BAHVEST RESOURCES BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): BAHVEST (0098)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.01 (1.41%)

Day's Change

0.69 - 0.72

Trading Volume

10 people like this.

22,673 comment(s). Last comment by 103854938 6 hours ago

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-08 18:49 | Report Abuse

Any commetors here have a view on the new surface out annoucement

dompeilee

11,888 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 2023-05-08 18:53 | Report Abuse

Jho lo fui ming...quickly show your hand!

seriwang

14 posts

Posted by seriwang > 2023-05-08 19:02 | Report Abuse

We all are long time player , we know the shark way . Buy more , BV will up . FL will win and conquer this company . The price will going up

Posted by teareader818 > 2023-05-08 19:06 | Report Abuse

dompeilee, can you please explain scenario if he shows or does not show his dirty hands.

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-08 19:22 | Report Abuse

Seriwang

Bv will up and fl will take over, conquer the company. How they going plan it for the shares price to goes up when there is none operation and production.

They need to set the production running then able to plan their move. Moreover it will be subject to court case which initially further dampen the price

Mar2083

855 posts

Posted by Mar2083 > 2023-05-08 19:40 | Report Abuse

Potentially may goreng up tomorrow

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-08 19:42 | Report Abuse

Sure it will goreng up after all these news. Let see

joyvest

10,413 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-05-08 20:02 | Report Abuse

The EGM is initiated / called upon by the company ( not by DL) with the main agendas to remove DL and son and Amir and appoint FL and gangs as directors.

As said,DL got nothing to lose and he can wait .He said he would show up basically to see if he would be removed or
and FL and gangs would be appointed as directors or not.if yes,he is expected to continue with the lawsuit .if not,he might back off.until the EGM,the share price is expected to be slump.

Posted by invest4futurez > 2023-05-08 20:25 | Report Abuse

walaowei, 50% value gone in less than a week T.T

Posted by teareader818 > 2023-05-08 20:25 | Report Abuse

joyvest, if FL & gang should take over the company, they can countersue DL for deliberately building his factory on Southsea land in order to have full control of BV. If the act is criminal, with the CFO aka Whistleblower providing the evidence, FL should ask MACC to investigate.

Posted by vincentmin > 2023-05-08 21:39 | Report Abuse

六月围城
成也惠明
败也惠明。

joyvest

10,413 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-05-08 21:57 | Report Abuse

Given that the 1st quarterly financial report was reported in June 2005, the factory might have been built sometimes in 2003/2004.

As you are aware ,the erection of the factory together with the purchase plant & machinery must be approved collectively with simple majority by the BOD then.

DL couldnt be singlehandedly to approve the construction. Who were the other directors then? Why did they approve to build the factory on the land belonging to Southsea using the company funds raised from IPO but not on the subleased land? The whole BOD should be accountable, not just DL alone. If FL wants to counter sue,he needs to sue the whole BOD then for negligence and failure to exercise their fiduciary duties.

Another person who could shed some light on this puzzle was the auditors then .I am sure the auditors then would make the same enquiries.

cheeseburger

2,855 posts

Posted by cheeseburger > 2023-05-08 22:04 | Report Abuse

where were those hero gone?

cheeseburger

2,855 posts

Posted by cheeseburger > 2023-05-08 22:05 | Report Abuse

who is digging gold now? ;)

Posted by teareader818 > 2023-05-08 22:13 | Report Abuse

joyvest, good analysis. It seems a busload of people were aware of the illegal land infringement but proposed to remain quiet. Will they and others in the know step out now to reveal whatever shenanigans that had taken place to the public?

Raiz368

1,590 posts

Posted by Raiz368 > 2023-05-08 22:18 | Report Abuse

Tomorrow will open gap up and fly to above 25 cent..

joyvest

10,413 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-05-08 22:26 | Report Abuse

The BOD then could have misled the auditors and SC that the factory was built on the subleased land. You must check the auditors report of how the factory was accounted for in the report.

Nevertheless ,It doesn't make sense to build the factory on third party's land using the company fund. As you said ,there could be existence of shenanigans deal in the BOD then...

