Social Forum >> Forum Thread
9 comment(s). Last comment by Karipapkosong at Sep 13, 2016 3:38 PM
 Be the first to like this.

Post Reply   Back  
Page 1

muscular
284 posts

Posted by muscular > Sep 12, 2016 10:12 AM | Report Abuse

Omg, tis bloody hell is not only an essay writer, he is also a song writer!!! Wtf

casperl
144 posts

Posted by casperl > Sep 12, 2016 11:09 AM | Report Abuse

a blog with sexy youtube video.
ucapkan selamat hari raya.
it may become an insult and brought into court case as historical case is a lesson.
mind your post…

Emptyhead
4 posts

Posted by Emptyhead > Sep 12, 2016 12:26 PM | Report Abuse

I have exited most of my stocks a week ago ... and have warned my trading-group enough of the coming sharp correction ... it is SEPT-OC...market CRASH..need to FOCUS.... not going to think much about markets, let it tanks further ... while I m going to search for penny-stocks to trade during coming correction.....I m holding one penny at the moment ....Will write more about her ... and see could create some excitement (see if could push it up? haha) and learn to be a 'runner'. By the way, many are using forums to PROMOTE their stocks and push it up ... and distribute to late-comers. So ...let me try my first writing on Flonic, and learn the "skills" ... push it after the accumulation stage ... ... how much do we need to push up a stock? RM10mil? RM100mil? ....I do nothing at this moment...SELL is on my mind

Up_down
4046 posts

Posted by Up_down > Sep 12, 2016 12:58 PM | Report Abuse

CPteh...You think many people are really so stupid nowadays meh? You started to learn FA by putting a priority in conning people. After giving up 'gamble 'mentality and now you intend to'con'. Don't forget of karma.

murali
5814 posts

Posted by murali > Sep 12, 2016 2:15 PM | Report Abuse

Why so many people hates cpteh? So many bad people in i3.....

skyhawk
4451 posts

Posted by skyhawk > Sep 12, 2016 3:20 PM | Report Abuse

murali....tats bcos he step on many ppls toes. Without any knowledge of EW, he insulted all waves traders.Here is a worldly advise to Cpteh....u can only say all TA or FA gurus are good and you are 'better' provided u show your proved track records back up with facts and figures.Sad to say after 8 yrs in the market u dare not show ur records and is still trying to lead newbies to Holland.Many good ppls here have shown u that u are in the wrong direction but u refused to admit it hence now you are selling everythings...ur apartment,office furniture,son's bicycle,and later moving to Penang at the expense of ur son education.If u are so good, u shld be enjoying all the good things in life now......

RainT
7281 posts

Posted by RainT > Sep 12, 2016 10:48 PM | Report Abuse

Another bull shit article !

tony89
303 posts

Posted by tony89 > Sep 13, 2016 4:43 AM | Report Abuse

i was like wtf is this?

Karipapkosong
1 post

Posted by Karipapkosong > Sep 13, 2016 3:38 PM | Report Abuse

Diel lah, Seafood Teh short AirAsia

Post Reply   Back  
Page 1
APPS
I3 Messenger
Individual or Group chat with anyone on I3investor
MQ Trader
View candlestick stock charts with Technical indicators
MQ Affiliate
Be rewarded by being an MQ Affiliate

321  581  527  681 

ActiveGainersLosers
Top 10 Active Counters
 NameLastChange 
 XOX 0.13-0.02 
 KANGER 0.18-0.03 
 TRIVE 0.0150.00 
 LAMBO 0.025-0.005 
 INIX 0.285-0.05 
 PHB 0.02-0.005 
 FINTEC 0.085-0.015 
 MMAG-WB 0.19+0.005 
 PRESBHD 0.565+0.055 
 MACPIE 0.4750.00 

FEATURED POSTS

1. The Equity Market Index Benchmark in Malaysia CMS
2. Trading Scenarios of Derivatives Bursa Derivatives Education Series
3. Derivatives 101 Bursa Derivatives Education Series
4. Why Trade FKLI? Bursa Derivatives Education Series
5. MQ Trader - Introduction to MQ Trader Affiliate Program MQ Trader Announcement!

TOP ARTICLES

1. Stock Pick Year 2020 - 30 Sep Result Stock Pick Contest Year 2020
2. NAIM (5073) At 74.5 sen is Giving a 18 Sen Dividend soon. That means Rm180 per share or 24.1% Yield (equals to 13 months int rate of 1.75% in Malaysia THE INVESTMENT APPROACH OF CALVIN TAN
3. [Humbled Investor]SCGM: Why share price fell today despite results meeting expectation? HumbledInvestor
4. LOTTE CHEMICAL TITAN HOLDINGS BHD (5284) - TURNAROUND STORY? JAW Place Research
5. BE SMART AND DOMINAN !!!! INVEST DOMINAN ON UNDERVALUED POSITION Target Invest - We Target, We Invest
6. TOPGLOV 30/9/2020 IF TURN UP WILL BE SUPERBULL AGAIN ! pakatanharapan
7. How to make money when glove stock price fluctuates? Koon Yew Yin Koon Yew Yin's Blog
8. Top Glove chairman on strategy and tackling challenges as company posts record profit gloveharicut
PARTNERS & BROKERS