6.18   -0.02 (0.32%)  6.17 - 6.57  2,309,300
2,397 comment(s). Last comment by DannyArcher at Dec 4, 2020 5:34 PM
 4 people like this.

Post Reply   Back  
Page < 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

lazycat
905 posts

Posted by lazycat > May 30, 2020 12:25 PM | Report Abuse

phlip how u feel after selling topglove? u hold so many years already.. and after u sell, it price keep up x3

Philip ( buy what you understand)
4026 posts

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > May 30, 2020 12:39 PM | Report Abuse

Imagine a hotel resort owner on the island selling his resort to a bunch of rich tourists who just came in on a huge holiday cruise ship. The tourist offer to pay him the price of each room at high rates. The hotel resort owner is happy to sell the resort to the tourists.

Of course, he didn't tell them the cruise ship only comes ones every 7 years.

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/HIBISCS/2020-05-29-story-h1507894275-Are_you_buying_COMFORT_from_DATO_LAU_ENG_GUANG.jsp

Price is what you pay, value is what you get.

I sold topglove at 10.30, today topglove is RM13, sell to you guys I happy lo. Sold it for 17m, my buying price including reinvested dividends slightly around 1m+ after 10 years holding, I make 17x.

I'm happy for you guys of course.

But don't forget, the cruise ship only comes once every 7 years. Unless you think supermax is correct, and 50% of the world population is going to be wearing gloves versus using sanitizer?

If the death rate is 98% and recovery 2% i will definitely not sell under any circumstance. If the death rate is 2% and recover 98%, I sell to you more than happy when you offer me crazy price.

>>>>>>>>>

phlip how u feel after selling topglove? u hold so many years already.. and after u sell, it price keep up x3

lazycat
905 posts

Posted by lazycat > May 30, 2020 12:56 PM | Report Abuse

https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/pfs/120720.jsp#tabs_group1

i calculated, ur avrg selling price is RM8.72 for topglove , now it is RM13.30 , u can gain much more simply by holding 2-3 weeks longer, instead u use the money to add more pchem, gkent and yinson , which dint move as fast as tg

u must be be fisting ur heart?

lazycat
905 posts

Posted by lazycat > May 30, 2020 1:03 PM | Report Abuse

why buy so many oil related stocks? and gkent? gkent and pchem last 2-3 quarter results was bad, why u still add more? now oil price so low, serba might get affect soon , yinson oil tanker business is good? i don't know

stockraider
19844 posts

Posted by stockraider > May 30, 2020 1:26 PM | Report Abuse

Like sifu calvin well said pluck the flowers water weed loh...!!

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > May 30, 2020 12:39 PM | Report Abuse

Imagine a hotel resort owner on the island selling his resort to a bunch of rich tourists who just came in on a huge holiday cruise ship. The tourist offer to pay him the price of each room at high rates. The hotel resort owner is happy to sell the resort to the tourists.

Of course, he didn't tell them the cruise ship only comes ones every 7 years.

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/HIBISCS/2020-05-29-story-h1507894275...

Price is what you pay, value is what you get.

I sold topglove at 10.30, today topglove is RM13, sell to you guys I happy lo. Sold it for 17m, my buying price including reinvested dividends slightly around 1m+ after 10 years holding, I make 17x.

I'm happy for you guys of course.

But don't forget, the cruise ship only comes once every 7 years. Unless you think supermax is correct, and 50% of the world population is going to be wearing gloves versus using sanitizer?

If the death rate is 98% and recovery 2% i will definitely not sell under any circumstance. If the death rate is 2% and recover 98%, I sell to you more than happy when you offer me crazy price.

>>>>>>>>>

calvintaneng
39347 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > May 30, 2020 1:33 PM | Report Abuse

i calculated, ur avrg selling price is RM8.72 for topglove , now it is RM13.30 , u can gain much more simply by holding 2-3 weeks longer, instead u use the money to add more pchem, gkent and yinson , which dint move as fast as tg

LET PHILIP BE LOH

WHY ADD SALT TO THE WOUND?

