21,667 comment(s). Last comment by Mikecyc at Dec 4, 2020 9:36 AM
 37 people like this.

Post Reply   Back  

Sslee
4292 posts

Posted by Sslee > Aug 5, 2020 5:41 PM | Report Abuse

Mt recent email to Sc and Bursa:
Dear SC and Bursa,
My apology for repeatedly urging Bursa and SC to take further actions on Xingquan in my repeatedly follow up email.

Recently I come across an article by Mr. Koon Yew Yin:
https://koonyewyin.com/2020/05/23/trump-lost-his-way-groping-in-the-dark/
Quote, “Xingquan delisted from Bursa
This reminds me of Xingquan International Sports Holdings delisted from Bursa Malaysia for noncompliance with SC listing rules. The company failed to submit audited annual report. CIMB was the underwriter at Rm 1.60 for its IPO and the company raised more than RM 100 million. CIMB invited me to visit its factories in Xiamen, China. I have more than 100 million shares and I have engaged a legal firm called Chan & Associates to recover my loss. Unfortunately, this is another one of my bad investments.” unquote.

For many minority shareholders like me and others we are too poor to hire legal firm to recover our losses. We can only depend on SC:
Forgive me to repeat again: Refer google search: https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=gertop
Xingquan brand products (Gertop) are available for sale at many online shopping website. This mean Xingquan still have production lines and assets in China but the China owner and Management team just taken us Malaysians as fool and shown utmost contempt to SC and BURSA authorities/Malaysia law.

Will SC now invoke CMSA 2007 section 358 (1) in the public interest, taking legal action against Xingquan to recover loss on behalf of victims who suffers loss or damage by reason of, or by relying on, the conduct of another person who has contravened any provision of Part VI or any regulations made under this Act, the amount of the loss or damage by instituting civil proceedings against the other person whether or not that other person has been charged with an offence in respect of the contravention or whether or not a contravention has been proved in a prosecution?

And for SC and Bursa to prove that Malaysia is indeed a Fierce Tiger “Harimau Garang dan Berani” In view of the seriousness of offends/frauds committed by the fraudsters and their total disregard and contempt shown against authorities of SC and BURSA with no respect for Malaysia Law. SC must now make an extradition request with the Chinese government to extradite CEO Dato’ Wu and his brother executive director Wu Lianfu to stand trial in Malaysia Court?

Justice delayed is justice denied. Is it my hope SC and Bursa will take timely actions to uphold justice and make a fair and just closer for the long suffered Xingquan minority shareholders.

Justice shall and must prevail.

Thank you

Yours Sincerely,

leno
3930 posts

Posted by leno > Aug 5, 2020 10:11 PM | Report Abuse

Dear Donkey,
We in SC and Bursa would like to inform we have receive your stupid complaint, and we have totally shred and threw into recycle bin. Your e-mail will be auto dump into spam file.
It is the shareholder responsibility to check and recheck the company, and if dunno can always go to public forum like i3 and ask and re-ask. If not sure, then do not invest. This is common sense. Invest in company you know, and sure. For eg. investment company is investment company and dividend company is dividend company. Do not think terbalik.

As a shareholder of equity, you will be the last to be compensated. This is another BASIC investing. Last to be compensated mean, you can stop dreaming to be compensated even if authority manage to salvage or seize any left-over from the conman director. Any money seized will go to the bank, lender and ah long. This is the law.

Therefore there is no justice denied nor delayed.

When you invest based on greed, you will lose your money. This is a form of justice called punishment being foolish. We believe you have lose your money, therefore the justice is served quite early....to u. Unless u want to be punished the second or third time, then feel free to invest in conmen counter. Why u say justice is delayed is beyond our comprehension.

Since this is a private matter, between you and xinquan directors, please settle your problem with them. Fly to fujian to report to fujian police there. Because police here will tell u the same thing- U Go fly kite at fujian. This is again ... is the law. We, cannot do the report on behalf of you, because u get cheated not us. Maybe u think this can lead to impression that we are in cahoot or being careless. But the ONUS is always go back to you, the shareholders. It is YOU who vote the director, the accountant, and even happily looking at the FD certificate photos. And be careful, before u accused others of anything, WE may and will SUE you for slander and libel.

Talk to your lawyer. Your lawyer will tell you the same thing as above.
If they tell you different, then go get new lawyer.

Sslee
4292 posts

Posted by Sslee > Aug 6, 2020 7:31 AM | Report Abuse

Good morning,
What a pity, leno spent her whole evening writing her imaginary reply? She just needs to ask and I will reveal the Bursa and SC reply.

