BAHVEST RESOURCES BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): BAHVEST (0098)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.01 (1.41%)

Day's Change

0.69 - 0.72

Trading Volume

10 people like this.

22,673 comment(s). Last comment by 103854938 2 hours ago

Max88

23 posts

Posted by Max88 > 2023-05-05 20:07 | Report Abuse

Son leave boat or margin call force sell?

field123

261 posts

Posted by field123 > 2023-05-05 20:10 | Report Abuse

sell his share through open market

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-05 20:12 | Report Abuse

Bullballs

Now is who win and lost doesnt matter.

Is the question of the factory is tresspass. It is definately court tussle. Even mab sold its share not supporting was it he knows if the fl,cfo and the gang wants the company sure will lead to massive suffering.

So it comes back to factory tresspass as i said it the land issue is clear that didnt tresspass then sure the fl,cfo and gang win it all and dl lost it all.

Such bargain i rather cut down my shares first. If the factory not in it then consider fl, cfo and gang lost already from the start

joyvest

10,413 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-05-05 20:37 | Report Abuse

As mentioned, From the way it goes ,the owner (lessor) will not withdraw the legal suit until these hostile people are taught a hard lesson..

The only solution is for those who are hostile to the owner stop hassling him with serious pledges on oath.

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-05 20:47 | Report Abuse

Joyvest

Thats question that troubling all these while. As lawyer letter have serve in for compensation. So shares holder will not be main factor anymore. Is the land issue becomes the main issue to drive the whole game. In which tresspass issue will lead to court tussle and massive suffering for fl,cfo and the gang. If that the case is all about then the coming stories we will knows

Cut down my shares is the betyer course of action at these moment

Posted by teareader818 > 2023-05-05 20:47 | Report Abuse

Alankam, suppose you rent a room to a tenant. Later, you don't like it, when the tenant and your daughter pak thor, so you sue him for trespass?

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-05 21:03 | Report Abuse

Teareader818

Eventually for me sue or not sue not really my problem. Like i said before whoever win as long as the company grow then my shares is ok, i'm here to get some ideas whats these huha about. And the land issue is the main indicator after few ppl here enlighten me

If such case of tenant or daughter thats different stories maybe they will end up married amd you get a son in law hahaha

But in these case, is the land owner have their absolute rite to ask for the renter to leave with 30 days or 60 days order. He even could just dont want the compesation but you need to leave after a 30 or 60 days. Then bahvest need to rebuild the factory in whichever land they have and take months and years to get back what it is at present while facing current loan facilities and bank pulling off their umbrella.

So for to cut down my share is obvious cox will lead to court room tussle as company production definately effected as no factory issue

field123

261 posts

Posted by field123 > 2023-05-05 21:06 | Report Abuse

The better ways is two party sit down and talk for win win situation, if not two party also in trouble...

field123

261 posts

Posted by field123 > 2023-05-05 21:07 | Report Abuse

fl get a empty company and dl lose his income......

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-05 21:12 | Report Abuse

Field123

We are small fish in the big ocean. Will they listern to our comment. And if the land issue still a debation till one side or loss then comes truth then all will be late for us the small fish, so was it better cut down then being drag by the loof of big fish into it

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-05 21:14 | Report Abuse

In the end of the days, it seems to me after discussing amd listerning to all comments. Is not the shares indicates the winner, the factory sitting on which land, tresspass or none tresspass.

Posted by teareader818 > 2023-05-05 21:24 | Report Abuse

I think that there are a lot of swing traders here, all looking for assurances.

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-05 21:28 | Report Abuse

For me i'm seeking for return of investment. If the land issue main factor that indicates the winner thrn shares holding wouldnt be the msin drive. So fl,cfo and the gang have sufficient shares aldo become a losser so is better for me to start cut down that drag into massive sink holes

joyvest

10,413 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-05-05 21:30 | Report Abuse

Forget about trespassing which is subject to interpretation by the Court, not you and me.

As said,The lessor and the lessee are the same person in control.Either way whoever wins the case,its from right pocket to the left pocket and vice versa but there's not the point.