AFTER PHILIP GOT OUT OF TOPGLOVE CALVIN JUST BOUGHT TOPGLOVE C74 AT 82.5 SEN FEW DAYS AGO

WHEN TOP GLOVE GOES TO RM20.00

THEN CALVIN WILL BUY LAZYCAT SOME NICE CAT FOOD

4026 posts

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > May 30, 2020 1:35 PM | Report Abuse

Wow, ok. Can you show me your portfolio and what you have been buying the past few years? I think I should be learning from you how to time the market. Instead of buying new stocks every week and make 3x profit every time, I just buy the same stocks I know well year after year.

I know the intrinsic value of my stocks. Do you?

But I'm sure you can time the market. How much are you charging for your classes?

I don't have to win big, I just have to be right. So far this past 10 years I didn't lose money in my stocks.

How about you?

>>>>>>

4026 posts

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > May 30, 2020 1:38 PM | Report Abuse

Yes Calvin tan, I checked may shareholders for NETX, only need 80k to become top 30 shareholders. I don't see Calvin tan eng yee?

Can you swear to your Lord and savior Jesus Christ that you really are top30 shareholder in NETX?

Too many liars on i3investor who say fake stuff and talk lousy things, but in the end after average out 5 years their results are bad.

calvintaneng
39347 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > May 30, 2020 1:44 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > May 30, 2020 1:38 PM | Report Abuse

Yes Calvin tan, I checked may shareholders for NETX, only need 80k to become top 30 shareholders. I don't see Calvin tan eng yee?

Can you swear to your Lord and savior Jesus Christ that you really are top30 shareholder in NETX?

Too many liars on i3investor who say fake stuff and talk lousy things, but in the end after average out 5 years their results are bad.

WHY YOU WANT PEOPLE TO SWEAR WHEN BIBLE FORBIDS SWEARING

I GOT 2 STOCK BROKERING FIRMS

ONE IN JB AND ONE IN KL

IF BOTH JOINED AS ONE I SURELY IN TOP 30 HOLDERS OF NETX

MY JOHOR ACCOUNT ALONE IS 7.9 MILLION NETX SHARES

8 MILLON NETX SHARES ALREADY QUALIFY TO BE IN TOP 30

SO WITH NETX SHARES IN KL COMBINED I EASILY BEATEN THEM

lazycat
905 posts

Posted by lazycat > May 30, 2020 1:46 PM | Report Abuse

suddenly getting so agitated hahaha

4026 posts

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > May 30, 2020 2:41 PM | Report Abuse

Ok troll. Bye. Better to buy and sell gloves early to make 60% in 1.5 years than to not buy at all but comment so much on others portfolio. If you didn't buy any glove stocks you feel jealous for those who did?

>>>>>>>

Posted by lazycat > May 30, 2020 1:46 PM | Report Abuse

suddenly getting so agitated hahaha

PureBULL ...
1778 posts

Posted by PureBULL ... > May 30, 2020 2:51 PM | Report Abuse

QL is the BEST plc ever created on klse, next r harta, topglov
Only pray we can have more of these.

I onli respected long # P since 2 yrs ago he arrived at i3 n when he showed having invested in QL at early stage.
Never seen a single soul b4 who can appreciate QL...

Rwkl
153 posts

Posted by Rwkl > May 30, 2020 3:47 PM | Report Abuse

$17million returns for a million invested. $1.6million profits per year. Pining for more will be plain greedy.
Show me a more succesful investor and I will show you a pastor who gets his calls right all the time

lazycat
905 posts

Posted by lazycat > May 30, 2020 3:54 PM | Report Abuse

still so agitated hahaha

supersaiyan3
2620 posts

Posted by supersaiyan3 > May 30, 2020 5:50 PM | Report Abuse

There was talk comparing QL and LHI, interesting.

