Social Forum >> Forum Thread
Last Price Today's Change   Day's Range   Trading Volume
0.865   0.00 (0.00%)  0.865 - 0.875  346,200
21,527 comment(s). Last comment by Victor Yong at Nov 30, 2020 9:40 AM
 37 people like this.

Post Reply   Back  

Philip ( buy what you understand)
4023 posts

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > Aug 31, 2020 5:36 PM | Report Abuse

I'm not sure about the arrogance part, but I am ticked off by your comments trying to tell people what to do and telling them they missed the boat when you yourself didn't say a subtle comment about topglove that you supposedly owned at 3++, in what way did I show off? The only reason why I am posting my portfolio is so that my comments and purchases line up with my results in my portfolio. I have never showed off, you don't even need to see my results just the % performance.

At least when I buy topglove I post it, and when I top up I post it, and when I sell it I also post it.

All you have are the comments of a rude young kid.

Just joking ok?

>>>>>>>>>

blood7 wait until your neck long lah..... right time? when interest rate is 4%.... "then how they make money now?" they relying on investment income so their IB buying gloves & tech.... why not instead just buy gloves and tech too? ohh it's too late.... because too busy with Insas, TAE, Jaks, GKent and following philip's picks until you missed the boat hahahaha.....

just joking ok, midnights drive me crazy like a werewolf :)......

blood7 loves kavalan solist
254 posts

Posted by blood7 loves kavalan solist > Aug 31, 2020 6:28 PM | Report Abuse

philip, you are arrongant la, before even you mention my comment in the next post you ask for portfolio la my pick la, this is how you bully people here..... you are so arrogant until no one dares or even bother to tell you that here.....

no one wants to quarrel with you, you started it.... don't say i was disrespecting people when you don't know my feeling while i was writing the comment, like i said, it was meant as joke..... if Sslee not happy about it he can scold me here and i will apologize to him sincerely.... you go and buy your PChem and your Gkent la, did i go there and disturb you?

lastly.... amazing how you assumed my age is and how young i am, well, thank you!.... it's amazing to realize what we human beings can do behind a userid compares to when they're on their real identity :)

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > Aug 31, 2020 5:36 PM | Report Abuse

I'm not sure about the arrogance part, but I am ticked off by your comments trying to tell people what to do and telling them they missed the boat when you yourself didn't say a subtle comment about topglove that you supposedly owned at 3++, in what way did I show off? The only reason why I am posting my portfolio is so that my comments and purchases line up with my results in my portfolio. I have never showed off, you don't even need to see my results just the % performance.

At least when I buy topglove I post it, and when I top up I post it, and when I sell it I also post it.

All you have are the comments of a rude young kid.

Just joking ok?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > Aug 27, 2020 7:18 PM | Report Abuse

Blood7 you seen to be very good at commenting, mind to share your portfolio so we can see what stock picks you have done and your results so far?

Sslee
4269 posts

Posted by Sslee > Sep 1, 2020 8:48 AM | Report Abuse

Good morning Blood7,
Philip is naturist/nudist and he likes to run around in i3 naked so please forgive him. By the way don’t judge a book by its cover or lack of cover. You should judge the book by its content or lack of content.

So Philip INSAS this year already sold 60.5 million Inari for RM 114 million, this make INSAS even more cash rich. So I cannot answer your questions:
Why don't you explain why your Insas with it's huge cash is still trying to cheat investors by doing cash raising rps with yearly dividend instead of giving dividend and cash back to investors? Why are they raising so much cash when they already have so much cash?

But what I know is INSAS have replied all queries to Bursa and I am still waiting whether Bursa will forward INSAS reply to me like what they did with JAKS:
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/2020-08-25-story-h1512513958-JAKS_respond_to_my_complaints_through_Bursa.jsp

Sslee
4269 posts

Posted by Sslee > Sep 1, 2020 11:10 AM | Report Abuse

Just email below to Bursa:
Dear Bursa,
Refer to above complaint against INSAS Cash Call RI. I understand Bursa already engaged with INSAS Board pertaining to the issues raised and INSAS Board has replied to all queries from Bursa.

Will Bursa email me a copy of the INSAS board replied to Bursa? I am eager to know the Board explanation about the RM equivalent of 167 million deposits with licensed banks in Australia Dollar and the recent selling of 60.5 million Inari shares for cash of RM 114 million.

