6 people like this.

156 comment(s). Last comment by stockraider 2018-08-25 10:46

Alex™

12,581 posts

Posted by Alex™ > 2018-08-21 18:22 | Report Abuse

Yalo why ah? Retailer kesian lo... Dumb money is needed so smart money can cash out ~

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-21 18:32 | Report Abuse

Raider says below are pondan advice loh;

What should you do in the stock market?

You can see most retail investors don’t do well speculating in the stock market, forget about relying on luck to get-rich-quick from the stock market. However, if you still want to earn better return from the equity market, here are some choices;

Discard your speculating instinct. Learn, follow and arm yourself with the proper and proven successful approach, the right approach in investing.

Invest passively in unit trusts through investment banks, fund houses, broker-dealer platform, licensed investment advisers etc.

Invest through exchange traded funds
Buy closed-end fund

If you have substantial amount of money and wish to invest in individual stocks, invest through fund managers.

Get some guidance on investing from someone following some proven successful processes and methodologies in investing for long-term.

RAIDER SAYS GO AND LEARN UP ON INVESTMENT ON YOUR OWN LOH....!!
U CAN BEAT EVEN THE FUND MANAGER LOH....!!
PROVIDED U DON PLAY THE LOSER GAME LOH....!!

U CAN INVEST INDEPENDENTLY & CONFIDENTLY ON YOUR OWN LOH....!!

Jon Choivo

3,668 posts

Posted by Jon Choivo > 2018-08-21 18:42 | Report Abuse

Raider also thought people who asked to sell evergreen and hengyuan is pondan.

In raider case, maybe he should go cut kuku and turn into pondan, in order to improve his decision making and make more money. Hahahahaha

Then afterwards, he say he only supporting own team. Wah seh, his stock need to support one, imagine go out buy house, wonder if the area got support anot. Rental yield give him 10%, he go ask, got support anot first.

Neoh Soon Kean see you, sure think, you can take stockraider out of the paperboy, but you cant take the paperboy out of stockraider.

chabalang

41 posts

Posted by chabalang > 2018-08-21 18:42 | Report Abuse

Another interesting piece from KC Chong...something relevant for most retail investors. Do keep up your good work! My 2-cent opinion, retail 'investors' will be better off just buying low-cost index tracking funds (but they won't because it is boring).

Jon Choivo

3,668 posts

Posted by Jon Choivo > 2018-08-21 18:44 | Report Abuse

Haha yeah, but US index now damn expensive. China one still ok lah.

chabalang Another interesting piece from KC Chong...something relevant for most retail investors. Do keep up your good work! My 2-cent opinion, retail 'investors' will be better off just buying low-cost index tracking funds (but they won't because it is boring).
21/08/2018 18:42

paperplane

21,540 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2018-08-21 18:45 | Report Abuse

Tm, panamy, liihen, perstim. Just to name a few

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-21 19:47 |

Post removed.Why?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-08-21 20:12 | Report Abuse

the whole sifu industry is based on assumptions, a lot of them false assumptions.

stock market....not like badminton.. In badminton, the better player will win, the one who plays more, will win.

In stock market, not necessary so.

whenever sifus uses the word retailer, the word is always used in a derogatory manner, even insulting manner.....as if saying...come come pay me $XXXX of money before you lose all yours to the market.

In stock market, house wives can beat experts, students can beat teachers, teachers can beat doctors, all kinds of combinations are possible.

The one who knows the most need not be the one who wins most.

so many things are involved...its luck, its money management, its the cycle, whether the cycle fits the personality,

....its business sense, its attitude, relationship with risks, prudence or lack of it,

experts and sifus are just as prune to over confidence, over trading as the next fellow.

and the most common deception of all......fooled by randomness......everyone, experts and novices alike fall into the fooled by randomness trap.

Knowledge does not equal wisdom....and wisdom does not need as much knowledge as experts have.

Stock God Li Kashing don't have as much knowledge as the CFA experts and accountants he employs. The widow who makes a lot of money from her Apple shares do not have as much knowledge as the experts.

