Highlights

Koon Yew Yin's Blog

Author: Koon Yew Yin   |   Latest post: Mon, 25 Jan 2021, 10:41 PM

Useful Guidelines for a better life - Koon Yew Yin

Author:   |    Publish date:

At my age of 88 years, I am still learning new things every day. I have seen so many things that very few things can really surprise me. Sometime when I cannot control my own ego, I do not like to consider other people’s opinion and I cannot learn anything new.

Whenever I post any article, I notice very few people disagree with me and I do not learn anything new. Please don’t be afraid to express your opinion so that we can discuss to find a mutually accepted answer.

Lifelong learning helps people to make their life more interesting and be more effective in helping others. Over the years, I have learned so many things which I would like to share with you.

Albert Einstein’s quotes:

“Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere.”

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”

“Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.”

“A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it.”

“The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.”

“It is not that I'm so smart. But I stay with the questions much longer.”

Here are the Guidelies

1 Your body can achieve what your mind believes.

2 Take risks in your life. If you win, you can lead; if you lose, you can guide.

3 People are not what they say but what they do; so judge them not from their words but from their actions.

4 When someone hurts you, don't feel bad because it's a law of nature that the tree that bears the sweetest fruits gets maximum number of stones.

5 Take whatever you can from your life because when life starts taking from you, it takes even your last breath.

6 In this world, people will always throw stones on the path of your success. It depends on what you make from them - a wall or a bridge.

7 Challenges make life interesting; overcoming them make life meaningful.

8 There is no joy in victory without running the risk of defeat.

9 A path without obstacles leads nowhere.

10 Past is a nice place to visit but certainly not a good place to stay.

11 You can't have a better tomorrow if you are thinking about yesterday all the time.

12 If what you did yesterday still looks big to you, then you haven't done much today.

13 If you don't build your dreams, someone else will hire you to build theirs.

14 If you don't climb the mountain; you can't view the plain.

15 Don't leave it idle - use your brain.

16 You are not paid for having brain, you are only rewarded for using it intelligently.

17 It is not what you don't have that limits you; it is what you have but don't know how to use.

18 What you fail to learn might teach you a lesson.

19 The difference between a corrupt person and an honest person is: The corrupt person has a price while the honest person has a value.

20 If you succeed in cheating someone, don't think that the person is a fool...... Realize that the person trusted you much more than you deserved.

21 Honesty is an expensive gift; don't expect it from cheap people.

Be the first to like this.

Sslee Testing
22/11/2020 1:27 PM
Sslee Surprise you are now able to post comment on KYY blog.
22/11/2020 1:29 PM
Icon8888 kyy gonna back to dayang soon
22/11/2020 1:30 PM
gohkimhock Mr KYY, would like to ask you a question. Do you believe in God? My next question will depend on how you answer this question.
22/11/2020 1:33 PM
Sslee Ok my first question.
A lot of people curse you in AT forum because of your promotion and then demotion a few days later.
What is your comment?
22/11/2020 1:35 PM
CharlesT Honesty is an expensive gift...dont expect it fm koon
22/11/2020 1:37 PM
GGecko Sslee, very pertinent question indeed . Lots of newbies have lost money by aggressively buying a couple of weeks back n suddenly a few days later they were literally thrown under the bus or sent to slaughter house to be literally slaughtered without any mercy. I really feel for them.
22/11/2020 2:00 PM
PureBULL ... a TRUE copy cat of WONDERFUL WORDS = words have POWER :
22/11/2020 2:14 PM
Ibelieve I guess it's uncle's birthday today, Happy birthday uncle! haha
22/11/2020 6:48 PM
Sslee https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/koonyewyinblog/2018-01-06-story143337-Reflection_at_85_Koon_Yew_Yin.jsp

Koon's birthday 6 Jan 2021.
22/11/2020 7:13 PM
Michael Dreamun Conscience heart eaten by dogs!
22/11/2020 7:17 PM
DarenWai My question is after visiting AT directors and then post your sell call.
Do you still able to sit with AT director together?
Your children also learned how to backstab people after invited for a visitation?
22/11/2020 7:36 PM
CharlesT Surprisingly KYY is still not so unpopular in I3......so few negative comments only....much better than his FB....lol
22/11/2020 7:38 PM
GGecko Money n profits to some people supercede everything else, n hence, relationship with friends, acquaintences, business associates n other relevant people r secondary, as what happened to this guy's case Vis a Vis AT case. Some people just have super thick skin n don't care abt nice things other people might have done, ie AT directors. I believe in karma. Never do things to people that we don't want others to do to us. Karma will catch up eventually
22/11/2020 7:43 PM
tkmken70 KYY,if u have the deceitful intention from the beginning .let God punish u severely.
22/11/2020 8:23 PM
youngun Hi Uncle, I've created this profile for quite some times, but haven't posted any comments yet so far and most of the time I'm just a silent reader. So I've decided to present you my first post in i3 forum here.