I wonder why INSAS hoarding so much cash and with its huge cash is still trying to do cash raising Rights Issue: (RPS with free warrants) instead of giving better dividend and cash back to investors?

When people talk about cash being king, it’s not king if it just sits there and never does anything. – Warren Buffett
Thank you

Yours sincerely,
Lee Soon Sheng

254 posts

Posted by blood7 loves kavalan solist > Sep 2, 2020 11:09 PM | Report Abuse

hi Sslee, good evening....
do you think the RPS with free warrants is 'dead'? i think many people here worries about this, including me, hehe.....

Sslee
4269 posts

Posted by Sslee > Sep 3, 2020 9:18 AM | Report Abuse

Haha Good morning Blood7,
I wrote in another letter to Bursa and SC on JAKS:

Dear SC and Bursa,
SC Case: SC2020-12107 and Bursa Ref: CC/38/20 - Official complaint in seeking Bursa and SC to investigate and reject JAKS revise Rights Issue:

Refer to below JAKS announcement dated 27th Aug 2020 below:
I was disappointed that SC and Bursa decided to approve the RI despite JAKS did not address my concerns while SC and Bursa did not make it necessary to make RI more equitable and fair to minority shareholders who do not wish nor has no financial mean to subscribe to the RI.

https://www.bursamalaysia.com/market_information/announcements/company_announcement/announcement_details?ann_id=3082595
On behalf of the Board, Kenanga IB wishes to announce that Bursa Securities had, vide its letter dated 27 August 2020, resolved to approve the following on the Main Market of Bursa Securities:-
i. Listing and quotation of up to 2,413,662,345 Rights Shares to be issued pursuant to the Proposed Rights Issue with Warrants;
ii. Admission of the Warrants to the Official List of Bursa Securities and the listing and quotation of up to 1,206,831,172 Warrants to be issued pursuant to the Proposed Rights Issue with Warrants;
iii. Listing and quotation of up to 151,906,604 Additional Warrants B to be issued arising from such adjustment as may be made to the number of outstanding Warrants B pursuant to the Proposed Rights Issue with Warrants; and
Thank you

Best Regards
SS LEE

254 posts

Posted by blood7 loves kavalan solist > Sep 3, 2020 12:27 PM | Report Abuse

i hope the rps will go ahead because i don't see any other way the share price will appreciate without it... i mean it's not actually tracking inari's share price, neither will there be any chance of special dividend from the inari disposal.... unless they announce they bought some special company la but that's even more remote as of now...

anyway, i do understand your objection to the rps, also it's within your rights for that as a shareholder, so it's ok....

Sslee
4269 posts

Posted by Sslee > Sep 3, 2020 1:07 PM | Report Abuse

Haha Blood7,
I ask Dato’ how to calculate the gain on disposal of shares in an associate company Inari and he reply it depend on sell by Media Lang (offshore) Holding or Malaysia Holding.
Still lots of unrealized gains at today Inari market price.
Don’t worry; your company is in good hand. More good news will come.

So I redo my homework trying to find out the holding cost of Inari.
Refer Q1 Financial end 30 Sept 2019
https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/staticfile/373679.jsp
Gain on disposal of shares in an associate company: RM 6,616,000
Proceeds from disposal of shares in an associate company: RM 7,750,000

https://klse.i3investor.com/insider/director/0166/26-Sep-2019/143231_1818659573.jsp
On 24th Sept 2019: Insas Technology Berhad disposed 5,000,000 Inari to M & A Nominee (Asing) Sdn Bhd for Media Lang Limited for consideration of RM 1.55 per share
Proceeds from disposal: 5,000,000 x 1.55 = RM 7,750,000
Gain from disposal RM 6,616,000

254 posts

Posted by blood7 loves kavalan solist > Sep 3, 2020 1:33 PM | Report Abuse

ohhhh i see.....

thanks for the insight lol.....

rogers123
3646 posts

Posted by rogers123 > Sep 8, 2020 9:09 AM | Report Abuse

Sslee: u havent sold ur insas?

TheContrarian
5905 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > Sep 8, 2020 12:46 PM | Report Abuse

Bought Insas at 77 sen.

