army cyber-troopers are Chinese and being Chinese they only think in terms of money. Everything to the Chinese is about money. Hence they constantly talk about money and accuse you of doing this, that and the other for money. It is the nature of the money-minded Chinese.

I have no time for these foul-mouthed Chinese. Just to teach these Chinese a lesson I would be very happy to see Barisan Nasional and Umno in power forever. The Chinese cannot stand Barisan Nasional and Umno. Hence the best payback to these Chinese is to deny Pakatan Rakyat the government.No, I do not love Umno and Barisan Nasional. But I hate the black-hearted and dirty-mouthed DAP Red Bean Army Chinese cyber-troopers. And for that reason I would not want to see them rejoice when Umno and Barisan Nasional are kicked out. I would rather suffer under Umno and Barisan.
21/02/2015 3:00 PM
izoklse http://www.malaysia-today.net/pak-lah-paid-me-to-slander-rosmah/

Raja Petra Kamarudin

I would rather suffer under Umno and Barisan Nasional than see these DAP Red Bean Army Chinese cyber-troopers rejoice. And the more you whack me the more opposition supporters like me would oppose you.

And trust me, I am not the only Reformasi activist from 1998 who has become disgusted with the DAP Red Bean Army Chinese cyber-troopers, and by extension PKR and DAP. But that does not mean we hate PAS as well. On the contrary, we love PAS even more because of our hatred for PKR and DAP.

HIDUP PAS! HIDUP TOK GURU AYAH CHIK!
21/02/2015 3:01 PM
apini izoklse, you sound right but not so right
DAP does not represent the chinese, they got the chinese support because speak for the chinese, even though they can do much. if umno that suppose to be the backbone of the malaysia politic, they can do a lot not to allow extreamists and the fanatic to that "no fear" and be fair and more thoughtful for the chinese , I am the first one to support umno even though I am a chinese and not allow to be its member.
so DAP can't survive if UMNO do not give them the chance. still remember the 1999 election, when ther is a turmoil in umno, who had supported the UMNO in power, the chinese, how can you be so forgetful?
21/02/2015 3:37 PM
izoklse apini im not the one who writing it. Its article from Pro Opposition Member Raja Petra Kamarudin. Maybe he fill sick of it already.I like his article and his experience with PR and he often share to the public such an inside info. And one thing best about him, he whack everybody no matter it is from his opposition side or BN side when he feel it is not right and it is wrong to do certain things.
21/02/2015 3:47 PM
koonkoon Post removed. Why?
21/02/2015 3:53 PM
koonkoon Post removed. Why?
21/02/2015 3:54 PM
koonkoon Post removed. Why?
21/02/2015 3:56 PM
Dapland Post removed. Why?
21/02/2015 4:08 PM
Dapland Post removed. Why?
21/02/2015 4:10 PM
Dapland Post removed. Why?
21/02/2015 4:13 PM
apini Dapland, are you a muslim? do you sembayang? do believe you will be punished by ALLAH if you tell lie or create you own story to sow hatred.

Just prove to us " WHEN DID DAP PROMISS THE CHINESE PLITICAL POWER OVER THE MALAY AND "

you know it is impossible, how can we cleaver chinese do not know?

