Last Price Today's Change   Day's Range   Trading Volume
1.45   -0.09 (5.84%)  1.42 - 1.50  16,751,100
33,409 comment(s). Last comment by arman70 at Feb 24, 2020 12:30 PM
 17 people like this.

Post Reply   Back  

NoNo B
10 posts

Posted by NoNo B > Dec 20, 2019 3:00 PM | Report Abuse

Last round of big tickets changing hands i guess .sell slowing down ..if no new low this will build the base to start a phase of climbing ..manage to add some more ..let the climb begin .. vested thanks to all the good comments and research .. to those that think the research and comment are wrong ..borrow script and short the stock big time ..happy holidays ..will locked up all position till next year

VIN3133
465 posts

Posted by VIN3133 > Dec 20, 2019 3:04 PM | Report Abuse

Whether we call it " promoting " or " sharing" , it is perfectly ok if backed by facts & figures !!
Not ok if " just sweeping statements by tin kosongs " ( to quote OTB ) !!
We are matured investors & we know how to distinguish !!

haha

realinvestor888
24 posts

Posted by realinvestor888 > Dec 20, 2019 3:07 PM | Report Abuse

Kukuman, I will buy it if "promoting" with strong points. The fact is you failed to "promote" me to believe...go study and learn more...hahaha

VIN3133
465 posts

Posted by VIN3133 > Dec 20, 2019 3:26 PM | Report Abuse

Thanks bro DK66.
If my guess is correct , u r in ur early 50s .. Still young !!
Hope to meet u up for a cup of coffee if got chance !!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DK66>VIN3133, thanks for your interest. I did a range of businesses from computer hardwares, softwares, ferry business, Chinese herds, credit leasing. Now mainly investment in stocks and real estates.

leapkcfy
95 posts

Posted by leapkcfy > Dec 20, 2019 3:35 PM | Report Abuse

people like DK66 and OTB is kind to share their research and really spend time to write it out. They should get compliments instead of attack. Those who dont believe in their research shouldnt spend time attacking people here.

Appreciate their article and spend time to reply the comments here. Keep it up! i m sure good karma will come..

time will prove JAKS is a gem!! strongly believe.. with current price.. it is still very attractive..

springbok
28 posts

Posted by springbok > Dec 20, 2019 6:22 PM | Report Abuse

leapkcfy,very well said.

Kyou
1178 posts

Posted by Kyou > Dec 20, 2019 6:48 PM | Report Abuse

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Jaks%20resources/2019-12-16-story248464-Jaks_Resources_Business_Sense.jsp

sifu DK66, 200mil is net profit? or any capax aldy deduct ..?
thanks in advance .^^
20/12/2019 6:47 PM

DK66
2433 posts

Posted by DK66 > Dec 20, 2019 7:31 PM | Report Abuse

Kyou, you should not rely too much on figures from Business Sense article. This is because the calculation shown in the article is based on quick and rough estimation aimed only to give a very general idea of the huge potential return of Jaks' investment in the vietnam power plant.

I encourage you to focus on the valuations derived in my few previous articles especially the article "Jaks resources - peer comparison with Mong Duong II"

tftey
289 posts

Posted by tftey > Dec 20, 2019 8:14 PM | Report Abuse

Opportunity is much higher than Risk for Jaks

DK66
2433 posts

Posted by DK66 > Dec 20, 2019 8:31 PM | Report Abuse

https://www.china5e.com/news/news-1078344-1.html

今天(13/12/2019),“一带一路” 重大能源合作再结硕果。拥有我国自主知识产权的火电机组——国家能源集团国华印尼爪哇燃煤电厂——正式投产。这是我国在海外投资建设单机容量最大的燃煤火电机组。

印尼爪哇7号项目位于印尼爪哇岛万丹省,是印尼电力建设史上装机容量最大、参数最高、技术最先进、指标最优的高效环保型电站。项目总投资120亿元人民币,总装机容量2×1050MW(兆瓦)。从第一罐混凝土浇筑到首次成功并网,建设工期提前近4个月完工,展现出中国速度,项目更以先进的低碳、环保、数字化火力发电技术为全球能源合作提供了中国方案。

2 X 1050MW coal power plant in Indonesia costing US$1.7b (0.8m per MW) using Chinese technology compared to Jaks Hai Duong 2 x 600MW costing US$1.87b (1.6m per MW) also chinese technology.

