1 person likes this.

10 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2021-11-20 12:54

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-11-19 11:45 | Report Abuse

moneySIFU has survived so long in the stock market

Well done !!

Posted by Intrinsic99 > 2021-11-19 12:22 | Report Abuse

Time to examine deeply the recent quarterly result for "ATAIMS", I think no any shareholder can expect the result so poor, if you look at YR 2020 net profit by RM 150 mil and YR 2019 net profit by RM 76 mil

Before result announced, most of the traders, investors or fund managers also compliment high prospect of demand for tech sector

After poor result announcement, we can see what are the huge reaction of the market, that's massive selling down. So, is the good time to consider, when so much noise to promote respective sector, you think what will happen later (last year glove sector, this year tech sector)

>>>

When promoter always so much of sweat talk so much of approach for sure this iddiot spammer wanted to cash out from the stock purchased

Other members also buying valuable stocks but not behave like this iddiot spammer

We all feel ridiculous nonstop posting nonstop promoting

As I said earlier, if you so confidence to wait and if you so confidence what you invest why everyday need to promote, why everyday put up so many blog, why everyday go different stocks forum keep on promoting your palm oil stocks?

This is very obvious you desperately want to cash out your share bought and treat other members as waterfish.

Now all open your eye and see this iddiot spammer sold all MHC stock since this iddiot spammer so confidence about the palm oil sector earlier and keep on promoting to all members everywhere.

https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/forum/600571451.jsp

>>>

I so pity members here listen to this iddiot end up you can burn you hard earned money and this iddiot laughing at you later.

In the real world, no free lunch to people unless you want to take advantage from others

I don't know why 3iii administrator didn't take any action to suspend this iddiot account to avoid further keep on spamming everyday and every way

I pegging administrator need to take proper action against this spammer in order to strengthen protection more and more victim investors.

Posted by Intrinsic99 > 2021-11-19 12:24 | Report Abuse

Don't use old data try to con members here, I saw a lot of new members can not understand the technical of share market, always depending on others to give tips, so end up burn their hard earned money.

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-11-19 12:43 | Report Abuse

Intrinsic99

You know nothing at all

Ataims is Not doing Palm oil

See what Ataim does

Business Background
Denko Industrial Corp Bhd operates in the Plastics foam products sector. It is engaged in the manufacture and sale of plastic injection moulding and high-precision plastic parts internationally. It operates in four segments: Manufacturing, which is engaged in the manufacture and sale of consumer and industrial products. The Trading segment which is engaged in wholesaling and retailing of foodstuff; Management services, which is engaged in the provision of management services, and investment holding, which holds investments in subsidiaries. It operates through three manufacturing divisions, such as Plastic Division, Packaging Division and Food Division.

Ataim is a rubblsh all must quickly sell away

NOW PALM OIL IN BULL RUN ALL MUST BUY

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-11-19 12:45 | Report Abuse

Steel price also Crashed

MUST SELL ALL STEEL STOCKS
See
https://tradingeconomics.com/commodity/steel

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-11-19 13:15 | Report Abuse

Palm oil up 200% from Rm1,700 to over Rm5,100

SUPER BULL CONFIRMED

See
https://tradingeconomics.com/commodity/palm-oil

Posted by Fabien _the efficient capital allocator > 2021-11-19 21:33 | Report Abuse

So far the earnings result have been impressive

UTDPLT
SIMEPLT
SWKPLNT
IJMPLNT

alibiii

149 posts

Posted by alibiii > 2021-11-19 23:07 | Report Abuse

bonus issue is for noob, i would rather they pay cash dividend

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-11-20 02:36 | Report Abuse

Of course we can certainly expect both dividend , special dividends as well as free bonus issues plus free warrants

Freely they have received from windfall high prices of Cpo so they will freely give as well

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-11-20 12:54 | Report Abuse

THE MOST POWERFUL EARNING RESULTS FOR ALL OIL PALM COMPANIES WILL BE OUT ONE BY ONE

3 STEPS

1) STAGE ONE IS NOV 2021 RESULTS: FANTASTIC
SHOULD REPORT 3 QUARTERS OF CPO HARVEST AT RM4,417

2) STAGE TWO: FEBRUARY 2022 RESULTS: SUPERB WITH HIGHEST DISTINCTIONS!
WILL REPORT QUARTERS CPO AT OVER RM5,000 WORLD RECORD

3) STAGE THREE: MAY 2022 RESULTS

WILL BE ACCOMPANIED WITH HIGHER DIVIDENDS, SPECIAL DIVIDENDS, FREE BONUS ISSUES, FREE WARANTS & OUTRIGHT HIGH OFFER OF TAKEOVERS LIKE KLK TAKING OVER IJMPLANT

STANDING OVATION!

ALL ROUND APPLAUSE!!

RESOUNDING SUCCESS!!!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz