39,226 comment(s). Last comment by johnmasino at Apr 4, 2020 10:32 PM
 18 people like this.

Post Reply   Back  
Page < 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785

i3lurker
2906 posts

Posted by i3lurker > Apr 4, 2020 1:50 PM | Report Abuse

Professional Gamblers love Jaks coz sharks are priming Jaks for the kill

actually sharks error and mistake is that sharks always must have a story.
See those beautiful layhong cash flows, I also laugh coz I have done hundreds of thousands of broiler and egg cashflows as well. See Layhong share price today also laugh.

See those HengYuan cracks I also laugh.

Now see Jaks write up I also laugh.

Jaks is a good gambling share while sharks are getting ready for the KILL....
Killings of newbies are good, called cullings and is essential part of share market,
share market killings should be exempted from MCO coz its essential services.

DK66
2636 posts

Posted by DK66 > Apr 4, 2020 2:14 PM | Report Abuse

I like the quote by Peter Lynch. Only good companies can see their prices moving north.

When Jaks moved from 0.4 to 1.5 when many other stocks were not performing well, many refused to recognise its potentials. They think somehow Jaks just fried up by 300% ! Now Jaks is down on covid19, many happily claimed they were right.

OTB, we can't help those in denial. I3 is just a small platform. Jaks won't go up just because we promoted and it won't go down just because some talked down. That is why I never bother about those negative remarks. Negative remarks didn't stop Jaks from going to 1.50 and it will remain so.

Stock prices are momentarily affected by market sentiment but prices will eventually reflect the true value of the stocks.

------------------------------------------------
OTB
"I think you have to learn that there's a company behind every stock and there's only one real reason why stocks go up.
Companies go from doing poorly to doing well or small companies grow to large companies" - Peter Lynch
04/04/2020 11:09 AM

SarifahSelinder
3092 posts

Posted by SarifahSelinder > Apr 4, 2020 3:26 PM | Report Abuse

At the same time hailing Greta Thunberg

At the same time has 2 oil counters in portfolio

Can u b more confused??

Greta Thunberg

Tesla EV in China

And more

And u r "investing" in oil companies long term no doubt

Arguing oil is more long lasting more sustainable thn a 25 year concession

Yes bus company operator has tons of experience in FPSO... yes

Yes

SarifahSelinder
3092 posts

Posted by SarifahSelinder > Apr 4, 2020 3:29 PM | Report Abuse

Check again why Norway co existed FPSO

SarifahSelinder
3092 posts

Posted by SarifahSelinder > Apr 4, 2020 3:33 PM | Report Abuse

Your numbers seem reliable and sound. 

Philip ( what you can learn from RJ MITTE ) 

All your calculations DK66 is assumed on the fact that the power plant is a spin off and standalone profit generating entity. If it was my young friend, I would be rushing in to invest in it. Your numbers seem reliable and sound. 

04/04/2020 5:45 AM

OTB
7197 posts

Posted by OTB > Apr 4, 2020 3:36 PM | Report Abuse

Dear DK66,

I treasure my hard earned money.
I will ensure I had done all detailed homework before I buy.
If it does not turn up well, too bad, at least I tell myself I had taken all necessary precautions.

Thank you.

SarifahSelinder
3092 posts

Posted by SarifahSelinder > Apr 4, 2020 3:38 PM | Report Abuse

5.45 AM so early

Cannot sleep due big losses in O&G companies?

Shale producers tak akan setuju to cut production hutang besar need cashflow

So MCL especially Putin tak kan cut production

TRUSTING TRUMP'S TWEET??!!!

Better change from O&G to IPP

TRUSTING TRUMP'S TWEET??!!!

SarifahSelinder
3092 posts

Posted by SarifahSelinder > Apr 4, 2020 3:39 PM | Report Abuse

TRUST TRUMP'S TWEET??!!!

Betul ke ni?

TRUST TRUMP'S TWEET??!!!

SarifahSelinder
3092 posts

Posted by SarifahSelinder > Apr 4, 2020 3:42 PM | Report Abuse

Bukan nuclear tree

Bukan nuclear IPP

Hai Duong IPP is coal thermal IPP

Coal thermal IPP is well established well refined very old technology d

No worries

It is not a nuclear tree

2927 posts

Posted by Philip ( what you can learn from RJ MITTE ) > Apr 4, 2020 6:11 PM | Report Abuse

Yinson paid 67 million for a 37.4% share of the company. At that rate, they will be getting 10.472 million of the revenue generation. Ergo, they are buying it at a lower price to the generation capability. This is sound business principles.

Ergo: they provide cash and liquidity to rising sun energy, and rising sun gives up a share of the company at a discount ( but with certainty of cash), while yinson can afford to wait ( but with a3 year certainty of payment and revenue in the books already).