This sifus industry certainly have a lot of quacks....even more so than the alternative medicine industry.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-08-21 20:19 | Report Abuse

and if we believe the university professors who teaches random walk theories.....

the experts and sifus have no advantage over the house wife.....

maybe the house wife has an advantage over the experts and sifus because as a house wife, she is very careful, very prudent with her money, very cautious of her budget....and as a female, maybe her intuition is better than the sifus.....lol....

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-21 20:31 | Report Abuse

CORRECTLOH...!!

Thats why Dr Neoh....always lecture raider loh...he says don look down on yourself....yes fund managers have some advantage over u, but they are restricted by host of conditions & issues....they are not nimble loh....u just need to improve on your stock selection....and remember do not join other people loser game loh....!!

Play the game...that u r good at and u can win loh....!!
Even ur game is boring...but always be patient & discipline...stick to your path of success loh....!!

Posted by qqq3 > Aug 21, 2018 08:12 PM | Report Abuse

the whole sifu industry is based on assumptions, a lot of them false assumptions.

stock market....not like badminton.. In badminton, the better player will win, the one who plays more, will win.

In stock market, not necessary so.

whenever sifus uses the word retailer, the word is always used in a derogatory manner, even insulting manner.....as if saying...come come pay me $XXXX of money before you lose all yours to the market.

In stock market, house wives can beat experts, students can beat teachers, teachers can beat doctors, all kinds of combinations are possible.

The one who knows the most need not be the one who wins most.

so many things are involved...its luck, its money management, its the cycle, whether the cycle fits the personality,

....its business sense, its attitude, relationship with risks, prudence or lack of it,

experts and sifus are just as prune to over confidence, over trading as the next fellow.

and the most common deception of all......fooled by randomness......everyone, experts and novices alike fall into the fooled by randomness trap.

Knowledge does not equal wisdom....and wisdom does not need as much knowledge as experts have.

Stock God Li Kashing don't have as much knowledge as the CFA experts and accountants he employs. The widow who makes a lot of money from her Apple shares do not have as much knowledge as the experts.

This sifus industry certainly have a lot of quacks....even more so than the alternative medicine industry.

qqq3
2683 posts
Posted by qqq3 > Aug 21, 2018 08:19 PM | Report Abuse

and if we believe the university professors who teaches random walk theories.....

the experts and sifus have no advantage over the house wife.....

maybe the house wife has an advantage over the experts and sifus because as a house wife, she is very careful, very prudent with her money, very cautious of her budget....and as a female, maybe her intuition is better than the sifus.....lol....

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-08-21 20:47 | Report Abuse

a LiKaShing armed with Confucian classics and Art of War with rudimentary knowledge about accounts and annual reports can beat the Accountants, the CFAs and the Actuaries in the stock market......can believe or not?

Alex™

12,581 posts

Posted by Alex™ > 2018-08-21 20:57 | Report Abuse

poker player also can beat... haha

Up_down

4,279 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2018-08-21 21:38 | Report Abuse

No time to read news and announcement. No time to learn proper investing. No time to monitor. Not interested in doing homework. The best way could be....follow 3iii picks. His portfolio is growing bigger and bigger in longer term....he is still making money even though many counters were badly hit.

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2018-08-21 21:42 | Report Abuse

cos u always buy green and sell red.....hahaha.green better don't chase if u don't have 4 legs

Jon Choivo

3,668 posts

Posted by Jon Choivo > 2018-08-21 21:47 | Report Abuse

What raider is saying is,

When you disagree with me or call out my hypocrisy i will call you pondan.

But when i turn out to be wrong (as usual), i will run kuat kuat having goreng it and ask sorchai to buy d.

KC have very strong confidence of beating 5%.

But the fact that someone can force you to sell what you don't want to sell, is an unthinkable risk .

Its like saying, play russian roulette. Win, get 1 bil, lose you die. 1/5 odds you die.

That is a point of ruin from where there is no coming back.

For you ok loh, you dont mind going bankrupt mah.

You don't mind lelong house and go find son to stay with him, and have daughter in law look at you like parasite loh.

Later son divorce wife because want to be filial to this pondan father, then even funny loh!

Soon, raider will no face, leave and join ah moi sell vegetable loh!

