Last Price Today's Change   Day's Range   Trading Volume
0.19   -0.005 (2.56%)  0.185 - 0.195  30,812,600
53,773 comment(s). Last comment by JoshuaMS7 at Jan 18, 2021 4:18 PM
 63 people like this.

Post Reply   Back  

riko
2654 posts

Posted by riko > Oct 29, 2020 10:59 AM | Report Abuse

BORSEEEEEEED news out again ..... kaki .... standing by 0.125 first ... then 0.105 .... last ... 0.075.

maggiemee
1359 posts

Posted by maggiemee > Oct 29, 2020 11:27 AM | Report Abuse

A profit declined company based on many qr result you all still make so many story version to convince retailers buy this counter? What do you expect it will go what a losers to the spokesperson. Please don’t borsig borsig just to con retailers.

truthspeaker69
154 posts

Posted by truthspeaker69 > Oct 29, 2020 11:31 AM | Report Abuse

sardin81 from the way you talk and spin your story I can tell you have invested a lot of money into the company. Since you claim to be a co-owner / co-conspirator for knm and buddy buddy with general lee even when he defraud and insider trade I think you will be well known amongst knm kaki. I also have kaki there that is how I know nothing has changed since general lee 'resigned'.
The way you handle portfolio don't even know sentiment for this company is so bad... even your grandfather will turn in his grave. I sure hope you are not 'fund manager' nor 'analyst'. Your advice so far is so bad. Previously you even lied about impress ethanol production, profitability and same for borsig.
I think you are quite new in finance or your view is very immature that you cannot comprehend this company is in deep trouble.
I suggest you speak to middle and upper management there then you will get the picture.
And before you breathe the borseed gmbh again, please visit them. Then you will know that this dinosaur company will be extinct.

riko
2654 posts

Posted by riko > Oct 29, 2020 11:32 AM | Report Abuse

this sardin fish get money from knm to promote ...

maggiemee
1359 posts

Posted by maggiemee > Oct 29, 2020 11:59 AM | Report Abuse

Yes sardin is the con person I saw him appeared in many forum not only I3investor. I’ve been watching KNM movement based on what’s he pointed since last year nov19 until now.

All the Counters had increase few folds since the pandemic time from March20 until now. This counter is a dead fish why? The spokesperson has been pull out or experienced losses. If this counter really perform well I’m respect the spokesperson but it’s not he is a losers

What do you guys expect? Expect it will boom
In one day and surge to RM1? RM9 their glory time? Don’t be a fool. There is possible for other counter proven but not for this dead fish being falsely promoted by sardin spokesperson.

Well you can said whatever you said but result never lie. It’s proven what he said is wrong already. It maybe can go to their glory time but not for now.

If you agree share your thoughts based on this posted and thanks KNM fans and huat tgt.

Muhammad Taufik
9 posts

Posted by Muhammad Taufik > Oct 29, 2020 12:47 PM | Report Abuse

Once upon a time in this forum the biggest promoter of this counter once said, i just buy it blindly when it drop.

will you follow his way?

he consciously or unconsciously screaming at you to sell.

basicallysimple
282 posts

Posted by basicallysimple > Oct 29, 2020 1:29 PM | Report Abuse

Maggiemee please share where else he posts and his username please

Jack Y
569 posts

Posted by Jack Y > Oct 29, 2020 3:14 PM | Report Abuse

BORSIG won some new contract in oct and nov? why KNM never report?
who bought the 10% P.placement?

truthspeaker69
154 posts

Posted by truthspeaker69 > Oct 29, 2020 3:40 PM | Report Abuse

sardin81 your partners in sg know you spend so much time on forum to promote? how will they feel about your extracurricular activities such as promoting and getting in bed with a convicted felon for insider trading? your post history here all saved already just waiting to submit and you will lose your license to continue in finance sector if you continue to try to cheat other people on the forum
do your job instead of trying to artificially pump this counter ok? I suggest you cut your losses because this counter tan, lee and madam are all in deep sai. There will be no recovery in 2020 or 2021.

truthspeaker69
154 posts

Posted by truthspeaker69 > Oct 29, 2020 4:19 PM | Report Abuse

fake news is boring news

sardin81
2414 posts

Posted by sardin81 > Oct 29, 2020 4:35 PM | Report Abuse

Actually I already give up on all of you, all of you cant be this s t u p i d. Tell you so many fantastic things about BORSIG and KNM, yet still dont understand. I will not repeat my stories or try to explain any further. KNM share price is ruined by all of you. I should not have asked you people to buy at all, if you people dont buy in the past, I would have already made a fortune by myself today.

