CEO Morning Brief

Kerjaya Prospek Consortium Bags RM1.45b Factory Job From Texas Instruments

Publish date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022, 08:49 AM
0 10,304
TheEdge CEO Morning Brief
Kerjaya Prospek consortium bags RM1.45b factory job from Texas Instruments

KUALA LUMPUR (Oct 26): Kerjaya Prospek Group Bhd said a consortium comprising its unit and Samsung C&T Corp has bagged a contract from Texas Instruments Electronics Malaysia Sdn Bhd to build a factory in Melaka for RM1.45 billion.

In a filing with Bursa Malaysia on Wednesday (Oct 26), Kerjaya Prospek said the joint venture (JV) between its unit Kerjaya Prospek (M) Sdn Bhd (KPM) and Samsung C&T (KL) Sdn Bhd had received a letter of award to build and complete TIEM2 bump/probe/AT factory construction at Taman Perindustrian Batu Berendam, Free Trade Zone, Melaka.

Samsung C&T has a 70% stake in the JV, while KPM holds the remaining 30%.

Kerjaya Prospek said the project will commence on Nov 21, and be completed within 28 months.

It said the contract is expected to provide an additional stream of revenue for the group over the next two to three years.

At the midday break on Wednesday, Kerjaya Prospek was unchanged at RM1.19, with 10,000 shares traded.

Source: TheEdge - 27 Oct 2022

Related Stocks
Market Buzz
Be the first to like this. Showing 0 of 0 comments

Post a Comment