0.06   0.00 (0.00%)  0.055 - 0.065  63,145,100
11,697 comment(s). Last comment by Banditos at Aug 3, 2020 7:03 PM
 18 people like this.

Post Reply   Back  
Page < 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234

kedsheong
44 posts

Posted by kedsheong > Aug 1, 2020 12:44 PM | Report Abuse

if you have evidence that xdl has fake account, pls inform bursa for further investigation. tq.

kedsheong
44 posts

Posted by kedsheong > Aug 1, 2020 2:51 PM | Report Abuse

Everytime xdl touches 0.065/0.07, the dumptrucks came and pushed the price down. Why the seller didn't wait for the price to go up further then sell? Who on earth in their right mind wouldn't want their stock price to go up n sell high.?? Think for a moment....
The only logical explanation for the dumptrucks at 0.06 is to flush out weak holders /contra players. So that, when weak holders are scared, those dumptrucks owners will collect more. Once enough accumulation is done, they will then push the price up back to it's intrinsic value.

kedsheong
44 posts

Posted by kedsheong > Aug 1, 2020 3:02 PM | Report Abuse

When the price surged up from december 2019 to march 2020, why did limhong&co did not come n tell people that xdl is going to be delisted? Of course no, coz the stock is up & everybody was happy. Now the stock is low due to the march global stock selloff, people becomes pessimistic n scared. They let emotions take control n start to suspect this & that/fake account/chinese conmen/msports bla bla bla.... Nonsense. Invest with your brains, not your emotions.

Kinvestshare
165 posts

Posted by Kinvestshare > Aug 1, 2020 3:33 PM | Report Abuse

who is limhong and newbn00b?

kedsheong
44 posts

Posted by kedsheong > Aug 1, 2020 11:05 PM | Report Abuse

limhong & newn00b are the 'righteous one' & 'the saviour'. They have come to warn you & I and save us from chinese conmen with repeated cut & paste sad stories from other counters. But strangely, they only appear when XDL price is low. I wonder where were they when the price was up just few months ago?

Notconfused
1517 posts

Posted by Notconfused > Aug 2, 2020 12:16 AM | Report Abuse

Monday fly due to mask enforcement?

Rocket77
197 posts

Posted by Rocket77 > Aug 2, 2020 12:30 AM | Report Abuse

Well done, Kedsheong did share out very powerful facts that why XDL acc can be trusted. You gain ours respect!

I would respect limhong if he can proof that the statement here is fake.

Why XDL management is wasting time and troublesome itself for apply ESOS as this need to get approval from Bursa by expose lots of details acc infor, XDL won't do it if want to cover up its fake account.

It is very clear that, some people have motive behind, otherwise, I can not understand why these people have very kind heart and willing spending lots of time here to spread the negative energy, rather than focus their precious time to gain more money at glove counters.

Time is money, yes, they won't do it for free without any pay back. Just think about it.

kedsheong; XDL has been declaring increasing profit for the last 5 years. Profit means it has to pay TAX to the Chinese government. XDL paid taxes 2015(RM 4.86 million), 2016 (RM 4.34 million), 2017 (RM 8.26 million), 2018 (Rm 11.69 million), 2019 (RM 23.75 million). You think XDL can simply make up numbers and pay TAX from empty fake account??? TAX money cannot be faked. The Chinese government is very strict about TAX. A company MUST be making real money/profit to be able to survive paying the recorded TAX. XDL's account is not fake la. please use your brain a bit la....
01/08/2020 10:31 AM

Rocket77
197 posts

Posted by Rocket77 > Aug 2, 2020 12:44 AM | Report Abuse

Potential auditors for delisted China company...lol

Kinvestshare: who is limhong and newbn00b?
01/08/2020 3:33 PM

Pepero Pepero
92 posts

Posted by Pepero Pepero > Aug 2, 2020 1:43 AM | Report Abuse

Curiously to ask, nta 80 sen, cash on hand 500mil++, reserves 600mil, LR 7.7%. XDL share price 6 sen only. Something wrong? Don’t shoot me, I’m newbie.

Pepero Pepero
92 posts

Posted by Pepero Pepero > Aug 2, 2020 1:46 AM | Report Abuse

Share price Market value only 108mil. Their cash on hand and reserves value higher than share market value.

