Last Price Today's Change   Day's Range   Trading Volume
0.195   -0.005 (2.50%)  0.195 - 0.205  43,151,300
53,762 comment(s). Last comment by Jjkcl at Jan 16, 2021 3:37 PM
 63 people like this.

Post Reply   Back  

basicallysimple
282 posts

Posted by basicallysimple > Oct 28, 2020 12:36 PM | Report Abuse

Don’t bother reading your nonsense anymore. You have lost all credibility. General Lee supporter. Your post history also implicates you in his insider trading scandal. Have you even been to borsig factory? Doubt it. If you never been and you don’t know much about the company don’t spread misinformation for retail investor ok?

basicallysimple
282 posts

Posted by basicallysimple > Oct 28, 2020 12:39 PM | Report Abuse

‘We kick him out’ doubt you have any role in his removal.
Your post history says it all. General Lee supporter, claim you are a large shareholder and know insider information. You better be careful and don’t talk anymore nonsense because you admitted to committing a criminal offence.
Either that or you are just talking big. Quite normal for amateur investor. People like you lose 80% don’t know how to cut loss and spread your fake news.
What is the reason for non stop selling? IDSS? You were still saying IDSS when IDSS was halted on bursa... embarrassing bro.

truthspeaker69
154 posts

Posted by truthspeaker69 > Oct 28, 2020 12:41 PM | Report Abuse

sardin81 enough propaganda you have no shame

truthspeaker69
154 posts

Posted by truthspeaker69 > Oct 28, 2020 12:44 PM | Report Abuse

knm overpaid for borsig many years ago when KNM was worth billions. Borsig has shown zero growth and forever stagnant. Why do you keep pushing your propaganda about Borsig?
It is 100% untrue. Even the link you provided shows borsig has had zero innovation and presence even in the EU. Why bring up typewriters and why bring up the past? Omg this guy.

truthspeaker69
154 posts

Posted by truthspeaker69 > Oct 28, 2020 12:46 PM | Report Abuse

Really thick skin
sardin81 5x
malu apa sardin?

sardin81
2411 posts

Posted by sardin81 > Oct 28, 2020 12:52 PM | Report Abuse

sardin81 truthspeaker69 sardin81 enough propaganda you have no shame

The ones who are no shame is some of you.

There is no propaganda from me... all I said is based on rational thinking. BORSIG is a proven entity, it is a real entity.

If you dont like to read, dont read. If you dont not believe in KNM future.. dont buy, why are you still here ?

The reason you are here is because you are try to scare small players to cut loss so that you can buy cheaper ? otherwise there is no reason for you to be here. You are the one everyone should be worried about. not me.

I am back here because I am refuting the claims that I work with Lee, and etc. You claim I am Lee supporter... what is your proof ? I claim BORSIG is world class German Engineering company.. which is a proven fact. https://www.borsig.de/en/company .

Nobody need to believe what I said. I did not make that website, https://www.borsig.de/en/company I did not make the 180 years of BORSIG history. Everyone with brainc can read. Only fools will ignore this fact. KNM share price does not move up because there is no need for it go up yet, because big players know they can collect KNM share cheap from all of you. Once all of you run out of shares, big players have no choice but to collect at higher price.

truthspeaker69
154 posts

Posted by truthspeaker69 > Oct 28, 2020 12:55 PM | Report Abuse

KNM at the moment has nothing going for them.
1. revenue declining
2. general lee insider trading
3. I also know others in the company pending investigation including general lee and his wife that will undergo further investigation in the coming year. This ordeal is not over.
4. how much money he settle outside? since you are a co-owner you should know this. The man is nearly bankrupt.
5. I think you are new to finance. Or you are just very naive. Sure if you think annual dilution >10% is normal for a company that is barely growing is normal then you need to go reflect yourself.
6. New CEO taking position is for show. Why his ESOS negligible? Why his position 0.19% if he is SO confident? 150k shares purchased is RM25k. Is this a sign of confidence?