Posted by NICKFURY03 > 2023-05-08 22:30 | Report Abuse

Tug of war, one side knows they are loosing the grip on the company and activate their defences with all kinds of way to destroy the company business ....another side knows that even if they take over the company, it will be an empty shell .....my question is what's the ultimate reasons/move for the shares holder to make such drastic move to remove the 3 directors? Actually did the CFO knows the who story in this company? understand he not even a graduate and is basically a nominee previously ...might bring his team to 'HOLAND' this time

Posted by teareader818 > 2023-05-08 22:51 | Report Abuse

It is obvious on whose side Nickfury03 stands. If there is really a lot of gold on BV's land and with the current price of gold on the upside, FL should have no problem raising funds to build a brand-new state-of-the-art factory asap, don't you think?

joyvest

10,413 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-05-08 22:52 | Report Abuse

CFO stands for Cheap Financial Officer. DL is somebody but the CFO is nobody.

How can nobody oucast somebody ? CFO thought he is expert in gold mining and can go alone without DL. He has made the greatest mistake of his life....

Posted by teareader818 > 2023-05-08 23:36 | Report Abuse

Julian Assange was also nobody important in the US intelligence agency, but what he had done is now history. The question now is what dirt the CFO had amassed all this while in BV. Is it sufficient to the extent of bringing criminal charges? I would think DL would be very worried about what's in the CFO's bag if he thinks what he thinks he has.

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-09 06:28 | Report Abuse

Good morning dear commentors

There is a point since it is listed compang, it needed various of doc and approval to build the factory on trespass land.

It doent matter if in the chat room have both camp person. Let it be debate out with facts. Obviously there is and i being shoot down before on my comments too when trying dig out more info and understandi g the whole scenarios

Whereby for julian assange is the whistleblower to us. But in these case the cfo should have remind fl site if he known itfrom the start. Are he on the board during the early time? If he knows and didnt remind fl amd the gang of these issue then will be a huge neglect that kill the golden goose now. And can consider bringing them to holland.

Whoever and whatever cases that will brought up will further bring down the company thats all i know. Who or will there go behind bars will all be subject to evindence and enviction provided by facts.

Are cfo hand dirty too in these case let the course to be judge. We as commentors are debatinng the issue that arise and effect our investment only

Posted by NICKFURY03 > 2023-05-09 06:56 | Report Abuse

teareader818 some point I wish to raise from this chat here:
1) Rebuilding a factory take time and lots of technical issue involved, even without gold price coming I sure believe FL have the financial capabilities to rebuild a new factory but time constrain to stop the current production to cause them the company.
2) Alankam159 was right, it takes various approval from board to build such a huge factory on the trespass land...Bahvest had actually answer BURSA question on this and explain what had happen to the legal case.
3) With this dispute, the company will be coming down....and whoever take over the list co will be in huge pressure to rebuild the share price.

Their latest announcement from DL side that they have push for an EGM to remove the 3 directors to be fixed on 13th JUNE, till than the share price should be coming down...if I m an investor, I will try to avoid any further losses, not to mention those investor invest with financing....

Just wonder if both party can seat down and negotiate to resolve these issue which will benefits all our investors???

joyvest

10,413 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-05-09 07:05 | Report Abuse

FL could sue the BOD who approved the errection of factory on the land using company fund knowingly it was illegal to do so. In general , a person's act can be proven to be of criminal element by establishing that they:

1. Committed a prohibited act: The BOD committed an act that is prohibited by law, SC regulations etc

2. Had a criminal intent: The BOD acted with a criminal intent meaning they had the intention to commit a crime, knew their actions were illegal and the consequences of their actions, or were reckless or negligent in their behavior.

3. Knew or should have known of the criminal nature of their act: The BOD knew or should have known that their actions were illegal, such as trespassing on purpose

To prove that BOD 's act is of the criminal element, evidence and testimony are often gathered, analyzed, and presented in a court of law.

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-09 07:13 | Report Abuse

From every angle looking at it, it didnt seems to have any way out for both side beside further damage and company heading to the drain.