Dear Soon Sheng

Thank you for your email again.

This case has been duly noted and the relevant team is looking into it.

Regards
Sharon
CEO’s Office | Bursa Malaysia Berhad

Dear sir/madam,

Thank you for your email dated 3 August 2020.

Your case has been logged under Case Reference: [Case:SC2020-12313]. Please quote this reference number for any future communications.

In the meanwhile, you may contact us at 03-6204 8999.

Thank you

Kind regards,

Aduan Duty Officer
Consumer & Investor Office
Securities Commission Malaysia

Klim10
4 posts

Posted by Klim10 > Aug 6, 2020 8:24 AM | Report Abuse

Good morning SS Lee. Thank you for the 2 comments and advises. Well noted. Good to know the case has been logged on and is being addressed by SC. Your effort, being very open about it and commenting here in I3 will not only help minority shareholders but I believe also to a lot of newbies who have started account to trade during MCO, to have balanced information and not swayed by certain perception that is being actively 'created'.
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/malaysia-covid-19-lockdown-retail-investor-boom-share-trading-12894640

Sslee
4292 posts

Posted by Sslee > Aug 6, 2020 8:42 AM | Report Abuse

Dear klim10,
Thank you again. You can look into below blog on my advice for those interests in investing.
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/2019-03-02-story196085-Investment_Bloggers_day_I3.jsp

Wonder why i3ivestor invited me to give a talk on i3investor blogger day but not leno?

leno
3930 posts

Posted by leno > Aug 6, 2020 9:48 AM | Report Abuse

That also u dunno aaa .... hahahahah ... stupid donkey.
They invite u because u have a first hand experience being conned by conman counter mar ... no ?

Sslee
4292 posts

Posted by Sslee > Aug 6, 2020 9:51 AM | Report Abuse

Haha,
This one I agreed with leno.

leno
3930 posts

Posted by leno > Aug 6, 2020 10:03 AM | Report Abuse

Those who really want to learn the FA-TA-BS theory, below is the link
It was voted as one of THE BEST writing in i3 Forum.

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/ufo/2017-06-22-story125969-WTF_Leno_s_Investment_Theory.jsp

ps : FA-TA-BS also known as FATA BullShit

TheContrarian
5939 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > Aug 6, 2020 10:24 AM | Report Abuse

Dear Leno the prettiest cat, I have one curious question to ask you. Can or not?

Sslee
4292 posts

Posted by Sslee > Aug 6, 2020 11:06 AM | Report Abuse

Hahahaha,
Now I know the real reason why i3investor dare not invite leno to give any talk on i3investor bloggers day.

Bruce88: 四个字去形容 <雜乱無章> LOL
22/06/2017 3:53 PM

leno
3930 posts

Posted by leno > Aug 6, 2020 11:20 AM | Report Abuse

Now, u all now know who is the conman.

TheContrarian
5939 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > Aug 6, 2020 12:14 PM | Report Abuse

Mr Sslee, you are a very lucky guy. Leno the prettiest cat giving you all her attention. You two must have a dinner date soon and kiss, kiss, kiss.

Sslee
4292 posts

Posted by Sslee > Aug 6, 2020 12:37 PM | Report Abuse

Hahahaha TheContrarian,
TQVM.

TheContrarian
5939 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > Aug 6, 2020 12:58 PM | Report Abuse

Mr Sslee, hope you took profit on your Prestar. I sold off my Ancom just now.

stockraider
19843 posts

Posted by stockraider > Aug 6, 2020 1:06 PM | Report Abuse

Sslee is a good activist, but have no sense of business & money making perspective mah...!!

All sslee long effort to earn management trust, all have gone to the drain, ever since this sochai go complain to SC loh...!!

Now Insas management will avoid sslee like plaque loh...!!

Even raider & leno are much more welcome than this sochai sslee in insas management eye loh....!!

Sslee
4292 posts

Posted by Sslee > Aug 6, 2020 1:41 PM | Report Abuse

Hi TheContrarian,
Not yet sold the Prestar. Wait whether can go higher.

Sslee
4292 posts

Posted by Sslee > Aug 6, 2020 2:40 PM | Report Abuse

Haha,
Stockraider you read but also need to understand English. Free insider tips from leno so most likely DST will hate me but I think I do a favor for the Board and management

Apr 18, 2020 10:34 AM | Report Abuse
So, warrant is his security. Some ppl ask why ah thong did not convert his warrant Why fak ah thong want to convert when insas trade below RM 1 ....

leno
3930 posts

Posted by leno > Aug 6, 2020 3:19 PM | Report Abuse

jeng jeng jeng ....