Pepero Pepero
92 posts

Posted by Pepero Pepero > Aug 2, 2020 1:46 AM | Report Abuse

Not understanding

Gaussian
1412 posts

Posted by Gaussian > Aug 2, 2020 1:47 AM | Report Abuse

https://klse.i3investor.com/m/blog/contemplator_bursamalaysia/2015-05-22-story77059-SOME_THOUGHT_ON_ESOS_BONUS_SHARE_SHARE_SPLIT_AND_SHARE_PRICE.jsp

Gaussian
1412 posts

Posted by Gaussian > Aug 2, 2020 1:50 AM | Report Abuse

HOWEVER, THINK TWICE. Look into the ESOS scheme (another company that voraciously issue ESOS is Favelle Favco, IOI corp and IOI property). WHO GET MOST OF THE ESOS? The CEO/ directors of the board who are ALSO ALREADY THE LARGEST SHAREHOLDER. Meanwhile, the employees will get the smallest slices of the cake (ESOS subscription right). Directors who use the fund of the shareholders to fatten their own wallet is not a honest-to-god act.

ESOS will dilute the EPS, ROE and DY (anything else good missed?). Using the money and trust from the shareholders to voraciously enlarge their already biggest shareholding via ESOS, well can be viewed as a warning sign of no integrity in the management board. Furthermore, you will notice that the one who will rubberstamps the ESOS will be the largest shareholders as well. More viciously, they enlarge it when it limit of ESOS is reached. If such a company also "coincidentally" pays a lot of salary to its CEO, these combinations mean no good to your own wallet.

ESOS is not all bad, it is a good strategy, if used prudently. However if it turn sour, don't forget Warren Buffett's first and second rule of investing (don't loose; sounds don't buy their stock to me). Becareful when you see someone put too much source in your plate, like chilli sos, ketchup sos, soy bean sos etc, especially ESOS. It sucks.

Gaussian
1412 posts

Posted by Gaussian > Aug 2, 2020 1:52 AM | Report Abuse

That’s why the share price cannot go up

Pepero Pepero
92 posts

Posted by Pepero Pepero > Aug 2, 2020 2:02 AM | Report Abuse

Gaussian, thanks for sharing

Gaussian
1412 posts

Posted by Gaussian > Aug 2, 2020 2:03 AM | Report Abuse

The boss makan first la.

Newbn00b
93 posts

Posted by Newbn00b > Aug 2, 2020 8:00 AM | Report Abuse

If the XDL price ever soar then I will return Congraz all the faithful share holder here. I will not feel soar at all. If it goes buzz like other China counter, I will not post anything. My existing post is enough. From now on, I'll will submerge like submarine

cslim5991
5 posts

Posted by cslim5991 > Aug 2, 2020 8:38 AM | Report Abuse

6分的時候,恐惧,害怕,悲观,坏消息,传说倒闭。8分的時候,开始怀疑自己过份悲观,可能要改变想法。10分的时候,觉得稳定了,开始出现利好消息,冲进大胆买,不要失去机会。12分的時候,大量利好消息,炒家,散户,全在里面炒到高潮,高点。在一遍地开花欢乐中。。。。。突然凋谢。。。。
以上别在意,只是吹吹水。哈!

Kinvestshare
165 posts

Posted by Kinvestshare > Aug 2, 2020 9:40 AM | Report Abuse

Thanks for potential fake auditor, finally u are sound mind and realize to shut up. Anyway thanks for fake info. bye bye

kedsheong
44 posts

Posted by kedsheong > Aug 2, 2020 12:25 PM | Report Abuse

Dear pepero pepero, the market is not efficient in pricing a stock. Stock prices swings around it's intrinsic value. When it goes up, greed/euphoria rules, it overshoots above the intrinsic value. When it goes down, fear/pessimism rules, it crashes down way below it's intrinsic value.

This is the normal cyclical nature of stocks. Please go and read about stock market cycle, XDL has just completed it's markdown phase and is now at accumulation phase. you need to BE VERY VERY PATIENT and accumulate stocks here. this phase has the maximum opportunity. follow the early adopters, smart money managers, and experienced traders who buy at this stage. happy investing!!

https://www.investopedia.com/trading/market-cycles-key-maximum-returns...
https://tradebrains.in/stock-market-cycle-stages/

ahjian26
9 posts

Posted by ahjian26 > Aug 2, 2020 12:49 PM | Report Abuse

i bought at 0.065. and i still hold it and wait for return...until today the price still up and down.. who cant tahan just leave or sell it.. who have enuf holding power, just patiently wait..

ahjian26
9 posts

Posted by ahjian26 > Aug 2, 2020 12:51 PM | Report Abuse

fake news, fake acc, fake Auditor, fake story, fake drama...

come on, we first day buying stock?? stop telling this and that..we have own eyes and brain.

cant tahan just leave and dont come back.

kedsheong
44 posts

Posted by kedsheong > Aug 2, 2020 2:01 PM | Report Abuse

All xdl haters are simply impatient. Period. You cannot expect the stock to go up just because YOU, THE ALL IMPORTANT YOU, have bought the stock. NO. NO. NO. The stock market doesn't care about YOU.

