Page < 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Myeye
853 posts

Posted by Myeye > Feb 28, 2019 2:50 PM | Report Abuse

~.~

calvinteo
225 posts

Posted by calvinteo > Mar 1, 2019 12:48 AM | Report Abuse

EXECUTION OF CONTRACTS WITH FIRST EXPLORATION & PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED (FIRST E&P):

Estimated aggregate contract value approx. USD 901.793M = RM 3.671b.

well done.

(70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip
1040 posts

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > Mar 1, 2019 9:50 AM | Report Abuse

I am more impressed with this. Companies should never do buyback for fun. The should buy back shares when it is trading below intrinsic value. This is how you build long term wealth for your shareholders.

Stock [YINSON]: YINSON HOLDINGS BHD
Announcement Date 28-Feb-2019
Date 14-Feb-2019 to 14-Feb-2019
Number of Shares 15,600
Currency Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)
Price (per shares) 4.070 - 4.080
Total Amount 64,067.47
Total Treasury Shares 11,991,300
Lodged Date 28-Feb-2019
Lodged By Tricor Corporate Services Sdn. Bhd.
Exchange Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad

Heavenly PUNTER
994 posts

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > Mar 1, 2019 4:33 PM | Report Abuse

if this company propose takeover for Bumi Armada, what will you do ah Mr Philip?

Heavenly PUNTER
994 posts

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > Mar 1, 2019 5:22 PM | Report Abuse

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/heavenlypunter/195989.jsp
YINSON it's time to save your fellow Malaysian brother and become the top 3 players in the FPSO world!

Heavenly PUNTER
994 posts

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > Mar 1, 2019 5:32 PM | Report Abuse

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/yinson-sumitomo-jointly-supply-fpso-brazil-oil-field legendary management

Upupshare
57 posts

Posted by Upupshare > Mar 2, 2019 11:06 PM | Report Abuse

Punter = puntek

pamaladu
22 posts

Posted by pamaladu > Mar 3, 2019 2:30 PM | Report Abuse

Philip, why Yinson invested in 6 units condo which is unrelated to their business (Annual Report 2018, pg 197)?

calvinteo
225 posts

Posted by calvinteo > Mar 3, 2019 9:26 PM | Report Abuse

Target price cited by Kenanga and Ambank at RM 5 and RM 6.10 respectively IMO can be achieved couple with good QR release and dividend declare.

Note: Invest and or trade at your own risk.

(70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip
1040 posts

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > Mar 5, 2019 9:06 PM | Report Abuse

Because they want to raise cows?

Seriously how should I know? Is that even a pertinent question?
I would instead prefer to concentrate on pertinent questions like giving big esos yearly that benefits employees at the expense of shareholders directly ( not recorded a an expense in mfrs), or frivolous giving out of warrants that will have a direct impact on shareholders dilution of the business.

I would say that is more pertinent though.
>>>>
Philip, why Yinson invested in 6 units condo which is unrelated to their business (Annual Report 2018, pg 197)?

(70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip
1040 posts

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > Mar 5, 2019 9:20 PM | Report Abuse

All I know is they bought it. It's under investment, it costs less than 5% of their quarterly revenue and it belongs to me ( the shareholder of YINSON).

I don't see any warrants or rights issues recently.
I don't see any huge director salaries.
I don't see any big borrowings that is not guaranteed by ironclad contracts.
I don't see any esos frivolously given.

Management is worth every single cents.

stockraider
10423 posts

Posted by stockraider > Mar 5, 2019 9:39 PM | Report Abuse

Why need to be beware of yinson ??

Yinson business is same as Armada...heavy capex and high debts....doing business in difficult in country like Nigeria and getting deeper into the hole deeper & deeper as yinson undertake more & more project like what happen in armada in the earlier days mah...!!

The business model...cannot sustain....bcos of the nature of spending billion & billion on capex depending on the mercy of oilfield owners feeding them whenever they are happy loh...!!
The fruits enjoy by owner & the brunt is suffer by co like armada & yinson loh...!!

Why is it Armada failed and Yinson appear successful leh ??

1. Armada bad performance has been thrown out in the open whereas yinson is still hidden loh...!!

2. Eventually yinson high debts and bad contract management will appear mah....so do not be so confident loh...!!

3. I remember when armada operations 1st appear...that time the share price is around rm 2.50...the analyst cites armada is safe bcos the contract is right fence...but see what happen to armada today leh ??

So better becareful loh...yinson is not as healthy as Philip says mah.....!!

(70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip
1040 posts

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > Mar 5, 2019 11:14 PM | Report Abuse

EXECUTION OF CONTRACTS WITH FIRST EXPLORATION & PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED (FIRST E&P):

well done Stockraider.

Again you talk without thinking, same like nestle you say EPF selling when actually their shareholding increasing. I really lazy talk to you who don't know how to invest. But I repeat for the benefit for all.