Sslee
4269 posts

Posted by Sslee > Sep 8, 2020 1:36 PM | Report Abuse

Haha rogers123,
I fall in love with Insas, can't control myself to add a little bit. Wait for next quarter 2 cents dividend.

rogers123
3646 posts

Posted by rogers123 > Sep 8, 2020 3:20 PM | Report Abuse

Sslee: good luck. I am out from insas

TheContrarian
5905 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > Sep 9, 2020 1:59 PM | Report Abuse

Bought Insas at 76 sen.

deMusangking
4265 posts

Posted by deMusangking > Sep 9, 2020 7:42 PM | Report Abuse

Sslee@
what's life lah! fall in love with ahmoi lah! then u r normal!
haha

Sslee
4269 posts

Posted by Sslee > Sep 9, 2020 10:37 PM | Report Abuse

Haha deMusangking,
What happen to JAKS? Suddenly wet wet song song!

ctooi51
241 posts

Posted by ctooi51 > Sep 11, 2020 3:18 PM | Report Abuse

Just want to ask a limbo rock question on the tp of insas.. How low can it go?.. It has been on the downside.

leno
3896 posts

Posted by leno > Sep 11, 2020 3:32 PM | Report Abuse

same as "any" and "every" other stock ... the lowest is always zero sen. Hope this answer help u in the future from asking stupid question again. Sekian.

leno
3896 posts

Posted by leno > Sep 15, 2020 9:57 AM | Report Abuse

Due to some loud noise and some one making procedural process more difficult, insas delayed the right and most likely cancel the rights and free warrants. Dividends will stay at double the current FD .. about 3.8 sen per year which is an increase of 90% from last year 2 sen. BOH CHOW CCCCCCC AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!! BBYE.

Sslee
4269 posts

Posted by Sslee > Sep 15, 2020 12:37 PM | Report Abuse

Dear all,
https://www.bursamalaysia.com/market_information/announcements/company_announcement/announcement_details?ann_id=3088141

On behalf of the Company, M&A Securities Sdn Bhd wishes to announce that Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad (“Bursa Securities”) had vide its letter dated 14 September 2020 granted the Company an extension of time until 16 October 2020 for the Company to submit to Bursa Securities, the additional listing application and the draft circular to shareholders in respect of the Proposals.This announcement is dated 14 September 2020.

I just WhatsApp someone trying to push the idea of free warrants for all shareholders without the RPS as INSAS is unbelievable cash rich. With RM equivalent of 167 million deposits with licensed banks in Australia Dollar and the recent selling of 60.5 million Inari shares for cash of RM 114 million.

I wonder why INSAS hoarding so much cash and with its huge cash is still trying to do cash raising Rights Issue: (RPS with free warrants) instead of giving better dividend and cash back or free warrants to INSAS shareholders.

When people talk about cash being king, it’s not king if it just sits there and never does anything. – Warren Buffett

342 posts

Posted by 3101575000 > Sep 15, 2020 2:05 PM | Report Abuse

Ha ha well done Sslee

TheContrarian
5905 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > Sep 15, 2020 2:33 PM | Report Abuse

Bought at 75 sen today.

Karlos
571 posts

Posted by Karlos > Sep 17, 2020 8:55 AM | Report Abuse

May be the major/controlling shareholders want to use the cash to take the company private by using the company money to pay off the minority shareholders?

Junqi
101 posts

Posted by Junqi > Sep 17, 2020 6:49 PM | Report Abuse

@Karlos.Your comment is silly and illogical
Please understand the difference between Right Issue and peferential shares.

Sslee
4269 posts

Posted by Sslee > Sep 18, 2020 7:19 AM | Report Abuse

Haha i3lurker,
Why not we both approach bank get loans make a hostile takeover sell the Inari shares pay off all the bank loans take the net cash go see Paris Hilton and live happily ever after

Karlos
571 posts

Posted by Karlos > Sep 18, 2020 8:57 AM | Report Abuse

Better still fill up the listed com that you have control with cash and then use the com cash to offer to buy the shares hold by selected, usually minority shareholders, threatening them that you have control of the com and you intend to delist and take it private. Price offered can be unfair but reasonable as what were normally done!!!