A wise man said before must know when to take a step back for the greater picture in future. Therefore if they could sit down and nego could be the best option on table for both side benefit then killing it

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-09 07:18 | Report Abuse

Teareader818

Take it also a joke. Now looking at it, the ex cfo doesnt looking julian more like terminator. Kill everyone and every bit of.

Hahaha

Posted by NICKFURY03 > 2023-05-09 07:20 | Report Abuse

Joyvest your comment is very true, the shareholders can sue the BOD but question comes if they have time to do so? with all legal battle taking stages...small shareholders or investor like us will see our fund going down the drain..... Alankam159 comment is great for both party to seat down and negotiate on the issue and rebuild the company together....that will be the best solution for everyone. It does not benefits any parties if the company goes into PN17 or even get delisted from KLSE..

Posted by NICKFURY03 > 2023-05-09 07:23 | Report Abuse

It won't be a wise move for the incoming party or shareholders to sue to BOD now....definitely we can kiss good bye to the company unless the new BOD take Bahvest out from Goldmine and move them/diversify their business segment into others..... it will make sense for the move to take control of the Board

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-09 07:34 | Report Abuse

Way way up in my comment i did stated hoping they sit down and nego thru the obstacle for benefit of all. Even some commetors do agree on it too.

But Do they willing to let go their ego as these big sharks tend to have big ego.

Now is a multi million investment in stakes. Yes the are prominent businessman, how they become prominent businessman was due to their wisdom that reach these stage. Aint can they see it will break it then win it all.?

I did sell my shares and my entery point is way higher. I'm frustrated on the issue. I hope it can talk it thru then reconsider enter back cox that rhe only goldy stock in the market

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-09 07:38 | Report Abuse

Move to other segment business then i felt it will be tough as the comoany obviously under sc and bursa radar.

Abother injection of asset into the company. Fl,cfo and the gang willing to do so also take times. Now is weather the company cam ride out these storm also unclear

Posted by teareader818 > 2023-05-09 07:45 | Report Abuse

DL may act tough, but I think he knows he's in a weaker position because of the dirt on him, which will eventually be exposed. Let's hope that the issue will be settled amicably for the sake of the shareholders.

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-09 08:01 | Report Abuse

Dirt or none dirt on hand will be subject to court. But at these moment is the company prospect on the stake.

From the annoucement due to its land origin unable to build in its sublease land. There it is subject to data provided during infrastructure time. So hand on dirt or none matter arise that will be seem later. But by that time compnay might is high time trouble then high time gold price.

Teareader i know you also agree too to settle on table beside killing it. From the development it seems no way out for both side only way out is talm it thru

Posted by Chris Fatimah > 2023-05-09 08:32 | Report Abuse

Really don't understand.. what we heard that CFO only form 5 standard n don't have any degree or what..he also don't about how to proceed gold mining...we also heard that 10 year ago hes family already migrate to Australia h then you people think he can manage or not...

Windy1974

737 posts

Posted by Windy1974 > 2023-05-09 08:51 | Report Abuse

You are here because you wanna make money from Bahvest share appreciation right? Lo did that for 1 thing only, to either threaten you or persuade you to vote for Lo to stay at the EGM. As long as you voice support for him, everything will be ok. So, you know what to do lah. "You help me, i help you"
No need to become a legal expert

Bullballs

1,194 posts

Posted by Bullballs > 2023-05-09 08:51 | Report Abuse

Korek King, u still fighting hard. So many baru mari support you. Actually u can remain as CEO forever provided u cancel the ESOS and double your production of gold else u r just bring there to makan gaji buta.

nicholas99

9,863 posts

Posted by nicholas99 > 2023-05-09 08:52 | Report Abuse

Lo is the one building the equipment in southsea land.. and Lo is the owner of southsea. then claim the duit from bahvest when he is about to get kick out. i think any lawyer can smell fishy here.

nicholas99

9,863 posts

Posted by nicholas99 > 2023-05-09 08:53 | Report Abuse

CFO is Lo.. he is the one arrange everything. how can he sue his own works? its beyond my comprehension.

joyvest

10,413 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-05-09 08:57 | Report Abuse

Any legal case is a lengthy legal proceeding

without doubt, negotiation leading to settlement out of Court is the best solution for everyone .However, lets be pragmatic , DL is now in loggerhead with FL like AI and Dr.M , do you really believe both of them would reconcile for the sake of the investors?