I started to notice uncle when uncle write about Dayang that I start holding it since 2014 (haven't sell any till date). Most of your writing on Dayang are very positive and even till the very last moment in April you're still promoting it positively (3rd of April 2020.)

Without any signs, uncle've declared your exit from Dayang on the 10th of April 2020 late evening (Friday)

As a result, I'm in confused on uncle's intention to uncle's followers. Of course, I'm not saying uncle need to inform your exit/entry on every counters. But I think I'm not the only one here feel that way: https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/tradeview/2020-04-11-story-h1505926983-_Tradeview_2020_Open_Letter_to_Koon_Yew_Yin_on_Dayang_Margin_Ethics.jsp

For the record, I'm not following any of uncle's buy/sell call, not Dayang, not Comfort, not Supermax, not Top Glove and certainly not AT as well. I'm just curious on uncle's intention. So my question to uncle would be, "Uncle, you genuinely want to help people to make profit from stock market?"

That's all uncle, thanks and stay safe!

By the way, "Whenever I post any article, I notice very few people disagree with me and I do not learn anything new." How can uncle be so sure there's no different opinions while the "comment function" is been turned off all this while? Anyway, this is very good start by turning it on now, do read on the comments more often ya? ;)
22/11/2020 8:38 PM
Sansing Uncle asked his followers to sell when AT ard. 24 sen not now. Anyway he is right on selling n now I think he could have buy back lol!
23/11/2020 8:53 AM
RockerArm Keep long lah ,one day will be like Comfort ma!
23/11/2020 8:59 AM
CCCL Can’t blame Uncle, time is not on his side.
23/11/2020 9:13 AM
Callmejholow People are not what they say but what they do; so judge them not from their words but from their actions....

this is so true. One day u praise AT, price goes up..... 2 days later u hentam, price collapses. Wonder how many people stuck at 0.30 entry with their pensions/savings etc. You do this for Supermax, again and again.... and then move on to do on other counters. I know time is not on your side; u can say u have gone senile or whatever old man, but dont la con your loyal followers.
23/11/2020 1:59 PM
Sslee Haha still got loyal followers?
Many are trying to front-run him and make a killing or just piggy-ride on him and counting how many promotion article he wrote before the dismount for a good profit
23/11/2020 2:24 PM
CCCL Nope, now hard to follow him. He runs faster than Usian Bolt and Speedy Gonzales.
23/11/2020 2:35 PM
geary Materially Rich BUT Spiritually Poor. Uncle you must cultivate to be Spiritually Rich, then you will live happily. TQ.
23/11/2020 4:54 PM
see2sea Hi Uncle, may i know how to subscribe to u?
23/11/2020 4:56 PM
amateurJR Haha I like that GohKimHock question and see how this uncle going to answer it.
23/11/2020 4:58 PM
amateurJR Uncle, what makes you think that AT is the most underrated glove counter and twist your opinion in less than few days. Don't tell me just by doing a site visit and taking some photos sufficient for you to come out with this justification.
23/11/2020 5:11 PM
Sales Do righteousness and we will live happily.
23/11/2020 5:21 PM

APPS
I3 Messenger
Individual or Group chat with anyone on I3investor
MQ Trader
Perform Technical & Fundamental Analysis on Stocks
MQ Affiliate
Earn rewards by referring your friends

574  435  584  558

DNEX-WD 0.055-0.005

FEATURED POSTS

1. The Equity Market Index Benchmark in Malaysia CMS
2. Trading Scenarios of Derivatives Bursa Derivatives Education Series
3. Derivatives 101 Bursa Derivatives Education Series
4. Why Trade FKLI? Bursa Derivatives Education Series
5. MQ Trader - Introduction to MQ Trader Affiliate Program MQ Trader Announcement!

TOP ARTICLES

1. VIVOCOM – PANAS MACAM MAGGI MELETUP ! The Huat Project
2. 说给30万股市新人听(上)/冷眼 【冷眼专栏】漫漫投资路
3. HARTA RESULTS RM1 BIL - WHAT IT MEANS FOR OTHER GLOVE PLAYERS? StockAdvisor FBMKLCI
4. Tan Sri Lim: “Being sick is being abnormal.” TOPGLOV allows only 2 paid sick leave p.a. LHL please make a police report if what you says is true! gloveharicut
5. The World and Malaysia Under the COVID Siege: Setting Our Expectations Right Trying to Make Sense Bursa Investments
6. Intco, Top Glove, Supermax - A Quick Comparison Trying to Make Sense Bursa Investments
7. [转贴] 大众银行跌至rm4.40?是否值得入手? ~ 第一天 Good Articles to Share
8. CIMB: FREIGHT is trading at a 60.9% & 30.8% discount to its local & regional peers gloveharicut
PARTNERS & BROKERS