Read the contract properly. Firstly they are redeploying FPSO Allan, which is already fully paid for in the ironclad contract that the charterer has signed to pay penalties equal to the ship loan refurbishment of they cancel early. So no added costs and loans required. Fyi Allan was in Gabon t line 10 years earning excellent charter rates.

Secondly look at the cost of refitting their FPSO for projects, it is the lowest in the market and always completed ahead of schedule. Thhe can't even complete simple projects on time and armada takes stupid deals in dangerous seas with poorly written contracts that cause them to be caught in very long term lawsuits that don't hold well in court.

YINSON only borrows money and refits ships only when they win a contract, not before. YINSON didn't do stupid things like sapura which uses oil barrel sales as their profit margin.

YINSON only does fixed charter rates. And o&m works on their own FPSO only on top of bareboat charter.

Best in class performance.

stockraider
10423 posts

Posted by stockraider > Mar 6, 2019 12:09 AM | Report Abuse

U go back & read armada history...i remember & quite similiar this is what armada say b4 like yinson say today loh......!!

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > Mar 5, 2019 11:14 PM | Report Abuse

well done Stockraider.

Again you talk without thinking, same like nestle you say EPF selling when actually their shareholding increasing. I really lazy talk to you who don't know how to invest. But I repeat for the benefit for all.

Read the contract properly. Firstly they are redeploying FPSO Allan, which is already fully paid for in the ironclad contract that the charterer has signed to pay penalties equal to the ship loan refurbishment of they cancel early. So no added costs and loans required. Fyi Allan was in Gabon t line 10 years earning excellent charter rates.

Secondly look at the cost of refitting their FPSO for projects, it is the lowest in the market and always completed ahead of schedule. Thhe can't even complete simple projects on time and armada takes stupid deals in dangerous seas with poorly written contracts that cause them to be caught in very long term lawsuits that don't hold well in court.

YINSON only borrows money and refits ships only when they win a contract, not before. YINSON didn't do stupid things like sapura which uses oil barrel sales as their profit margin.

YINSON only does fixed charter rates. And o&m works on their own FPSO only on top of bareboat charter.

stockraider
10423 posts

Posted by stockraider > Mar 6, 2019 12:11 AM | Report Abuse

Remember armada was a proud Rm 40 billion mkt capitalization co b4 many yrs back mah....!!

This FPSO industry business model no good loh.....!!

Posted by stockraider > Mar 6, 2019 12:09 AM | Report Abuse X

U go back & read armada history...i remember & quite similiar this is what armada say b4 like yinson say today loh......!!

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > Mar 5, 2019 11:14 PM | Report Abuse

well done Stockraider.

(70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip
1040 posts

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > Mar 6, 2019 12:20 AM | Report Abuse

Using this logic are you saying modec is a bad company? Murphy oil is a bad company? Schlumberger is a bad company? Just because sapura and bumi armada is lapsap?

Ok loh. Moving on. Ignoring attention whores.

>>>>>>>>

stockraider
10423 posts

Posted by stockraider > Mar 6, 2019 6:02 PM | Report Abuse

Even POSH spore FPSO listed co own by robert kuok also lose monies mah, what is chance of yinson can sustain & survive longterm leh ??

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > Mar 6, 2019 12:20 AM | Report Abuse

Using this logic are you saying modec is a bad company? Murphy oil is a bad company? Schlumberger is a bad company? Just because sapura and bumi armada is lapsap?

Ok loh. Moving on. Ignoring attention whores.

>>>>>>>>

(70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip
1040 posts

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > Mar 6, 2019 10:54 PM | Report Abuse

Ok lo. We assume oil price forever below usd40 and will never go up ever again.

With this example FPSO forever bad business

qqq3
9006 posts

Posted by qqq3 > Mar 6, 2019 11:21 PM | Report Abuse

raider.....your sifu that OTB says Dayang is grossly grossly undervalued because Dialog got X PE and Serba also XYZ PE.

you and your sifu...with that kind of standard, don't come and talk about Yinson............

u question him, he says its facts and figures.....PE ratio of Serba and Dialog are facts and figures....but he will not admit Dayang is in a different class compared to fund manager favorites Dialog and Serba.............

head also pening if have to deal with raider and that OTB......

qps999
79 posts

Posted by qps999 > Mar 6, 2019 11:28 PM | Report Abuse

Oooo...its too bad ..its turn into black..i was thinking to invest in YINSON..but the tgt at 4.454.. sell and save money..@rafik..wait la..

(70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip
1040 posts

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > Mar 10, 2019 9:20 AM | Report Abuse

My quarterly report for yinson.

https://klse.i3investor.com/m/blog/phillipinvesting/197011.jsp

calvinteo
225 posts

Posted by calvinteo > Mar 20, 2019 2:16 PM | Report Abuse

Coming... ? Next week qr.

Myeye
853 posts

Posted by Myeye > Mar 21, 2019 3:45 PM | Report Abuse