Bahai4453, your comment was like '"i've bought the stock today, if it doesn't go up by next week/month/year, it's a stupid stock". This is pure lack of intelligence.

kedsheong
44 posts

Posted by kedsheong > Aug 2, 2020 2:18 PM | Report Abuse

For the rest of the investors here, when you have bought an undervalued stock, you just WAIT PATIENTLY. You will be rewarded when it breaks out from accumulation phase.

Wong Kah Wei
363 posts

Posted by Wong Kah Wei > Aug 2, 2020 9:17 PM | Report Abuse

Can't wait buy XDL face mask .

hoowk77
200 posts

Posted by hoowk77 > Aug 2, 2020 10:44 PM | Report Abuse

Yeah..buy more

greenday88
34 posts

Posted by greenday88 > Aug 2, 2020 10:50 PM | Report Abuse

kedsheong u expect when will start goes up?

kedsheong
44 posts

Posted by kedsheong > Aug 2, 2020 11:51 PM | Report Abuse

Nobody knows for sure, but I GUESS:

1. when the 2019 audited annual report comes out. This is because I see many are doubtful of XDL's account/authenticity of the huge pile of cash/worried by the change of external auditor. (Note that the external auditor AFRIZAN TARMILI KHAIRUL AZHAR also affected many other listed companies in bursa).
https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2019/11/25/sc-aob-fines-and-bars-audit-firm-auditors-for-12-months

https://www.sc.com.my/resources/media-releases-and-announcements/audit-firm-and-auditors-fined-and-prohibited-from-auditing

I'm very confident of the huge pile of cash in XDL's bank account. You can see the cash in bank consistently appearing in the audited annual report of 2018/2017/2016 and so on. Also note that these years accounts were audited by DIFFERENT external auditors. So, it's a reassuring fact. You can get the full reports in bursa Malaysia website.
https://www.bursamalaysia.com/market_information/announcements/company_announcement?company=5156&cat=AR,ARCO

2. When XDL reports its 3rd&4thQr2020 results which should have profit from mask/ppe business.

3. When any big shark decided to goreng this counter.:-)

kedsheong
44 posts

Posted by kedsheong > Aug 3, 2020 12:17 AM | Report Abuse

XDL is currently extremely undervalued.
Cash per share. Rm 0.28.
Book value per share 0.48
Quick ratio 8.59

https://www.reuters.com/companies/XIDEbi.KL/key-metrics

fl888
4290 posts

Posted by fl888 > Aug 3, 2020 12:56 AM | Report Abuse

Blue or white collar crime is a serious criminal matter...with death penalty to the perpetrators

Kinvestshare
165 posts

Posted by Kinvestshare > Aug 3, 2020 8:39 AM | Report Abuse

XDL day is coming. Watch out

kedsheong
44 posts

Posted by kedsheong > Aug 3, 2020 8:44 AM | Report Abuse

In simple analogy, XDL's current valuation is like a house worth 850 million with 500 million cash kept inside it, now selling for just over 100 million.

Guys hold tight to your xdl shares, it's a gem.

fl888
4290 posts

Posted by fl888 > Aug 3, 2020 10:02 AM | Report Abuse

XDL is doing so much testing at 6cts....like China testing for space exploration before blasting off.......

jebatintrovert
6 posts

Posted by jebatintrovert > Aug 3, 2020 12:06 PM | Report Abuse

cni make mask also and already go up today. xdl hasnt even make a single move since april. sigh!

