Social Forum >> Forum Thread
21 comment(s). Last comment by chl1989 at Jun 4, 2017 1:56 PM
 Be the first to like this.

Post Reply   Back  
Page 1

Flintstones
1783 posts

Posted by Flintstones > Jun 2, 2017 7:48 AM | Report Abuse

i3 is dead. No longer we see sifus sharing investment grade analysis. These days we see post like cp teh and 阿弟. Long live i3!

gohkimhock
1332 posts

Posted by gohkimhock > Jun 2, 2017 7:52 AM | Report Abuse

Can the i3investor admin pls stop linking his blog over here? Or cpteh go setup a new one?

Koon Bee
5210 posts

Posted by Koon Bee > Jun 2, 2017 7:54 AM | Report Abuse

I urge i3 admin banned 2 sochai and sohai

1)Calvintaneng sochai
2)CP Teh sohai

VenFx
14272 posts

Posted by VenFx > Jun 2, 2017 8:24 AM | Report Abuse

My sincerely request to i3 admin ,

To come out with the mechanism to vote out those joker's article that keep in twisting or tweaking facts. Tq
While allowed us to give credit to the good one.
To remain the calm and spreading good atmosphere here.

Patron
1007 posts

Posted by Patron > Jun 2, 2017 8:30 AM | Report Abuse

Come out with a "like"

gohkimhock
1332 posts

Posted by gohkimhock > Jun 2, 2017 8:39 AM | Report Abuse

It's an eyesore to see i3investor being polluted by such rubbish writings.

CharlesT
11028 posts

Posted by CharlesT > Jun 2, 2017 8:46 AM | Report Abuse

There are many individuals ... promoting themselves as 'sifu' or 'guru' .... please count me OUT. Thanks

Anyway, I m 50 now, officially. So ... time to rest my cases ... move on to find more meaningful life ... and yes, moving away from crowds. While I will still blog here ... once in a while, I may also want to get a new blog and re-start things ... again.

Yes...time to move away from stock market...

Yr talent could be in goreng keropok trust me

CharlesT
11028 posts

Posted by CharlesT > Jun 2, 2017 8:48 AM | Report Abuse

Pls dont come back again...TQ

Bruce88
1132 posts

Posted by Bruce88 > Jun 2, 2017 8:52 AM | Report Abuse

pity you lah...50 yrs old still talking rubbish ! LOL

241 posts

Posted by 8085208 > Jun 2, 2017 8:57 AM | Report Abuse

bruce lol.... dont so bad

silom
256 posts

Posted by silom > Jun 2, 2017 9:03 AM | Report Abuse

this guy keep asking and teaching ppl cut loss, so difficult to learn meh ? just sell at any cost, lower than your purchase price

VenFx
14272 posts

Posted by VenFx > Jun 2, 2017 10:24 AM | Report Abuse

He is trying to prove he is the Master of the Cut Lost ma ...

A good master can 接力打力, Cp trying outsmart but he punt the wrong side by playing against the force . That's why he is never the success trader.
Lagi teruk, he is so drunk with his so call self proclaimed Cut lost skill to influence the tuition students (of whom most of them should walk out to trade but not hiding because of the Crashing fear injected by Cp)

Cp dont understand , young people must learn through trial n errors.... as long risk has been taken care off.

Olga
773 posts

Posted by Olga > Jun 2, 2017 7:24 PM | Report Abuse

CPTEH's comment:
There are many individuals ... promoting themselves as 'sifu' or 'guru' .... please count me OUT. Thanks.

ANSWER:
I don't see anyone regarding u as a sifu.

Olga
773 posts

Posted by Olga > Jun 2, 2017 7:27 PM | Report Abuse

CPTEH's comment:
Marketing is everything in ... hmm ... finding members or public to trust 'you'. I m not doing that, obviously. Yes ... I m not. I prefer to be by myself as I need to study for my exams. I need less noise ... and for that, I do not promote/market myself as I 'should' ?

ANSWER:
U are seriously too lonely or depressed. At 50 and u still haven't get it right. Get a life! I remember u were selling everything and asking everyone to sell everything and go into hiding n the bull market came.

Olga
773 posts

Posted by Olga > Jun 2, 2017 7:29 PM | Report Abuse

CharlesT There are many individuals ... promoting themselves as 'sifu' or 'guru' .... please count me OUT. Thanks

Anyway, I m 50 now, officially. So ... time to rest my cases ... move on to find more meaningful life ... and yes, moving away from crowds. While I will still blog here ... once in a while, I may also want to get a new blog and re-start things ... again.

Yes...time to move away from stock market...

Yr talent could be in goreng keropok trust me
02/06/2017 08:46

I totally agree with CharlesT..

silom
256 posts

Posted by silom > Jun 2, 2017 7:35 PM | Report Abuse

all this old blogs are promoting himself

this old man cannot change his perception anymore at his age, why poison the young ppl with negative mindset ? if no balls or balls not working well anymore, better don't buy shares, if not sucessful trader how to teach ppl to be good trader, pls la few cents kopi money not consider successful la

silom
256 posts

Posted by silom > Jun 2, 2017 8:48 PM | Report Abuse

Definitely will continue to trade ... as that is something I love doing. Not the money part, but the exciting adventure part ... bringing me to new trading-place tmr ... or the next day ... and by next year, I m moving again!! Yeah ...

Comment: cp, probably you don't realise and seriously something is wrong with you, you sell this and sold that, day and nite you hoping for crash, so that you could bet big earn big.. unfriend you poor friend with no money mindset, gossip bout how stupid ur college ex colleagues in financial, even trying to PLP a rich man, and now you said not money because you like doing that ? you can check back ur old blogs if you had said that, an honest guy always tell the truth, so that he doesn't need to remember what he had said.

RainT
7703 posts

Posted by RainT > Jun 2, 2017 11:48 PM | Report Abuse

Rubbish

yfchong
4515 posts

Posted by yfchong > Jun 3, 2017 3:29 PM | Report Abuse

Really be good just read the manuscript....... Sun tzu art of war...... Any one can read but it is difficult to practice... N implement ho sieh bo

LaksaBoy
314 posts

Posted by LaksaBoy > Jun 3, 2017 4:27 PM | Report Abuse

Mr CP Teh is really a sohai.

chl1989
2083 posts

Posted by chl1989 > Jun 4, 2017 1:56 PM | Report Abuse

joker of the century. god bless u :)

Post Reply   Back  
Page 1
APPS
I3 Messenger
Individual or Group chat with anyone on I3investor
MQ Trader
Earn MQ Points while trading with MQ Traders Group
MQ Affiliate
Earn side income from MQ Affiliate Program

564  409  601  26 

ActiveGainersLosers
Top 10 Active Counters
 NameLastChange 
 TRIVE-OR 0.0050.00 
 QES 0.38+0.04 
 KSTAR 0.21-0.045 
 DNEX 0.26+0.005 
 BIOHLDG 0.30+0.04 
 DYNACIA 0.120.00 
 LAMBO 0.030.00 
 MCLEAN 0.325+0.095 
 AT 0.180.00 
 VSOLAR 0.040.00 

FEATURED POSTS

1. The Equity Market Index Benchmark in Malaysia CMS
2. Trading Scenarios of Derivatives Bursa Derivatives Education Series
3. Derivatives 101 Bursa Derivatives Education Series
4. Why Trade FKLI? Bursa Derivatives Education Series
5. MQ Trader - Introduction to MQ Trader Affiliate Program MQ Trader Announcement!
PARTNERS & BROKERS