Highlights
KLSE: GKENT (3204)       GEORGE KENT MALAYSIA BHD MAIN : Construction
Last Price Today's Change   Day's Range   Trading Volume
1.03   +0.01 (0.98%)  1.02 - 1.03  795,500
Analyze this stock with MQ Trader system

Overview

Market Cap: 580 Million
NOSH: 563 Million
Avg Volume (4 weeks):1,245,073
4 Weeks Range:1.01 - 1.07
4 Weeks Price Volatility (%):
33.33%
52 Weeks Range:0.755 - 1.38
52 Weeks Price Volatility (%):
44.00%
Average Price Target: 1.18
Price Target Upside/Downside: +0.15
Stamp duty exempted for year 2019

Financial Highlight

Latest Quarter | Ann. Date 31-Jul-2019 [#2]  |  24-Sep-2019
Next QR | Est. Ann. Date: 31-Oct-2019  |  19-Dec-2019
T4Q P/E | EY: 9.16  |  10.92%
T4Q DY | Payout %: 6.19%  |  56.74%
T4Q NAPS | P/NAPS: 0.8726  |  1.18
T4Q NP Margin | ROE: 15.90%  |  12.89%

Headlines

Date Subject
30-Oct-2019 GEORGE KENT MSIA - Time Needed
24-Oct-2019 George Kent - Time Needed
15-Oct-2019 Gkent - 一家从水表业务变成建筑业务的公司!
14-Oct-2019 Budget 2020 - Engineering Inclusive Growth
09-Oct-2019 M+ Online Technical Focus - 9 Oct 2019
09-Oct-2019 Daily Market Update - 9 Oct 2019 (GKENT, GBGAQRS)
04-Oct-2019 Construction - A Waiting Game
29-Sep-2019 [转贴] GKent | 两大利好加持水表业务 - 阿亦
27-Sep-2019 George Kent (M) Bhd - Focus On Metering Expansion
26-Sep-2019 [转贴] [GEORGE KENT MALAYSIA BHD:水表部门的业绩反映出较低的出口销售和利润率] - James的股票投资James Share Investing
26-Sep-2019 George Kent Malaysia - Smart Metering, The Way Forward
26-Sep-2019 【视频】乔治肯特 加码水表业务
25-Sep-2019 Mplus Market Pulse - 25 Sep 2019
25-Sep-2019 George Kent (M) Bhd - Results Broadly In-line
25-Sep-2019 George Kent (Malaysia) - Performance Dragged by LRT3
25-Sep-2019 George Kent Malaysia - A Better Second Half Awaits
24-Sep-2019 GKENT 的故事~
31-Aug-2019 [转贴] GKENT年度股东大会(Part 2) - 股你唔到
31-Aug-2019 [转贴] GKENT年度股东大会(Part 1) - 股你唔到
19-Aug-2019 Arbitration not expected to impact LRT3 progress

Business Background

George Kent is an engineering company involved in manufacturing, trading, and investment, development of services development of water infrastructure projects and provision of construction services. Its core businesses are in the water and construction industries. The company exports its products to Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Indonesia, Philippines, Papua New Guinea, Australia, Hong Kong, Sri Lanka, Kenya, South Africa, South America and the United Kingdom.
Trade this stock and win a FREE I3investor T-shirt after 5 trades. Find out more.

  16 people like this.
 
prince4 投资建筑和地产有关很多板块股会很多人会很累很累因为很多外资和本地基金会卖空这些板块股资金会流出,你们投资没有跟林财神所以你们不会赚到钱的。

林财政部长budget排糖果宣布216亿NFCP大项目连全部马来西亚人都知到了...大家会一起来投资NFCP 2019-2013年的股NETX,GPACKET,OPCOM,OCK,REDTONE大家也想跟着一起吃糖果会甜蜜4年啦.. .
14/10/2019 5:14 PM
SHQuah https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/MingK/230130.jsp

公司资产负债表是健康的,由于2019年重新谈判,LRT3没有任何贡献,因此公司因为空转运营成本而遭受小额损失。此外,LRT2刚刚结束,这就是公司收入和利润减少的原因。公司未来正在寻求增加水表部门的销售额,并逐步增加以覆盖公司70%的利润。由于供应商提供的组件无法满足我们的需求,我们在过去2至3年内一直面临生产问题。有时为了赶上期限我们选择空运我们的组件而不是海运,这导致成本增加。
然而,与工程部门相比,水表部门将提供更大的利润,这就是为什么在签署协议和获得新技术的同时我们将生产能力从60%至70%提升到80%至90%。TAN SRI DATO’ Chairman还说了一句:“做生意如果不能做到第一名或第二名,宁可不做。我们现在这个行业无疑是排名第一的!”
15/10/2019 3:03 PM
SHQuah The company's balance sheet is healthy. Due to renegotiations in 2019, LRT3 did not contribute anything, so the company suffered a small loss due to idle operating costs. In addition, LRT2 has just ended, which is why the company's revenue and profits have decreased. The company is looking to increase sales in the water meter sector in the future and gradually increase it to cover 70% of the company's profits. Since the components supplied by our suppliers are unable to meet our needs, we have been facing production problems for the past 2 to 3 years. Sometimes in order to catch up with the deadline we choose to air our components instead of shipping, which leads to increased costs.
However, compared to the engineering sector, the water meter division will provide greater profits, which is why we have increased production capacity from 60% to 70% to 80% to 90% while signing agreements and acquiring new technologies. TAN SRI DATO’ Chairman also said: "If you can't do the first or second place in business, you would rather not do it. We are definitely ranked first in this industry!"
15/10/2019 3:04 PM
geraldt9 Najib's crony ...lingering and no longer in the high lucrative or profile jobs any longer ...
16/10/2019 12:47 PM
Grace Loh omg
16/10/2019 4:00 PM
gorengking69 Operator trying so hard to support this counter. But still no buying power from retailers. Now operator is dumping
16/10/2019 4:07 PM
ChickyWaWa LOL every time SBB share price sure drop
16/10/2019 6:39 PM
SHQuah Trust me, next year when LTR3 revenue factor in, profit is going to be higher and share price should continue going up. So should buy now and hold until next year.
18/10/2019 9:31 AM
SHQuah Waiting for Dividend money to buy more.
I think Gkent bosses also will using their Dividend to accumulate more in open market.
22/10/2019 9:58 AM
Cockroach Paul Lee Dividends income 31Oct ... haha buy more
22/10/2019 11:57 PM
Choivo Capital So, its basically paying 13 EV/EBIT for a water meter business. Assuming the construction goes nowhere.

