Highlights

Stock Price Target

 
Search
Recent Price Targets: [Sign In or Register (FREE) to view]
 
KLSE: GADANG       GADANG HOLDINGS BHD
Last Price Avg Target Price   Upside/Downside Price Call
0.89 1.21     +0.32 (35.96%)
* Average Target Price, Price Call and Upside/Downside are derived from Price Targets in the past 6 months.
** Price Targets are adjusted for Bonus Issue, Shares Split & Shares Consolidation (where applicable).
Date Open Price Target Price Upside/Downside Price Call Source News
No Price Target available for this stock.





  36 people like this.
 
smartinvest1 i call for strong sell, mark my word.
23/04/2019 11:31 AM
Chengheng Lee Good company every year got dividend
23/04/2019 11:35 AM
Sky88 Dwl up today from last few days after jv with gadang Means something great is going between them, hold tight tight
23/04/2019 11:44 AM
Sky88 Gadang warrant also slowly climbing up
23/04/2019 11:52 AM
Chenghenglee nice..upupup
23/04/2019 12:01 PM
nicholai1983 RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO BUY VELESTO
23/04/2019 12:02 PM
Ww1234wW Gadang fams hold tight tight, don't get swayed by those wishing to collect cheap
23/04/2019 12:03 PM
Ww1234wW Meet you at rm1
23/04/2019 12:03 PM
noobbie all the way to green green green green greennnn
23/04/2019 12:04 PM
Chenghenglee meet you at rm 1.20
23/04/2019 12:07 PM
sirapito meet you all at rm1. 20
23/04/2019 12:18 PM
23/04/2019 12:18 PM
shamazia when qr announce? Today?....if green gadang can break rm1 soon
23/04/2019 12:37 PM
Tbt95 Today close range 0.950-0.970
Only can break rm1
23/04/2019 1:07 PM
EST85 P/E 10 = RM 1.20 See u there!!
Thanks for those panic selling this morning. Adding some~~
23/04/2019 1:16 PM
WiseVictor To be honest, please beware of the sudden increase of recent construction stocks. Try not to be too greedy and sell off if you think you earn enough. Wish everyone earn enough for a wealthy Raya =)
23/04/2019 1:49 PM
bzeew Gadang casts eye on ECRL jobs.
23/04/2019 1:51 PM
bzeew Just more than a week ago, Gadang bagged a contract worth RM38.52 million to build a tiered bridge connecting the northern and southern sites of Tun Razak Exchange Development (TRX) from TRX City Sdn Bhd.
23/04/2019 1:56 PM
bzeew Gadang is not new to infrastructure building. The company has had rather good track record over the years. Analysts said with its experience in rail works, the company tend to stand a chance to get a slice of the action from ECRL.
23/04/2019 1:58 PM
bzeew DWL, formerly known as Spring Gallery Bhd, announced that its wholly-owned property development unit Million Rich Development Sdn Bhd had entered into a pre-bid consortium agreement with Gadang’s unit, Gadang Engineering (M) Sdn Bhd.

Gadang Engineering will have a 70% stake in the consortium, with Million Rich having the remaining 30%.

Sources said the consortium stands a good chance of getting a slice of the pie of the ECRL project.
23/04/2019 2:00 PM
885988241745361 what is the reason that dwl didnt go down in the first place? unlike the rest, still scratching my head. if say fundamental, gadang also got fundamental what, stil trend down this morning
23/04/2019 2:02 PM
WiseVictor It is a normal sign. When the stock shoot up so suddenly like this, market will readjust back to its value as time passed. Wish good luck to those who take stock market as a goreng-goreng place lol...
23/04/2019 2:08 PM
Sky88 Because of panic sellers, but still able to climb it way back
23/04/2019 2:20 PM
SK1200 Ayoooo..sudah msuk trappp..wuaa..
23/04/2019 2:54 PM
kglim What’s the prediction for QR ?
23/04/2019 3:01 PM
GemSeekers TP 1.5
23/04/2019 3:06 PM
dlau8899 Gadang should follow dwl up to 1.20
23/04/2019 3:16 PM
Sky88 Its must contra player take profit, be patient
23/04/2019 3:17 PM
iyin666 QR out on 25 April? Qtr profit not good ?
23/04/2019 3:29 PM
GemSeekers Gadang Engineering will have a 70% stake in the consortium, with Million Rich having the remaining 30%.