I would also like your update on impress factory. Since others here say you are an owner/promoter can you link more of your juicy facebook posts to show us of impress factory progress and profitability?

sardin81
2411 posts

Posted by sardin81 > Oct 28, 2020 1:01 PM | Report Abuse

if nobody is cutting loss, how can KNM share price drop ? surely someone is cutting loss... and mostly are done by all of you and probably some outside there.

truthspeaker69
154 posts

Posted by truthspeaker69 > Oct 28, 2020 1:01 PM | Report Abuse

For your information I sold this stock in late July. It is common knowledge of Lee's insider trading scandal. I don't use forum much but became so frustrated seeing you promote him non stop and saying you are an insider in the company.
Im not blaming you because your 'insight' is all fake. There is no point having an educated discussion with you because you just link the website that provides zero information.
Borsig since its purchase from knm has had zero growth, zero innovation and supply chain barely changed. If you take your time to visit their factory even once you will know this. They are not as big and renown as you claim them to be even amongst Germans.
It is ok I know you are losing lots of money on knm. If I were you I would also be desperate trying to con retailers into becoming bag holders.
But I am not in your situation and I dont want others to get cheated by you. If you are really an insider or anyone in finance then you would already know general lee's reputation.
So shame on you for promoting him and his company :)

basicallysimple
282 posts

Posted by basicallysimple > Oct 28, 2020 1:04 PM | Report Abuse

Sardin81 stock price falling because IDSS attack bro! This is your reason right

truthspeaker69
154 posts

Posted by truthspeaker69 > Oct 28, 2020 1:19 PM | Report Abuse

Elephant is a decent comparison but a more accurate comparison is dinosaur. Why? Their technology and innovation is limited.
I said their supply chain has not grown since its acquisition by KNM. This is shown with the stagnant revenue. Why revenue stay the same? Dinosaur company continue to use dinosaur technology. They will not grow, they will just stay the same. If revenue does not increase (infact now it is decreasing) you expect stock price to fly?
How can stock price fly if revenue + profit is lower than last year and they dilute non stop? Youre in finance you should know

truthspeaker69
154 posts

Posted by truthspeaker69 > Oct 28, 2020 1:26 PM | Report Abuse

Revenue is down more than 10% YOY... you can blame covid, idss or whatever you want. does not change anything. When revenue drop, profit also lower so dont expect this counter to fly.
A bit funny how CEO tan must buy his own shares at market while ESOS non stop given to lee swee eng.
Also quite funny how you imagine 1M as showing huge confidence in the company.
I thought you were big whale. Either you were lying all along about your financial standing and inflating your net worth and AUM or you are trying to trick retailers again. 0.19% stake in the company shows his confidence. Tan is also not so poor. If you know him, which you do not, you will know he put more money into glove counters etc more so than KNM and has made decent profit. But I guess you do not know these things despite being so called insider :(
Cut long story short... dont try to trick ppl ok? it is very shameful

sardin81
2411 posts

Posted by sardin81 > Oct 28, 2020 1:29 PM | Report Abuse

hello, RM1 million from personal savings is not a small money for an wage earner. Why not you give RM1 million to me and see it is okay or not.

sardin81
2411 posts

Posted by sardin81 > Oct 28, 2020 1:41 PM | Report Abuse

Both of you are ..... I D I O T S.

if you want your share price to go up, why you scare everyone to cut loss ?

Obviously both of you don't want KNM share price to go up or just plain S T U P I D

In a slow moving counter, as long as there are small players cutting loss, share price will not go up. Big players will take their time to collect slowly at lower price.

If KNM is really as bad as you claimed, no point for you to trade KNM, just go away. That way is better for you, you dont need to cut loss, dont need to waste your energy scaring small players to cut loss, you can spend your time making alot of money from other counters... unless you are so S T U P I D to still hang around here.