cslim5991
5 posts

Posted by cslim5991 > Aug 3, 2020 12:46 PM | Report Abuse

某神秘之手在压制上升,正等侍时机。。。除非马上來个程咬金(炒家),与其做反,殺他个片甲不留,散户追击,破城而上,可成也。神秘之手只能顺其升勢,追上高峯撕殺。。。
假设而已,别在意。。。

bahai4453
1649 posts

Posted by bahai4453 > Aug 3, 2020 1:16 PM | Report Abuse

程咬金(炒家)来了又怎样?这烂股还不是横摆了4个月!表面上能摆多美多好,老万就摆多美多好。说到钱一大堆但只进老万自己的裤袋,哪有啥屁用?好股只值0.0055 ?? 烂! 老千股。

bahai4453
1649 posts

Posted by bahai4453 > Aug 3, 2020 1:41 PM | Report Abuse

@kedsheong,
What you mean pure lack of intelligence ? You meant you are very much intelligence than us !
If you think you are very intelligence please tell me why this stupid counter making money for all the quarters and cash rich. But just only 0.0055 to 0.006 now ??? Why cannot sustained the upward movement and back to square at the starting point ! Conman counter right?
I invested some money here of course I expect some returns. If not, what the hell you are here for ? Give donations or help the china men to make more money with your expense ?

================
All xdl haters are simply impatient. Period. You cannot expect the stock to go up just because YOU, THE ALL IMPORTANT YOU, have bought the stock. NO. NO. NO. The stock market doesn't care about YOU.

Bahai4453, your comment was like '"i've bought the stock today, if it doesn't go up by next week/month/year, it's a stupid stock". This is pure lack of intelligence.

Fklim888
144 posts

Posted by Fklim888 > Aug 3, 2020 1:59 PM | Report Abuse

xdl.....when to show your power up ... lol

Eric1969
59 posts

Posted by Eric1969 > Aug 3, 2020 2:03 PM | Report Abuse

Powering up soon...

limhong
28 posts

Posted by limhong > Aug 3, 2020 2:16 PM | Report Abuse

It is 3 August 2020, XDL has not produce their audited accounts.

28/07/2020 3:55 PM
X
limhong A lot of people lost money here but want other to join them in the game.
https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/end-road-china-stationery

CHINA Stationery Ltd (CSL) appears to have reached the end of the road as a public-listed company after five years on Bursa Malaysia. Trading in the China-based stationery maker’s shares was suspended on Dec 5 after it failed to furnish the regulator with the results for its third quarter ended Sept 30 (3QFY2017) within the stipulated time.

On the day before its suspension, CSL closed at one sen.

Bursa is slated to commence the delisting process against CSL six months from Nov 30 if the company does not meet its directive to release its 3QFY2017 results by then.

27/07/2020 10:50 AM
X
limhong Those haven't buy XDL, please do read into KLSE forum for
1. Maxwell International Holdings
2. Xing Quan
3. Msport
4. China Stationery Limited
They share same characters as XDL
- High cash, high NTA, high profit
- never ever dare to use reputable auditors
- From Jinjiang China
- manufactured shoes
- all owned by China conmen
- all collapsed overnight due to FAKE AUDITED ACCOUNTS, XDL is the last not yet collapse

Warrant Buffet: the scariest investment is when you will lost all your capital. Think wisely, invest for your future and family but NOT GAMBLING. I have friends who are victim of Xingquan, Bursa just did not do anything to recover their money until today.

21/07/2020 12:26 PM
X
limhong This is a china stock, Bursa is very irresponsible did not claim back the money for a few collapsed China KLSE stocks in the past 5 years. See below.

I knew some of the investors, today they lost all their capital as authorities did not do any effort to penalise the culprits. All cock talkers here, keep saying china shooting team and auditors.

If you read the 5 great collapse of china stocks, you will realise the danger of XDL, all show similar attributes - high cash, strong balance sheet and profitable, eventually 1-day collapsed as the account is FAKE.

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/multi-sports-be-delisted-jan-31-unless-appeal-submitted
19/06/2020 8:24 AM
X
limhong https://klse.i3investor.com/m/blog/Sslee_blog/2020-01-18-story-h148283...
19/06/2020 8:24 AM
X
limhong https://klse.i3investor.com/m/stock/overview/5189.jsp
19/06/2020 8:25 AM
X
limhong http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcem...

MAXWELL-SUSPENSION OF TRADING

MAXWELL INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS BERHAD

The above Company has failed to submit its Annual Report that includes the annual audited financial statements together with the auditors' and directors' reports in respect of the financial year ended 31 December 2015 ("AR 2015") to Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad ("Bursa Securities") for public release within the stipulated timeframe i.e. 30 April 2016, pursuant to paragraph 9.23(1) of Bursa Securities' Main Market Listing Requirements ("LR").