The point is to haunt them( those hostile to him) with the long and time consuming litigation, which could make the share price to be stagnant if not depressed.

He can sustain the "heat" no matter how long but those who are hostile to him cant sustain and are jumping up and down with their investments stuck and devalued for a long long time

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-05 21:33 | Report Abuse

Joyvest

I agree with you statement.

joyvest

10,413 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-05-05 21:43 | Report Abuse

Judging from all these development,the share price will remain stagnant if not depressed further due to the "uncertainty " of the case where the outcome of which can only be determined by the Court..

Its going to be a long battle on purpose with agenda to wipe out his opponents who stand to lose in the end.....

seriwang

14 posts

Posted by seriwang > 2023-05-06 05:32 | Report Abuse

Don't worry , the price will going up . The new player will buy at cheap price. Buy Buy Buy Call

seriwang

14 posts

Posted by seriwang > 2023-05-06 05:33 | Report Abuse

Joyvest , you make a good statesment .

Posted by teareader818 > 2023-05-06 06:55 | Report Abuse

joyvest, the big picture is in the ongoing battle, which party will eventually control the company. In my opinion, Korek King and his gang, after years of control over his kingdom, have gone complacent, never expecting his rule to be challenged. The sale of shares by Lo Teck Yong and MAB Ventures may have been the result of margin calls. Whether Korek King is also affected, we'll know soon enough. Do you see the importance of the CFO to Freddy Lim? He and his gang may have initiated the sell-off. With the damage done, they can now buy back the shares at their leisure. Please don't discount the capabilities of the challenger, a seasoned businessman, who would have come properly prepared. This is the main battle. The lessor, lessee issue will be automatically resolved by the victor. How is it possible for the price to collapse when both parties are fighting for control?

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-06 08:25 | Report Abuse

Teareader818

Good morning

The margin call is effecting mostly everyone including korek king where sharp price drop like no tomorrow. In which i belief both side suffer. Therefore the disposal share of his son and mab cannot be discount to serve its margin call.

The issues of land need to be settle before a true winner can concluded, cox these is the matter troubling me. South sea can just dont rent or compensation from bahvest. And seize it renting and the operation will be halt and all sort preassure will arise from bank.

Therefore how many shares holding in these game is not the key to win the game. Cox of land where the factory desinated will empty up the company production and prospect.

Like joyvest said the price will be stagnant as the main issue to build and make a winner is the factory land designated in where

joyvest

10,413 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-05-06 08:29 | Report Abuse

The entire offloading of shares by Amir through MAB Ventures is basically to avoid the conflict of interest. He has ceased to be the major shareholder of the leasee .It is clear that he sides with the lessor now 100%.

Lo Teck Yong has just trimmed his shareholding to a minimum level to avoid any implications that might arise in the legal battle.

Anyhow,the two gentlemen can buy back later anytime at the depressed share price.Due to uncertainty of the outcome of the material litigation,the share is expected to remain stagnant if not depressed for a long long time.

Hence,it is not surprising for the lessor's gang to offload their shareholdings now. The intention of the lessor is very clear i.e.to create as much as havocs to the lessee. Internal rifts among the lessee are imminent.

joyvest

10,413 posts

The entire offloading of shares by Amir through MAB Ventures is basically to avoid the conflict of interest. He has ceased to be the major shareholder of the leasee .It is clear that he sides with the lessor now 100%.

Lo Teck Yong has just trimmed his shareholding to a minimum level to avoid any implications that might arise in the legal battle.

Anyhow,the two gentlemen can buy back later anytime at the depressed share price.Due to uncertainty of the outcome of the material litigation,the share is expected to remain stagnant if not depressed for a long long time.

Hence,it is not surprising for the lessor's gang to offload their shareholdings now. The intention of the lessor is very clear i.e.to create as much as havocs to the lessee. Internal rifts among the lessee are imminent.

joyvest

10,413 posts

joyvest

10,413 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-05-06 08:35 | Report Abuse

The lessor has been very tolerable all this while until the lessee has recently turned their back publicly against the lessor who has no choice but to take this drastic action to teach them a hard lesson.

dompeilee

11,888 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 2023-05-06 08:59 | Report Abuse

Back in the early days of the US markets, this is how robber barons enhanced their fortunes: they shorted a stock & cancelled a prior contract they made with that co. causing the price to plummet. Once they had covered their shorts, they went long on the stock & reinstated the contract lol

dompeilee

11,888 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 2023-05-06 09:03 | Report Abuse

These 3rd world 3rd fiddle tycoon wannabes are just copycats of the original genius crooks. But what can you expect. M'sian only good at copying not innovating lol

Posted by teareader818 > 2023-05-06 09:13 | Report Abuse

There seem to be too many assumptions. Since the focus is on the DELIBERATE encroachment of the lessee on the lessor's land for financial benefits, it will be very interesting to know how the legal fraternity views the situation, when the lessee is also the lessor? For our sakes, we hope that a lawyer will step us to give his views on this matter.

Posted by teareader818 > 2023-05-06 09:23 | Report Abuse

dompeilee, with all respect to your know-how and experience, can you paint a picture of the likely outcome of this saga? Thanks.

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-06 09:42 | Report Abuse

The basic rental that i know is 3 months adbance and 3 months notice

dompeilee

11,888 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 2023-05-06 10:16 | Report Abuse

@ teareader818: If LFM did not sell in the crash to 21.5c, then it's likely to go back to the middling area of its previous trading range. If he did, then more likely to meander under 27c for some time. Just my own opinion. The market is always highly unpredictable in the shortest timeframes.

Posted by blueberries > 2023-05-06 10:37 | Report Abuse

Anyone read or know about agreement between Southsea and Bahvest? I dont recall reading about this agreement in past annual reports.
I understand that the letters of demand recurred every 6 months for past 3 years.
correct me if I am wrong.

South sea is 75% own by DL and 25% by A. Both of them on the of Bahvest Board. What were they doing all these years? Why are the trespass, if no agreement?

Are they conflicted all these years? Selling off their shares do not wash off their duties.

News reports may not be fully accurate too. Maybe SC should step in because we may not have access to the actual situation.

In any case, we are into a precious metal supercycle for a couple of years I belief, so I am holding on to my shares. I find the event unfolding very weird as the qtr report is coming out this month.

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-06 10:57 | Report Abuse

From these point of view of the dealing all the years do need to be find out what exactly happening inside.

But for the compamy prospect sure doom as will lead to court tussle. Letting the judge to make a judgement and company will not have the clear point and direction of their production will be halt or continue.

As others commentors stated it will be a long battle. Where shares holding will not be the key dribe at these point. Is weather the company is intact after take over happens as it will effect our ikan bilis share

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-06 11:01 | Report Abuse

Main point is the land where factory landed was it in or out of it.

Court tussle will not benefits shareholders as production will be highly affected, shares will plummer even further

Then such event will it benefits shareholders for their tussle which benefit them only

Muyutin

372 posts

Posted by Muyutin > 2023-05-06 11:24 | Report Abuse

ANIMAL DUN CARE

Muyutin

372 posts

Posted by Muyutin > 2023-05-06 11:35 | Report Abuse

IN COURT HE ASK D QUESTIONS THEN HE ANSWER D QUESTIONS

Muyutin

372 posts

Posted by Muyutin > 2023-05-06 11:39 | Report Abuse

SINCE HE KNOW GOLD PRICE HIT ALL TIME HIGH
TRY TO ASK FOR EXTRA WHITE GOLD 白金FOR HIMSELF
只有成全他拿白金
鬼才會放過我們的血汗錢與時間的折磨

Muyutin

372 posts

Posted by Muyutin > 2023-05-06 11:41 | Report Abuse

之前還一直ESOS
員工的錢也要吃

Posted by blueberries > 2023-05-06 11:49 | Report Abuse

I think FL and gang calling for EGM will have to provide reasons for removal of the 3 incumbents. If ex CFO is on his side, maybe he knows more than all of us add up together.