Jon Choivo

3,668 posts

Posted by Jon Choivo > 2018-08-21 21:48 | Report Abuse

3iii,

His pick is more right than wrong gua. Betting on Teh Hong Piow is not a bad bet.

But who got the brains to bet on teh hong piow, much less bet on him early. Hard to say le.

Jon Choivo

3,668 posts

Posted by Jon Choivo > 2018-08-21 21:52 | Report Abuse

I think when raider calls you pondan, it means your are more likely than not to be right.

When he call you pondan 10 times in a row, can go buy toto d. Sure kena.

Up_down

4,279 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2018-08-21 22:04 | Report Abuse

Besides PBB, 3iii got few more good picks like Nestle, Petdag, Aeoncr for long term.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-21 22:26 | Report Abuse

Do not let conman 3iii mislead u loh....!!

Raider Having spare with 3iii for 10 yrs ....raider understand 3iii loh....!!

In fact raider can list out 3iii stocks loh;

1. Petdag
2. Nestle
3. Pbb
4. Dutch Lady
5. Heim
6. LPI
7. Aeoncr
8. carlsberg

Whole 10 yr this 3iii will shout these old counters loh ...ask yourself if u invest this type of stock u ....need to sailang loh...!!
But this 3iii...just dare to shout only loh...!!

In addition....there is no new napshot pick from him loh...!!
Raider remember recommend eforce to 3iii, which eventually a 6 baggers...loh...!! But 3iii look down loh...!!

Samething johnmaster...recommend sailang stock...GSB at Rm 0.07..it is a 3 baggers loh....but everyday 3iii laugh & make fun of him loh...!!

3iii is has no other contribution...beside everyday shouting...his 8 stock listed loh...!!

Posted by Jon Choivo > Aug 21, 2018 09:48 PM | Report Abuse

3iii,

His pick is more right than wrong gua. Betting on Teh Hong Piow is not a bad bet.

But who got the brains to bet on teh hong piow, much less bet on him early. Hard to say le.

Jon Choivo
1695 posts
Posted by Jon Choivo > Aug 21, 2018 09:52 PM | Report Abuse

I think when raider calls you pondan, it means your are more likely than not to be right.

When he call you pondan 10 times in a row, can go buy toto d. Sure kena.

Up_down
3055 posts
Posted by Up_down > Aug 21, 2018 10:04 PM | Report Abuse

Besides PBB, 3iii got few more good picks like Nestle, Petdag, Aeoncr for long term.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-21 22:37 | Report Abuse

Remember loh.....!!
Picking napshot stock....everyone or alot of people can do....it is 1st stage of investment & accumulation of wealth loh.....!!

The difficult part is u need to sailang to get rich or lari kuat kuat to cut or limit losses if u make mistake loh...!!

Without business sense...u cannot be a good business man in investment loh.....!!

UnicornP

2,748 posts

Posted by UnicornP > 2018-08-21 22:39 | Report Abuse

You need expertise to successfully choose the winning stocks. Eg expert in tech or o&g or core industrial products or construction or consumer goods or finance or services. No one can win in all these sectors. Play the sector you know most.

p.s. If you know nothin', pls don't play.

cheoky

2,819 posts

Posted by cheoky > 2018-08-21 22:42 | Report Abuse

Write down why u bought this x company stock, why you should not buy this x company stock. Write it down. Check on its return in the future. Repeat it. Do it. I guess your stock selection process should improve regardless u speculate or invest.

Up_down

4,279 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2018-08-21 22:43 | Report Abuse

Raider. You still want to carry 3i bag after all these years? I salute. The fact is that 3i still makes a decent returns from his investment for long term. I don’t expect him to come out another one other than what you have listed above. It should be sufficient for him..He is quite relaxing in investing....but we work like a dog to scout for new or theme stocks to fetch higher returns. It’s not an easy life for us unless we are enjoying what we are doing now. Lolz

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-21 22:47 | Report Abuse

up down...... u actually over rating 3iii loh....!!
Wait until u have the priviledge to see General raider return...u will pengsan loh....!!
( Normal loh....raider sometime also blow water loh}

Posted by Up_down > Aug 21, 2018 10:43 PM | Report Abuse

Raider. You still want to carry 3i bag after all these years? I salute. The fact is that 3i still makes a decent returns from his investment for long term. I don’t expect him to come out another one other than what you have listed above. It should be sufficient for him..He is quite relaxing in investing....but we work like a dog to scout for new or theme stocks to fetch higher returns. It’s not an easy life for us unless we are enjoying what we are doing now. Lolz

Up_down

4,279 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2018-08-21 22:57 | Report Abuse

I believe that you have been making a great fortune for the past 10 years. You hit few multi baggers like KESM, Superln......But don’t compare with 3i picks in terms of quantum of returns. You are certainly work harder than him. Your think many people like you meh?...Many love to make money but refuse to learn more and doing homework...