DL must have warned FL ( who is also the shareholder of Bahvest ) of his drastic move if FL proceeded with the EGM to outcast him , his son and Amir. It is believed that FL must have challenged DL to do so knowing that DL 's wealth would be in jeopardy too if He went ahead with his drastic move.

FL is the one who should be blamed for this situation of today . FL has underestimated DL and never expected DL would go ahead with such a drastic move though DL hurts too in terms of his shareholding in the company. DL is adamant to teach these people a lesson and he has reached the point of no turning back ie no reconciliation. This can be further concluded from the recent public announcement of the company that the survival of the company is at the entire mercy of DL ie If DL backs off ,the company will survive otherwise it is a dead meat , destined to be doomed.

nicholas99

9,863 posts

Posted by nicholas99 > 2023-05-09 08:58 | Report Abuse

there is no IF. it will go one way or another.. either Lo out or he stays.. another scenario is FL in and somehow he still manage to chunk gold out. lengthy law case is not preferrable for form 5 standard . got money don't mean you are right lol.. if you kena sue.. you might even lose all the money and bankrupt. can Lo family risk being a poor man again?

nicholas99

9,863 posts

Posted by nicholas99 > 2023-05-09 08:59 | Report Abuse

rich man also scare two things. scare die and scare poor.

Bullballs

1,194 posts

Posted by Bullballs > 2023-05-09 09:04 | Report Abuse

Korek King might lose everything. Sad

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-09 09:12 | Report Abuse

Let said weather is fishy or not. The company is destine to be doom if they aint able to sit down and talk about it for the company to survive.

There is a comment stated that lo have another mine setting up so weather he and his family will be poor or not that is subjective.

Base on the facts that the factory is tresspass and demand letter had received, publicity already.

Legal or not, it is basic law that onwer have the absolute rite, he might lost the compensation but not the land. He could order to leave the so call tresspass area.

If fl able to get a chunk of gold out. Then he still need time and resources to do so, during that time company prospect is gone and facing enormous of problem arise from all area.

Therefore in here i still wish they or one of them can sit down, talk thru it. Or not all will be doom

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-09 09:14 | Report Abuse

And also weird that why war morgering on the issue as can foreseen the scenarios

Aint better peace and for betterness.

joyvest

10,413 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-05-09 09:22 | Report Abuse

I cant see how FL can get the chunk of gold out. Without doubts, he got the gold mine ( land ) under sublease ( still valid under sublease agreement ) but he cant do gold mining without the factory . He needs to construct a new factory to run the gold mining .

Do you believe that FL can raise the money through Public fund ie right issue or something to build the factory ?

Do you believe that FL can get the financial supports from other investors having created all these mess by him ?

Bullballs

1,194 posts

Posted by Bullballs > 2023-05-09 09:23 | Report Abuse

Korek King, dont waste money on hiring people to do PR for u. All u have to do is hold a board meeting and cancel the ESOS scheme and the coming QR shows u have double the gold. People will vote for u else u can kisss bye bye.

joyvest

10,413 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-05-09 09:26 | Report Abuse

The moment the company has made public announcement that the survival of the company is at the entire mercy of DL , the company is destined to be doomed.

The above is concluded from the reflection of the current share price dripping every day ....

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-09 09:27 | Report Abuse

Nicholas99

Interesting the way you said it. During that time, the ex cfo is there too i guess. Then need procedure for account to goes thru too right.

Not like our malaysia ahhaahah lamdscape can hold two post if you know whats i mean

Edge

230 posts

Posted by Edge > 2023-05-09 09:30 | Report Abuse

EGM on June 13. Hopefully all sorted then.

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-09 09:31 | Report Abuse

Again if there is two site party in these room. Pls ask your leader to reconsider to sit down for the betterness of all then war mongering there which in the end not beneficial to anyone. Be realistic and be wise.

Only fool wi want further burn thats pocket

Post a Comment