TheContrarian
5939 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > Aug 6, 2020 3:23 PM | Report Abuse

Mr Sslee, you better make your move now and invite Leno the prettiest cat for a dinner date.

leno
3930 posts

Posted by leno > Aug 6, 2020 3:32 PM | Report Abuse

everything goin as my plan ... what is my plan ... cannot tell lor ... top secret recipe.

TheContrarian
5939 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > Aug 6, 2020 3:35 PM | Report Abuse

Sembilan kupang broken through. Insas cantek, Leno prettiest cat.

leno
3930 posts

Posted by leno > Aug 6, 2020 3:42 PM | Report Abuse

Investment Banking fighting for the RPS .... sape untung ? Insas HOLDER lah untung .... because we have the FIRST right to subcribe before other outsider can. There are a lot of investment bank who are not allowed to buy insas share, they could only wait until the x-date then can only buy the rps. Why ? Some fund policy only allowed them to buy rps but not share. Those who can buy share, will whack insas share to subcribe. 5 free warrant some more. Got donkey claim warrant will dilute insas share... wat the fak ? We got the warrant free. So, there will be no dilutive effect for those who get it free. Onli those who buy mother share AFTER the x-date will need to consider the dilutive effect. That is why investment banking that can buy insas share will be buying now. I repeat N O W ! ! !

Sslee
4292 posts

Posted by Sslee > Aug 6, 2020 3:44 PM | Report Abuse

Haha TheContrarian,
If you want to invite “jeng jeng jeng” for a dinner date, don’t be shy to ask her directly nor do you need my permission.

leno
3930 posts

Posted by leno > Aug 6, 2020 3:46 PM | Report Abuse

This is still the first wave. The second wave will be when insas break RM 1.
Then there will be more investment fund jump in.
Of course u ask wat the fak ! Why buy RM 1 but not 75 sen ?
Again it is their policy. Some fund got rule that DO NOT ALLOWED them to buy penny stock. Meaning anything below RM 1. They can be sued ! So, they have to wait until RM 1 then onli can buy.
So dun say leno never give u good lesson horr ..
Donkey onli know dividend dividend dividend .... Ptui !

TheContrarian
5939 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > Aug 6, 2020 3:48 PM | Report Abuse

Mr Sslee, Leno the prettiest cat has eyes only on you ..... and you alone.

leno
3930 posts

Posted by leno > Aug 6, 2020 3:53 PM | Report Abuse

so, investment is not a simple thing. It is a multi complex activity.
U think your FA very good .. TA very good ... FA+TA ? Fak u lor.
Buying and selling of course it is simple ... just press buy button and sell button mar..
But to make money ? U think press press terus money come in ?
U think go seminar listen to donkey can become panlai ? REALLY ?
I mean really REALLLY ?
U think just because got ppl come listen to u .... and straight u think u are very panlai ?
Gila !

leno
3930 posts

Posted by leno > Aug 6, 2020 3:57 PM | Report Abuse

u dunno what u dunno ....
now u know u dunno a lot.
Actually, u still got a lot to learn lor... and this lesson, u cannot get from anywhere.
U got money also cannot learn.
Be Humble, dun be arrogant.
Tell u to go insas agm to learn from ah thong sifu ... u corky think u are very clever.
Mo Tai Mo Sai ...
Hoi sek see lah lei ! Ptui !

TheContrarian
5939 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > Aug 6, 2020 4:06 PM | Report Abuse

Remember that Leno the prettiest cat says this is the first wave ....... then comes second wave ......... then third wave .......... neverending waves will follow. Insas memang cantek.

leno
3930 posts

Posted by leno > Aug 6, 2020 4:09 PM | Report Abuse

Finally, because there are a lot of donkeys here, leno would like to humbly remind everyone the below.

DISCLAIMER : everything that is written above is a pure work of fiction, nothing but a fiction. Any coincidence is just a coincidence. Not related to any animals in the farm nor jungle. Alive or half dead.

Sekian, harap maklum.

rogers123
3657 posts

Posted by rogers123 > Aug 6, 2020 7:17 PM | Report Abuse

sslee: u havent taken the profit from prestar? omg. Amen Amen Amen, will the lord forgive u of ur greediness

Sslee
4292 posts

Posted by Sslee > Aug 6, 2020 7:46 PM | Report Abuse

Dear rogers123,
Should I take profit on perstar now or invest longer term?