Surely these two fellow knows big value in KNM/BORSIG... they just want to scare all of your to cut loss so that they can buy cheaper. unless really I D I O T S. Just imagine you get your share investment advice from I D I O T S

basicallysimple
282 posts

Posted by basicallysimple > Oct 28, 2020 2:57 PM | Report Abuse

Delusional. Borsig story overplayed to a point even you are losing confidence kekeke

truthspeaker69
154 posts

Posted by truthspeaker69 > Oct 28, 2020 3:30 PM | Report Abuse

One moment you say 1M is nothing, drop in the ocean then next you say it is a lot. You have dual personality it seems.
You are forever living in denial. I already made profit from KNM because the TA shows obvious pump and dump. I am just sick and tired reading your attempt to defraud investors. My warning for new investors reading your fake news suddenly becomes personal agenda to buy cheap?
Even at 12 sen I will not touch this counter. Many here value the company under 10 sen and I also agree. The only guy here that cannot even understand revenue is dropping here is you.
By the way, why would anyone let you near their money? You already prove here you are a dirty trader and those that are associated with you will most likely get investigated for insider trading. Luckily such charges only occur when people are making money. I am sure with your dinosaur mentality your portfolio is down this year.
You can act big, talk big, act like a hero. But everyone here already know your story. You are just sardin81, promoter of general lee the guy who defraud his investors more than 5 times and commit insider trading (more news to come dont worry).
Even if he is not CEO he will still be brought down. If you dont know means you are lying about your association with the company or maybe you kena tipu dari knm boss. Both seem feasible to me.
New investors just be careful of this sardin81. His stories are very 'fishy' ;)

kahsoon888
632 posts

Posted by kahsoon888 > Oct 28, 2020 4:27 PM | Report Abuse

Hmm... Everyday dropped 0.05....

truthspeaker69
154 posts

Posted by truthspeaker69 > Oct 28, 2020 4:47 PM | Report Abuse

those of you who want to see your wealth destroyed can follow sardin81 advice. Even when downtrending and market knows lee swee eng is insider trading (only charged ONE of at least TEN known cases reported 2018-2020) he really knows how to twist the narrative.
warning out of concern become manipulation to 'trick' investors to 'sell for cheap'. What for I need to trick investors? I will not touch knm anymore until lee swee eng is bankrupted and the ceo is removed. Common knowledge for business exec in the industry is that Tan is a placeholder and parrot. He has no power in decision making. Lee swee eng still continue to try to play chess but his days are numbered.
why you always bring up glove company sardin81? how can you compare knm -70% company to glove company +600+%?
Is it because you miss the boat and all your family and friends funds you tipu all stuck inside knm? sorry broski but it is your own fault for not knowing when to cut loss. since you are a promoter of knm since early days, your profit should still be good. My advice for you is not to be a sore loser and walk away with your profits. More bad news will come. Lee swee eng is a walking time bomb and his days along with knm are numbered.

airbus380
365 posts

Posted by airbus380 > Oct 28, 2020 4:51 PM | Report Abuse

.155 wow

truthspeaker69
154 posts

Posted by truthspeaker69 > Oct 28, 2020 5:28 PM | Report Abuse

more to come. Grab your popcorn :)

truthspeaker69
154 posts

Posted by truthspeaker69 > Oct 28, 2020 5:56 PM | Report Abuse

You are just a little boy stuck behind times. Made in China does not equal bad quality. I can assure you borsig technology is so outdated that china already has surpassed them. You are the manipulator here. Prove to me you have stepped foot into borsig factory before you run your mouth. I assure all i3 investor that sardin81 is just general lee's kaki-lang. Don't become a bag holder. Anyways sardin81 please let me know what other stock you have in your portfolio so I can do the opposite. From the way you speak, I pity those that put money with you because you are someone who doesnt know when you are wrong and cannot admit your mistakes.
Borsig is a depreciating asset of a company. Once china take over the world - which is already happening - borsig will be left in the dust.