First, QL has poultry, oil palm, and seafood, plus a growing retail branch.

Oil palm is basically a failed investment (amenities too poor, no scale, not enough technical know how etc) never generate enough returns.

Regarding poultry, QL eggs has volume. All QL knows is feed the chicken and collect eggs, follow management procedures, sell eggs and collect money. Just like old ah Pak rear 50 chickens, only QL has the scale and (much) more money. (QL feed is rubbish by the way) QL also trades raw material, that trading arm is the key to keep QL poultry alive really.

Technically LHI knows much more than that. LHI is not only integrated, it is also a professional chicken breeder by international standard.

However, QL's seafood business is very very strong. It built a seafood platform for everybody to go through them. That seafood business is very very profitable.

Family Mart also very strong. Their ordering system, the suppliers they chose, the branding, direct ownership etc makes it grows very fast and sustainable in many many years to come.

Now is a good time, because QL's share price hasn't been rising much in the last two years. Two years ago they "kena" also like Layhong but at a lesser scale, just as they recovered, then there was MCO.

PureBULL ...
1778 posts

Posted by PureBULL ... > May 30, 2020 5:52 PM | Report Abuse

PLs never ever compare the MOST successful plc in msia, QL w any plc,
especially the garbage.

lazycat
905 posts

Posted by lazycat > May 30, 2020 6:18 PM | Report Abuse

Slavery Aboard Asia's Fishing Vessels | Undercover Asia | Full Episod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj0OPQh083g&t=1051s

4026 posts

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > May 30, 2020 6:35 PM | Report Abuse

Try harder troll. You never bought glove stocks, but fussing so much. Now angry uncle buy QL stock, make 45% in 1.5 years with huge commitment of capital.

I'm sure you are like all those other "investors" around who buy 30-40 stocks with rm5K each, then when some jump up double you laugh out loud YEAH!! But the results of your total portfolio every year no eye see.

Which is better, someone who only got 6 stock pick over 10 years, or someone who buy 40 stocks over 5 years and still cannot make money?

You know I know la yeah kid?

4026 posts

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > May 30, 2020 6:39 PM | Report Abuse

Hi supersaiyan,

Your comment here is very interesting, can you expand on the rubbish part? What is lhi doing more efficiently then QL here and what is the difference in earnings? How is the poultry not doing well?

QL layer farming is not international standard? That is news to me, because I thought they both used monsato technology?

>>>>>>

Regarding poultry, QL eggs has volume. All QL knows is feed the chicken and collect eggs, follow management procedures, sell eggs and collect money. Just like old ah Pak rear 50 chickens, only QL has the scale and (much) more money. (QL feed is rubbish by the way) QL also trades raw material, that trading arm is the key to keep QL poultry alive really.

Technically LHI knows much more than that. LHI is not only integrated, it is also a professional chicken breeder by international standard.

lazycat
905 posts

Posted by lazycat > May 30, 2020 6:55 PM | Report Abuse

so easily get agitated lol, now im sure you are fisting ur heart really hard when u see topglove keep going up , and u missing out 50%++ profits in 2-3 weeks time

4026 posts

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > May 30, 2020 7:09 PM | Report Abuse

Ok lazy cat, whatever you say. This is a investment forum, what are you contributing except hot air

Dec quarter
For QL chicken and egg business And family Mart business is 749 million, profit is 40 million, 5.3%
For LHI business is 1.5 billion, profit is 50 million, 3.2%.

How is LHI business better than QL rubbish business?

Dear Saiyan, please help me understand so I can bring this to AGM and enquire.

lazycat
905 posts

Posted by lazycat > May 30, 2020 7:11 PM | Report Abuse

ya u are 50%++ right, nobody is contributing anythings here , everyone is blowing hot/cold/warm water only la , chill man hahaha

4026 posts

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > May 30, 2020 7:12 PM | Report Abuse

Hot air trolls like you are always around, but never dare to show portfolio because full of red red results. Who needs to make 50x in 2-3 weeks. I just need to make 15-20% consistently every year CAGR average, over ten years I can compound my profits, unlike those who lazy n cats who gamble in stock market, one day jackpot, the rest of the year lose money.