All I see is, you people kept on buying KNM and cut loss the next few days... how is KNM going to rise ? Big players are all parking there waiting for all of you to cut loss for them to buy cheap.

So please do yourself a favor, dont buy KNM anymore... if you dont buy, then you wont need to cut loss. I give up on you people.. just let it drop until finally all are flushed out and KNM will rise again.

AND WHEN KNM RISE AGAIN, PLEASE DONT BUY!!! BECAUSE IF YOU BUY, YOU WILL CUT LOSS AGAIN.... that is how you people trade.

JoshuaMS7
3749 posts

Posted by JoshuaMS7 > Oct 29, 2020 4:50 PM | Report Abuse

guys oil price seems crash more today!! knm might back below 0.130 anytime soon!!

truthspeaker69
154 posts

Posted by truthspeaker69 > Oct 29, 2020 5:04 PM | Report Abuse

Good. Do not promote here anymore otherwise next report to securities commission will have your name on it.
You promote:
1) General lee - fraudster, insider trading, fake retirement, still in charge of knm and borseeg
2) borsig - revenue stagnant and decline this year
3) impress ethanol - use facebook post to tipu outside investor
Your excuses for stock price falling:
1) IDSS - even say IDSS cause stock price to fall when IDSS halted. Lol
2) weak paper hands. Conflicting because you say big players collecting
3) collecting - non stop collecting? Why top shareholders own so little?
4) covid. One day you say earnings so strong. Next day you turn around and say covid cause their revenue to drop.

Your lies, deceit enough to make your grandfather roll in his grave from shame. It is ok you continue to promote bro. Soon you will be famous after securities commission investigate you

truthspeaker69
154 posts

Posted by truthspeaker69 > Oct 29, 2020 5:08 PM | Report Abuse

sardin81 you are a very bad promoter. At least keep your story straight. Deep down you know you messed up. Just cut your losses before you lose your underwear and your parents underwear ok kid? By the way SC penalty will get you kao kao if you dare to continue your propaganda. Make sure you sell some KNM now before it hits 8 sen ok pal?

NPRA1985
3280 posts

Posted by NPRA1985 > Oct 29, 2020 5:20 PM | Report Abuse

Is this counter linked to Borsig?

sardin81
2414 posts

Posted by sardin81 > Oct 29, 2020 5:25 PM | Report Abuse

after this I can assure all of you, they will talk behind by back. I wont care anymore. I will no longer response. I just keep all my KNM share and I will come back one of these day to laugh at all of you.

I wont waste more of my my time on I D I O T S

sardin81
2414 posts

Posted by sardin81 > Oct 29, 2020 5:49 PM | Report Abuse

truthspeaker69 Good. Do not promote here anymore otherwise next report to securities commission will have your name on it.

<snip>

I have not posted for month, its you and your gang members kept on attacking me from the back, provoking me to come back. I just have to say you are an I D I O T.

Securities commission my foot, no need to blow horn like that... hahaha what a joke. You are a nobody, security commission wont even entertain you, just imagine he called the securities commission and complain "help!!! I have been conned by a sardin" ... please lah, dont make a bigger fool out of yourself. You know nuts about anything or have any substance. To me, you are nothing more than some hot air I D I O T, maybe some fresh from school kids who knows nothing about the real world.

If anyone listen to you, I think they even more S T U P I D than you. I rest my case, I wont spend my time responding to an I D I O T... and many other even bigger I D I O T S.

If KNM/BORSIG is really so bad you wont be here. I know you want want information from me, ask properly I will give you, now that everyone behave like you... NO MORE INFO FROM ME. GOT IT ? YOU KNOW HOW STUPID IS YOUR ACTIONS ?

I GOT NOTHING TO LOSE FOR NOT SHARING ANYMORE, BUT ALL OF YOU GOT SOMETHING TO LOSE. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO I AM AND WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION I HAVE, NOT JUST ON KNM BUT MANY OTHER COUNTERS. I JUST SHARE ONE COUNTER AND I REGRET...

YOU PEOPLE DON'T DESERVE ANYTHING GOOD IN LIFE. ALL FULL OF GREED AND SELFISH THOUGHTS AND FULL OF LIES AND STUPIDITY.

I ALREADY GIVE ALL OF YOU ALL SO MUCH VALUABLE INFORMATION, YOU TREAT THEM LIKE A JUNK... SO BE IT... ALL OF YOU WONT GET ANYMORE THINGS FROM ME !!!

