https://youtu.be/eay0stZYE04

don't play safe..play smart..
think the move and take the action..

tut tut
if die let die fight..

pendekarbujang
122 posts

Posted by pendekarbujang > Jun 20, 2021 9:02 PM | Report Abuse

Those who are afraid to lose and willing to sell tomorrow.We will buy it from you.Steady paktua

DrLimKH
336 posts

Posted by DrLimKH > Jun 20, 2021 9:10 PM | Report Abuse

Serba Dinamik establishes New Space Economy Nexus, plans space division in 3Q - Serba Dinamik Holdings Berhad
https://www.e-serbadk.com/serba-dinamik-establishes-new-space-economy-nexus-plans-space-division-in-3q/

DrLimKH
336 posts

Posted by DrLimKH > Jun 20, 2021 9:11 PM | Report Abuse

Huawei Malaysia and Serba Dinamik Join Hands as Partners in DigitalizationHuawei Malaysia and Serba Dinamik Join Hands as Partners in Digitalization - Huawei Malaysia
https://www.huawei.com/my/news/my/2020/huawei-malaysia-and-serba-dinamik-join-hands-as-partners-in-digitalization

Godstock8888
655 posts

Posted by Godstock8888 > Jun 20, 2021 9:14 PM | Report Abuse

MAY I KNOW WHEN AUDIT ISSUE WILL BE SETTLE ?

UPlanet
867 posts

Posted by UPlanet > Jun 20, 2021 9:21 PM | Report Abuse

Hahaha! DrLimkh, Thanks for trying to help!!! But old news will help in answering KPMG?

paktua73
13467 posts

Posted by paktua73 > Jun 20, 2021 9:37 PM | Report Abuse

paktua suka nak tunggu apaa..
let melalak sampai muak..

its okay..
if we lost some time..
but..
its not okay..
if we lost hope..

its alright if you..
hear naysayer say..
but..
its not alright if you..
influence by their say..

you live its not by naysayers say..
you will lost definitely if follow naysayer say...
so..now..
you choose..
let naysayers influence you..
or
let naysayers influenced by you..
now you decided..

https://youtu.be/1NGtF1veteQ

you can park you a car..
and let dog bark all day..
or ride to you dream road..
hunt you goal..
you decide..

tut tut
move on n fight

Glovefinishretard
57 posts

Posted by Glovefinishretard > Jun 20, 2021 9:41 PM | Report Abuse

SD tomorrow LU or LD? Or Business as usual?

Michael Yeo
718 posts

Posted by Michael Yeo > Jun 20, 2021 9:48 PM | Report Abuse

Trend transactions sideways

Wirajati
93 posts

Posted by Wirajati > Jun 20, 2021 9:48 PM | Report Abuse

No one knows tomorrow LU Or LD. Even experts but someone will surely be glad if new bilis buy at rm1 and took profit tomorrow, or later till sept. Help those if you wish. All the best

RJ87
3977 posts

Posted by RJ87 > Jun 20, 2021 9:52 PM | Report Abuse

Don't steal my story...

--------------------------------------------------
Huangbk72 Conspiracy theory

SD and KPMG are working together to drive down the company price. Later SD will announce taking this company private at RM0.30 per share.

Who benefits? haha

retailbroker99
75 posts

Posted by retailbroker99 > Jun 20, 2021 9:54 PM | Report Abuse

I think the price is already right. Oil and tech counter kot. Got hands in both business

BRAVOZULU
478 posts

Posted by BRAVOZULU > Jun 20, 2021 10:07 PM | Report Abuse

i think next week can jajan money laa hehehehe

Mabel
12545 posts

Posted by Mabel > Jun 20, 2021 10:16 PM | Report Abuse

All acquisition and investment are within 2.5x net EBITDA and the Board have frequent communication with lender to better finance on Serba business. Due to capital intensive nature, Serba recently had a private placement to address this with a portion will be used to clear debt as well. With Serba clear and big vision, debt and cash flow are within manageable threshold.

Serba has already exceeded its previous year-end order book target of RM15bn. Orderbook remains at RM17b+

Lastly but not least, let's be honest, who would expect them to win a contract from Petronas after buying the Teluk Ramunia yard. Another potential maintenance contract under the belt on a per call basis?