This shows that investment in power plants in Vietnam have more superior returns. I believe this is due to vietnam's lower sovereign rating.

Windy1974
88 posts

Posted by Windy1974 > Dec 20, 2019 8:45 PM | Report Abuse

DK66. Indonesia power plant is cheaper i believe? Of course we need to take into consideration that Vietnam Hai Duong profit is guaranteed? Indonesia guaranteed?

HuatRex
2055 posts

Posted by HuatRex > Dec 20, 2019 10:00 PM | Report Abuse

DK66, very hard promoting. I bet you also not dare to buy at current price.

DK66
2433 posts

Posted by DK66 > Dec 20, 2019 10:10 PM | Report Abuse

I began sharing my articles and information since Jan 2019 and I will keep sharing even when Jaks is 10 times the price now. I will share until the day I found nothing to share or after I quit.

Meanwhile, I will keep the readers here informed of all good and bad news and I will keep the readers here confident and not influenced by those with ulterior motives.

I believe the readers here know me long enough to judge for themselves.

DK66
2433 posts

Posted by DK66 > Dec 20, 2019 10:14 PM | Report Abuse

I have been answering to requests for comments and replying e-mails without fail. I only talk about facts and I hide nothing. Am i evil ??

paktua73
9472 posts

Posted by paktua73 > Dec 20, 2019 10:17 PM | Report Abuse

DK66@ I began sharing my articles and information since Jan 2019 and I will keep sharing even when Jaks is 10 times the price now. I will share until the day I found nothing to share or after I quit.

Meanwhile, I will keep the readers here informed of all good and bad news and I will keep the readers here confident and not influenced by those with ulterior motives.

I believe the readers here know me long enough to judge for themselves.
20/12/2019 10:10 PM
===========================
DK66 paktua stand salute..
real warriors spirit..
you're the man with lion heart..

tut tut
dk66..
anda berbakti tanpa lelah demi kebaikan semua..

TanDavid88
226 posts

Posted by TanDavid88 > Dec 20, 2019 10:19 PM | Report Abuse

DK66, please do not get affected by all sweeping statements.
Just ignore sweeping statement unless they talk with backup facts.
Good Karma will come to you for your good work done and sharing.

DK66
2433 posts

Posted by DK66 > Dec 20, 2019 10:20 PM | Report Abuse

Paktua73, Thank You

---------------------
DK66 paktua stand salute..
real warriors spirit..
you're the man with lion heart..
tut tut
dk66..
anda berbakti tanpa lelah demi kebaikan semua..

DK66
2433 posts

Posted by DK66 > Dec 20, 2019 10:21 PM | Report Abuse

TanDavid88, Noted and Thanks
------------------
TanDavid88 DK66, please do not get affected by all sweeping statements.
Just ignore sweeping statement unless they talk with backup facts.
Good Karma will come to you for your good work done and sharing.

DK66
2433 posts

Posted by DK66 > Dec 20, 2019 10:31 PM | Report Abuse

Windy, I don't have any detail information on the indonesian power plant. The equivalent 2x1000MW power plant of toyoink cost about US$3.2b.

My research shows that the average costing for coal power plant is about US$1m per MW. Vietnam seems to be paying above average price despite government guarantee. Maybe it is because of the BOT arrangement where the operators can only recoup their capital and profit thru the 25 years operation.

-----------------
Windy1974 DK66. Indonesia power plant is cheaper i believe? Of course we need to take into consideration that Vietnam Hai Duong profit is guaranteed? Indonesia guaranteed?

HuatRex
2055 posts

Posted by HuatRex > Dec 20, 2019 10:35 PM | Report Abuse

You know the best of your motive behind. So many shares out there why don't do some analysis instead of stick to this forum and promoting non stop. If you are not buying in at cheaper price I doubt you will be so hardworking in promoting.

OTB
6949 posts

Posted by OTB > Dec 20, 2019 10:43 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by VIN3133 > Dec 20, 2019 3:26 PM | Report Abuse

Thanks bro DK66.
If my guess is correct , u r in ur early 50s .. Still young !!
Hope to meet u up for a cup of coffee if got chance !!

Dear VIN3133,
I need a favour from you, please help to arrange a lunch or dinner in KL to discuss Hai Duong power plant of Jaks in Vietnam.
Please invite the following people.
DK66
pjseow
FutureEyes

I will invite 3 friends of mine who are very knowledgeable on this power plant for discussion.
I suggest the venue at Hakka restaurant beside Pavilion shopping mall.