I hope all of you from now, can enjoy listening to more imaginary stories with no substance from them instead. So many things they said are totally wrong, they way they read financial results to so many things.. a total nonsense. yet... all of you prefer it. NO WONDER YOU NEVER EARN MONEY FROM STOCK MARKET.

BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF FOR ONCE... I AM SURE NONE OF YOU HAVE EARN ANYTHING MEANINGFUL FROM STOCK MARKET, YOU KNOW WHY ? BECAUSE YOU PREFER WRONG INFORMATION AND YOU DESERVE TO LOSE MONEY.

You are right... I AM VERY ANGRY !!!

truthspeaker69
154 posts

Posted by truthspeaker69 > Oct 29, 2020 5:57 PM | Report Abuse

you are just a loser sardin81. Everybody in knm laugh at how gullible you are to believe general lee and promote knm non-stop. Tan also find you so gullible and immature. I am nobody and you are somebody? I see. Securities commission will investigate you because of your race and because of the estimate provided that they can claim from you from all your insider trades. SC is very desperate for money and people like you very careless with your behavior. All your posts here saved already and ready for immediate submission.
After investigation is complete and you are convicted, your position in sg will be relinquished and your finance career will be over. I told you, shut your mouth before this becomes a reality.
You and general lee can both enjoy early retirement together. The difference is that he still has power in knm. You will have nothing.
Pls share your other stock picks so everyone here can become billionaires by doing the opposite of what you are doing. I will start my own fund called 'opposite sardin81 fund'. You are so old, so long in finance but your analysis cannot make it. You are just a pure embarrassment.

truthspeaker69
154 posts

Posted by truthspeaker69 > Oct 29, 2020 6:03 PM | Report Abuse

Nobody wants your inaccurate fake news 'information'. You cheat people from the pump and beg people to hold long after the dump. Nobody can save KNM anymore this dinosaur company is going bust.
As I said, you either were part of the insider trading or you are just a puppet and victim of the insider trading. Either way, you will be implicated by SC for your involvement. Any further nonsense from you and the report will be filed. Many investors here are sick of your propaganda. Boring to read such fake news. No news because engineering services is downtrend and because borsig business is declining. If you ever bother to visit their hq and do proper DD on the company, you would know.
But I guess fund managers only need to shake leg everyday and insider trading + spread fake news on forums. I didn't know this is the requirement and a full time job.

truthspeaker69
154 posts

Posted by truthspeaker69 > Oct 29, 2020 6:08 PM | Report Abuse

Sardin81 I think it is time to just cut your losses and move onto your next scam. KNM ex investors already know the drill. This dinosaur company preparing for winding down after covid is over. General lee already esos + other method of dilution one too many times. My advice from one fund manager to another. Just cut loss because the show is over. If general lee sweet talk you and con you (this is also possible since you are so gullible, naive and well known amateur in finance industry) just do your DD and research more in the future ok?
Your best friend - truthspeaker69

DepecheM
372 posts

Posted by DepecheM > Oct 29, 2020 8:37 PM | Report Abuse

Will drop further tomorrow... may see 0.10 again.

basicallysimple
282 posts

Posted by basicallysimple > Oct 29, 2020 9:25 PM | Report Abuse

truthspeaker pm me his detail also

riko
2654 posts

Posted by riko > Oct 29, 2020 9:36 PM | Report Abuse

BUY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TP RM3 ............................................................ AND EASILY.

From Sardin.

riko
2654 posts

Posted by riko > Oct 29, 2020 9:38 PM | Report Abuse

BUY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30 to 1 consolidate ................................ you get TP RM3 after 3 Nov.

From insider.

canbuyla
205 posts

Posted by canbuyla > Oct 29, 2020 9:40 PM | Report Abuse

going lower and lower...owner Lee is not buying...why ?