4023 posts

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > Sep 18, 2020 9:33 AM | Report Abuse

If everyone knows you are going to sell inari shares to pay off the bank, who do you think will be crazy enough to buy inari shares at pe 44? There will be a stampede of settlers to get away from the market makers, what do you think your final selling price will be?

Sslee
4269 posts

Posted by Sslee > Sep 18, 2020 10:38 AM | Report Abuse

Haha,
Insas so far this year already sold 60.5 million Inari shares for RM 114 million and today what is the price of Inari?

4023 posts

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > Sep 19, 2020 5:25 AM | Report Abuse

Sslee is this you as well. Good luck on your social activism!

>>>>>>>>

https://www.onlinecitizenasia.com/2020/09/17/shareholder-raises-concerns-about-sias-15-years-of-fuel-hedging-losses-to-prime-minister-lee-as-no-one-takes-accountability/

Sslee
4269 posts

Posted by Sslee > Sep 19, 2020 7:19 AM | Report Abuse

Haha,
I only make complaint to SC and Bursa on Hengyuan overprice hydrogen plant project and failure timely information disclosure by CFO during AGM
I told them I no more holding any Hengyuan shares and it is up to SC/Bursa to investigate Hengyuan by inviting the CFO and CEO to explain whether any action should be taken against them.

Sslee
4269 posts

Posted by Sslee > Sep 19, 2020 7:44 AM | Report Abuse

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/2019-07-09-story214178-The_important_of_asking_probing_questions_during_AGM.jsp

Sslee
4269 posts

Posted by Sslee > Sep 19, 2020 8:18 AM | Report Abuse

Morning Philip,
By the way please allow me to explain to Lim Seng Hoo how airline fuel hedging work:
(The self-proclaimed shareholder of Singapore Airlines (SIA) Group, Lim Seng Hoo, had raised his concerns of SIA’s fuel-hedging losses to Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on Wednesday (16 Sept), after fruitless attempts of voicing out the matter to the company and chief executive Goh Choon Phong.)

Your airline sell air ticket 3 month in advance base of certain fuel cost B to get the plan/future profit A.
Hence your airline hedge 3 month fuel at B.

When this three month over, if the hedge made losses of C that mean your sell in advance ticket delivered profit of A+C (lower fuel cost). Thus overall profit still A plus C minus hedge losses C =A your plan profit.

If your hedge made profit of C that mean your sell in advance ticket actually delivered profit of A-C (Higher fuel cost). Thus overall profit still A minus C plus hedge gain C = A your plan profit.

rogers123
3646 posts

Posted by rogers123 > Sep 22, 2020 9:00 PM | Report Abuse

Hi Sslee, Have u sold ur PRESTAR? from nothing to something then back to something to nothing. Hahahaha.

Sold ur INSAS

rogers123
3646 posts

Posted by rogers123 > Sep 22, 2020 9:00 PM | Report Abuse

Plan to buy back INSAS at 0.705

Sslee
4269 posts

Posted by Sslee > Sep 23, 2020 7:18 AM | Report Abuse

Good morning rogers123,
Thank you so much, you save my day as I listen to your advise on PRESTAR in how to surf the wave in selling high (all out) and buy back low (buy some back below 50 cents) and wait for the next wave.

As of INSAS too late to sell need to wait for the next wave.

Sslee
4269 posts

Posted by Sslee > Sep 27, 2020 3:07 PM | Report Abuse

Dear all,
For your information:
https://klse.i3investor.com/jsp/blog/blpost.jsp?blid=4321&blpid=394624

qqq33333333
2835 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > Sep 28, 2020 12:33 PM | Report Abuse

ss..............$ 1 million into insas? Now , see what u are made of..................worse possible scenario............so much money still ask for money...........

can u do what is necessary ? or double down?

qqq33333333
2835 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > Sep 28, 2020 12:36 PM | Report Abuse

ss....................Jaks, insas, a red chip that disappeared............

how many millions u got?

qqq33333333
2835 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > Sep 28, 2020 12:39 PM | Report Abuse

ss....your fellow value investor, that KC Choong praise u..........says u are a good proper value investor, says qqq don't know what he is talking about............but KcChong also disappeared already, I still here.

Praise by KcChong worth the millions meh?

