1,277 comment(s). Last comment by moneySIFU at Mar 3, 2017 12:29 AM
 5 people like this.

Post Reply   Back  
Page < 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Ooi Teik Bee
6081 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > Feb 9, 2017 10:04 PM | Report Abuse

Whey Whey,
I do not wish to post any of my article in I3, I want to stop.
I am so sorry, I cannot help you.
Thank you.

cloudtrip
65 posts

Posted by cloudtrip > Feb 9, 2017 10:05 PM | Report Abuse

Even you could not help your subscriber??

Ooi Teik Bee
6081 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > Feb 9, 2017 10:08 PM | Report Abuse

Do you all know why cloudtrip always attack me ?
Ans : He lost all his business in education to me. He is so jealous of me and my success.
Thank you.

Whey Whey
1814 posts

Posted by Whey Whey > Feb 9, 2017 10:10 PM | Report Abuse

But somebody saying u give a buy call for Gadang wb at Gadang forum mr Ooi..

Whey Whey
1814 posts

Posted by Whey Whey > Feb 9, 2017 10:12 PM | Report Abuse

huntsmen buy call from ooi for wb..no worries should be well absorb and will move north soon
09/02/2017 21:23

paperplane
18016 posts

Posted by paperplane > Feb 9, 2017 10:13 PM | Report Abuse

Continue to do well!

Why_
488 posts

Posted by Why_ > Feb 9, 2017 10:17 PM | Report Abuse

since so many talk abt Gadang why drop yesterday?

cloudtrip
65 posts

Posted by cloudtrip > Feb 9, 2017 10:19 PM | Report Abuse

you all can read here:
I do not need to cari makan in I3, the profit I made from stock market is more than enough to take care of my old age. Hence I do not like to post any article in I3 anymore because I am rich enough.

In the other side he is still finding victim:

Those who want to learn this strategy to achieve a good return from stock market, you can contact me at tbooifx@gmail.com

Ooi Teik Bee
6081 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > Feb 9, 2017 10:29 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by Bizfuneng > Dec 26, 2016 12:59 PM | Report Abuse

Haha Mr Ooi....what is wrong with cari makan if u hv the capability. It is a win win situation. If winning who cares to pay ur consultation fee as u work for it on spending time to do research.

Keep the good work helping more people to earn more.

Happy & Prosperous New Year!

Posted by IamGoogle > Dec 21, 2016 04:14 PM | Report Abuse

I have no idea why so many people attack OTB, may be it is part of the business nature? Anyway, congratulation to OTB.

Posted by Op3rs > Dec 29, 2016 06:40 PM | Report Abuse

otb sifu too good
as i always say, ignore those haters.. they are just jealous
wish you a healthier and wealthier year ahead!

cloudtrip
65 posts

Posted by cloudtrip > Feb 9, 2017 10:38 PM | Report Abuse

Nobody jealous with your wealthier but in capability to handle your subscriber.

cloudtrip
65 posts

Posted by cloudtrip > Feb 9, 2017 10:39 PM | Report Abuse

incapability

Why_
488 posts

Posted by Why_ > Feb 9, 2017 10:56 PM | Report Abuse

Sound confusing. If already rich enough why still need to find new subscribers?

Posted by cloudtrip > Feb 9, 2017 10:19 PM | Report Abuse

you all can read here:
I do not need to cari makan in I3, the profit I made from stock market is more than enough to take care of my old age. Hence I do not like to post any article in I3 anymore because I am rich enough.

In the other side he is still finding victim:

Those who want to learn this strategy to achieve a good return from stock market, you can contact me at tbooifx@gmail.com

newb1995
65 posts

Posted by newb1995 > Feb 9, 2017 10:58 PM | Report Abuse

Why gamuda cant move? Something wrong sifu otb?

saydon
200 posts

Posted by saydon > Feb 11, 2017 3:42 AM |

Post removed. Why?