Just ask around... anybody you know using 'BORSIG' made in germany product or made in china? Why waste money with borsig when you can get same product at 30% the price and efficiency + quality all equivalent or better?

Luckily you are only good at losing money in stock market. If you do business surely you cannot make it. Forever chase the brand name thinking brand = quality. In this case, the brand borsig is not a household name. Just an unknown brand with zero innovation and stagnant revenue.

Stagnant revenue = no growth. Why no growth? Because no innovation.

All it takes it one dilligent employee that will search for alternative services from china. Once that happens, it will be game over for knm a.k.a. dinosaur company.

Anyways sardin81 since you are so well connected and know so much about knm please go ask all your kaki including general lee about the upcoming reports for insider trading and fraud he has committed and will be facing in the next few years.

truthspeaker69
154 posts

Posted by truthspeaker69 > Oct 28, 2020 5:58 PM | Report Abuse

Just because he holds no title you think he is not in control? I thought you are a co-owner broski. Why don't you call the office and see if he really retire or not. What kind of analyst / fund manager are you broski? Do your research before talking unless you want to look like a fool.

sardin81
2411 posts

Posted by sardin81 > Oct 28, 2020 6:02 PM | Report Abuse

CEO buy again, some of you "talk big ego people" will say 100,000 is nothing, small qty... but just within one month, october alone 600,000 units bought. If we just average them to 17sen, that is more than RM100K in one month. Why he want to use this personal money like that ?

Another issue that two i d i o t s scare newbies with is the Private Placement. This is a private placement, not rights issue or additional loans. Shares may be diluted but money flows in as well, this hard cash money appear out of thin air for the company to use... in exchange of extra shares.. why not ? you get hard cash money without even selling a single product.

Private placement means someone wants to take in a big piece of KNM, 10% shares of KNM shares is 270 million shares, at 17 sen is RM45.9 million. Can any of you afford to come out with RM45.9 million hard cash ? If someone can come out with that kind of money, surely he must be very rich and powerful. People with such stature will surely have some brains, will surely already done research and see value in KNM/BORSIG. He choose to put his money in KNM/BORSIG instead of those hot glove companies.... see the picture ?

Why he choose KNM ? to throw away his money ?

truthspeaker69
154 posts

Posted by truthspeaker69 > Oct 28, 2020 6:04 PM | Report Abuse

Your friend Mr Tan just bought another rm15.5k. Since you are a co-owner why don't you ask him why he is buying SO MUCH knm share? Wow. 0.19%!!! His total shares valued at rm814k. Very big investment indeed.
Soon to be worth RM450k. Enjoy the roller coaster ride broski

sardin81
2411 posts

Posted by sardin81 > Oct 28, 2020 6:06 PM | Report Abuse

truthspeaker69 Just because he holds no title you think he is not in control? I thought you are a co-owner broski. Why don't you call the office and see if he really retire or not. What kind of analyst / fund manager are you broski? Do your research before talking unless you want to look like a fool.

hello, go and read the annual reports and other announcements ( THIS IS THE FACT ), how many % shares does he hold ? he is powerless now, got it. Your imaginary story will make you look more S T U P I D, unless others are even more S than you to believe you. My goodness, people are throwing away at 15 sen.. mad

truthspeaker69
154 posts

Posted by truthspeaker69 > Oct 28, 2020 6:10 PM | Report Abuse

If borsig and knm so fantastic why need private placement? dilute shares for fun is it? 100k shares bought gets you so excited... before this you talk as if you own more than 10% of the company. Why do they need extra funds if the company is doing so well?

Anyways your 10% diluted to 9% this year alone not including esos etc.

Enjoy further dilution. Not only share price drop 70%, your share diluted from non stop esos and private placements.