I wonder what is so good with their construction division.
23/10/2019 8:38 PM
mk00001 Maintain outperform with an unchanged target price (TP) of RM1.15: Recently, we came back from George Kent (Malaysia) Bhd’s briefing feeling reassured with our call and its prospects as management’s focus and outlook remain intact with no changes to financial year 2020 (FY20) to estimated FY21 (FY21E) earnings.
24/10/2019 3:35 PM
pamaladu price movement could just remain around +/-10% from 1.10 unless there is some good news announcement. possibly need to wait patiently until June 2020 qtr announcement (1FY21) to see some significant revenue increase. meanwhile, just collect dividend.
24/10/2019 8:08 PM
cakapbanyak i am newbie, any hope for this counter?
26/10/2019 11:57 AM
Superhero9188 no hope for short term
29/10/2019 11:08 AM
SHQuah Good cash rich company with good dividend %. Short term stable. Long term very good. Need to wait for 6 months to 1 year.
29/10/2019 12:26 PM
cakapbanyak wow.. 是一位老手
29/10/2019 1:07 PM
RainT Why the share price still cannot up...
30/10/2019 5:58 PM
KassimBaba7 No reason to go up - but now is time to ready ammo
30/10/2019 9:22 PM
princesam Golf friend
31/10/2019 8:01 AM
SC thanks for div
31/10/2019 10:32 AM
Cockroach Paul Lee Buy buy buy...1st target 1m unit smart meter for houses
Long term accumulating
31/10/2019 10:57 AM
amzarb44 RTS continues.....
31/10/2019 10:31 PM
Brown Do Gkent involve RTS project?
01/11/2019 12:53 AM
RainT today up

can sustain? 1 day show ?
01/11/2019 11:22 AM
Cockroach Paul Lee buy for long term la... wait for limit up.....
One day my dream will come true haha
01/11/2019 12:30 PM
SHQuah My Dividend in already.
01/11/2019 12:41 PM
gorengking69 @RainT usually 1 day show. Some rumours coming about projects then up. Then rumours gone going back down
01/11/2019 3:13 PM
RainT @gorengking69

what rumuor this time pulak??

Now GKENT is water meter biz

dont still dream of construction job
01/11/2019 3:22 PM
pendekar is this stock worth investing in?
02/11/2019 11:39 AM
gorengking69 @RainT Honestly i dont know. But looking at ekovest, iwcity and mrcb it seems like Bandar Malaysia related
02/11/2019 4:58 PM
RainT But BM is GKENT not involve also
04/11/2019 10:50 AM
SHQuah BM need a lot of new water meters.
05/11/2019 9:11 AM
Cockroach Paul Lee Singapore RTS change to LRT-MY ... who will be the main contractor for RTS.
Will gKent get something? Be patient, wait for the news.
05/11/2019 4:10 PM
mon3y Up 1 sen, down 2 sen ,hahahaha
05/11/2019 5:09 PM
gorengking69 1 day show only
05/11/2019 5:11 PM
Cockroach Paul Lee No news , wait quarter report declare dividends... usually end of December
06/11/2019 2:01 PM
Penang123 like that, susah lar this GKENT !
06/11/2019 7:35 PM
SHQuah Expected to get Second interim dividend in December.
07/11/2019 10:26 AM
Penang123 sure or not ?
07/11/2019 5:30 PM
SHQuah Ex date in December but pay in early January.
07/11/2019 7:31 PM
Cockroach Paul Lee GKENT gogogo
Genting gogogo
GG ......
11/11/2019 1:08 AM
beyond2288 1.60sen
11/11/2019 1:17 PM
SHQuah Weak 2019 earnings growth paves the way for a strong 2020 earnings picture, boosting stocks.
12/11/2019 7:09 AM
Eggtart_king Sleeping stock soon..
12/11/2019 5:11 PM
maoyap why is everyone selling this A+ counter
15/11/2019 3:44 PM
runroadtokl ppl dont want to goreng, so ppl sell and go other sector
15/11/2019 4:08 PM
Vincent Tan fd counter ,whole world market too bad .
15/11/2019 7:20 PM
SHQuah Better than Fixed Deposit.
16/11/2019 7:41 AM
SHQuah Buying at current price. 90% chances could make profit. 10% lose due to unforeseen issue.
16/11/2019 5:02 PM


 

429  281  549  742 

ActiveGainersLosers
Top 10 Active Counters
 NameLastChange 
 SAPNRG 0.30+0.01 
 ARMADA 0.525+0.035 
 DGB 0.15-0.015 
 PWORTH 0.04-0.005 
 MLAB 0.065+0.02 
 HSI-H8F 0.420.00 
 HSI-C7K 0.315-0.02 
 VELESTO 0.380.00 
 ISTONE 0.21-0.015 
 FPGROUP 0.54+0.045 
Partners & Brokers