Ooi Teik Bee
6081 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > Feb 11, 2017 10:39 AM | Report Abuse

Since you say you are so rich...please have mercy. Earn enough let go la..

Ans : The intention to provide cheap subscription is to help those need help. It is not a matter of wealthy or not. I did not force readers here to subscribe but I provide them with an option.
My subscribers lost money or not in 2016, it is up to them to choose so many undervalued stocks I selected for them, a matter of luck factor came in. I will know their performance based on the number of renewals each year. I will continue to provide this subscription even I spend long hours to provide this service. It is the Karma that I get, the more help I offer, I will earn more money in stock market in return.

I recommend the stocks, they must be very good in TA and FA, on top of that the next quarter result must be better than the previous year. I stated my stock selection criteria in the recommendation with facts and figures. It is done very transparently and professionally. I help 100 of my subscribers to invest, more than 95% of them are making huge profit. I also invested myself on all stocks I recommended, I made so much money in KLSE. Since 2012, I made more than 800% gain in last 4 years. At any time, I do not cheat any of my subscribers. It is a matter of luck, sometimes it is so unfortunately they selected the stocks which fail to perform in short term and they do not have the patience to wait. My portfolio lost > 25% in first half, eventually I still made overall 22% gain in 2016.

I will continue to curse you because you are blind, you continue to attack me without any good reason. You deserve my curse because you do not talk with facts and figures. More attacks from you, more chance you will continue to lose money in stock market. God is always very fair here, you are bullying me intentionally.

In summary, you are jealous of my success and my business. If you think that you are capable, you can start one to compete with me gentlemanly. You attack me from behind and hide in the dark is not a gentleman act, but a coward act and indirectly is a big bully here. The worst part, you do not use your real name here.
I do not hide my identity here, I act very gentlemanly. Unlike you, you are a coward, no ball to compete and continue to attack me from behind.

Thank you.

Trump
591 posts

Posted by Trump > Feb 11, 2017 12:14 PM | Report Abuse

Jealous losers act like aunties in the market, speechless. OTB sir, you no need to entertain them lah.

Annetan
806 posts

Posted by Annetan > Feb 19, 2017 12:24 PM | Report Abuse

Why you,guys so sexists? You mean only older WOMEN can be sore losers and not elderly MEN? Please lah even younger MEN and WOMEN can be sore losers! Though I don't know OTB personally,I felt his reports are truly his genuine opinion without any intention to cheat.As the end results of whether the counters recommended will achieve the target he opined cannot be guaranteed.Can you guaranteed a couple so in love with each other will not end in divorce? More so in stockmarket,we can never be sure.I feel a degree of luck is very very important in stockmarket.You can analyse till cows come home,sometimes you can still underperform or lose money for a certain period of time.If fundamental analysis is really very very cheap,it can still go cheaper and cause one to endure paper losses till one day it decides to move upwards.Cite you one example,I started to accumulate tguan on 10th may 2010 at .7734,it went down sometime later to even .715.When market goes up,it hardly goes pass .83! When market comes down,it's the first to go down.When I recommended people to buy,people ask why did you want to buy when it hardly moves much in years?I told them it's very verycheap as it's with good earnings even when times are bad for the economy and it's profit is rather consistent.Now on hindsight,when prices move up so much,you say it's a good call but then for a long period of time,you will say a holland call.What say you? It's very difficult to quantify whether it's a holland call till a grace period of a few yr given.Another e.g I call to buy kulim-wa at .8 then the mother shr si denitely less than $3,can't really remember.The same day,it went down to below .70 cts. My friend asked me ai yo what kind of counter you asked me to buy when the same day itself dropped slightly more than .10 cts. After a few mths,it came down to slightly below .50cts.I recommended that counter cause i see earnings is very very strong nta abt 9.5 at that time.Why is it the mother share is below $3? I lack conviction and patience and thought to myself maybe fraud accounting hence i cut loss around .60 cts and loss abt $30 for 300k shrs.After a few mths that I sold,it went non-stop over a period of time till it hits if not mistaken over $6! So would you say it's a holland call?Like in 1993,some people told others' it's a sochai not to invest in stockmarket! However in 1998 the others said you are the sochai to invest in stockmarket! During times,things just changed.Like some said when the insect is alive,it eats ants.However when the insect dies,ants eat the insects.Hence it's best not to judge.Moreover,words coming from your mouth that disparaged a person or cause harm or tainted his/her reputation caused indirect bad karma to your own self.If you are not a Buddhist,of course you don't believe in karma.However I strongly believe this principle of not doing things you don't want others to do onto you.Hope those reading this will ponder a while on what I just said before making judgements.

