Last Price Today's Change   Day's Range   Trading Volume
1.89   +0.03 (1.61%)  1.87 - 1.90  9,636,100
56,079 comment(s). Last comment by dlau8899 at Jun 20, 2021 1:49 PM
 58 people like this.

Post Reply   Back  

Chinjason
44 posts

Posted by Chinjason > Jun 14, 2021 2:08 PM | Report Abuse

I thought a analysis should consists of both pros and cons. seems like this katak hasn't completed its essay yet.

Mr.Sm Invest123
1557 posts

Posted by Mr.Sm Invest123 > Jun 14, 2021 8:58 PM | Report Abuse

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kianweiaritcles/540134.jsp

大马股票 | MYEG服务 | MYEG | 从零开始了解MYEG服务 - 少爷兵

sujibaby
118 posts

Posted by sujibaby > Jun 15, 2021 1:08 PM | Report Abuse

New Vaccine Race: YongTai (7066) vs The Other Four

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/sujibaby_yongtai/2021-06-15-story-h1...

CHLEONG888
719 posts

Posted by CHLEONG888 > Jun 16, 2021 9:42 AM | Report Abuse

this is really fxxx counter, down 2-3 sen, up 1-2 sen

icecool
3540 posts

Posted by icecool > Jun 16, 2021 11:05 AM | Report Abuse

@CHLEONG888 paktua not here, try inviting him back here

Lanmum
259 posts

Posted by Lanmum > Jun 16, 2021 11:12 AM | Report Abuse

Hi guys, I'm wondering you guys reading report from Affin Hwang Capital in i3 here lately? The latest I check is on Sunway 31stMay. Seems there is no more report.

katakNo2
2 posts

Posted by katakNo2 > Jun 16, 2021 4:07 PM | Report Abuse

Why so bad reaction? Cannot give human right different comment? If all rubbish why bother?

RM1.50 I think good price to speculate. Nothing is guarantee, if people correct then how?

11/06/2021 4:48 PM

LeftHand_of_God kataksprm - https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/myeghistory/2021-06-11-story-h156616...

What the f*ck did you write? I almost had cancer reading your article.

1. Biased.
2. Head and shoulder is your only indicator on a supposingly technical analysis that is "neutral"?
3. Why compare SERBADK with MYEG? What are you trying to hint? Even without the 'trade receivables' MYEG is still NETT CASH.
4. Fundamental wise, why biased on highlighting Malaysia ops only? Why never bother to mention its overseas projects?

There is so much more that I can write in this debate. But man your writing is so horrible that I don't even know what the actual f*ck that you are trying to convey.

Your literature alone is enough to trigger me let alone your poor analysis be it TA or FA.

FA = Use PE ratio when you mention its "oligopoly". If its indeed 'Oligopoly' like you mentioned, you might as well point out how come JPJ license got renewed? If it doesn't get renewed, how would it impact the earnings? How much impact? EPS? CAGR affected? What would be the discounted cash flow without these projects?

TA = Use Head & Shoulder << ????????? WTF ????? Who trades using 1 indicator alone?

Okay I have to stop here, its really giving me a cancer reading this try hard article even when I don't own MYEG shares. You lost your credibility when you use words such as "Bubble / Technically Pump up" with your "analysis".

Amateur.
13/06/2021 1:22 AM

katakNo2
2 posts

Posted by katakNo2 > Jun 16, 2021 4:12 PM | Report Abuse

This stock remind me of old Iris, Mesiniaga and Renong. Top of the hill then bubble burst.

MingGoon
1773 posts

Posted by MingGoon > Jun 16, 2021 4:39 PM | Report Abuse

Myeg .... big block at 1.88..
False block..
Buy a bit, add a bit

scholez18
85 posts

Posted by scholez18 > Jun 17, 2021 10:56 AM | Report Abuse

Major SBB by Wong... but who have been selling so huge amounts to him?

LeftHand_of_God
91 posts

Posted by LeftHand_of_God > Jun 17, 2021 5:10 PM | Report Abuse

@katakNo2 did any of us say that he/she has no right to have different opinions?

The argument here is that the article is BIASED. And the article has HORRIBLE LITERATURE.

The article is published in the context of neutrality. But are there any real neutrality there? No. Full on B***sh*t? Yes.

TA - Who use head and shoulder alone for TA to conclude that the share price is high? Why not add on Fibonaci, Boilinger Band, MACD, MCDX, SMA10,20,50,100,200, Wcykoff, and heck even Candlesticks? Plain yapping of nonsense there. Didn't even bother to highlight where is the head and where is the shoulder. Mind you, we are talking about his/her POOR publishing.

FA - What sort of FA analysis is this? Where's the talk about DCA? CAGR? NTA? Nett cash? What the flying f*** talking about JPJ contract alone? Where is the mention of the overseas project? The bonus issue? MCO leading to more online transactions over at its portal? EPF buying? Why no mentions of all these things together? Still bulls**t article.