Summing up...This is what we have here...

1. Low PE. PE Ratio (3.7x) compared to the MY Energy Services industry average (16.8x).

2. Continuous Dividend yield every Quarter since 2017..

3. Potential capital gain once this KPMG thingy resolve...

4. Fantastic List of Contract with Diversified Business. EPCC continues to dominate total orderbook mix at 50%, with the remainder for O&M and ICT solutions at ~39% and 10% respectively.

5. 19 Consecutive Profits since 2016

Well, Mabel actually don't mind holding Serba Shares..

Serba is currently ranked P2 in Mabel's collection of Battleships and Super tankers. Mabel would love to see Serba overtake Mabel's FPSO Collection (Armada and Yinson) which is sitting so comfortably at P1...

Enough Said...

All the best to next week Guys..

Meow Meow Meow

mohda39kashalf
39 posts

Posted by mohda39kashalf > Jun 20, 2021 10:32 PM | Report Abuse

yg btoi .. yg suruh cut loss .. satu share pon xdak ..

ggcomliao
313 posts

Posted by ggcomliao > Jun 20, 2021 10:38 PM | Report Abuse

RETARDSN NO BUY STILL BARK

probability
13119 posts

Posted by probability > Jun 20, 2021 10:52 PM | Report Abuse

tomorrow collapse

probability
13119 posts

Posted by probability > Jun 20, 2021 10:53 PM | Report Abuse

second time will attempt to break 0.54 support

iHunter
366 posts

Posted by iHunter > Jun 20, 2021 11:08 PM | Report Abuse

Let's we have a simple thought process, shall we? If you are CEO of a company and being questioned by Auditor, will you response by getting another auditor to do the same job and restructure the board to buy time and making excuses or straight away response with evidence to the Auditor and immediately take action to the Auditor?

This is too simple case so much so KPMG is too confidence in their finding and published their investigation despite potential of legal action by SerbaDK if it's not true. Anybody from SerbaDK able to deny the accusations with fact that can be accepted by Auditors or legal?

So shareholders, are you waiting for the new Auditor to rephrase KPMG 's finding so that it does not sound too harsh although their finding are the same? Do you have exit plan like how big boy do? If you loss 50%, consider yourself as lucky.

By the way, I 'm not your enemy. I prefer to take money from the big boys instead of retailers. But during that process, casualties happen.

ATARAH
3999 posts

Posted by ATARAH > Jun 20, 2021 11:18 PM | Report Abuse

We wait Parlimen Reconvene and Sarawak local election . Then we see Serb , Kpower and SCIB how ? Then only we decide ..

Maybe tomorrow Serb move 0.03 cents every day till parlimen open.

Mabel
12545 posts

Posted by Mabel > Jun 20, 2021 11:24 PM | Report Abuse

When asked about what is his top investing secret,

Warren Buffett, the most successful investor ever said this :
"Be greedy when others are fearful and be fearful when others are greedy"

Yes, all these bad news are causing fear amongst the uninformed and emotional investors, but a smart investor will know how to take advantage. You want to buy when others are panic selling and wait until they realise the merits of what you bought and rush back to buy from you at a higher price.

Be a smart investor by carefully examine whether this problem is a long term or a short term temporary problem...You decide as no one is forcing anyone...

Good Meow...Mabel will sleep like a baby...

Meow

Surebet
22 posts

Posted by Surebet > Jun 20, 2021 11:54 PM | Report Abuse

Qr 500m profit go serba go

mf
24909 posts

Posted by mf > Jun 20, 2021 11:59 PM | Report Abuse

Ingkar SOP, kilang proses sarung tangan diarah tutup, kompaun RM25,000
FMT Reporters -June 20, 2021 11:05 PM

RJ87
3977 posts

Posted by RJ87 > Jun 21, 2021 12:27 AM | Report Abuse

Only if story of Pak Karim and Pak Arab is proven a myth. Until then, it's a 50-50. Still a period of time between 60sen to RM1.60. I don't mind buying at RM1 only if EY can verify any of the numbers below are real.