Posted by stockraider > Aug 21, 2018 10:47 PM | Report Abuse

Wait until u have the priviledge to see General raider return...u will pengsan loh....!!
( Normal loh....raider sometime also blow water loh

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-21 23:04 | Report Abuse

Raider simply shout only loh....!!

Only bought a few lots loh....!!

Just blow water loh....!!

If u shout alot....sure some will strike big mah....!!

Actually my biggest return is Pmcorp rm 0.08 follow calvin tan and lcth follow leno & johnmaster...these i bought tonnes bcos penny stock loh...!!

Posted by Up_down > Aug 21, 2018 10:57 PM | Report Abuse

I believe that you have been making a great fortune for the past 10 years. You hit few multi baggers like KESM, Superln......But don’t compare with 3i picks in terms of quantum of returns. You are certainly work harder than him. Your think many people like you meh?...Many love to make money but refuse to learn more and doing homework...

Posted by stockraider > Aug 21, 2018 10:47 PM | Report Abuse

( Normal loh....raider sometime also blow water loh

calvintaneng

53,198 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-08-21 23:10 |

Post removed.Why?

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2018-08-21 23:18 |

Post removed.Why?

newbie5354

544 posts

Posted by newbie5354 > 2018-08-21 23:25 | Report Abuse

Who recommend JCY?

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2018-08-22 01:53 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by egearcentral > 2018-08-22 02:28 | Report Abuse

Try high probability trade using TA. TA can tell you when it is cheap to buy although it cannot tell you whether it will gap up/down.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-08-22 11:06 | Report Abuse

Up_down No time to read news and announcement. No time to learn proper investing. No time to monitor. Not interested in doing homework. The best way could be....follow 3iii picks. His portfolio is growing bigger and bigger in longer term....he is still making money even though many counters were badly hit.
===============

its all fated..... No time to read news and announcement. No time to learn proper investing. No time to monitor. Not interested in doing homework. The best way could be....its a blessing , so happens to have a good friend in Vitrox and put his money in Vitrox these few years.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-08-22 11:09 | Report Abuse

its all fated..... No time to read news and announcement. No time to learn proper investing. No time to monitor. Not interested in doing homework....its also a blessing.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-08-22 11:14 |

Post removed.Why?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-08-22 11:46 | Report Abuse

hunt in the middle or hunt at the edges?

its a personal choice.....

and what is sifu role in that? nothing.....noting at all.

3iii

12,773 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2018-08-22 12:24 | Report Abuse

1. By avoiding losses or minimizing losses, the modest returns from the winning stocks in your portfolio translate into good reasonable returns.

2. For the investor with a long term successful portfolio of stocks, his portfolio will have captured significant gains over the years. The gains (from capital appreciation and reinvested dividends) exceed the capital invested by many folds.

3. In the event of a severe bear market, his portfolio too will goes down in value but his capital is unlikely to be threatened. Moreover, his substantial yearly dividends attenuate the "quotational losses" during the severe bear market (>20% down from the peak).

4. The investor with a long term successful portfolio of stocks received yearly dividends of the quantum which exceeds many folds (100x) that of the single gain of a trader's best trade. [Why? Think this through yourself.] For this reason, it is common for the investor with a long term successful portfolio of stocks to be less enthusiastic in trading, which he indulges occasionally. He knows the path to great wealth with certainty and does not need to deviate from this.

enigmatic

905 posts

Posted by enigmatic > 2018-08-22 12:25 | Report Abuse

Vitrox is one of the hot stocks which is popular these days and on an uptrend. I noticed Vitrox's price had been dropping frm Jan to Mac but its financial performance had been good this few quarters. (good to me at least, since its profit had been increasing and it had not made any loss in a few years) I believe in buying good stocks whose price had dropped a little as I think its price will eventually return later. I bought Vitrox at RM5.65 in April and sold recently at RM7.00, which is roughly a 20% gain.Even if I lose 10% in my next stock, I still have a 10% gain from Vitrox.