Sslee
4292 posts

Posted by Sslee > Aug 6, 2020 8:07 PM | Report Abuse

The last time I take profit on Naim and Notion it go up higher.

TheContrarian
5939 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > Aug 6, 2020 9:12 PM | Report Abuse

You have to monitor your counters and decide when to take profit.

Sslee
4292 posts

Posted by Sslee > Aug 7, 2020 7:21 AM | Report Abuse

Good morning TheContrarian,
Many thanks for your advice. One thing for sure is not to take profit on INSAS so early because of the facts that INSAS is still undervalued. In 2015 when the previous RPS with WB, INSAS net worth was RM 1,267,337,000. The Net worth in 2019 is RM 1,737,078,000 increase of RM 469,741,000.

Inari market Cap on 30/6/2015 is RM 2,081 million and today 8/7/2020 RM 7,653 million

We may differ in opinions on RPS with free warrants: leno insider information “Warrant is DST security” my outsider information “How can a cash-rich (as well as asset-rich) company ask for more funds from the shareholders when it already has more than sufficient, to the extent that it is even invested in overseas shares markets? The fund raising exercise is detrimental to minority shareholders who will be diluted in the event that they are unable to subscribe for their rights entitlements”

Agree with leno: “This is still the first wave. The second wave will be when insas break RM 1”

Sslee
4292 posts

Posted by Sslee > Aug 7, 2020 8:16 AM | Report Abuse

By the way now I know why previously I wrote to TAE lady boss to use TAE managed fund to buy insas to no avail.
Funds are no allow to buy penny stocks. Thanks leno

TheContrarian
5939 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > Aug 7, 2020 8:42 AM | Report Abuse

Good morning Mr Sslee, hope Leno the prettiest cat softens her emotions on you since it's a new brand day. Insas cantek.

Sslee
4292 posts

Posted by Sslee > Aug 7, 2020 8:57 AM | Report Abuse

Haha The Contrarian,
Lady are not at faults. All are men's faults so my apology to leno.
INSAS CANTEEEEEEEEEEEEK

Wuhan19
21 posts

Posted by Wuhan19 > Aug 7, 2020 10:11 AM | Report Abuse

If because of SSLee complaint the INSAS proposals are upended,all of us would be back at square one.

Sslee
4292 posts

Posted by Sslee > Aug 7, 2020 10:29 AM | Report Abuse

Wuhan19,
A very reliable outsider source the cash call is a no go. Now it depend on how the Board will satisfied insider; “Warrant is DST security” and outsider; "The fund raising exercise is detrimental to minority shareholders who will be diluted in the event that they are unable to subscribe for their rights entitlements”

rogers123
3657 posts

Posted by rogers123 > Aug 7, 2020 10:34 AM | Report Abuse

Sslee: ur prestar ate banana already

Sslee
4292 posts

Posted by Sslee > Aug 7, 2020 10:44 AM | Report Abuse

Thank you rogers123 everyday I eat 1 banana it is good for your health especially against flu

Wuhan19
21 posts

Posted by Wuhan19 > Aug 7, 2020 12:25 PM | Report Abuse

How can this be detrimental to minority shareholders.If no money to subscribe just sell off the shares. The price will shoot up to over Rm1.0 if proposals are approved.Remember if rejected the BOD is not obliged to come out with any alternative proposals. These could just be scraped and all minority shareholders would be losers

rogers123
3657 posts

Posted by rogers123 > Aug 7, 2020 12:47 PM | Report Abuse

Sslee: Hahahaha. Banana is good for ur health. But don eat banana until u also become banana man.

TheContrarian
5939 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > Aug 7, 2020 4:16 PM | Report Abuse

Today Leno the prettiest cat no come to forum Insas bleeding red.

Wuhan19
21 posts

Posted by Wuhan19 > Aug 7, 2020 4:51 PM | Report Abuse

My advice to minorities shareholders is :Do not cut your nose to spite your face.
See how MBL threw a spanner into CCB privatisation at 2.20.Now CCB is lingering at 1.3 to 1.4. It will be years before CCB could get to 2.2 hopefully.