Sslee
4269 posts

Posted by Sslee > Sep 28, 2020 12:46 PM | Report Abuse

Haha qqq3,
Is a million a lot of money nowadays?

Sslee
4269 posts

Posted by Sslee > Oct 4, 2020 8:12 AM | Report Abuse

Dear all,
Insas: In giving we receive
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/2020-10-04-story-h1514447264-Insas_In_giving_we_receive.jsp

simon2play
25 posts

Posted by simon2play > Oct 7, 2020 3:44 PM | Report Abuse

Sitting on huge money golden goose 555m x 2.42 = $1.34 BILLION !!!

dannybone
12 posts

Posted by dannybone > Oct 7, 2020 9:42 PM | Report Abuse

Sslee Haha qqq3,

sl3ge
133 posts

Posted by sl3ge > Oct 7, 2020 9:45 PM | Report Abuse

Now you see the different.

Sslee
4269 posts

Posted by Sslee > Oct 7, 2020 10:24 PM | Report Abuse

Dear I3lurker,
For your information:
https://www.valuepartners-group.com/en/about-us/value-investing/
Value Partners At A Glance
Established in 1993, Value Partners is one of Asia’s largest independent asset management firms offering world-class investment services and products for institutional and individual clients globally.

A Proven, Risk-Averse Approach To Wealth Building
Value investing is the strategy of buying stocks that are priced below what their business fundamentals indicate they are worth on the conviction that their market value will appreciate in the long term. This approach to investing is founded on the belief that stocks tend to be mispriced by the market, as investors react irrationally and emotionally to what they see and hear. We believe this is the most effective investment style for the long run.

Courage
Value investing requires courage because the best value-driven investment opportunities are often found in little known stocks and out-of-favour business sectors. At Value Partners, we encourage our fund managers to be contrarian in their thinking and invest with the courage of their convictions.

aa111111
589 posts

Posted by aa111111 > Oct 7, 2020 10:32 PM |

Post removed. Why?

Sslee
4269 posts

Posted by Sslee > Oct 7, 2020 11:01 PM | Report Abuse

I3lurker you know how old is Insas?

With net cash, liquid assets and holding 555 million Inari at IPO cost what can go wrong?

Is it Dato' Sri Thong who do not want to unlock the value because he and PAC only hold 32.96%. If he cross over 33% then he need to offer conditional MGO which will be rejected because Insas is worth more than RM 3.00.

You can do the valuation yourself as independent valuer and tell me what should be the fair and reasonable MGO offer?

Sslee
4269 posts

Posted by Sslee > Oct 7, 2020 11:05 PM | Report Abuse

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2020/10/01/test-kit-to-detect-covid-19-immunity-launched
Test kit to detect Covid-19 immunity launched
Thursday, 01 Oct 2020

Sslee
4269 posts

Posted by Sslee > Oct 7, 2020 11:14 PM | Report Abuse

With huge cash hoard in hand it is opportunity time now to make acquisition for future growth

Sslee
4269 posts

Posted by Sslee > Oct 7, 2020 11:16 PM | Report Abuse

I am counting sheep before sleeping.

Post Reply   Back  
APPS
I3 Messenger
Individual or Group chat with anyone on I3investor
MQ Trader
Earn MQ Points while trading with MQ Traders Group
MQ Affiliate
Earn side income from MQ Affiliate Program

418  289  647  1110 

ActiveGainersLosers
Top 10 Active Counters
 NameLastChange 
 AT 0.200.00 
 SAPNRG 0.12+0.005 
 BINTAI 0.84+0.045 
 VIVOCOM 1.13+0.12 
 ASB 0.17+0.005 
 BIOHLDG 0.3150.00 
 KANGER 0.1850.00 
 SOLUTN 1.30+0.03 
 TDM 0.295+0.03 
 KNM 0.21+0.01 

FEATURED POSTS

1. The Equity Market Index Benchmark in Malaysia CMS
2. Trading Scenarios of Derivatives Bursa Derivatives Education Series
3. Derivatives 101 Bursa Derivatives Education Series
4. Why Trade FKLI? Bursa Derivatives Education Series
5. MQ Trader - Introduction to MQ Trader Affiliate Program MQ Trader Announcement!
PARTNERS & BROKERS