I will pay the bill for this lunch or dinner.
Please help to arrange.

Thank you.

DK66
2433 posts

Posted by DK66 > Dec 20, 2019 10:49 PM | Report Abuse

Why should I analyse and promote stocks that i don't buy ?? I promoted Jaks when it was RM0.50. Some attacked me for evil intention but these people already disappeared. It happened when the price was RM0.50 and RM0.80 and now it happens again.

TanDavid88
226 posts

Posted by TanDavid88 > Dec 20, 2019 10:51 PM | Report Abuse

Only con man promotes the stock that he did not buy.
Promote and buy the stock is a honest man like DK66.
Poor man only attacks, he has less than 10k stock holding.
See readers here making profit and feel jealous is sour grape man.

HuatRex
2055 posts

Posted by HuatRex > Dec 20, 2019 10:54 PM | Report Abuse

Lol dispute your motive is attacking you? You are untouchable cannot comment on you? Funny. Not to forget many sin ka lan in forum and promoting non stop. When share price plugged will be the first to abandon and dissappear.

HuatRex
2055 posts

Posted by HuatRex > Dec 20, 2019 10:55 PM | Report Abuse

Tandavid no need comment him like a god la. When share price plugged I will see whether you will still treat him like a god.

DK66
2433 posts

Posted by DK66 > Dec 20, 2019 11:00 PM | Report Abuse

Dear OTB,

Thank for the invitation but I have to respectfully decline. Please proceed without me.

If you need any information from me feel free to ask here or thru e-mail. I will try my best to answer with all my knowledge.

Thank you.

P/S : I hope you can share the outcomes of your lunch/dinner discussion, if any, for the benefit of everyone here.

gemfinder
786 posts

Posted by gemfinder > Dec 20, 2019 11:05 PM | Report Abuse

I suport huatrex... cakap saje provide info but the intention is to lure ppl to pushup the px so that he can make tons of monies n claim how great he is... ada udang disebalik batu

TanDavid88
226 posts

Posted by TanDavid88 > Dec 20, 2019 11:06 PM | Report Abuse

I know who is a honest person like DK66.
I know a tin kosong like HuatRex.

DK66 can write what he liked.
You do not like to read his article, do not come to this forum.
No one force you to read his article.

You are getting too far away.
You think all writers are conmen, you are only a honest person here.
We are matured people, we know who is the honest person and who is the devil here.

You do not have a good record in I3.
Fight with all people in I3.

gemfinder
786 posts

Posted by gemfinder > Dec 20, 2019 11:07 PM | Report Abuse

Unless u r like analyst wirhout holding any jaks share n write up all those articles. Then only I can said u r providing info... else u hv ur own intention...

HuatRex
2055 posts

Posted by HuatRex > Dec 20, 2019 11:10 PM | Report Abuse

Lol tandavid, same goes to you. Did I mention your name in my comment? You do not have to read and respond to my comment if you don't like. Kepo or you are protecting for your interest as well? Do I need to proudly announce my good record in I3? Did the real and successful investor will promote non stop in forum? They will just quietly buy and enjoy their life. Good luck to you naive people.

gemfinder
786 posts

Posted by gemfinder > Dec 20, 2019 11:13 PM | Report Abuse

Suport huatrex.... after bought stock just diam diam saje la.. if the company can dekiver result, it wil go up naturaly. No need everyday promote promote promote... if u talk so good, y dun u buy over jaks

TanDavid88
226 posts

Posted by TanDavid88 > Dec 20, 2019 11:14 PM | Report Abuse

A good person will not fight with so many people in I3.
You are very famous in Uzma forum.
No one force you to read DK66's articles in Jaks forum.

gemfinder
786 posts

Posted by gemfinder > Dec 20, 2019 11:15 PM | Report Abuse

All our coment r reported abuse, wat a lousy hypocrite fela

gemfinder
786 posts

Posted by gemfinder > Dec 20, 2019 11:15 PM | Report Abuse

I x baca pun... wasting my time

TanDavid88
226 posts

Posted by TanDavid88 > Dec 20, 2019 11:16 PM | Report Abuse

Same person with different id lah.
It happens in Uzma forum.
Same trick lah.

gemfinder
786 posts

Posted by gemfinder > Dec 20, 2019 11:18 PM | Report Abuse

Tricky is u.. y u always like to report abuse... cannot acept critics ka?

gemfinder
786 posts

Posted by gemfinder > Dec 20, 2019 11:20 PM | Report Abuse

Only sissy guy withou kuku like to report abuse

HuatRex
2055 posts

Posted by HuatRex > Dec 20, 2019 11:24 PM | Report Abuse

Well said gemfinder. When people's comments are against his interest, he will comment and condemn people tin kosong or con man. In fact no one bother about him and all the comments have nothing to do with him. Yes I am very famous in uzma but what I said is correct. The share price plugged and all the promoters gone.

