2022-01-14 16:51 | Report Abuse
Bought this stock today.
2021-11-25 11:09 | Report Abuse
Just wonder, if this new is true, why 2 directors acquired shares yesterday?
2021-10-29 11:57 | Report Abuse
Surge Sister company KPower annual report out today, can SCIB follow today or over weekend?
29/10/2021 10:17 AM
KPower got pretty Kok Pauline on board so shldn't into big trouble.
2021-10-28 14:48 | Report Abuse
This special distribution will be independent of its dividend policy and its Board of Directors upon closing of the financial year will determine the subsequent final dividend payable for FY 2021.
2021-10-21 17:33 | Report Abuse
1 to 1 bonus issue coming!
2021-08-17 08:53 | Report Abuse
Top up at 72.5 sen.
2021-07-08 16:03 | Report Abuse
Top up at 2.69.
2021-07-08 14:31 | Report Abuse
Received dividend today. Thanks Matrix!
2021-06-25 10:42 | Report Abuse
Agree. This is my first time that particular stock dividend yield >10%, much better than FD rate & inflation.
2021-06-25 09:08 | Report Abuse
Special dividend 5 sen but today's price seems don't move.
Many people still ask why PAT and EPS are so low.
Maybe if people prefers high profit & EPS but low cash flows, they should go to collect Serbadk at this moment.
2021-06-17 10:26 | Report Abuse
BP Plastics Holding Bhd (Fundamental BUY with TP 2.28)
• We are sanguine on the prospect of BP Plastics Holding Bhd (BPPLAS) as a prominent Polyethylene (PE) film player and see demand to pick up from the resumption of global and regional trade activities from 2H2021 amid on-going capacity expansion.
• The stretch film maker is currently trading at undemanding valuation of FY22 PER 8x further supported by projected attractive dividend yield of 5.8%. Solid balance sheet with zero borrowings. BUY with target price of RM2.28 based on 11.5x FY22 PER as per the 5-year average valuation.
• BBPLAS is now one of the largest PE film makers in Asia, supplying cast stretch film and industrial packaging films and bags to over 54 countries. About 76% of the sales are export driven supplying to countries across Asia, Middle East, Europe and North American region. We expect the order for stretch films and industrial bags to pick up due to anticipated global trade recovery in 2H2021 of which the company is currently experiencing especially from Japan.
• BPPLAS has a combined production capacity of 8,500 MT/month and to deploy new 9th cast stretch film machine (to be commissioned by end FY21) from most of the capex spending of RM35.6m. 75% of the sales are derived from stretch films and 25% are from blown PE films. Presently, approximately 40% of the stretch film are premium products (thin gauge film), commanding 20% - 30% higher selling price than the conventional films.
• We expect the proportion of premium film to conventional film to increase with the new cast stretch film line in place. For blown film division, due to highly customized specification to fit for different industrial purposes, it garners higher margin though volume is lower when compared to stretch film.
• The plastics packaging industry in Malaysia has over the years undergone consolidation. In effect, the elimination of competition has enabled BPPLAS and other industry player like TGUAN to gain access to new clients where previously was not possible, which is an added advantage.
• BPPLAS average dividend payout ratio is attractive at 58.3% over the past 5 years, translating to a projected yield of 5.8%. Its zero borrowings and cash position of RM76.1m would comfortably fund future CAPEX requirements.
• All in, we forecast EPS growth of 13% for FY21 and 11% for FY22 respectively. BPPLAS is an attractive value proposition given its undemanding valuation and decent dividend yield.
BP Plastics Holding Bhd
2021-03-02 15:04 | Report Abuse
Eurus1973 Dow Jones collapsed... LCTitan 1.80 soon
27/02/2021 11:53 AM
Where is it?
2021-03-02 10:45 | Report Abuse
Average down at 58.5 sen.
2021-02-24 08:11 | Report Abuse
Bought at 2.16.
2021-01-22 11:39 | Report Abuse
Top up at 1.58.
2021-01-04 11:15 | Report Abuse
Top up at 73 sen.
2020-12-29 09:16 | Report Abuse
2020-12-17 14:42 | Report Abuse
RainT pls runaway this counter.
What EWINT boss said is one year ago which yet to happen covid-19 pandemic.
2020-12-16 09:04 | Report Abuse
I also wondering when can receive my free warrant?
2020-12-15 15:03 | Report Abuse
Top up at 70 sen.