Inadequate correct info and inadequate legal knowledge to make appropriate decsion. Small fry always got the short end of the stick. boohoohoo

Muyutin

372 posts

Posted by Muyutin > 2023-05-06 12:07 | Report Abuse

ONLY COMING QR WILL TELL
IF WITH RECENT GOLD PRICE
AND COMPANY STILL MAKING LOSS
THEN EVERY ONE MUST KNOW TIS PENYANGAK

Muyutin

372 posts

Posted by Muyutin > 2023-05-06 12:12 | Report Abuse

2017 TAT TIME GOLD PRICE AROUND USD1300

THEY CALCULATE WHEN GOLD PRICE REACH USD1600
COMPANY ACTUALLY PROFITABLE

UNFORTUNATELY GOLD PRICE HIT USD1800 THEY GIVE REASON FOR TAMBAH EQUIPMENT AND RAINNY SEASON OR SON PASSED AWAY WATEVERLA

NOW USD2000 GOLD PRICE
HE WAN STOP THE PRODUCTION

Muyutin

372 posts

Posted by Muyutin > 2023-05-06 12:16 | Report Abuse

REALLY ANIMAL NENEK MOYANG DIA

Muyutin

372 posts

Posted by Muyutin > 2023-05-06 12:20 | Report Abuse

INI BINATANG HANYA TAU MAKAN DUIT PEKERJA MELALUI ESOS DAN DUIT SHARE HOLDER

MASA MAS USD1800 HARGA BAHVEST 70SEN

SEKARANG USD2000 HARGA JADI 20SEN

Posted by teareader818 > 2023-05-06 12:26 | Report Abuse

dompeilee, your honest assessment is very much appreciated, not only from me but I'm sure from others in this forum, seeking unbiased answers. As you're reknowned for being a `straight shooter' adds manifold to its value. I quite agree with blueberries that metals, in particular gold, will be a sought-after investment, in the years ahead. For the Malaysian market, one youtuber recommended Gold etf as a safer bet - but it is so so unexciting!

Bullballs

1,194 posts

Posted by Bullballs > 2023-05-06 12:27 | Report Abuse

Sabat, in less than one month the got season will be over and Korek King is history.

Muyutin

372 posts

Posted by Muyutin > 2023-05-06 12:31 | Report Abuse

HE NEVER SCARE TO FACING SHAREHOLDERS IN COMING EGM

Muyutin

372 posts

Posted by Muyutin > 2023-05-06 12:37 | Report Abuse

投資股票除了看生意前景
還要看老板道得

Bullballs

1,194 posts

Posted by Bullballs > 2023-05-06 13:01 | Report Abuse

Korek King, did your son seeks your advise when he wants to sell his shares. How come you didn't sell yours? Are you waiting for RM1 to sell or the other party promised you something else?

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-06 13:31 | Report Abuse

Teareader 818

I agree with you unbias comment and seeking for clarification for us to have better understanding on how the company prospect and the share price will lead to...those hatred comment wouldnt do good....

As now it is a facts that the land issue will be key indicator. If the factory is not in then more or less is an empty shelf as production on halt where lead to further price drop that simple way of thinking, going to court same as well.

So as bullballs stated one more month we will know than what happens. Exactly we will know weather fl,cfo and gang side have the correct info, if not then will be dissapoint the whole bahvest shareholder who kill the gooden goose. If factory inside congratulation to them. If not they better come up with a good reason as they are the one taking the drive for take over

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-06 13:35 | Report Abuse

Blueberries

Like you said if the ex cfo on their side they should know more they us add up together. Truth

Then he shall know the factory is in or not. If he doesnt then we all will be drag by him into massive sink hole.

On the table, it had been produce is lawyer letter send in seeking compensation. So will ex cfo counter such action by any mean of statement for us as shareholder to be secure.

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-06 13:45 | Report Abuse

Field123

I still agree with you that both of them to sit down and discuss to benefit every sharehilders but you can see that hatred comment in here is swinging full swing.

Post a Comment