>>>>>>>
lazycat so easily get agitated lol, now im sure you are fisting ur heart really hard when u see topglove keep going up , and u missing out 50%++ profits in 2-3 weeks time
30/05/2020 6:55 PM

lazycat
905 posts

Posted by lazycat > May 30, 2020 7:15 PM | Report Abuse

hahaha

4026 posts

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > May 30, 2020 10:45 PM | Report Abuse

Young kids like you buy gloves based on price, I sold topgloves based on the convertible bond which was valued at 6.3, when they raised the 200m bond. At rm8, the bond was in the money and confirmed full conversion and 10% dilution of topglove stocks. Doing selling at rm10.30 was already very overvalued intrinsically based on long term prospects.

But young investors think covid19 going to last forever and glove sales asp going to go up up for the next 5 years.

So funny.

supersaiyan3
2620 posts

Posted by supersaiyan3 > May 30, 2020 11:57 PM | Report Abuse

Philip, you know, rubbish, like dirt. Dirt you know?

Still don't understand? Go buy some chicks from QL, buy their feed, and raise your own chicken. Then maybe you have a chance to understand.

I said LHI is " professional chicken breeder by international standard. ".

That means LHI is two level higher than QL in poultry at least.

Its like PhD and high school graduate both can get a job, but level of knowledge is different. Layer is easy to do (QL). Layer breeder is more difficult. LHI got grand parent stock which is the parents of layer breeder.

You have no interest to learn anyway.

qqq33333333
2914 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > May 31, 2020 12:04 AM | Report Abuse

y Philip ( buy what you understand) > May 30, 2020 10:45 PM | Report Abuse

But young investors think covid19 going to last forever and glove sales asp going to go up up for the next 5 years.

========

not up up up 5 years....but locked in asp next 2 quarters.....

qqq33333333
2914 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > May 31, 2020 12:11 AM | Report Abuse

share price is herd mentality..............

but after stock piling and media driven orders in March/ April.........insiders in Supermax, Topglove can probably tell u.....orders have slowed already................

qqq33333333
2914 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > May 31, 2020 12:26 AM | Report Abuse

every bullish shares including ql u see directors selling shares............lol............

4026 posts

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > May 31, 2020 6:20 AM | Report Abuse

What kind of explanation of that?

I have been to hutang melintang before, and Leong hup layer farming in Bukit gambit Johor. Y both have the exact system going on which is learned from Tyson industries. Their chicken beds and egg layers were also from the same source.

Have you visited their farms before? That is why I'm confused, what is Leong hup doing that is different from QL? I'm not looking to argue here. I'm actually very interested to know, because I have a lot of money invested in QL, so if you can provide some information I would happily treat you bak kut teh. If you can join my telegram discussion to talk further I am even more in your debt.

But I need dinner information, which farm did you visit for lhi, and what is the difference between lhi and ql layer farming method? If you repeat rubbish, dirt etc I don't understand.

What is different from lhi Johor operations that are being done that is different from hutang melintang operations by QL?

>>>>>>>>

upersaiyan3 Philip, you know, rubbish, like dirt. Dirt you know?

Still don't understand? Go buy some chicks from QL, buy their feed, and raise your own chicken. Then maybe you have a chance to understand.

I said LHI is " professional chicken breeder by international standard. ".

That means LHI is two level higher than QL in poultry at least.

Its like PhD and high school graduate both can get a job, but level of knowledge is different. Layer is easy to do (QL). Layer breeder is more difficult. LHI got grand parent stock which is the parents of layer breeder.