You wanna speculate, fine. Don't write an article talking as if you are neutral positioned when its not. Don't think that you could get away with just putting a '?' in your subject then you are pro.

On top of that, the grammars all does not make sense and its confusing. Icing on the cake, use a new dupe account to post? Looking at the name both katak, are you related defending him/her?

Jeez, 'What if he is right?' Even if he is right then so what? Did anyone of us casted doubt on his prophecy/prediction? Bruh, its about the one of the worst nonsense here. If he's confident with his prophecy/prediction let alone calling it analysis. Then please, show yourself, use your real identity. Don't hide behind a keyboard writing all nonsense 'analysis' when you can't even use your identity conveying something you are 'confident' about. If any, the lack of validity in terms of their credit only further strengthens the argument that he/she is just bulls**ting.

Whereas for you, same principal can be applied. If the article is posted in a public forum, then its made available for people to scrutinize and criticise. Why double standard on 'Why so bad reaction? Cannot give human right different comment? If all rubbish why bother?'; He/she wanna post, why can't I give BAD reaction? What a lame argument for you.

A BAD article deserves a BAD reaction. Don't publish if you can't write well, you only make a fool of yourself. Don't publish if you can't take the heat. Scoot off and get good.

bearcomebullgone
174 posts

Posted by bearcomebullgone > Jun 17, 2021 5:19 PM | Report Abuse

wah apasal essay panjang ni??? hahahaha dahlah kite tau 2 katak tu katak bong0k hahahahah

mana ada orang pakai head and shoulder??? shampoo la ada ... ghairah dia pakai tu kepala bahu dia hahahaa

kpowersohai
47 posts

Posted by kpowersohai > Jun 17, 2021 7:19 PM | Report Abuse

solid company...company doing share buyback almost everyday already....all in....

Mr.Sm Invest123
1557 posts

Posted by Mr.Sm Invest123 > Jun 17, 2021 8:21 PM | Report Abuse

OTHERS MY E.G. Services Berhad (''MYEG'' or the ''Company'') - Press Release: MYEG partners SinoPhil Biotech and Health Direct Now for COVID-19 vaccination programme in the Philippines

MY E.G. SERVICES BERHAD

Type Announcement
Subject OTHERS
Description MY E.G. Services Berhad (''MYEG'' or the ''Company'')
- Press Release: MYEG partners SinoPhil Biotech and Health Direct Now for COVID-19 vaccination programme in the Philippines
The Board of Directors of the Company wishes to announce that the Company has through its joint venture company, I-Pay MYEG Philippines, Inc., entered into a strategic partnership with SinoPhil Biotech, Inc. and Family Vaccine and Specialty Clinics, Inc.’s Health Direct Now initiative for the provision of a COVID-19 vaccination programme in the Philippines (“the Partnership”).

The Board of Directors is of the view that, barring any unforeseen circumstances, the Partnership is expected to contribute positively to the earnings per share and net assets per share of the Group for the financial year ending 31 December 2021 and onwards. The prospects of the Partnership is also expected to be positive.

Please refer to the attachment in relation to the press release for further details.

This announcement is dated 17 June 2021.

Mr.Sm Invest123
1557 posts

Posted by Mr.Sm Invest123 > Jun 17, 2021 8:23 PM | Report Abuse

TRANSACTIONS (CHAPTER 10 OF LISTING REQUIREMENTS) : NON RELATED PARTY TRANSACTIONS MY E.G. Services Berhad ("MYEG" or "the Company") - Joint Venture Agreements entered between:- (1) Shigatse Service Co., Ltd. and MYEG Medical Services Sdn. Bhd., a wholly-owned sub-subsidiary of the Company; and (2) SinoPhil Biotech Inc., Shigatse Service Co., Ltd. and I-PAY MYEG Philippines Inc., a joint venture company of the Company.

MY E.G. SERVICES BERHAD

Type Announcement
Subject TRANSACTIONS (CHAPTER 10 OF LISTING REQUIREMENTS)
NON RELATED PARTY TRANSACTIONS
Description MY E.G. Services Berhad ("MYEG" or "the Company")
- Joint Venture Agreements entered between:-

(1) Shigatse Service Co., Ltd. and MYEG Medical Services Sdn. Bhd., a wholly-owned sub-subsidiary of the Company; and
(2) SinoPhil Biotech Inc., Shigatse Service Co., Ltd. and I-PAY MYEG Philippines Inc., a joint venture company of the Company.
The Board of Directors of the Company wishes to announce that MYEG Medical Services Sdn. Bhd., a wholly-owned sub-subsidiary of the Company and I-Pay MYEG Philippines Inc., a joint venture company of the Company, had on 17 June 2021 entered into joint venture agreements respectively in their respective territories.

Please refer to the attachment for further details.

This announcement is dated 17 June 2021.

paktua73
13467 posts

Posted by paktua73 > Jun 17, 2021 9:09 PM | Report Abuse

paktua love this moment..