To add insult to injury, your kaki lang general lee committing insider trading frequently and committing fraud non stop.

His reputation is already tarnished ever since he defraud international investors by stealing assets from overseas and pumping into knm. You want to trust this man with your money? One look you already know this man is a conman.

And you are right. Soon general lee will dock himself in prison after he runs out of funds to pay for all the upcoming penalties for other insider trading (amount is unimaginable compared to previous fine).

truthspeaker69
154 posts

Posted by truthspeaker69 > Oct 28, 2020 6:13 PM | Report Abuse

More than 10% - the amount you claim to own. Anyways you have lost everyones respect and you have no credibility. You misled all investors knowing general lee is a fraudster cheating everyones money.
When trend is so obvious you convert everyone to bagholders with your propaganda. I wont let you do it again. Enough is enough. You are very shameless. I pity those that you advise and invest for. All sure lose money.

action
18 posts

Posted by action > Oct 28, 2020 7:08 PM | Report Abuse

Although Lee not longer ceo of knm.force to resigned due to insider trading..his wife mdm Gan is Knm Head of Adminstration.Hr.Executive Chairman.Very powerful position.Annual income RM 970.70k

JoshuaMS7
3744 posts

Posted by JoshuaMS7 > Oct 28, 2020 7:37 PM | Report Abuse

friday knm should back to 0.130 or below!!

basicallysimple
282 posts

Posted by basicallysimple > Oct 28, 2020 8:19 PM | Report Abuse

truthspeaker really silence sardin81. thank you action sifu for this information. it is important people know the difference between scammer and truth.

sardin81
2411 posts

Posted by sardin81 > Oct 28, 2020 9:17 PM | Report Abuse

These guys are terrible. I have not been posting for several month, yet they attack me non-stop. Attack me with their imagination... they say I am a scammer ? did I take your money.. when you cut loss, its your own decision to lose money. You lose money because you listen to them. If you dont cut loss, why would KNM share price drop ?

Big players are all keeping their KNM shares, this drop is caused mostly by some of you. If big players are disposing, the trading vol will not be so small. For a 2.7 billion share counter, only 24 million shares traded, only less than 0.9% of share traded, definitely no cause for alarm.

I cannot understand what these people are trying to do ? If you kept on bad mouth KNM shares... even if you managed to buy it at lower price, how much can you gain ? once it goes up 1 or 2 sen you sell, what can you get from it... 1 KFC meals ? is that what you are targeting ? If they are smart, they just keep quiet and stop scaring people ... with no small players cutting loss, share price will surely go up when no big players are dumping.

KNM and BORSIG is perfectly healthy company, they are not in the tourism hard hit industries. Their products will not get infected by covid-19. They are in the engineering business, do you know what is that ? They make things that runs factories, unless every single factories in the world closed down, then we have to worry.

Go and study BORSIG business, BORSIG is the world class German Engineering company, they can beat anyone in the world. There is no way they can go bust, if they can go bust, they would have gone long ago, they wont be around for the past 180 years. If they can go bust, the entire world engineering business has probably ended. That is how safe your money is in KNM/BORSIG.

Just park your money there and wait, we need to filter all the weak small players who are stupid enough to be conned by that two fellow to cut loss before KNM can rise again. Alot of my friends are in no hurry to buy because they know there are still plenty of small players cutting loss...

sardin81
2411 posts

Posted by sardin81 > Oct 28, 2020 9:26 PM | Report Abuse

it is obvious that few fellow are I D I O T S... they dont know how to make big money from share market. Talking down a counter to make people cut loss so that they can buy at cheaper price will never make them rich. They only cause people to lose money and they themselves get stuck even if they manage buy at lower price, because the side-effect of their negative talk will take a while to clear... a bunch of even more S T U P I D followers who believe them will buy and dump when earn 1 or 2 sen then later cut loss... will make this counter stagnant ( if big players dont get involved )

so if they intend to make this counter stagnant and goes side ways why are they wasting their time here. That is why I called them I D I O T S !!!