This is how business should be. Minimize risk with credible profits. It is always better to buy a factory lot which is tenanted and paying monthly than to buy an unit unbuilt and potentially overpriced when you have no clarity of earnings.

>>>>>>>>

Therefore, with only RM28m a year, how to achieve payback period of below 8 years ?

stockraider
14940 posts

Posted by stockraider > Apr 4, 2020 6:14 PM | Report Abuse

Like that faster yinson go bankrupt loh....!!

johnmasino
519 posts

Posted by johnmasino > Apr 4, 2020 6:20 PM | Report Abuse

DK66:- Spot on brother! What's most important is that the JAKS at RM1.54 is still the same JAKS at RM0.85 fundamentally. Nothing has changed as far as the company and the IPP is concerned. The only big change is the price which is still dirt cheap in light of it's huge upside potential!

Wise investors will take advantage of this temporary selldown to buy JAKS cheap and potentially gain a huge 300 to 600% profit!

johnmasino
519 posts

Posted by johnmasino > Apr 4, 2020 6:28 PM | Report Abuse

Philip:- Can Yinson potentially go up 400 to 500% from it's current price of RM4.81?

johnmasino
519 posts

Posted by johnmasino > Apr 4, 2020 6:35 PM | Report Abuse

Philip:- If Yinson was trading at low PEs or at RM1.00 or less, I'd definitely invests in it. But now the price is already RM4.81 with the highest price at RM7.42.

No offence but the risk-reward ratio is horrendous! Risk RM4.81 to just get a paltry 54% profit if it got back to it's highest price of RM7.42? But if you're wrong, the stock can tank to as low as anyone's guess i.e. RM2? RM1?!

Lousy risk-reward ratio. So no reason to buy since the upside potential is pathetic.

No offence bro but that's how I see Yinson technically speaking.

johnmasino
519 posts

Posted by johnmasino > Apr 4, 2020 6:37 PM | Report Abuse

If Yinson was trading at say RM2.00, I'd definitely consider because there is a potential upside of 250% or more. But at the current price, it's a lousy investment as far as risk-reward is concerned.

I still love JAKS and think it's a much better investment.

No offence bro, just my 2 cents worth.

johnmasino
519 posts

Posted by johnmasino > Apr 4, 2020 6:42 PM | Report Abuse

Those who bought and held Yinson at RM7 or more are now suffering a paper loss of at least 30%! And for what? For a paltry 50% upside?

Risk a potential 200% downside for an upside of just 50%? That's a sure way of committing financial suicide.

2927 posts

Posted by Philip ( what you can learn from RJ MITTE ) > Apr 4, 2020 6:48 PM | Report Abuse

It already had since I bought it in 2013. I haven't some a share since. So I don't see why it cannot continue to perform and give me huge growth. How long have you held jaks to give you such confidence? Has jaks management already given earnings guidance? Are the dividends as big as you would expect?

I love OTB quote on Peter Lynch, one of my favorite fund managers.

OTB
"I think you have to learn that there's a company behind every stock and there's only one real reason why stocks go up.
Companies go from doing poorly to doing well or small companies grow to large companies" - Peter Lynch
04/04/2020 11:09 AM

But I much prefer this one:

There seems to be an unwritten rule on Wall Street: If you don’t understand it, then put your life savings into it. Shun the enterprise around the corner, which can at least be observed, and seek out the one that manufactures an incomprehensible product. - Peter Lynch.

>>>>>>>>>>

Posted by johnmasino > Apr 4, 2020 6:28 PM | Report Abuse

Philip:- Can Yinson potentially go up 400 to 500% from it's current price of RM4.81?

johnmasino
519 posts

Posted by johnmasino > Apr 4, 2020 6:53 PM | Report Abuse

Philip:- Thanks for recommending Yinson. I will keep this stock in my radar and will only buy when Yinson is trading below RM2. Right now, I will not chase Yinson even at the current price which is way too inflated and expensive.

If people think that buying JAKS at 85 cents is expensive, what more buying Yinson at RM4.81 at PE of over 25. Too bloody expensive.

Yes, I will consider Yinson only when price reaches reasonable levels. Right now, the upside is pathetic in comparison to the huge downside potential.

This is what I meant when I say that one must buy the tree before it bears good fruit. Now Yinson's tree is way too expensive even if it's bearing good fruit. Too late for me but it's better than to commit financial suicide for a paltry 50% or 80% upside.

andr
152 posts

Posted by andr > Apr 4, 2020 7:14 PM | Report Abuse

view differences here due to capital/margin size, risk analysis/profile, holding time frame, totally natural.

johnmasino
519 posts

Posted by johnmasino > Apr 4, 2020 7:54 PM | Report Abuse

andr:- Yup. Thanks bro!