Pursuant to Paragraph 9.28(5) of the LR, if a listed issuer fails to issue the outstanding financial statements within 5 market days after the expiry of the relevant timeframes stated in Paragraph 9.23(1) of the LR ("Relevant Timeframes") (the last day of the 5 market days is referred to as "Suspension Deadline"), in addition to any enforcement action that Bursa Securities may take, Bursa Securities shall suspend the trading in the securities of such listed issuer. The suspension shall be effected on the next market day after the Suspension Deadline.

In view of the above and in the event that MAXWELL is unable to submit the outstanding AR 2015 on or before 9 May 2016, the trading in the above Company's securities will be suspended with effect from 9.00 am, Tuesday, 10 May 2016 until further notice.

Pursuant to Paragraph 9.28(6) of the LR, if a listed issuer fails to issue the outstanding financial statements within 6 months from the expiry of the relevant timeframes, in addition to any enforcement action that Bursa Securities may take; de-listing procedures shall be commenced against such listed issuer
19/06/2020 8:27 AM
X
limhong https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/three-chinabased-companies-foun...
19/06/2020 8:28 AM
X
limhong The never ending fake accounts of china based apparel and shoes companies in JinJiang Fujian, XDL is one of them in JinJiang. Stay alert guys, this share is High risk, High return, but can lost everything too. The cash looks ridiculous, and they continue to hire unknown auditors to perform audit.... zZzZz
19/06/2020 8:32 AM
X
limhong XDL suddenly changes financial year end from Dec to Jun, but now not yet submit quarterly reporting.
19/06/2020 8:33 AM

cslim5991
5 posts

Posted by cslim5991 > Aug 3, 2020 2:28 PM | Report Abuse

老千不会在你只剩6分宰杀你,他会把你养大生肉有份量才杀。
至于他现在不想自己养大它,是在等更多老千來帮忙他养,无奸不成商,到時他可以出小钱分大肉。
以上说说笑的。。。

bahai4453
1649 posts

Posted by bahai4453 > Aug 3, 2020 4:33 PM | Report Abuse

对这种股唯一能对付它的方法就是学他们老毛哪套战略,打赢了就溜。

bahai4453
1649 posts

Posted by bahai4453 > Aug 3, 2020 4:35 PM | Report Abuse

我也是开开玩笑的,别在意

sinex2318
41 posts

Posted by sinex2318 > Aug 3, 2020 5:22 PM | Report Abuse

this stock has seen sideways movement before. All we can do is just wait. Those who have spare cash can invest. Highly unlikely that we'll see an upward trend anytime soon

sinex2318
41 posts

Posted by sinex2318 > Aug 3, 2020 5:23 PM | Report Abuse

why are you wasting your time scaring off people?

Banditos
637 posts

Posted by Banditos > Aug 3, 2020 7:03 PM | Report Abuse

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.malaymail.com/amp/news/money/2020/05/06/bursa-listed-companies-given-one-month-extension-to-submit-annual-reports-a/1863718

Banditos
637 posts

Posted by Banditos > Aug 3, 2020 7:03 PM | Report Abuse

In a statement today, Bursa Malaysia Bhd said they are now required to issue these documents by August 31 instead of July 31.

Post Reply   Back  
Page < 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234
APPS
I3 Messenger
Individual or Group chat with anyone on I3investor
MQ Trader
Stock Screener using Technical and Fundamental criteria
MQ Affiliate
Join the MQ Affiliate Program today to earn rewards

482  582  442  449 

ActiveGainersLosers
Top 10 Active Counters
 NameLastChange 
 MQTECH 0.22+0.10 
 XOX 0.265+0.005 
 KGROUP 0.12+0.025 
 K1 0.595+0.125 
 MQTECH-WA 0.175+0.12 
 AT 0.10+0.015 
 BCMALL 0.365+0.05 
 NOTION 1.11+0.295 
 LKL 1.17+0.295 
 PWORTH 0.030.00 

FEATURED POSTS

1. MQ Trader - Introduction to MQ Trader Affiliate Program MQ Trader Announcement!
2. MQ Affiliate – A smarter way to earn more rewards MQ Trader Affiliate Program
3. MQ Affiliate – How to become an effective affiliate MQ Trader Affiliate Program
4. MQ Affiliate – Upgrading to Affiliate Partner MQ Trader Affiliate Program
Partners & Brokers