You have no interest to learn anyway.
30/05/2020 11:57 PM

Mikecyc
16590 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > May 31, 2020 1:18 PM | Report Abuse

Con artist calv said his Netx 15 million shares is splited into 2 accounts. You said many times operasi tong sampah happy buy cheap cheap, if you bought 1.5 million shares at 2 sen , ie RM 30 k , can you be in top 30 as the last 30 with 8 million shares ?

can answer ?

Con artist replied answer : one account in JB over 7 million , one account in KL , add up will be in Top 30.

Conclusion:

JB account 7.5 million shares, KL account 7.5 million shares. If bought additional 1.5 million shares with 2 sen , ie RM 30,000 , one of the account will be more than 8 million shares and be in Top 30 .
He don’t even has RM 30,000 to buy ,said sold 10 house to buy , just a liar .

Recalled Why partner with Raider in Insas warrants even intended to con people to buy just for RM 5000 Profit. Sold 10 house ...

mf
23550 posts

Posted by mf > May 31, 2020 7:42 PM | Report Abuse

Russian Cases Climb 2.3%: Virus Update
Bloomberg News
31 May 2020, 06:13 GMT+8
Updated on 31 May 2020, 16:03 GMT+8

wesley_gold
246 posts

Posted by wesley_gold > Jun 1, 2020 11:56 AM | Report Abuse

QL or KLCCP?

Sslee
4293 posts

Posted by Sslee > Jun 1, 2020 3:42 PM | Report Abuse

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/cgscimb-klccp-instead-ql-likely-qualify-inclusion-klci-index
In a strategy note May 29, the research house said as such, it now expects KLCCP instead of QL Resources Bhd to qualify for KLCI inclusion.

Most likely QL will drop below RM9.00 If above confirm.

qqq33333333
2914 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > Jun 1, 2020 3:44 PM | Report Abuse

no wonder ql down

qqq33333333
2914 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > Jun 1, 2020 3:58 PM | Report Abuse

look at Kenanga....they got 50% Rakuten...$ 4 billion in customer deposits. ...but very badly managed........I mean how can a broker......I mean, how can a stock broker has $ 70 million brokerage fees and $ 70 operating expenses for the 3 months ended 3//2020?...................................................one year $ 280 million for salaries and overheads for such a small operation?

Insas, TA, Kenanga.............all birds of the same feather.................

Alonso10
17 posts

Posted by Alonso10 > Jun 1, 2020 6:20 PM | Report Abuse

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/cgscimb-klccp-instead-ql-likely.....as at 22 May???

Alonso10
17 posts

KLCCP 13991m vs QL 15511m closing today

Alonso10
17 posts

which counter is more qualified? simple maths

DannyArcher
595 posts

Posted by DannyArcher > Jun 1, 2020 7:24 PM | Report Abuse

Which counter is a growth counter? KLCCP is just a REITS, also, the office mall rental segment is not going to grow anytime soon, maybe not in this next 3 years.

QL on the other hand is growing. They still have many states without FamilyMart, and they can expand their palm oil, chicken feed, marine and etc. KLCCP is stagnant.

QL makes more sense. That article, I think someone is trying to push it down to buy cheap.

Growth vs Stagnant company, which one will enter KLCI 30?

4026 posts

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > Jun 2, 2020 7:30 AM | Report Abuse

Please keep it down. It is to my advantage of QL is not included as I just bought at 8.18 in may after receiving some funds from government prihatin project. Hopefully it will drop lower so I can slowly buy more. This klci thing is making my shares speculated which is irritating to me.

Sslee
4293 posts

Posted by Sslee > Jun 2, 2020 5:59 PM | Report Abuse

Haha,
Be careful of what you wish for.

4026 posts

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > Jun 3, 2020 12:14 AM | Report Abuse

My thoughts on growth companies.

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/philip3/2020-06-03-story-h1507956707...

stockraider
19844 posts

Posted by stockraider > Jun 5, 2020 10:59 AM | Report Abuse

QL a company that is share current valuation are not back up by earnings or dividend loh...!!