fikir pakai otak ,cakap pakai mulut. bukan semua pakai buntut.
21/02/2015 4:17 PM
apini Dapland, newly created ID. very very good . it is ok you anti chinese, in a big community it is unavoidable to have some black sheep.
21/02/2015 4:24 PM
johnny cash The best in communist rule is they reject religions, no religions, and free will for humans are controlled, in democracy rule you get maximum free will and this is the cause of crimes rising. Modern communist rule should be ok
21/02/2015 4:30 PM
apini why Tongsanland??? chinese wherever they go can survive and live well. but you Dapland can not? that's why you are jealous of the chinese. scare of the chinese. you need badly a tongkat, you blame others esp the the chinese you most fear for your own incompentency. Boy, face reality, you want to live well you must work hard and work smart, not to rob from others just because you are strong
21/02/2015 4:35 PM
johnny cash Religions must be removed completely from the system first, example in this muti racial country, because religion is a main hindrance to true unity... i had went thru many religions books, actually there is no true unity in it. It s just a falsified unity created by the mind
21/02/2015 4:45 PM
apini then why not you go back tongsan, there you got what you want, than to create something that everybody do not want
21/02/2015 4:49 PM
apini I went to cambodia last year, I see it myself the country is that underdeveloped or ruin by civil war. seeing all these , I told myself I must love my tanah air Malaysia. prtect it and never allow it destroy by the extremists. that's why you see me so agitated and emotional responding in the posts.
21/02/2015 5:00 PM
johnny cash Apini then are u waiting for pkr or pakatan or dap or pas or barisan to show you the true path to unity, hey this won t happen
21/02/2015 5:04 PM
johnny cash Look at vietnam a communist also, and their economy is expanding also.. do not think in your mind a poison will remain as poison foreever, one day it can turn into an antitode..
21/02/2015 5:09 PM
PakChuiCheng Aiya DAPland, if not for DAP, chinese in Malaysia is worst. Don't forget even GE13 promises by BN UMNO all not kept. Almost all after the GE13 were broken,.... If not for opposition, we would all hv no voice and under authoritarian rule
21/02/2015 5:10 PM
apini it is a long path....... it is not smooth , no shortcut, but it is the only path leading to the beautiful Malaysia. keep walking in the RIGHT path..... for ourselves, next generation, next next generation......
21/02/2015 5:11 PM
wwwcomment apini, no need too agitated. Dont fall into the trap. Those comments from new ids are just trying to lure ppl to respond them because too free. Holiday mah.
21/02/2015 5:15 PM
johnny cash Apini it s ok if you have your own oppinion, but who is this UFO, wwwcomment?
21/02/2015 5:21 PM
apini yes, you are right , not going to waste my time with these people. better I go to read the annual report of the companies I have invested.
21/02/2015 5:21 PM
wwwcomment Johnny, the new ids that i mentioned did not mean you. You have more than 3000 comments. The new ids that i meant were just created today. And very obvious thier comments try to provoke and just to drag ppl to fight for fun.
21/02/2015 5:25 PM
wwwcomment When one id banned, create another. Too free they are.
21/02/2015 5:27 PM
johnny cash Oh ok thanks for the reply
21/02/2015 5:33 PM
kk123 Koon yew yin already made the money by selling out and cashing out once he post his articles .. Now he hiding in a cave ..
The Poor regular joe that suffers From believing his "vested interest" calls haha
21/02/2015 5:54 PM
kl foong Guys, ignore those new ids. Don,t waste your time with them. They have nothing better to do.
21/02/2015 6:54 PM
andychucky28 The whole world is going for globalization. Hence, those who think that this is their land are so so stupid. Such a useful idiots, being used and brain washed all the time!
22/02/2015 3:27 AM

TOP ARTICLES

1. Malaysia's steel price to ride global wave in 2021 - Koon Yew Yin Koon Yew Yin's Blog
2. NOVEMBER 2021 FCPO NOW OVER RM5,300: ALL OIL PALM COMPANIES NOW IN ONCE A CENTURY SUPER OUTSIZED EARNING TIME, Calvin Tan THE INVESTMENT APPROACH OF CALVIN TAN
3. NOW SHOWING : THE TRILOGY OF FAST & FURIOUS SHOW - PART 13 SUPER BULL STOCKS -Super Positive Momentum Stocks- FOR 26 OCTOBER 2021 --- K SEE_Research
4. Opportunities abound for Hong Kong construction sector Good Articles to Share
5. Strategy - Turn of Tide HLBank Research Highlights
6. "Premature to release Serba Dinamik's special independent review" save malaysia!
7. WONG ENGINEERING CORP BHD (7050)- POISED FOR ANOTHER HIGH BY DECEMBER? The Alpha Trader
8. BursaRangers Daily Technical Picks (27 October 2021) BursaRangers Daily Technical Picks
APPS
I3 Messenger
Individual or Group chat with anyone on I3investor
MQ Trader
View candlestick stock charts with Technical indicators
MQ Affiliate