Let me repeat this...

BORSIG is a World Class German Engineering company, they can beat anyone in the Engineering World. If they can go bust, the entire world engineering business has probably ended.

There is no way BORSIG can go bust, if they can go bust, they would have gone long ago, they wont be around for the past 180 years. That is how safe your money is in KNM/BORSIG. How many companies can survive for more than 180 years ?

sardin81
2411 posts

Posted by sardin81 > Oct 28, 2020 9:39 PM | Report Abuse

go and read news from BORSIG website

https://www.borsig.de/information/news

in September 2020... they win award
in October 2020... they win award

in October 2020... despite covid.. they are going to trade fair, Power Plant Technologies against all the other World Class players, any of your local Malaysian listed companies dare to compete at that stage ? ZERO!!!

What does all that tell us ? This company is still highly respected in Germany, it has the guts to compete with other World Class companies. You dont go to that stage to embarrass yourself, that is why no local companies dare to go there. BORSIG is there.

You are investing in a World Class company, BORSIG... 16sen. How often do we get this kind of opportunity ?

All these are on their website. You can read it yourself.

There are many other information I am not sharing because I can't show you on the website. If I tell you here, some of them will surely jump on me. Even with proof like that one above with solid proof they will find ways to attack me.

kahsoon888
632 posts

Posted by kahsoon888 > Oct 28, 2020 11:13 PM | Report Abuse

Sardin, I don't know germany language, why u share brosig in Germany website,? Don't have English website?

kahsoon888
632 posts

Posted by kahsoon888 > Oct 28, 2020 11:13 PM | Report Abuse

Sardin, brosig every year contribute how many revenue to KNM?

basicallysimple
282 posts

Posted by basicallysimple > Oct 29, 2020 12:19 AM | Report Abuse

this company value not even 8 sen to be honest. revenue declining. conman owners overpaying and issuing esos non stop. same story all the time. sardin81 you really are a scammer. I was a victim of your scam but I cut loss. ppl not attacking you. just letting others know what kind of unscrupulous person u are.
my 8 sen tp is because covid is here to stay. revenue continue to decline it is already seen q1 and q2 this year. the revenue decline is over 25%. how many esos + private placement for share? who is the private placement for? lee swee eng owned sdn bhd?
25% decline revenue... average profit for company 2%... this kind of company u dare to promote? really a scammer bro

basicallysimple
282 posts

Posted by basicallysimple > Oct 29, 2020 12:20 AM | Report Abuse

all big players already dump their knm left only bagholders like you. dream big of your borsig bro. dream until 8 sen

basicallysimple
282 posts

Posted by basicallysimple > Oct 29, 2020 12:24 AM | Report Abuse

sardin81 bro fantastic!!! borsig can attend trade fair!!! wow!!! you are easily impressed by facebook posts by foreign worker in thailand and even attend tradefair with one tiny desk also impress you. no wonder you love this co so much bro.
nobody compare vs malaysia company compare vs china company.

basicallysimple
282 posts

Posted by basicallysimple > Oct 29, 2020 12:28 AM | Report Abuse

bro can answer why you promote general lee so much in the past and say you are co-owner and insider but when he caught insider trading suddenly you flip the switch? I think I need to report you to your boss for misbehavior and childish attitude all day argue on i3 forum. this sort of 'analyst' 'fund manager' really fake and nobody will want. let alone one that promote a conman counter like this. you better be careful bro you should just delete your account because your history here will be used against you when you join lee for insider trading.
answer the question you know about the insider trading or you are lying about all your insider info?
either you are a criminal or you are a fraud. your pick bro

basicallysimple
282 posts

Posted by basicallysimple > Oct 29, 2020 12:35 AM | Report Abuse

why are you pretending madam lee is not drawing salary / hold no position? have you called knm hq? all you need to do is ask for general lee. I thought you very friendly with him why are you saying he hold no position and have no power make decision? bro this is why you are a scammer. so many lies you forget yourself hahaha!