Jack Y
569 posts

Posted by Jack Y > Oct 29, 2020 10:18 PM | Report Abuse

hahaahha lee is not the owner ledi..... but his wife stil got share in knm, by right should not involve ...hm.......

basicallysimple
282 posts

Posted by basicallysimple > Oct 29, 2020 11:18 PM | Report Abuse

riko do you know sardin manage which fund? need to read more about this scammer. maybe he is also involve in macao scam

Flyinghorse
3059 posts

Posted by Flyinghorse > Oct 30, 2020 9:06 AM | Report Abuse

Now 0.145/0.150. Going back to 9sen?

basicallysimple
282 posts

Posted by basicallysimple > Oct 30, 2020 9:20 AM | Report Abuse

9 sen overvalued this company worth nothing. See their report ‘goodwill’ under asset. Fake accounting fake conman owners and fake promoter. My target? 0 sen. Borseed lousy

tkl88
8711 posts

Posted by tkl88 > Oct 30, 2020 9:23 AM | Report Abuse

Sailang KNM @0.145

apanama
3787 posts

Posted by apanama > Oct 30, 2020 9:37 AM | Report Abuse

See you at 6-7sen..dont waste your money to buy above 10sen..

224 posts

Posted by 11395861 > Oct 30, 2020 9:47 AM | Report Abuse

Pelan2 kasi turun

224 posts

Posted by 11395861 > Oct 30, 2020 9:48 AM | Report Abuse

Pelan2 kau nak main

truthspeaker69
154 posts

Posted by truthspeaker69 > Oct 30, 2020 9:57 AM | Report Abuse

Sardin81 dare not speak here anymore because he is famous for insider trading. Securities commission don't care? Be careful what you say. They even go after people for RM100k. You say you are 'co owner' and 'major shareholder' of KNM so your trades should be in the millions. SC will have a good time investigating you. With your loud mouth and bad reputation you are a very infamous fund manager. Everyone have a good time laughing at your tall tales including Tan and Lee. Tan finds you especially gullible and annoying. Please shut up from now on.
For new investors knm is downtrending. The ceo is in financial trouble and covid has hit their business hard. If 25% decline in revenue is not hard I don't know what is hard.
Expect to see further decline as their 'jewel' borseed will be badly hit in coming quarters.
Do not even bother entering above 12 sen.

Kiyoshi Paradise
488 posts

Posted by Kiyoshi Paradise > Oct 30, 2020 9:59 AM | Report Abuse

strong support still .. haha havent go bottom ... yet

Kiyoshi Paradise
488 posts

Posted by Kiyoshi Paradise > Oct 30, 2020 10:28 AM | Report Abuse

sardin81 your post is gone.

Kiyoshi Paradise
488 posts

Posted by Kiyoshi Paradise > Oct 30, 2020 10:30 AM | Report Abuse

riko BUY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From Sardin.
29/10/2020 9:36 PM

Don't play ppl name la. You want set TP then you set ...

sardin81
2414 posts

Posted by sardin81 > Oct 30, 2020 10:55 AM | Report Abuse

truthspeaker69 Sardin81 dare not speak here anymore because he is famous for insider trading. Securities commission don't care? Be careful what you say. They even go after people for RM100k. You say you are 'co owner' and 'major shareholder' of KNM so your trades should be in the millions. SC will have a good time investigating you. With your loud mouth and bad reputation you are a very infamous fund manager. Everyone have a good time laughing at your tall tales including Tan and Lee. Tan finds you especially gullible and annoying. Please shut up from now on.
For new investors knm is downtrending. The ceo is in financial trouble and covid has hit their business hard. If 25% decline in revenue is not hard I don't know what is hard.
Expect to see further decline as their 'jewel' borseed will be badly hit in coming quarters.
Do not even bother entering above 12 sen.
30/10/2020 9:57 AM

----

LE ME GIVE YOU A WARNING !!!

I am a co-owner because I am a share-holder. Even you hold a single share, you are also a co-owner, GOT IT. why can you be this s t u p i d ? co-owner and controlling shareholder is totally different thing. Do you know who are consider as insider or not ?

You are accusing me of an "insider trading" which is a very serious offence in the eyes of the law. I am a shareholder and I am not working in KNM, how can I be an insider ? I can trade whatever way I want. If I really get angry with this false accusation, I can track you down ( the owner of this website will co-operate with me, otherwise he will face the court ) and I can sue you in court for defamation and spreading fake information. Got it ?

Let me make it clear, I have nothing to do with KNM management.I gather information just like any other businessman from various sources and everything I share here has a link to a website, you will lose big time if you face me in court because everything I post, I have proven evidence. BUT you have none.

You have no proof of everything you claim, you know you are inventing fake stories, your fake story can land you in jail if you push your luck too far. GOT IT ?

So, better be careful with your mouth... dont push your luck too far with me. Even Lee can take action against you because in many of your post you mention his name in full, saying so many things about him where some has no proven basis, he can sue you for defamation.

To the rest of you... be careful not to get too much involved with this lying I D I O T, you may end up in the jail with him.