The chief reason for the stock to rise is on the premise of rumor...that QL will be included in the KLCI 30 composite...but this rumor turnout to be false loh...!! TM and Klccp was selected loh...!!

Based on the above facts...it best u dispose fast b4 too late as fund managers will run out of the door...once they obtained official approval from senior management to dispose mah...!!

Better lari kuat kuat loh...!! B4 disaster coming loh...!!

escanor999
92 posts

Posted by escanor999 > Jun 10, 2020 10:50 PM | Report Abuse

phillip crying now because his top glove shot up to rm 17 now he consoling himself

stockraider
19844 posts

Posted by stockraider > Jun 10, 2020 11:22 PM | Report Abuse

If u listen this sohai 3iii u will go holland loh...!!

Remember Insas is on the route to Rm 1.00, all the positive factors are cranking upwards loh...!!

Don forget inari has rebounded from Rm 0.90 to above Rm 1.70 and the stock market is kicking upwards which augurs well for insas hathaway mah.....!!

Just look at SSlee comment, it makes alot of sense mah...!!

This sohai 3iii gets distracted by insas small car rental business loh!!

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > Jun 10, 2020 8:07 PM | Report Abuse

stockraider Remember Insas has rebounded from 40 sen in march to 64 sen now, quite credible rebound despite poor March 2020 quarter loh...!!

Why rebound despite very poor quarter profit leh ??

SOMETHING IS BREWING MAH...!!
07/06/2020 12:35 PM

In fool's paradise. One must have honesty. Above all, be truthful with your own inner self.

Insas car rental business is in deeper trouble. Its other businesses too.

Posted by Sslee > Jun 10, 2020 9:13 PM | Report Abuse

Dear all,
Inari shares held by Insas: Inari is one of the associate companies of Insas
(1) Insas Technology Berhad - 434,769,375
(2) Media Lang Limited - 66,016,500
(3) Insas Plaza Sdn Bhd - 114,367,700
(4) Montego Assets Limited - 200,000
Total: 615,353,575.00

Number of INSAs shares issued: 663,006,342 (excluding 30,327,291 treasury shares). One Insas share indirectly hold 615,353,575/663,006,342 = 0.928 Inari
Can 3iii answer the below question.

Why buying one Inari at RM1.71 when you can use the same money to buy 2.55 insas at 67 cents then you still indirectly hold 2.37 Inari and everything else in Insas?

You can look into segmental report Q2 and Q3 to have better understanding of segmental performance.
Financial services and credit &leasing: Investment holding and trading: Technology and IT-related manufacturing, trading and services: Retail trading and car rental: Property investment and development end Q2 and end Q3 (RM’000)
Profit/(loss) before tax: 19,287: 8,244: 21,644: 2,252: 3,386: Total 54,813
Profit/(Loss) before tax: 23,083: (56,506): 28,896: 3,173: 6,482: Total 5,128

Note: the Q3 losses are mark to market financial assets at 31th March 2020 compare to 31/12/2019
IGBREIT annual report 31-12-2019: Montego Assets Limited (PCB) 10,000,000
Market price 31/12/2019: RM 1.89: 31/03/2020: RM 1.59

Omesti annual report: 31-3-2019: Insas Berhad – – 48,659,500
Market price 31/12/2019 RM 0.51: 31/03/2020: RM 0.45

OCBC Market price 31/12/2019 SG 10.98: 31/03/2020: SG 8.64

AUD deposit Refer Financial report 2019 RM equivalent 167,694,000
Loss on exchange differences- unrealized: RM (9,454,000)
AUD to MYR: 31/12/2019 RM 2.877: 31/03/2020: RM 2.672

How much mark to market financial assets will be written back in Q4 will depend on 30/6/2020 closing price.

stockraider
19844 posts

Posted by stockraider > Jun 10, 2020 11:25 PM | Report Abuse

QL is on an overvalue downtrend whereas Insas is on an undervalue uptrend mah....!!