DK66
2636 posts

Posted by DK66 > Apr 4, 2020 7:56 PM | Report Abuse

The 28m revenue is NET cash inflow ? No borrowings ? No interest expenses ?

----------------------------------
Philip ( what you can learn from RJ MITTE ) Yinson paid 67 million for a 37.4% share of the company. At that rate, they will be getting 10.472 million of the revenue generation. Ergo, they are buying it at a lower price to the generation capability. This is sound business principles.

DK66
2636 posts

Posted by DK66 > Apr 4, 2020 8:03 PM | Report Abuse

If possible, I like to have the following critical information

Cost of solar farms
Equity : Debt structure
Cost of borrowings
Whether Concession is Take or Pay
Kwh electricity output in 2018 and 2019

johnmasino
519 posts

Posted by johnmasino > Apr 4, 2020 8:11 PM | Report Abuse

DK66:- Are you keen to buy Yinson? Looks like you're based on the information you're asking.

DK66
2636 posts

Posted by DK66 > Apr 4, 2020 8:41 PM | Report Abuse

No, I m not interested in buying Yinson. If i m interested in Yinson, I should focus on its FPSO businesses.

However, I m interested in the rationale behind Yinson's investment decision to acquire a minority stake in Rising Sun

-----------
johnmasino DK66:- Are you keen to buy Yinson? Looks like you're based on the information you're asking.
04/04/2020 8:11 PM

Sslee
2712 posts

Posted by Sslee > Apr 4, 2020 9:15 PM | Report Abuse

Just my 2 cents.
Solar farm is not feasible because it need very large land area. Unless you build solar farm on usless land otherwise the land cost will be very high.
Better plant durian, palm oil or vegitable on these good land.

johnmasino
519 posts

Posted by johnmasino > Apr 4, 2020 10:32 PM | Report Abuse

Philip:- You asked me how long I've held JAKS and whats my performance from holding this stock..So here is the reply if you've missed it..

As of now, I've already grown my initial capital by more than 110% already with 80% realized profit and 40% unrealized gain from mainly buying and selling JAKS and DAYANG. The huge chunk of my profit came from buying and selling JAKS (around 101%).

I had doubled my initial capital from investing in JAKS alone in less than 1 year and 6 months. I could have tripled my fortunes if I had taken action earlier by selling JAKS at a higher price instead of 0.98 cents when it tanked due to the COVID-19 stock market crash.

Before the stock market crash, my paper profit for less than 1 year was 196% (from 52 cents to RM1.54). But I didn't take profit and saw almost half of it wiped out due to the stock market crash caused by COVID-19. But all is not lost as the stock market crashed allowed me to buy back JAKS and JAK-WB with 80% more capital than my initial capital from my first investment with JAKS.

But the best is yet to come. I stand firm with DK66's and OTB's belief that JAKS will hit RM4.00 by next year and RM5/6 by 2022/23.

If JAKS hits RM2.50, my ROC will be 632%.
If it hits RM4.00, it will 1100%!!
If it goes all the way to RM5, it will be 1400%!!
If it hits RM6.00, it will be 1700%!!!

Now you see why I'm so excited about JAKS. It can turn me into a millionaire in just 2 more years!!

I'm sure DK66 and OTB will have far more impressive ROC than mine.

I hope they will make a lot of money as well.

Good luck to all JAKS supporters and shareholders and lets make a lot of money together!!

Yay!

Post Reply   Back  
Page < 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785
APPS
I3 Messenger
Individual or Group chat with anyone on I3investor
MQ Trader
Perform Technical & Fundamental Analysis on Stocks
MQ Affiliate
Earn rewards by referring your friends

240  465  424  792 

ActiveGainersLosers
Top 10 Active Counters
 NameLastChange 
 SAPNRG 0.095+0.005 
 HIBISCS 0.45+0.02 
 VELESTO 0.16-0.005 
 ARMADA 0.1650.00 
 ALAM 0.0750.00 
 PERDANA 0.17-0.005 
 KNM 0.145+0.005 
 DAYANG 1.34-0.01 
 SERBADK-WA 0.250.00 
 MINETEC 0.17+0.015 

FEATURED POSTS

1. MQ Trader - Introduction to MQ Trader Affiliate Program MQ Trader Announcement!
2. MQ Affiliate – A smarter way to earn more rewards MQ Trader Affiliate Program
3. MQ Affiliate – How to become an effective affiliate MQ Trader Affiliate Program
4. MQ Affiliate – Upgrading to Affiliate Partner MQ Trader Affiliate Program
Partners & Brokers