Kukuman
2008 posts

Posted by Kukuman > Dec 20, 2019 11:37 PM | Report Abuse

Those gem story about Jaks have been going on for many years. When the price at 1.40, gem story went around. When the price bust at 0.80, the same gem story non stop. Which is which

OTB
6949 posts

Posted by OTB > Dec 20, 2019 11:44 PM | Report Abuse

DK66,
I thought to arrange a meeting will help us to understand Hai Duong power plant of Jaks better.
I read through all your reports, I feel that you are better than my friends in term of knowledge and my friends are very keen to meet you after reading so much of your good articles.

It is so sad that the meeting with you cannot be arranged successfully.
Do not worry, I still trust you the most.
Good Karma will come to you and you will be blessed with huge profit in Jaks.
I still buy Jaks today at 1.25, I do not afraid and I think the price is still cheap.
Thank you.

Kukuman
2008 posts

Posted by Kukuman > Dec 20, 2019 11:56 PM | Report Abuse

I have been following the Jaks story since the great unclez was around. Those days Jaks price was resilient and doing very well until mr koon came into picture. The price suffered not long after that. Is he the cause of it? Cant blame him all but one thing very certain.. he over promoted it. Good thing dont need to promote day in day out. The price never recover until now

HuatRex
2055 posts

Posted by HuatRex > Dec 20, 2019 11:59 PM | Report Abuse

Yes a good counter will goes up eventually without need the day in day out promoting. You can see his comment history all are in jaks forum. Everyday talk and publishing his own calculation and god level prediction and claiming it was done on good will. Please allow me to laugh.

DK66
2433 posts

Posted by DK66 > Dec 21, 2019 12:02 AM | Report Abuse

Dear OTB,

Thank you for your confidence in me as well as those who defended me.

It makes me feel worthwhile of sharing my research information.

I believe in doing good deeds.

I agree with OTB that the current price is still cheap but I refrained myself from asking readers to buy now because I made a clear call when the price was less than RM0.80. I said "Either you buy now or you don't buy at all". Therefore, for those who hasn't bought please do not ask me whether you can buy now. Please spare me the pressure.

I will share information, good or bad, as and when they become available. I will try to analyse the information in the most meaningful and logical ways. The decision is entirely yours.

Thank you.

--------------------------
OTB DK66,
I thought to arrange a meeting will help us to understand Hai Duong power plant of Jaks better.
I read through all your reports, I feel that you are better than my friends in term of knowledge and my friends are very keen to meet you after reading so much of your good articles.

It is so sad that the meeting with you cannot be arranged successfully.
Do not worry, I still trust you the most.
Good Karma will come to you and you will be blessed with huge profit in Jaks.
I still buy Jaks today at 1.25, I do not afraid and I think the price is still cheap.
Thank you.
20/12/2019 11:44 PM

VIN3133
465 posts

Posted by VIN3133 > Dec 21, 2019 12:06 AM | Report Abuse

Dear OTB , thank you very much !
I am from the south , not from KL.So, not convenient for me to arrange , my apologies.
However, if a get together is successfully arranged by whoever in KL , i will be too happy to attend if invited & if available on the date. Will be glad to get to know each other .
Cheers !!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
OTB>Dear VIN3133,
I need a favour from you, please help to arrange a lunch or dinner in KL to discuss Hai Duong power plant of Jaks in Vietnam.
Please invite the following people.
DK66
pjseow
FutureEyes

Kukuman
2008 posts

Posted by Kukuman > Dec 21, 2019 12:11 AM | Report Abuse

Never get into those shares played by mr koon. He no ordinary investor. You cant play the same game he plays unless you are very rich. The moment he dumps his shares, you gullible small fishes will sink without any trace. He can afford to dump even at a loss because he has the power of leverage. Most of you dont. Most of you are trying luck with limited fund. But he use no luck. He uses power of money to control the whole narrative. I have seen many people sunk in Jaks and Eversendai in similar fashion. You are warned

VIN3133
465 posts

Posted by VIN3133 > Dec 21, 2019 12:18 AM | Report Abuse

Dear DK66 , please do not be discouraged .
If our conscience is clear , do not worry on what other people say. Just turn a deaf ear .
Continue with your noble sharing of your knowledge with us matured investors who treasure
your contributions.
You were senior auditor before with big four , you know how to write off those as impairment , right ?