2020-12-15 08:05 | Report Abuse
Profit guarantee is total RM60 mil PAT for 3 financial years, average RM20 mil PAT x 55% = RM11 mil. Based on purchase consideration of RM121 mil, PE ratio is 11, consider quite fair benchmark.
Check official website, Lexis Chemicals have 2,600mt/month or 31,200mt per annum capacity, more than Transfer Master S/B of 24,000mt per year but lower than LPI of 40,000mt per year. But of course there's different products range and market/customers.
2020-12-11 19:42 | Report Abuse
Both revenue & profit record new high. The best is yet to come!
2020-12-11 09:44 | Report Abuse
Subscribed right issues today. So I will get the shares into my account these few days?
2020-11-25 08:12 | Report Abuse
Q3 PBT is better than Q2 actually, but tax expense is extremely high (mainly arising from overseas subsidiaries) hence drag down the net profits. Cranes segment performance dip but total outstanding order books on hand still have RM511mil.
2020-11-17 08:09 | Report Abuse
This is amazing result. If 1Q20 excluding the FV gain on deemed disposal of JV ~ RM28.5mil, the net profit will be adjusted to RM140.6mil, slightly lower than latest profit despite the lower revenue.
And profit margin is at high side eg. above 40% which is highest in recent years.
That show how well they did in cost management, and the high profit margin on midstream business as now they're focus more on storage & terminals at this low crude oil pricing environment.
2020-11-16 17:58 | Report Abuse
Revenue and profit break new high. Div of 5 sen!
Very commanding quarter!!
2020-11-09 11:29 | Report Abuse
Top up @ 0.375
2020-11-09 11:06 | Report Abuse
Pare down @ 0.655 to lock some profit 1st.
2020-10-30 16:51 | Report Abuse
Very good results, and 4th quarter going to double up the capacity.
PP non-woven demand also already fill up until Dec 2020.
2020-10-30 16:40 | Report Abuse
Top up @ 1.52.
2020-10-30 16:39 | Report Abuse
Grab at 0.495.
2020-10-29 14:48 | Report Abuse
Worth to watch this video for 20 minutes
2020-10-27 13:37 | Report Abuse
EPS = 1.59 x 4 = annualised 6.36. Based on current price @ 0.895, PER is 14 only.
2020-10-26 16:34 | Report Abuse
I can confirm. I attend the AGM physically that day.
anyone who could confirm that management mentioned 4months backlogs in the AGM?
2020-10-26 16:06 | Report Abuse
Average down @ 0.78.
2020-10-21 09:48 | Report Abuse
Hmm.. Market response is so fast.
2020-09-28 09:54 | Report Abuse
Top up at 1.06.
2020-09-18 08:20 | Report Abuse
Positive progress, some projects are delayed but not cancelled.
Earnings visibility still there.
But the professional analysts call "sell".
2020-09-14 13:24 | Report Abuse
10 sen special dividend! Huat ah!!!
2020-09-07 09:53 | Report Abuse
Bought back at 0.845 sen.
2020-09-02 14:08 | Report Abuse
@ ForceBWithU Understand where you come from. My guess is Ocncash producing spunbond non-woven while TS is producing meltdown non-woven, which contributes higher profit margin. That's why Ocncash emphasizes that new expansion is able to produce 3-ply materials for 3-ply masks.
2020-09-02 09:38 | Report Abuse
The worst QR is over. May to Jul result should be great if refer to peer performance. And hopefully final dividend will be declared as well.
2020-09-02 09:33 | Report Abuse
Will hit 52-week new high today.
2020-09-02 08:00 | Report Abuse
Oceancash to double their production capacity, that's mean this segment still profitable and good prospect?
2020-08-29 13:21 | Report Abuse
New website design~
2020-08-25 17:00 | Report Abuse
Thanks so much PlayStation!
2020-08-25 13:07 | Report Abuse
Hi PlayStation, where can find the source that the importation banned on particleboard etc?
Stock: [LIIHEN]: LII HEN INDUSTRIES BHD
2022-01-27 17:53 | Report Abuse
On behalf of the Board of Directors of Lii Hen Industries Bhd. ("LHIB" or the "Company"), Alliance Investment Bank Berhad wishes to announce that the Company proposes to undertake a bonus issue of 359,999,976 Bonus Shares on the basis of two (2) Bonus Shares for every one (1) existing LHIB Share held on the Entitlement Date.
Further details of the Proposed Bonus Issue are set out in the attachment enclosed.
This announcement is dated 27 January 2022.