Cannot tahan this stupi dity, need to explain again....

25% drop in revenue in the middle of a covid pandamic is a very good performance. Some companies have no revenue at all. Apart from glove companies, what other company have increase in revenue ? KNM still have a huge revenue of RM669 million in 6 month, which is a very good performance. Even without pandemic, how many companies below or even above RM1 can achieve more than RM660 million revenue in 6 month and profit making ? KNM despite the pandemic, is still making profits. Look at their QR report again, look at their current asset, they have more than RM300+ million money kept in contract projects, all be be translated back to cash plus additional profits... means effectively they have easily more than RM600 million cash. This is a very-very strong financial strength, only you dont know how to read.

I dont want to talk anymore with this moron... why am I helping u people again to understand simple information. This drop is caused by some people thinking by cutting loss, they can buy back cheaper... well, he will end up losing money and not able to buy back again. Some of you may want to make fun of my TP RM3... I am still sticking to it and I am not selling unless it cross RM3 because if KNM can perform this well in the middle of the pandemic, it will surely perform better in the future.

truthspeaker69
154 posts

Posted by truthspeaker69 > Oct 30, 2020 11:15 AM | Report Abuse

There is clear evidence that you misled retail investors into purchasing knm. You misrepresented yourself as a 'co-owner' and said you represent and own a major stake in the company. I have all the evidence saved. Many here know your style already. TP3 is so nonsensical it becomes laughable. You are a household joke. Your attempts to sway people to buy and hold when knm drops further 50% will fail because nobody here is stupid enough to listen to you.
Revenue drops 25% means it drops 25% I don't care if it is covid-19, covid-20 or covid-69. Revenue dropping signals that the company is unable to adapt to the new norm.

truthspeaker69
154 posts

Posted by truthspeaker69 > Oct 30, 2020 11:20 AM | Report Abuse

knm bull run is over last year. don't let this monyet trick you. TP0.07

Kiyoshi Paradise
488 posts

Posted by Kiyoshi Paradise > Oct 30, 2020 11:41 AM | Report Abuse

Were you guys day trader ?

Kiyoshi Paradise
488 posts

Posted by Kiyoshi Paradise > Oct 30, 2020 11:41 AM | Report Abuse

Trap alot ?

sardin81
2414 posts

Posted by sardin81 > Oct 30, 2020 11:47 AM | Report Abuse

truthspeaker69 There is clear evidence that you misled retail investors into purchasing knm. You misrepresented yourself as a 'co-owner' and said you represent and own a major stake in the company. I have all the evidence saved. Many here know your style already. TP3 is so nonsensical it becomes laughable. You are a household joke. Your attempts to sway people to buy and hold when knm drops further 50% will fail because nobody here is stupid enough to listen to you.
Revenue drops 25% means it drops 25% I don't care if it is covid-19, covid-20 or covid-69. Revenue dropping signals that the company is unable to adapt to the new norm.
30/10/2020 11:15 AM

What evidence ? I am a shareholder of KNM. As a shareholder, I am a co-owner. Do you understand that ?

What is misleading about target price ? Everyone can set target price, every single investment in the world house is free to set target price. If you want to laugh, go ahead but accusing me of "insider trading" and a "SCAMMER" is too much, Not just once, but repeatedly over and over again.

You need to be tough a lesson to be more careful with your mouth.

All you want is to make money from other people hard work. When you make your own stupid mistakes by cutting loss, you blamed me. I bought alot of KNM shares, why I did not lose any money or go around and accuse people ? Because I have not sold, I have not lost any real money. Its only your weak mental strength caused your own suffering.

What is wrong of my actions by encouraging people to hold ? Every single analyst in the world also advice people to hold or sell. I ask people to hold because I dont want them to lose money. If they dont sell, they dont lose any real money. People only lose money when they dont hold. They only lose real money when the sell at cut loss price. My advice to hold did not cause people to lose real money, your action to ask people to sell ( cut loss ) make them lose money.

Share price may be down, but your money is still there in the company. Share price will go up and down, eventually it will go up again.

Revenue drop for a few quarter is normal, with or without covid.. every companies also experience increase and drop, tell me which company does not experience that, this is part and parcel of a business. We are not talking about a RM10 company, we are talking about a company that is below RM1... this is a fantastic achievement for a company trading at this kind of price.

sardin81
2414 posts

Posted by sardin81 > Oct 30, 2020 11:52 AM | Report Abuse

Buying share is about being part of a business, if you set up a business it will take some time before you can actually cash out with profit. Some will happen earlier, some will happen later. You must see whether there is any potential in your business. whether it has the edge to fight off competitors for you to earn money in the future.