Else, the way down is whole lot faster than the way up. U know how market works.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mabel All acquisition and investment are within 2.5x net EBITDA and the Board have frequent communication with lender to better finance on Serba business. Due to capital intensive nature, Serba recently had a private placement to address this with a portion will be used to clear debt as well. With Serba clear and big vision, debt and cash flow are within manageable threshold.

Serba has already exceeded its previous year-end order book target of RM15bn. Orderbook remains at RM17b+

Lastly but not least, let's be honest, who would expect them to win a contract from Petronas after buying the Teluk Ramunia yard. Another potential maintenance contract under the belt on a per call basis?

Summing up...This is what we have here...

1. Low PE. PE Ratio (3.7x) compared to the MY Energy Services industry average (16.8x).

2. Continuous Dividend yield every Quarter since 2017..

3. Potential capital gain once this KPMG thingy resolve...

4. Fantastic List of Contract with Diversified Business. EPCC continues to dominate total orderbook mix at 50%, with the remainder for O&M and ICT solutions at ~39% and 10% respectively.

5. 19 Consecutive Profits since 2016

Well, Mabel actually don't mind holding Serba Shares..

Serba is currently ranked P2 in Mabel's collection of Battleships and Super tankers. Mabel would love to see Serba overtake Mabel's FPSO Collection (Armada and Yinson) which is sitting so comfortably at P1...

Enough Said...

All the best to next week Guys..

Meow Meow Meow
20/06/2021 10:16 PM

wongchin
314 posts

Posted by wongchin > Jun 21, 2021 12:36 AM | Report Abuse

Wow so many fortune teller here.. lets wait see who is right. Haha

RJ87
3977 posts

Posted by RJ87 > Jun 21, 2021 12:37 AM | Report Abuse

I never liked company that need to pay dividend with private placement and right issue. Especially, when they are reporting hundreds of million in profit, but never got the money to pay them from operation.

It makes no sense profitable business with such a bad cash flow. Something is not right.

I'm not exactly a naysayer here, I'm holding abit of C17 at 2sen. and WA 9sen. Volatile counter, better trade warrants. Better margin on each trade. If it goes limit up, C17 will hv give me 100% return.

Zackmeiser
170 posts

Posted by Zackmeiser > Jun 21, 2021 12:57 AM | Report Abuse

Still in volatile period. Will wait to buy more once its settling. If the order book’s legit, then issue would be the cash flow.

frycafeinc
4 posts

Posted by frycafeinc > Jun 21, 2021 1:09 AM | Report Abuse

IN a week, Serba Dinamik Holdings Bhd has lost more than RM3 billion, or half of its market value, resulting in many market watchers saying that the company’s stellar run has come to an end.

While company officials, especially managing director and CEO Datuk Mohd Abdul Karim Abdullah (pictured), have said time and again that there is nothing untoward at Serba Dinamik, auditors KPMG’s queries regarding more than RM4.54 billion worth of transactions at the company have unsettled investors. Since the disclosure of the red flags raised over these transactions, Serba Dinamik’s stock has plunged more than 52%, over the week to close at 76.5 sen last Friday.

Scylla
602 posts

Posted by Scylla > Jun 21, 2021 1:17 AM | Report Abuse

Can buy in now kwsp still inside.

Post Reply   Back  
Page < 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669
APPS
I3 Messenger
Individual or Group chat with anyone on I3investor
MQ Trader
View candlestick stock charts with Technical indicators
MQ Affiliate
Be rewarded by being an MQ Affiliate

572  344  555 

ActiveGainersLosers
Top 10 Active Counters
 NameLastChange 
 FINTEC 0.035+0.005 
 MMAG 0.185-0.005 
 VSOLAR 0.02+0.005 
 EURO 1.10-0.11 
 MTOUCHE 0.090.00 
 SERBADK 0.625-0.005 
 HHHCORP 0.190.00 
 MRDIY 3.900.00 
 FOCUS 0.04+0.005 
 EDARAN 1.17+0.265 

FEATURED POSTS

1. MQ Trader - Introduction to MQ Trader Affiliate Program MQ Trader Announcement!
PARTNERS & BROKERS