One thing for sure, I won't buy stocks like Jaks as I don't want loss-making companies, (Jaks made a loss in 2016) as I think most investors or speculators would prefer placing their bets in a company which churns profits year in year out rather than another company which makes a profit once every few years.

My reasoning is that if I can obtain profit more than bank's FD in shorter time, why not? I have heard of buying and keeping for the long term but I am afraid that if I hold, the price might go down and my profits will reduce if I hold too long.

I would like to hear your comments on this speculating approach of mine.

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-08-22 12:29 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-22 12:29 | Report Abuse

Correct loh....with only few stocks....in hand....bought long time ago & now at high high overvalue price..every day shout buy buy quality stock...is not the right way and a dishonest way...to help investor to invest loh...!!

Posted by 3iii > Aug 22, 2018 12:24 PM | Report Abuse

1. By avoiding losses or minimizing losses, the modest returns from the winning stocks in your portfolio translate into good reasonable returns.

2. For the investor with a long term successful portfolio of stocks, his portfolio will have captured significant gains over the years. The gains (from capital appreciation and reinvested dividends) exceed the capital invested by many folds.

3. In the event of a severe bear market, his portfolio too will goes down in value but his capital is unlikely to be threatened. Moreover, his substantial yearly dividends attenuate the "quotational losses" during the severe bear market (>20% down from the peak).

4. The investor with a long term successful portfolio of stocks received yearly dividends of the quantum which exceeds many folds (100x) that of the single gain of a trader's best trade. [Why? Think this through yourself.] For this reason, it is common for the investor with a long term successful portfolio of stocks to be less enthusiastic in trading, which he indulges occasionally. He knows the path to great wealth with certainty and does not need to deviate from this.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-08-22 12:49 | Report Abuse

Posted by Up_down > Aug 21, 2018 09:38 PM | Report Abuse
No time to read news and announcement. No time to learn proper investing. No time to monitor. Not interested in doing homework. The best way could be....follow 3iii picks. His portfolio is growing bigger and bigger in longer term....he is still making money even though many counters were badly hit.

Posted by stockraider > Aug 21, 2018 10:26 PM | Report Abuse
1. Petdag
2. Nestle
3. Pbb
4. Dutch Lady
5. Heim
6. LPI
7. Aeoncr
8. carlsberg

This portfolio of 3iii returned an average of 379% over the last 10 years. In compounded annual return, it is a whopping 16.4%, compared to 5.2% of the broad index.

In comparison with the performance of the fund managers investing in Bursa for the last 10 years, only 6 funds out of 100(?) returned more than 8%, with the maximum of 10.7%.

That has been a fantastic performance of 3iii's selection of stocks.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-08-22 12:58 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-22 13:02 | Report Abuse

Thats why raider ask u all not be fooled by 3iii, if the 8 stocks of 3iii so good, why don u index it with effect 22-8-2018 and do a study on its return on 21-9-2019 leh ??

Usually people get fooled by momentum & overvalue prices loh...!!

Posted by kcchongnz > Aug 22, 2018 12:49 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by Up_down > Aug 21, 2018 09:38 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by stockraider > Aug 21, 2018 10:26 PM | Report Abuse
1. Petdag
2. Nestle
3. Pbb
4. Dutch Lady
5. Heim
6. LPI
7. Aeoncr
8. carlsberg

This portfolio of 3iii returned an average of 379% over the last 10 years. In compounded annual return, it is a whopping 16.4%, compared to 5.2% of the broad index.

In comparison with the performance of the fund managers investing in Bursa for the last 10 years, only 6 funds out of 100(?) returned more than 8%, with the maximum of 10.7%.

That has been a fantastic performance of 3iii's selection of stocks.