When you invest, you dont expect profit in the next few days, if yes it is just pure luck, aka gamble. Here cry like babies cause havoc day and night just because the share price drop. Have you forgotten the reason you invest in the business ? Unless you are in just for the gambling money.

basicallysimple
282 posts

Posted by basicallysimple > Oct 30, 2020 12:10 PM | Report Abuse

What is the relevance of stock price sardin? If the stock price is 1 sen but the company still issue billions of shares and dilute 10% annually does this still mean the company is cheap? Don’t use share price and say company is cheap it is very newbie to do that

sardin81
2414 posts

Posted by sardin81 > Oct 30, 2020 12:19 PM | Report Abuse

Let me give you one famous example. Apple Computer was listed last time... share price was doing very well initially. A lot of people invest in it. Then suddenly things goes wrong, Apple almost went bankrupt... many people cut loss and suffer big loss. BUT there are some people just ignore it and kept their shares despite heavy paper loss and people laughing at them. But today do you know how much those people suffered paper loss shares are worth now ? They are now having profits from the same paper loss of at least few hundred folds of paper profit.

A paper loss is not real loss until you sell it. Just like those people in Apple some choose to cut loss, suffered permanent loss, some choose not to sell and are making fortune today.

KNM may not be Apple, KNM also suffer paper loss today... in the future, I may not be able what will happen BUT by looking at BORSIG and their other business units, I do not see why my paper loss cannot be turned into a paper profits in the future.

sardin81
2414 posts

Posted by sardin81 > Oct 30, 2020 12:26 PM | Report Abuse

basicallysimple What is the relevance of stock price sardin? If the stock price is 1 sen but the company still issue billions of shares and dilute 10% annually does this still mean the company is cheap? Don’t use share price and say company is cheap it is very newbie to do that
30/10/2020 12:10 PM

Private Placement could be for attracting some VIP into the company that could land them in better deals. We dont know who is coming in, what if he is someone important in the industry ? And normally this is the case because as we know KNM does not fresh cash because they have plenty of money... go and see the QR report, KNM has about RM600 million cash ( cash on hand + money placed in contract assets ). From there, I suspect is for entrance of a new VIP which will be good for KNM. This is how you analyst as an outsider.

Besides... shares are not given out for free, they are exchanged for money. If they do private placement for 17sen, means all the existing shareholders are sharing that 17sen... share vol may increase, cash also increase by the same amount.

tkl88
8711 posts

Posted by tkl88 > Oct 30, 2020 12:27 PM | Report Abuse

Next Tuesday 3-11-2020 is US election day and on Wednessday 4-11-2020 we will know the result !
So, just countdown 3 trading days only !

For those who wanted to sailang, should sailang now or one day before the result is out, which is sailang before
or on 3-11-2020 (Tuesday) !

Huat ah ! Heng ah ! Ong ah !

Jack Y
569 posts

Posted by Jack Y > Oct 30, 2020 1:23 PM | Report Abuse

again...im wondering why knm didnt announced the p.placement share folder name ... the transaction already done.

Citadel12
466 posts

Posted by Citadel12 > Oct 30, 2020 1:27 PM | Report Abuse

Semua pergi Holland!! haha still dreaming ?

Post Reply   Back  
APPS
I3 Messenger
Individual or Group chat with anyone on I3investor
MQ Trader
Stock Screener using Technical and Fundamental criteria
MQ Affiliate
Join the MQ Affiliate Program today to earn rewards

533  508  563  490 

ActiveGainersLosers
Top 10 Active Counters
 NameLastChange 
 LAMBO 0.030.00 
 PRG 0.275-0.01 
 KGROUP 0.050.00 
 PNEPCB 0.38-0.04 
 AT 0.18-0.005 
 PHB 0.0250.00 
 QES 0.355+0.05 
 DNEX 0.22+0.015 
 IRIS 0.4050.00 
 XOX 0.095-0.01 

FEATURED POSTS

1. The Equity Market Index Benchmark in Malaysia CMS
2. Trading Scenarios of Derivatives Bursa Derivatives Education Series
3. Derivatives 101 Bursa Derivatives Education Series
4. Why Trade FKLI? Bursa Derivatives Education Series
5. MQ Trader - Introduction to MQ Trader Affiliate Program MQ Trader Announcement!
PARTNERS & BROKERS