B.A. (Hons) from University of Lancaster, United Kingdom
1. Working with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for over 33 years and served in various overseas postings.
2. Second Secretary at the Embassy of Malaysia in Manila, Philippines, 1973-1976.
3. First Secretary at the Embassy of Malaysia, Kuwait, 1977-1979.
4. Minister Counselor Deputy Permanent Representative, Malaysian Permanent Mission to the United Nations, New York from 1984-1988.
5. Deputy Chief of Mission, Embassy of Malaysia, Beijing, Peoples Republic of China from March 1988 to December 1989.
6. Minister, Deputy Chief of Mission, Embassy of Malaysia, Tokyo, Japan on October 1990.
7. High Commissioner of Malaysia to Sri Lanka from July 1992 to December 1996.
8. High Commissioner of Malaysia to South Africa from January 1997 to February 1999 .
9. Ambassador of Malaysia to the Federal Republic of Germany concurrently accredited to Switzerland and Greece from 1999 to 2003.
This book is the result of the author's many years of experience and observation throughout his 26 years in the stockbroking industry. It was written for general public to learn to invest based on facts and not on fantasies or hearsay....