Highlights
Social Forum >> Forum Thread
Last Price Today's Change   Day's Range   Trading Volume
1.02   -0.01 (0.97%)  1.02 - 1.03  81,100
15,713 comment(s). Last comment by SHQuah at Nov 16, 2019 5:02 PM
Like
 16 people like this.
 
 Post Reply   Back  
Page < 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315

Penang123
142 posts

Posted by Penang123 > Nov 6, 2019 7:35 PM | Report Abuse

like that, susah lar this GKENT !


SHQuah
3743 posts

Posted by SHQuah > Nov 7, 2019 10:26 AM | Report Abuse

Expected to get Second interim dividend in December.


Penang123
142 posts

Posted by Penang123 > Nov 7, 2019 5:30 PM | Report Abuse

sure or not ?


SHQuah
3743 posts

Posted by SHQuah > Nov 7, 2019 7:31 PM | Report Abuse

Ex date in December but pay in early January.


Cockroach Paul Lee
532 posts

Posted by Cockroach Paul Lee > Nov 11, 2019 1:08 AM | Report Abuse

GKENT gogogo
Genting gogogo
GG ......


beyond2288
550 posts

Posted by beyond2288 > Nov 11, 2019 1:17 PM | Report Abuse

1.60sen


SHQuah
3743 posts

Posted by SHQuah > Nov 12, 2019 7:09 AM | Report Abuse

Weak 2019 earnings growth paves the way for a strong 2020 earnings picture, boosting stocks.


Eggtart_king
67 posts

Posted by Eggtart_king > Nov 12, 2019 5:11 PM | Report Abuse

Sleeping stock soon..


maoyap
253 posts

Posted by maoyap > Nov 15, 2019 3:44 PM | Report Abuse

why is everyone selling this A+ counter


runroadtokl
5 posts

Posted by runroadtokl > Nov 15, 2019 4:08 PM | Report Abuse

ppl dont want to goreng, so ppl sell and go other sector


Vincent Tan
74 posts

Posted by Vincent Tan > Nov 15, 2019 7:20 PM | Report Abuse

fd counter ,whole world market too bad .


SHQuah
3743 posts

Posted by SHQuah > Nov 16, 2019 7:41 AM | Report Abuse

Better than Fixed Deposit.


SHQuah
3743 posts

Posted by SHQuah > Nov 16, 2019 5:02 PM | Report Abuse

Buying at current price. 90% chances could make profit. 10% lose due to unforeseen issue.

 Post Reply   Back  
Page < 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315
 

179  228  514  1373 

ActiveGainersLosers
Top 10 Active Counters
 NameLastChange 
 SAPNRG 0.295-0.005 
 TIGER 0.07+0.01 
 HSI-H8F 0.275-0.06 
 ARMADA 0.52-0.005 
 KNM 0.43-0.01 
 HSI-C7F 0.255+0.05 
 HSI-C7J 0.14+0.02 
 HHGROUP 0.05-0.01 
 BORNOIL 0.0450.00 
 HSI-C7K 0.425+0.05 
Partners & Brokers