Sslee
4292 posts

Posted by Sslee > Aug 7, 2020 5:13 PM | Report Abuse

Wuhan19 no cash call. If you want to take profit you can take profit now and by the way rejection of privatisation and rejection of cash call is two different thing.

qqq33333333
2835 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > Aug 7, 2020 6:28 PM | Report Abuse

I think sslee should buy top glove not insas...... at least top glove is not a dead share.

qqq33333333
2835 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > Aug 7, 2020 6:30 PM | Report Abuse

how about top glove? u follow kyy into xinguan didn't work out..... but kyy go into top glove worked out well.

stockraider
19843 posts

Posted by stockraider > Aug 7, 2020 6:30 PM | Report Abuse

Ask monies bcos, Thong can even make more monies for shareholders mah..!!

The right issue of RPS with warrants give interest rate of 3.8%pa compare to fixed deposits of 2% pa...the RPS is better loh...!!

The free warrant...give opportunity for shareholders to have more exposure in insas..what rubbish dilution this sochai sslee talking about leh ??

Posted by Sslee > Aug 7, 2020 7:21 AM | Report Abuse

Good morning TheContrarian,
Many thanks for your advice. One thing for sure is not to take profit on INSAS so early because of the facts that INSAS is still undervalued. In 2015 when the previous RPS with WB, INSAS net worth was RM 1,267,337,000. The Net worth in 2019 is RM 1,737,078,000 increase of RM 469,741,000.

Inari market Cap on 30/6/2015 is RM 2,081 million and today 8/7/2020 RM 7,653 million

We may differ in opinions on RPS with free warrants: leno insider information “Warrant is DST security” my outsider information “How can a cash-rich (as well as asset-rich) company ask for more funds from the shareholders when it already has more than sufficient, to the extent that it is even invested in overseas shares markets? The fund raising exercise is detrimental to minority shareholders who will be diluted in the event that they are unable to subscribe for their rights entitlements”

Agree with leno: “This is still the first wave. The second wave will be when insas break RM 1”

stockraider
19843 posts

Posted by stockraider > Aug 7, 2020 6:33 PM | Report Abuse

Just sell some to raise fund to subscribe entitlement loh...!!

Posted by Sslee > Aug 7, 2020 10:29 AM | Report Abuse

Wuhan19,
A very reliable outsider source the cash call is a no go. Now it depend on how the Board will satisfied insider; “Warrant is DST security” and outsider; "The fund raising exercise is detrimental to minority shareholders who will be diluted in the event that they are unable to subscribe for their rights entitlements”

Post Reply   Back  
APPS
I3 Messenger
Individual or Group chat with anyone on I3investor
MQ Trader
View candlestick stock charts with Technical indicators
MQ Affiliate
Be rewarded by being an MQ Affiliate

267  529  639  984 

ActiveGainersLosers
Top 10 Active Counters
 NameLastChange 
 YONGTAI 0.35+0.055 
 MTRONIC 0.135+0.015 
 PHB 0.035+0.005 
 HWGB 0.97+0.125 
 EAH 0.03-0.005 
 SAPNRG 0.125+0.005 
 KANGER 0.1750.00 
 INIX 0.34+0.075 
 KNM 0.22+0.01 
 MTRONIC-WA 0.085+0.01 

FEATURED POSTS

1. The Equity Market Index Benchmark in Malaysia CMS
2. Trading Scenarios of Derivatives Bursa Derivatives Education Series
3. Derivatives 101 Bursa Derivatives Education Series
4. Why Trade FKLI? Bursa Derivatives Education Series
5. MQ Trader - Introduction to MQ Trader Affiliate Program MQ Trader Announcement!

TOP ARTICLES

1. Vivocom’s V-Shape Recovery still intact, and a sharp rally upwards to RM1.22/RM1.48/RM2.20 can take off anytime See Jovin
2. Vivocom’s Steady and Calm Rally to RM1.12 Today. Will It Surge to Break RM1.22 Soon? See Jovin
3. 商业高峰(PUNCAK,6807)股价低于产值 。。。。 jjjmoney
4. AN UNDISCOVERED GEM UPDATE: NEW HOT HOT SELLING PRODUCT FLYING OFF THE SHELVES !! Chongkh888
5. TOPGLOV hints HR ministry’s action does not match stated stand gloveharicut
6. Vivocom’s V-Shape Recovery still intact. Rally still ongoing in a calm and steady stair stepped ascension. See Jovin
7. CIMB Retain Add on TOPGLOV; awaiting further updates on Act 446 gloveharicut
8. I SEE GREAT DANGER FOR THOSE WHO BLINDLY CHASED VACCINE STOCKS WILL EVENTUALLY HIT A WALL, Calvin Tan Research THE INVESTMENT APPROACH OF CALVIN TAN
PARTNERS & BROKERS