======================
Stock: [MYEG]: MY E.G.SERVICES BHD
paktua73@paktua sing a song..
the arrogant song..
berlagak lagi sombong song..

title song...

a real myeg king of the legend..
paktua the legendary warriors from red devil sea...

paktua is real legendary..
the warriors from red devil sea...
doesn't need his name up in the light..

he just one to be heard..
whether it's the beat..
or will be a kick down..
he will fight back

he feel so unlike everybody else alone.
in the spike of fact
that some people still think
that they know him

a real myeg king of legend..
paktua are the legend...
the warriors on red sea ever seen.
never fear to face all downtrend red sea..

its about reality and making some noise..
he knows the code..
it's not about the salary..
it's about making a story..

making sure his clique stay up
that means
when he puts it down,,
tak's pickin it up

paktua are the legend...

who the hell is he anyway..
he really talk too much..
he never concerned with status
but..
still leavin them star struck
humble through opportunities..
given despite the fact..

that many misjudged him..
because he makes a living from trading..

put together himself..
now the picture connected.
never asking for some one's help..

get some respect..
his only focused what his fight..
his always beyond reach

and now when it all unfolds..
the skill he created..
this is..paktua are the legend...
this is his rule.. play with own method..

paktua are the legend...

this dude is the truth..
now everybody giving his guest spots..
how his play the stocks..
his walk on his talk..

that it's a prove..
paktua is real legendary in myeg kingdom..

tut tut
angkat bakul sendiri
hehehehehehehe
May 28, 2019 10:40 AM | Report Abuse X
=========================

indah terpahat di myegkindom..

tut tut
nostalgia terindah..

Massive
8 posts

Posted by Massive > Jun 17, 2021 9:51 PM | Report Abuse

ini kalilah

holihom
13 posts

Posted by holihom > Jun 18, 2021 8:38 AM | Report Abuse

was bonus issue approved in the latest AGM

U1818
169 posts

Posted by U1818 > Jun 18, 2021 8:58 AM | Report Abuse

@holihom Bonus 1:1 approved already (EGM 3-6-2021)

middlefinger_of_god
2 posts

Posted by middlefinger_of_god > Jun 18, 2021 10:10 AM | Report Abuse

lol. many angry god to be, ingeris teacher and promoters here. Lets sell some more to them boleh ke?

myeg NTA 0.30 so coming RM0.30 betul ke?

cash RM300 mil so drop to RM0.15 still got left overs right?

katak katak is NTA good price to jump to buyer group ke? support them a bit.

middlefinger_of_god
2 posts

Posted by middlefinger_of_god > Jun 18, 2021 10:10 AM | Report Abuse

placement then ESOS. good luck.

LeftHand_of_God
91 posts

Posted by LeftHand_of_God > Jun 18, 2021 12:05 PM | Report Abuse

Yawn, please la grow up. Need to open new account under my name's context to reply?

Have some balls. Amateur.

pang72
44072 posts

Posted by pang72 > Jun 18, 2021 2:31 PM | Report Abuse

Myeg is the ba ka liao company..
One stop service provider... Hihi..

DatoShare
5 posts

Posted by DatoShare > Jun 18, 2021 4:01 PM | Report Abuse

This is an awesome company that managed to grow out of government contracts into something of its own. And now in Philippines. To the mooon.

dev6225
12 posts

Posted by dev6225 > Jun 18, 2021 4:06 PM | Report Abuse

When will the bonus be issued?

U1818
169 posts

Posted by U1818 > Jun 18, 2021 4:17 PM | Report Abuse

@dev6225
EGM on 3-6-2021, Group MD Mr TS Wong said the bonus issue will be after 1.70 sen dividend.

Dividend of 1.70 sen will be after AGM (1-7-2021) because need AGM approval.

3comma
1 post

Posted by 3comma > Jun 19, 2021 7:19 PM | Report Abuse

https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2021/06/19/digital-bank-race-heats-up

Dakewlest
1515 posts

Posted by Dakewlest > Jun 20, 2021 2:04 AM | Report Abuse

Paktua pun beli myeg ke?

dlau8899
741 posts

Posted by dlau8899 > Jun 20, 2021 1:49 PM | Report Abuse

May go up 2.30 next week

Post Reply   Back  
APPS
I3 Messenger
Individual or Group chat with anyone on I3investor
MQ Trader
Perform Technical & Fundamental Analysis on Stocks
MQ Affiliate
Earn rewards by referring your friends

572  344  555 

ActiveGainersLosers
Top 10 Active Counters
 NameLastChange 
 FINTEC 0.035+0.005 
 MMAG 0.185-0.005 
 VSOLAR 0.02+0.005 
 EURO 1.10-0.11 
 MTOUCHE 0.090.00 
 SERBADK 0.625-0.005 
 HHHCORP 0.190.00 
 MRDIY 3.900.00 
 FOCUS 0.04+0.005 
 EDARAN 1.17+0.265 

FEATURED POSTS

1. MQ Trader - Introduction to MQ Trader Affiliate Program MQ Trader Announcement!
PARTNERS & BROKERS