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-08-22 13:03 | Report Abuse

what i would like to know is that we are talking about 3iii now because it just happened to be that his portfolio gave a good return....could be that he had a number consumer stocks giving good returns due ringgit depreciation caused by oil price drop a few years ago...

it just happen to be that he had selected the right sectors...

there were many investors like 3iii who could have selected other sectors having much lower returns...and we are not talking about them..

just because of the above observation, can we conclude that 3ii 'style of investment' had ensured this good return?

could we ensure investing in these stocks NOW can give a CAGR of at least 10% for the next 10 years?

Is there an underlying mechanism to predict this for future?

was this truly had to do with his financial statement analysis?

i am still not convinced

Posted by investor81 > 2018-08-22 13:04 | Report Abuse

Hi kcchongnz,

It is long time you never share your investment return for your latest stock pick service.
Just curious how is the return despite the fluctuation at 1st half of 2018.

Up_down

4,279 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2018-08-22 13:05 | Report Abuse

We are talking about almost a guaranteed way of making money in stock market for passive investors. The returns may not be big but it provides a stable dividend and capital protection in long term. If you want to make quick bucks in stock market consistently thent must be prepared to work hard. It is really a difficult life to many people...somemore, we have a fine tune our mentality to tailor the market. ...some more, no right or wrong answer at the time of making a decision.

Posted by stockraider > Aug 22, 2018 12:29 PM | Report Abuse

Correct loh....with only few stocks....in hand....bought long time ago & now at high high overvalue price..every day shout buy buy quality stock...is not the right way and a dishonest way...to help investor to invest loh...!!

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-08-22 13:07 | Report Abuse

up_down..can we obtain 10% Cagr for 3ii portfolio for the next 10 years? can i be fairly sure on that? would you say yes

is it because they are of consumer nature?

what do you think..i am asking sincerely

Posted by Up_down > Aug 22, 2018 01:05 PM | Report Abuse

We are talking about almost a guaranteed way of making money in stock market for passive investors. The returns may not be big but it provides a stable dividend and capital protection in long term. If you want to make quick bucks in stock market consistently thent must be prepared to work hard. It is really a difficult life to many people...somemore, we have a fine tune our mentality to tailor the market. ...some more, no right or wrong answer at the time of making a decision.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-08-22 13:11 | Report Abuse

Posted by investor81 > Aug 22, 2018 01:04 PM | Report Abuse
Hi kcchongnz,
It is long time you never share your investment return for your latest stock pick service.
Just curious how is the return despite the fluctuation at 1st half of 2018.

For the past one year, my average return is -1.4%, compared to KLCI of +0.8%. Hence there is an under-performance compared to the blue chips.

Compared to the small cap stocks, which the 10 stocks in my portfolio is made up of, my portfolio did much better as the small cap index dropped by 12.9% over the same period.

Investing success depends on heads I win a lot; tails I lose a little.

Up_down

4,279 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2018-08-22 13:12 | Report Abuse

Probability. Cagr is most likely lower 10% but it will be much higher than FD. Frankly, you are an active trader or value trader. You work hard to earn quick bucks in short or mid term so 3i picks is certainly irrelevant to you.

Posted by probability > Aug 22, 2018 01:07 PM | Report Abuse

up_down..can we obtain 10% Cagr for 3ii portfolio for the next 10 years? can i be fairly sure on that? would you say yes

is it because they are of consumer nature?

what do you think..i am asking sincerely

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-08-22 13:15 | Report Abuse

up_down...no, i am serious to know about 3ii picks...it matters when your capital size is big....

as i have yet to research much on them...

thanks for your inputs

i still could not figure why Nestle shot up like by 100% recently...
how one can actually predict that..

Up_down

4,279 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2018-08-22 13:20 | Report Abuse

Probability. We are not a long term investor. It could beyond our comprehension on his picks. Don’t crack your head so much la. Be focused in what we attract with to make money in stock market. Lolz

Posted by probability > Aug 22, 2018 01:15 PM | Report Abuse

up_down...no, i am serious to know about 3ii picks...it matters when your capital size is big....

as i have yet to research much on them...

thanks for your inputs

i still could not figure why Nestle shot up like by 100% recently...
how one can actually predict that..

Post a Comment
Market Buzz