The rightful things to do is sell QL and buy insas loh...!!

stockraider
19844 posts

Posted by stockraider > Jun 10, 2020 11:48 PM | Report Abuse

How to value overvalue QL leh ??

QL is a conglomerate and consist of 4 types of business mah...!!

1. Chicken & egg business- bench mark against LHI pe 16.4
2. Palmoil business- benchmark against hapseng PE 18.1x
3. Retail business-benchmark against AEON PE 17.8x
4. Fish business- benchmark against charoaen Pokhand Pe 26x

Thus overall average PE of QL should be 19.5x or say 20x mah...!!

QL fair value should be as follows; Eps rm 0.15 x 20x = Rm 3.00.

At Rm 9.18 v fair value Rm 3.00, there is a negative margin of safety or over valuation of Rm 6.18 loh...!!

So if u continue to hold QL, u are in danger of losing 67% of your capital or Rm 6.18 mah....!!

Better to sell QL at Rm 9.19 b4 too late if u want to hide u may buy insas at Rm 0.67 which has huge margin of safety mah....!!

Don be a sohai...hanging around on overvalue QL loh....!!

stockraider
19844 posts

Posted by stockraider > Jun 13, 2020 2:00 PM | Report Abuse

Another sohai talk by Philip loh...!!

The bets is for bet on 1 year and 2 year performance in respect of QL v Insas v MNRB mah....!!

Whoever losses buy bah kut teh lunch....mah....!!

But year 1 result already out.1st is insas 2nd is MNRB and last was QL.

Now year 2 QL appear is leading loh...!!

Question

1. Does Philip honor the year 1 result ??

2. How did 100 kids from st barnabas come into the picture of the bet leh ??

Of course if Philip is prepare to honor, he foot the bills taking into account QL was last in the 1st year....then by all means, if he like bring the 100 kids along loh...!!

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > Jun 13, 2020 1:22 PM | Report Abuse

I think I have enough of your nonsense. I will be arranging for 100 kids from St. Barnabas Home to enjoy bak kut teh at the end of the year. The total expenditure will be RM5,000. The results will be revealed in our 2 year bet on QL versus Insas.

So, if at the end of the period, you do not attend the bak kut teh lunch, I fully expect you to donate 5K to the charity home of St. Barnabas in Klang.

QL - 0.69 (today 9.17)
Insas - 0.69 (today 0.63)

How is your margin of safety now after 2 long year? For SSLEE it will be more than 3 years of him holding unto INSAS with his corporate raider concepts.

Louise4
336 posts

Posted by Louise4 > Jun 19, 2020 9:15 AM |

Post removed. Why?

Post Reply   Back  
Page < 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
APPS
I3 Messenger
Individual or Group chat with anyone on I3investor
MQ Trader
View candlestick stock charts with Technical indicators
MQ Affiliate
Be rewarded by being an MQ Affiliate

546  656  538  392 

ActiveGainersLosers
Top 10 Active Counters
 NameLastChange 
 YONGTAI 0.365+0.07 
 MTRONIC 0.135+0.015 
 HWGB 0.88+0.035 
 SAPNRG 0.125+0.005 
 AT 0.195+0.01 
 MTRONIC-WA 0.09+0.015 
 KNM 0.23+0.02 
 PHB 0.030.00 
 INIX 0.33+0.065 
 EAH 0.03-0.005 

FEATURED POSTS

1. The Equity Market Index Benchmark in Malaysia CMS
2. Trading Scenarios of Derivatives Bursa Derivatives Education Series
3. Derivatives 101 Bursa Derivatives Education Series
4. Why Trade FKLI? Bursa Derivatives Education Series
5. MQ Trader - Introduction to MQ Trader Affiliate Program MQ Trader Announcement!
PARTNERS & BROKERS