NPRA1985
3290 posts

Posted by NPRA1985 > Oct 29, 2020 12:58 AM | Report Abuse

Biden looks like going to win. What will be the impact if he wins?

sardin81
2411 posts

Posted by sardin81 > Oct 29, 2020 2:12 AM | Report Abuse

kahsoon888 Sardin, I don't know germany language, why u share brosig in Germany website,? Don't have English website?
28/10/2020 11:13 PM

kahsoon888 Sardin, brosig every year contribute how many revenue to KNM?
28/10/2020 11:13 PM

Just switch to English, https://www.borsig.de/en/company

From annual reports, in the past the only active unit in Europe is BORSIG, you look at sales by region Europe... contributions are mainly from BORSIG. BORSIG contributes at least RM 1 billion each year for KNM. Only recently FBM Hudson of Italy ( also 100% owned by KNM ) starting to get alot of new projects.

https://www.fbmhudson.com/

sardin81
2411 posts

Posted by sardin81 > Oct 29, 2020 2:17 AM | Report Abuse

these two buggers are here every day... means they are still trying to make money from stock market, if they are as good as they claimed to be, they would have made a fortune in stock market and wont need to be here every single day talking about KNM, trying to make KNM to fall so that they can make a few sen for their KFC meals.

I dont need to be here every day trading like mad man. you know why ? because I have the money and they dont. You dont get advice from people who failed in stock market. You dont take advice from s t u p i d people in stock market.

You know why I repeatedly called them s t u p i d ? Why would anyone want to bad mouth a perfectly healthy profit making company with so much potentials ? he is doing that just because he want to scare some small players to cut loss, so KNM can drop for them to buy.

Want to bad mouth also go and find some real lousy company lah. It is much easier to do it. It is very unfortunate many small players listen to them ( I dont know how anyone can get convinced by them ), resulting in KNM share price kept on dropping by people cutting loss.

sardin81
2411 posts

Posted by sardin81 > Oct 29, 2020 2:19 AM | Report Abuse

basicallysimple all big players already dump their knm left only bagholders like you. dream big of your borsig bro. dream until 8 sen
29/10/2020 12:20 AM

no big players have dump their shares, only small players.. just look at the trading vol. Big players dont have time to sell few shares each day. They have better things to do.

sardin81
2411 posts

Posted by sardin81 > Oct 29, 2020 2:50 AM | Report Abuse

For a cash rich company, private placement is normally initiated to bring in VIP shareholders. Nobody will take up private placement if the company is in bad shape.Inventories
Just look at te main Current Asset figures,

Contract assets RM326,103
Trade and other receivables RM366,307
Cash and bank balances RM264,187.

That is almost RM 1 billion of short term assets, vs Total Short term liability of less than RM900 million

Trade and other payables 372,408
Contract liabilities 141,975
Lease liabilities 11,798
Loans and borrowings 298,300
Current tax liabilities 33,249

KNM financial condition is rock solid.

While Long term asset is RM2.9 billion vs Long term liability of RM1.3 billion.

( Long term assets is easily worth more than reported, why because things like BORSIG , FBM Hudson, Impress Ethanol and the land and WTE license in peterbourgh is worth very much more now )

-----
Anyway that is asset wise, BUSINESS WISE... we have yet to see BORSIG in action. IF BORSIG go all out with their BORSIG, MADE IN GERMANY BRAND... it is as good as brands like Mercedes, Bosch, Siemens. Got it ?

sardin81
2411 posts

Posted by sardin81 > Oct 29, 2020 2:53 AM | Report Abuse

It is just very unfortunate now is covid-19 problem... no point BORSIG go all out now. Once covid-19 is over, you will surely be able to see the real BORSIG in action. That is what the new KNM is instructed to do.