Annetan
806 posts

Posted by Annetan > Feb 19, 2017 12:28 PM | Report Abuse

correction,I cut at around .70 cts cause I remember I lost abt 30 k for 300k shrs

kenken85
652 posts

Posted by kenken85 > Feb 23, 2017 1:45 PM | Report Abuse

OTB, whats your email contact again. I see it once but lost it again, as your post is always so hot. haha. Wish to do subcription

TanDavid88
69 posts

Posted by TanDavid88 > Feb 23, 2017 10:10 PM | Report Abuse

kenken85,
You can contact Mr Ooi at the below email address. It is just up there in this page.

moneySIFU
5471 posts

Posted by moneySIFU > Feb 23, 2017 10:15 PM | Report Abuse

I don't know what is happening here & not interested to be Mr Ooi's service subscriber, but to be fair, Mr Ooi has been consistently delivering good results for the past few years, all facts are there, please find out yourself.

Ooi Teik Bee
6081 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > Feb 23, 2017 10:22 PM | Report Abuse

Dear moneysifu,

Thank you for your good words.
You are also doing very good job on your write up on Ekovest. I admire and appreciate your hard work to help all readers in I3.
May god bless you always, hope you make a lot of money in KLSE.
Thank you.
Ooi

Hong Wei Phoon
6 posts

Posted by Hong Wei Phoon > Mar 2, 2017 9:37 PM | Report Abuse

how to join and become MR.Ooi service Subscriber?

Hong Wei Phoon
6 posts

Posted by Hong Wei Phoon > Mar 2, 2017 9:48 PM | Report Abuse

@ Ooi Teik Bee, Mr. Ooi, how to join and become MR.Ooi service Subscriber?

moneySIFU
5471 posts

Posted by moneySIFU > Mar 3, 2017 12:09 AM | Report Abuse

Thank you, Mr Ooi, I wish you & your family good health & happy too.

moneySIFU
5471 posts

Posted by moneySIFU > Mar 3, 2017 12:19 AM | Report Abuse

Any one interested to know on the performance of Mr Ooi, you may visit the following link for reference:

http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/pfs/66667.jsp

(Small note: the price for Gadang was originally registered at RM3.01, the adjusted price was my guess only, please correct if wrong)

---------------------------------------
Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > Sep 27, 2016 11:08 AM | Report Abuse
I believe the below stocks will perform in Q4 2016.
Gadang
Gamuda-WE
Gkent
Johotin-WA
KESM
Pohuat-WB
Tecguan
WTK

I hope to get positive ROI in this portfolio.
Thank you.

moneySIFU
5471 posts

Posted by moneySIFU > Mar 3, 2017 12:29 AM | Report Abuse

Hope Mr Ooi can continue to share his findings here at i3 :)

Post Reply   Back  
Page < 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

452  241  522  693 

ActiveGainersLosers
Top 10 Active Counters
 NameLastChange 
 EKOVEST-WB 0.18+0.065 
 IWCITY 1.02+0.16 
 EKOVEST 0.67+0.08 
 SAPNRG 0.31-0.005 
 IRIS 0.165+0.01 
 SEACERA 0.32-0.015