second batch will be 0.70, 0.6x or come back 0.80. third batch will wait for uptrend forming first. glove sector still at bottom accumulating. 去年2018年尾 我估算大概要1年半才能從一個高峰掉下來會去高峰 再創新高 所以2020下半年可以趁機大量買入搭上飛車
Current government contract accounted for 20% of the group's turnover, and the remaining 80% came from the platform's commercial income.
He revealed that MYEG's entry into the E-government platform market in Indonesia, the Philippines and Bangladesh has begun to show results, and the market's earnings are expected to fill the gap in the termination of the Malaysian government contract. He said that in addition to the E government platform, the company also entered the blockchain economy for future growth.
result as what is expected la according to the contract on hand. So it will continue to sideway. Banker cost also below 0.30sen. Only more new contract news can push up the price. Amanah still hold 39% of velesto
Prospects The operating environment of the Group still remain challenging and competitive. However, with the new management and shareholders on board, the Group will focus on deploying new strategies and develop new products to maintain and enhance our existing offering for our current market and to proceed with its future plans so as to strive to improve performance in coming years.
Types of corporate proposal : Conversion of Preference Shares Details of corporate proposal : Conversion of Islamic Redeemable Convertible Preference Shares (RCPS-I) into Ordinary Shares of the Company (Conversion of shares) No. of shares issued under this corporate proposal : 216,577,089 Issue price per share ($$) : 0.3000
Press down 0.30 100% retracement?? cham lo Good news is can buy at low price again Yeah!!