basicallysimple
282 posts

Posted by basicallysimple > Oct 29, 2020 8:15 AM | Report Abuse

Don’t compare borsig with these other well known companies. Borsig is like proton before China take over. Dinosaur company. Perhaps borsig was once well known but not anymore after general lee leadership it has become just another malaysia standard company used to fuel general Lee’s own agenda

basicallysimple
282 posts

Posted by basicallysimple > Oct 29, 2020 8:20 AM | Report Abuse

Sardin81 bro you think everyone here illiterate? Company Revenue non stop drop. Now you blame covid. Do you know covid will not be over even next year? Live with it and adapt. If you are big shareholder or do your research (both also you are not) you would know the ESOS schedule next year approved by all his cronies. This year your shares from private placement and ESOS alone make your shares 12% more worthless minimum.
Next year it will be the same.
12% compounded and the share dropping south of 8 sen is how little lee swee eng care about your story and borsig.
He only need one intelligent analyst like u to promote his propaganda.

basicallysimple
282 posts

Posted by basicallysimple > Oct 29, 2020 8:23 AM | Report Abuse

In case you don’t understand I am being sarcastic when I say you are intelligent. So far all your FA and TA no logic. You pull number from thin air and fact from Facebook posts. Karma will come and bite you on your backside someday soon. General lee and wife still very much in charge. My office nearby to theirs so I can confirm both very much involved in day to day operation.
According to their management - no title but serves as consultant still making all day to day decisions and paid by the company.

basicallysimple
282 posts

Posted by basicallysimple > Oct 29, 2020 8:24 AM | Report Abuse

why are you pretending madam lee is not drawing salary / hold no position? have you called knm hq? all you need to do is ask for general lee. I thought you very friendly with him why are you saying he hold no position and have no power make decision? bro this is why you are a scammer. so many lies you forget yourself hahaha!

Post Reply   Back  
APPS
I3 Messenger
Individual or Group chat with anyone on I3investor
MQ Trader
Stock Screener using Technical and Fundamental criteria
MQ Affiliate
Join the MQ Affiliate Program today to earn rewards

457  490  616  543 

ActiveGainersLosers
Top 10 Active Counters
 NameLastChange 
 PRG 0.285+0.055 
 PNEPCB 0.42-0.08 
 XOX 0.105-0.005 
 AT 0.185+0.01 
 SEALINK 0.18+0.015 
 GPA 0.125+0.015 
 IRIS 0.405-0.01 
 JCY 0.515-0.07 
 MTRONIC 0.105+0.005 
 ASIAPLY 0.30+0.03 

FEATURED POSTS

1. The Equity Market Index Benchmark in Malaysia CMS
2. Trading Scenarios of Derivatives Bursa Derivatives Education Series
3. Derivatives 101 Bursa Derivatives Education Series
4. Why Trade FKLI? Bursa Derivatives Education Series
5. MQ Trader - Introduction to MQ Trader Affiliate Program MQ Trader Announcement!

TOP ARTICLES

1. COULD SOMETHING BE COOKING FOR THIS COUNTER ???? !!!! Bursa Master
2. AT Glove (0072) - Second glove factory (Step 5) Rubber Glove companies till year 2023
3. SUPERMAX: HOW WILL GLOVE USAGE FOR VACCINATION IMPACT ITS EARNINGS The way I see it
4. NWP - Ring ring...you have DELIVERY!! NWP - The Empire Strikes Back
5. [duitKWSPkita] - PNEPCB dissection and lesson learned [duit] - PNEPCB - Dissection Report
6. Thong Guan Industries Bhd - Beaten Down Too Much Kenanga Research & Investment
7. Pfizer delays vaccine deliveries, dealing blow to global inoculation drive Good Articles to Share
8. Is the Big Gloves Short Over? Trying to Make Sense Bursa Investments
PARTNERS & BROKERS