Cheers !!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DK66>Dear OTB,

Thank for the invitation but I have to respectfully decline. Please proceed without me.

OTB
6949 posts

Posted by OTB > Dec 21, 2019 12:18 AM | Report Abuse

Posted by VIN3133 > Dec 21, 2019 12:06 AM | Report Abuse

Dear OTB , thank you very much !
I am from the south , not from KL.So, not convenient for me to arrange , my apologies.
However, if a get together is successfully arranged by whoever in KL , i will be too happy to attend if invited & if available on the date. Will be glad to get to know each other .
Cheers !!

Ans :
OK, forget about it since DK66 declined this meeting respectfully.
Thank you.

OTB
6949 posts

Posted by OTB > Dec 21, 2019 12:27 AM | Report Abuse

Dear DK66,
Good, at least you do not give up.
I believe your good deeds.
Do not worry about me, I can afford to lose in stock market.
I believe my judgement, so far I am doing exceptionally well in KLSE.
I still like to read your write up, please continue with your good work.
Keep it up always.

Please read the followings.
Quote !!
Posted by leapkcfy > Dec 20, 2019 3:35 PM | Report Abuse

people like DK66 is kind to share their research and really spend time to write it out. They should get compliments instead of attack. Those who dont believe in their research shouldnt spend time attacking people here.

Appreciate their article and spend time to reply the comments here. Keep it up! i m sure good karma will come..

time will prove JAKS is a gem!! strongly believe.. with current price.. it is still very attractive..
Unquote !!

Thank you.

CT
865 posts

Posted by CT > Dec 21, 2019 12:29 AM | Report Abuse

This forum is for sharing knowledge not attacking ppl. If you think uncomfortable just leave . All information provided in this forum are free and the decision to buy is yours. If you think the writers con you, just leave. No one force you to read and buy.

Most attackers have bad investment record coz they focus on attacking ppl but not improving their investment skills. Talking with them will downgrade yourself. Small mind dicuss about ppl. Great mind dicuss ideas. A successful person all talk about ideas and sharing.

Kukuman
2008 posts

Posted by Kukuman > Dec 21, 2019 12:36 AM | Report Abuse

ID of DK66 is born just for Jaks in the space. DK66 contributes on Jaks topic only. All his comments are about Jaks.

Post Reply   Back  

208  533  496  1052 

ActiveGainersLosers
Top 10 Active Counters
 NameLastChange 
 MYEG 1.17-0.13 
 ARMADA 0.375-0.025 
 ALAM 0.13-0.01 
 SAPNRG 0.23-0.005 
 XOX 0.055+0.005 
 MTOUCHE 0.165-0.01 
 IRIS 0.1450.00 
 AIRASIA 1.12-0.04 
 PWRWELL 0.355-0.02 
 GAMUDA 3.61-0.37 

TOP ARTICLES

1. WORST IS OVER FOR THIS COMPANY !!! RENEWED BUYING INTEREST EMERGES !! Bursa Master
2. TUN DR M STAYING ON AFTER APAC END NOV 2020 & BEYOND VERY GOOD FOR NFCP BULL RUN, Calvin Tan Research THE INVESTMENT APPROACH OF CALVIN TAN
3. THE BIGGEST LOSERS IN PH'S GAME OF THRONES ARE DAP AND AMANAH save malaysia!!!
4. Government Stimulus on 27 Feb : Complete List of Stocks to Watch ! The Pelham Blue Fund
5. MYEG and Other Related Stocks to Watch on 24th Feb 2020 Weekly GreenTrades watchlist
6. Dayang: Intelligent investors versus ignorant investors - Koon Yew Yin Koon Yew Yin's Blog
7. Dayang: My advice for the board of directors - Koon Yew Yin Koon Yew Yin's Blog
8. TOP 10 VALUABLE INVESTMENT SECRETS MY JOHOR SIFU TAUGHT ME(REPOSTING) (Calvin Tan Research) THE INVESTMENT APPROACH OF CALVIN TAN
Partners & Brokers