3 people like this.

12 comment(s). Last comment by YJInvest 2018-04-02 10:11

Jeffbkt

130 posts

Posted by Jeffbkt > 2018-03-27 10:27 | Report Abuse

If you compare Q3 and Q4, it is quite obvious that Q4 manufacturer expenses and admin expenses in Q4 are 20M and 10M more respectively if compare to Q3. if you attend the AGM, you should ask this question why cause such a volatility and how the management is going to reduce such volatility. I think you should avoid question 3 as I dont think any listed company can answer your question on the price volatility and the IV of the company share.

Sslee

4,565 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-03-27 22:45 | Report Abuse

Dear Jeffbkt
Sorry for the late reply, I just come back from colleague birthday dinner.
Refer Q4 2017 financial report: http://hengyuanrefining.listedcompany.com/newsroom/HRC_Q4_2017.pdf
Higher operating expenditure in the current quarter was attributed to increased maintenance activities and spend on basic engineering design packages relating to regulatory-driven projects. (Page 17/18)
As of higher Admin expenses most likely due to addition yearend bonus pay to the staffs for making record breaking profit for Year 2017.
I had asked INSAS BOD of intrinsic value of INSAS during AGM and suggest a value of RM3 for INSAS. Dato’ Sri Thong agreed with the figure but cannot tell me why market undervalue INSAS share price. I had learned my lessons and this time, I will email my questions to the board and ask them to prepare in black and white answers with facts and figures.
No question is off limit at the AGM. BOD should treat minority shareholders as if we are fund managers interest to invest in this company.

Thank you

YJInvest

106 posts

Posted by YJInvest > 2018-03-28 12:17 | Report Abuse

Hello Mr Lee, my family and I have sent our notices to HRC but have not received any confirmation from them despite sending a follow-up e-mail and calling them this morning. What do you suggest I do to ensure that HRC does not wriggle themselves out by saying they did not receive our notices? Thanks.

YJInvest

106 posts

Posted by YJInvest > 2018-03-28 12:19 | Report Abuse

An additional note. My friend who is also a shareholder received an auto reply from Surya Suharman's e-mail address stating that he is away on leave till Monday 5/6. Who else at HRC can be contacted to ensure that our requisitions have indeed been received? Thank you.

Sslee

4,565 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-03-28 19:34 | Report Abuse

Dear YJInvest,
Thank you very much for your support. I manage to make a call to Mr. Surya and he explained, so far Corporate Affairs Department had received about 30 emails and he had printed out the Notice of Requisition form from each email. Once he had collected not less than 50 voting members he will send the file to Company Secretary to do verification with share register on the ownership of the share. If the share ownership and number of voting members are confirmed by company secretary, the Corporate Affair Department will send an acknowledge notice to all the senders saying that the legal requirement of not less than 50 voting members where the average paid-up sum for each member exceeds RM500 per member had been fulfilled therefore the: REQUISITION TO MOVE AND VOTE ON RESOLUTIONS REQUIRING SPECIAL NOTICE UNDER SECTION 322 OF THE COMPANIES ACT 2016 AT THE 59TH HENGYUAN AGM, is legally valid and binding. The proposed resolutions will be put to vote during the upcoming HENGYUAN 59th AGM.
To those HENGYUAN Shareholders that had yet to send in their Notice of Requisition, please spare some of your time during the coming weekend to prepare and send in your Notice of Requisition. Together we will and shall make history as the first group of minority shareholders to move and vote on our proposed Resolutions in the AGM. Our names will be forever recorded in BURSA Malaysia History for achieving such feat.
Thank you.

YJInvest

106 posts

Posted by YJInvest > 2018-03-28 20:52 | Report Abuse

Thank you Mr Lee. I am sure that our fellow minority shareholders will meet the call and send in their respective notices. My family and I thank you for being pivotal in spearheading this move to look after the interests of all shareholders, especially the minority ones. We will continue to monitor your blog for updates. Thank you again.

CharlesT

14,537 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2018-03-28 20:57 | Report Abuse

All shareholders better support this exercise io crying father crying mother or dreaming for skyhigh tp....

Ekkram

763 posts

Posted by Ekkram > 2018-03-28 20:59 | Report Abuse

Copy paste and email to HRCPD-Corporate-Affairs@hrc.com.my only? Easy.

Sslee

4,565 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-03-30 11:36 | Report Abuse

Repost from my Hengyuan comment.
Dear paktua73, joekit, depeche and Henyuan shareholders,
Thank you for sharing your inspiration poems. Sharing is caring. Hard times will always reveal true friends. When tough times come, you know who your true friends really are. Who run and who are always there for you, console you and help you to rebuild.

I received a WhatsApp update from Mr. Surya (Hengyuan Corporate Affairs department) this morning “As at yesterday, we have now breached 40 notices” My profound thanks to you for your support you gave to me.
To Hengyuan shareholders that yet to send in their Notice of Requisition, please spare some of your time during the coming weekend to prepare and send in your Notice of Requisition. (You need to just hold 1 lot to qualify as voting members)
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/151687.jsp
Together let us make history as the first group of minority shareholders to move and vote on our proposed Resolutions in the AGM. Our names will be forever recorded in BURSA Malaysia History for achieving such feat

To our Christian Brothers and Sisters,
God loved his human children so much that he sent his only begotten son to suffer, to be crucified & take on all the sins on the world and save humanity. Let’s us in this Good Friday and everyday to serve, and to show compassion, empathy and love for our fellow human beings. Have a blessed day!

Thank you.

kaliaoki

674 posts

Posted by kaliaoki > 2018-03-30 11:38 | Report Abuse

same vote as ekovest and Iw city ?

Sslee

4,565 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-03-30 13:21 | Report Abuse

Repost from Hengyuan comment.
Dear Hengyuan shareholders,
Received another WhatsApp message from Mr. Surya; “Hi Mr. Lee Correction total as to date is only 29. Few of the same people sending in several times which we have corrected. Thanks.”
Week 1 we have 29 notices not a very bad result. Let see what we will get in week 2?
The Notices of Requisition is not about whether the resolutions will be voted for or against by Major shareholder. It is everything about exercise our collective minority shareholders right and change the current culture/mindset where major shareholder with the control of the board can do whatever he like and not answerable to the shareholders. I had drafted a guide questions and once the 2017 audited financial report is available. I will prepare the Questions in its complete form and will send a soft copy to the BOD for them to prepare their answers. I believe no question is off limit at the AGM. BOD should treat minority shareholders as if we are big fund managers interest to invest in this company.
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/151963.jsp
As a fallback plan if Board is really unable to give addition dividend due to the need of reserving earning for the immediate Capex. I will hard pressed them to make a commitment of better dividend in the future and meanwhile reward us the minority shareholders immediately with share split, bonus share, and free warrant?
I really need not less than 50 shareholders to send in their Notice of Requisition to put the resolutions to vote and make history so that the major shareholder can no longer treat us the minority shareholders lightly.

Thank you.

YJInvest

106 posts

Posted by YJInvest > 2018-04-02 10:11 | Report Abuse

Good morning Mr Lee and Other HRC Shareholders, I just received a confirmation from HY's Corporate Affairs Dept on receipt of my notice. I assume that the minimum 50 notices have been received and hence the reason why HRC is now confirming accordingly. Mr Lee, would you mind reconfirming the same with Mr Surya at HRC. Thank you.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz