0.61   +0.01 (1.67%)  0.585 - 0.61  1,142,000
567 comment(s). Last comment by UncleFollower at Jul 15, 2021 1:01 PM
 Be the first to like this.

Post Reply   Back  
Page < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

shearer202
1550 posts

Posted by shearer202 > May 21, 2021 7:52 PM | Report Abuse

Catching falling knife will trap your capital to doom !

miniminer
421 posts

Posted by miniminer > May 22, 2021 10:00 PM | Report Abuse

Still waiting for remaining 2020 outstanding dividend. To me retails (Mall) REIT is different from office type of REIT, once vaccination is on....biz will recover, low interest rate is add advantage. Who knows, you may need to chase high anytime from now as current MCO 3.0 allow biz operations.....hehehe.............

loneranger
93 posts

Posted by loneranger > May 25, 2021 8:34 AM | Report Abuse

@miniminer, why are you so certain that Hektar will pay the remaining 2020 outstanding dividend?

loneranger
93 posts

Posted by loneranger > May 25, 2021 8:36 AM | Report Abuse

I think at this moment, Hektar is the lousiest reit among others. The divided yield is lower than FD.

loneranger
93 posts

Posted by loneranger > May 25, 2021 8:38 AM | Report Abuse

Hektar's management should do something, don't only take "gaji buta".

miniminer
421 posts

Posted by miniminer > May 27, 2021 11:08 PM | Report Abuse

Q1 2021 make 1.4 cents with MCO no bad what...first interim dividend bila ya? .....hehehe......................

EmployeeInvestor
4 posts

Posted by EmployeeInvestor > May 28, 2021 5:13 PM | Report Abuse

Hektar alrdy annouced tat no distribution for 1st quarter dividend in its official website.

miniminer
421 posts

Posted by miniminer > Jun 1, 2021 4:12 PM | Report Abuse

INCOME DISTRIBUTION
The Manager will distribute at least 90% of its distributable income to its Unitholders of
Hektar REIT in each financial year.

It is Hektar's policy to distributet >90% income to unitholders, else they are subject to income tax....... After all, Hektar did not official announce via Bursa about change of dividend policy that 1st quarter income distribution will be delay for a valid reason. They did that for Q2, Q3 2020, but question remains for how long they want to accrual Q2 Q3 income and carry forward or subject to tax??, don't you think they owe unit holders a status update? .....hehehe..................

EmployeeInvestor
4 posts

Posted by EmployeeInvestor > Jun 2, 2021 5:49 PM | Report Abuse

The reason tat Hektar delayed for the dividend distribution in financial year 2020 because of the loan repayment condition set by Maybank, but not tis time. Guess Hektar would like to remain cash on their hands to ensure its liquidity during tis COVID-19 pandemic since it's not over n start over again. There is probability n understandable tat Hektar will distribute dividend before the end of financial year 2021, such as fourth quarter, instead of paying dividend quarterly. BTW, tis is just a guess. On my opinion, I'm ok wif tat as long as Hektar distributes the quarterly dividend in a lump sum or continues to distribute dividend in quarter basis. It is true tat Hektar doesn't update its current status of dividend payout.

Justmeme
85 posts

Posted by Justmeme > Jun 9, 2021 2:51 PM | Report Abuse

Remember that we are investors and not social welfares. If we feel other counters give better returns we should have the option to switch. Any reason why I should stick with it through thick and thin ?.

EmployeeInvestor
4 posts

Posted by EmployeeInvestor > Jun 10, 2021 10:27 AM | Report Abuse

So, did u rotate all ur hektar share to YTL & ARR reits? People could have different sights & opinions. I could accept this & I am willing to wait for the rebound in long run. Currently, if u think other companies could offer a higher return, of course u could switch it to other reits.

miniminer
421 posts

Posted by miniminer > Jun 17, 2021 11:54 AM | Report Abuse

Management shall updates shareholders on the Q1 2020 & Q2&Q3 2020 dividend status via Bursa announcement even if there is a change in dividend policy ....else very confusing ler ......hehehe......................

Justmeme
85 posts

Posted by Justmeme > Jun 22, 2021 9:22 AM | Report Abuse

EmployeeInvestor... yes, I did rotate almost all of my share out of Hektar already now. If I feel they are better then I may come back later. I have no sentiments on any REITs. If they good later I will come back later. I cannot see much of it at this moment. At this moment I think their property is not that good too and online shopping will dent this sector. For examples when I buy into YTL they are at 78 to 80 cts region. I sold my Hektar at 56-57 cts region. With the reopening of the economy, I am more on the lookout for other REITs that should be able to capitalised on this rather than Hektar at this moment. But it is up to you. Getting less than 2-3% on Hektar is not my cup of tea.

Justmeme
85 posts

Posted by Justmeme > Jun 22, 2021 9:51 AM | Report Abuse

I think for REITS investment, capital gain is not the thing one should look for. I think it is the wrong way of investing in REIts. You should look at the dividend first then capital gain and Hektar is not one in my radar now with their dividend payment. Investing in REITS is on how to maximise your dividend first and capital gain is a bonus next. So the share price gain or not becomes a secondary issue. For me this is how i manage my REITs. I buy say this YTLREITS at 7% dividend, which I say is very good. I match equal quantity under my margin. Margin I only pay 3.43 % now ie BLR minus 2%. With this I effectively make 7%+7%-3.5%= 10.5% dividend on my investment. I think this return is good and I always live happy just on these simple practice. even on my EPF I do this and my yearly net gain is always 1 or 2% higher than what is declared. In summary this is called leverages.

Justmeme
85 posts

Posted by Justmeme > Jun 22, 2021 9:52 AM | Report Abuse

This is just my method of investing and by no means mean to influence anyone to follow. The final decision is on you and you may have your own way of investing.

idunwork
326 posts

Posted by idunwork > Jun 24, 2021 7:58 PM | Report Abuse

I gave up hektar last year at low point and switched to atrium. Im glad i have made that decision.

UncleFollower
395 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > Jul 15, 2021 1:01 PM | Report Abuse

I gave up hektar last year at low point and switched to astro. Im glad i have made that decision.

Post Reply   Back  
Page < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
APPS
I3 Messenger
Individual or Group chat with anyone on I3investor
MQ Trader
Perform Technical & Fundamental Analysis on Stocks
MQ Affiliate
Earn rewards by referring your friends

451  388  540 

ActiveGainersLosers
Top 10 Active Counters
 NameLastChange 
 XOX 0.040.00 
 AT 0.0650.00 
 HWATAI 1.07+0.295 
 ECOFIRS-WD 0.06+0.045 
 SERSOL 0.50+0.01 
 ARTRONIQ 0.435+0.03 
 SAUDEE 0.140.00 
 PUC 0.180.00 
 KANGER 0.06-0.01 
 SERSOL-WA 0.300.00 

FEATURED POSTS

1. MQ Trader - Introduction to MQ Trader Affiliate Program MQ Trader Announcement!
PARTNERS & BROKERS