Sources said the consortium stands a good chance of getting a slice of the pie of the ECRL project.

“The consortium is close to getting the infrastructure works (contract) for the ECRL project valued at about RM5 billion,” one source told The Edge Financial Daily, adding that an announcement is likely to be made as early as this week.


this is the story later will become fact , coming QR not important anymore .
23/04/2019 3:36 PM
KFR847 sk1200 what trap u are talking about?
23/04/2019 3:42 PM
Ww1234wW Qr should be fine, rupiah has been strengthening since November
23/04/2019 3:43 PM
Sky88 Might be fly after 4 pm after contra player take profit, or maybe tomorrow morning
23/04/2019 3:58 PM
GemSeekers last 15 minutes , let watch can break 1
23/04/2019 4:28 PM
nestor i hope so ? hahaa
23/04/2019 4:29 PM
signalmw Currently market unusual. Beware
23/04/2019 4:34 PM
OPMS not so fast laa..
23/04/2019 4:36 PM
Lof92 hope this counter will rebound tmrw
23/04/2019 4:57 PM
PeirYun Sing their quarter report probably will look pretty solid, high hopes on that in coming days
23/04/2019 5:12 PM
PanjiAlam55 The Edge give negatives on Gadang:

KUALA LUMPUR (April 23): theedgemarkets.com highlighted nine stocks with momentum at Bursa Malaysia's noon market close today. Two stock displayed positive momentum while seven stocks showed negative momentum.

The stock with positive momentum was:

Ekovest Bhd – down 8.5 sen to 88.5 sen

Iskandar Waterfront City Bhd – down 9 sen to RM1.23

The stock with negative momentum was:

Daibochi Bhd – up 22 sen to RM2.27

Gadang Holdings Bhd – down 3.5 sen to 91 sen
23/04/2019 5:13 PM
PeirYun Sing PanjiAlam you serious? lol
It is a summary of momentum as in more people are selling than buying, that has nothing to do with being a positive review / negative review.
23/04/2019 5:15 PM
Calvinharris So funny, This people.
23/04/2019 5:17 PM
kglim Wah... DWL go Up at 1H then 2H drop.... apasal ?
23/04/2019 6:52 PM
dlau8899 Gadang will continue up due they will tender ecrl project, buy before new , sell after new .
23/04/2019 7:31 PM
slts all can tender, but can get or not
tender will not push prices up but
speculating of getting it will n its months
months away
23/04/2019 9:08 PM
makesomemoneyonly how many big players in railway? haha
23/04/2019 9:47 PM
JustHuatAh When was the QR revealed ?
Was it fine ?
23/04/2019 11:19 PM
Tbt95 Tomorrow will up back little bit
Not more
Range 0.910-0.930
23/04/2019 11:54 PM
gasing QR out will be limit up

Posted by JustHuatAh > Apr 23, 2019 11:19 PM | Report Abuse

When was the QR revealed ?
Was it fine ?
24/04/2019 12:27 AM
Sky88 With dwl new director influence and gadang in rail and construction experience, high possible they will get it
24/04/2019 12:27 AM


414  309  538  655 

ActiveGainersLosers
Top 10 Active Counters
 NameLastChange 
 EKOVEST 0.87-0.10 
 IWCITY 1.18-0.14 
 IRIS 0.185+0.015 
 EKOVEST-WB 0.37-0.11 
 BARAKAH 0.095+0.005 
 IMPIANA 0.055-0.01 
 SAPNRG 0.33+0.005 
 MTRONIC-WA 0.03+0.025 
 VELESTO 0.315+0.01 
 ARMADA 0.20-0.005 
Partners & Brokers