BAHVEST RESOURCES BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): BAHVEST (0098)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.01 (1.41%)

Day's Change

0.69 - 0.72

Trading Volume

10 people like this.

22,676 comment(s). Last comment by IlmuKhodam 1 day ago

Income

11,126 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-06-30 16:16 | Report Abuse

https://youtube.com/shorts/8N7XR2nKj4Y?feature=share
Bv 50 years old soup, still can eat ker?

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-06-30 16:18 | Report Abuse

cicakman
CI is very bad :(

today last day futures contract, pasti last 1 hour heavy drama, siapa lagi kalau bukan banks ma....

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-06-30 16:18 | Report Abuse

Arigatou gonzaimasu n ganbatte.

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-06-30 16:22 | Report Abuse

Nebermind later 4th of July can celeberate.
I forgot today is 30th June :) :) :)

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-06-30 16:25 | Report Abuse

Cicakman: apahal, you ingat ada gomen punya orang sudah kena assasinate kah atau Gomen sudah ada Tawau move sudah tumbang kah,,,,😄

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-06-30 16:27 | Report Abuse

Sandakan move bro :)

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-06-30 16:29 | Report Abuse

cicakman
Sandakan move bro :)

Itu sudah pasti bro, siap dia boleh transfer Inno naik lorry dengan file2 semua dan, tukar address lagi 😁😁

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-06-30 16:30 | Report Abuse

Still steady bahhhhh..
Small wave only no pblm. :)

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-06-30 16:34 | Report Abuse

Kubota are nearer to monitor

Income

11,126 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-06-30 16:43 | Report Abuse

Still fighting. How?
https://youtube.com/shorts/jA22uwP3SyE?feature=share

Income

11,126 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-06-30 16:45 | Report Abuse

Don’t fight with praying … you’ll be shocked
https://youtube.com/shorts/LlnRuQQd3gU?feature=share

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-06-30 16:52 | Report Abuse

See you all Monday.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-06-30 16:57 | Report Abuse

Income
True bro, that predator is much feared by other small reptiles. Tapi that lizard pun tak pergi sekolah ke, tunggu situ bikin apa. The mandible of the mantis has created a deep stabbing wound at its jaw.

Income

11,126 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-06-30 17:31 | Report Abuse

moonslayer274@
Keep quiet about a praying…
You don’t know ker, I am implying about our cicak aka lizard here being devoured by a praying…
Shhhh… please RIP lizard for talking too much Bv stories.

Posted by moonslayer274 > Jun 30, 2023 4:57 PM | Report Abuse

Income
True bro, that predator is much feared by other small reptiles. Tapi that lizard pun tak pergi sekolah ke, tunggu situ bikin apa. The mandible of the mantis has created a deep stabbing wound at its jaw.

Income

11,126 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-06-30 17:35 | Report Abuse

moonslayer274,
Last time I caught a praying… with my hands… it started to devouring my finger…
I had to let it go, immediately. I had deep respect fora praying… after that incident.

Income

11,126 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-06-30 17:41 | Report Abuse

Hopefully new CEO of Bv coming to clean up all Bv outlaws.
https://youtube.com/shorts/0Ze-v-dpmBY?feature=share

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-06-30 18:27 | Report Abuse

@Income;
moonslayer274
Keep quiet about a praying…
You don’t know ker, I am implying about our cicak aka lizard here being devoured by a praying…
Shhhh… please RIP lizard for talking too much Bv stories.

Bro Income,
whats being covered here in these threads, treat them as part and parcel of our daily food preferences, Those that you favor you eat, but those you dislike you just refrain, but leave no room to complain because this is life's sustenance and we should be grateful.
The truth is, it is already difficult enough to go thru a day's session in bursa which is so dull nowadays, becos market conditions now are so laid back and mundanely boring, so having forum members express their thoughts and emotions is a consolation to ease the burden of time. I refrain from live streaming screens, in fact, i had rather respond to thread's on this forum than seeing numbers go up and down which is so taxing to the mental and emotional health. Either way, this forum is only temporary, once the euphoria with BV subsides, the circus will migrate to find a new host. If anything that you find emotionally disturbing, just shrug it off. Bro, have you not seen how Joyvest bantai myself kaw kaw, but I buat tak tau saja la. I tak kenal dia, dia tak kenal saya So.... Yang penting bro, if you wanna extend all these videos as infotainment go ahead. I do watch them, and with a smile......

Income

11,126 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-06-30 20:06 | Report Abuse

moonslayer274
Bro, you are right. I will remember your advice. Feel free to watch my videos. It’s short and entertaining and full of indirect messages.

Income

11,126 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-06-30 20:12 | Report Abuse

Don’t play play with the new CEO of Bv
https://youtube.com/shorts/4nS3n3OQvW0?feature=share

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-06-30 22:26 | Report Abuse

Income, don't play play with Bahvest. Imagine what is the share price of Bahvest in 2025 when gold price breaks USD 10k ?

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-06-30 22:28 | Report Abuse

moonslayer274 and me and a horse named Bahvest will travel Down Under for the biggest show there.

Income

11,126 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-07-01 02:17 | Report Abuse

Don’t play play with the new CEO
https://youtube.com/shorts/6wUcrYinmcU?feature=share

Income

11,126 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-07-01 08:27 | Report Abuse

https://youtube.com/shorts/SNuxcxOdJVI?feature=share
Don’t play play with the angels…

Income

11,126 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-07-01 08:37 | Report Abuse

Macc is still investigating… these are the revelations so far…
https://youtube.com/shorts/ld9c2V8CnLo?feature=share

joyvest

10,414 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-07-01 12:06 | Report Abuse

It is believed that the FL and new management are not prepared to hold more than 10 % of shareholding in total due to the following reasons:-

1. Inconsistent demand in both domestic and international markets, making it less stable and reliable business as compared to FL's palm oil business and the value of gold often fluctuates, making it a more volatile market.

2. The remaining lease term of the said gold mine is said to last another 15 years if not lesser. The lease on the trespassed land where the factory is erected has yet to be resolved . Furthermore , the said Gold mines have limited resources where once the gold ( hopefully no fool's gold ) is extracted, the operation becomes economically unviable.

3. Higher investment and operating costs vs uncertain output yields. The profitability is uncertain from one QR to another QR. The revenue could be easily outweighed by the high operating costs due to the uncertainty of the output yields underneath. That's why the ex-CEO kept on giving " excuse for the loss and /or in insufficient profit " by claiming that excavation was not done deep enough where there were tons and tons of gold underneath to be unearthed. How deep is deep? Nobody knows.

On the above basis, how far the company can go remains to be doubtful but someone here has claimed that it could go beyond 2.50 which is insane of the highest order. Maybe he said this in his fantasy.

Oowa

407 posts

Posted by Oowa > 2023-07-01 13:20 | Report Abuse

Since I have taken profit on it, I do not mind negative comment, Joyvest please say something more negative lah.

Income

11,126 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-07-01 13:20 | Report Abuse

Joyvest,
Looks like you’re in mining business or job before. That’s why you have deep insights in gld mining. I learned gld mining operations through Astro programs like Gld mining in Yukon creek or etc, sea shore gld mining in Alaska, and their gld productions yield are higher than BV. Except Jungle Gld mining in Africa which made American prospectors bankrupt… in another program of Gld mining in Africa.

Income

11,126 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-07-01 13:21 | Report Abuse

Joyvest,
Looks like you’re in mining business or job before. That’s why you have deep insights in gld mining. I learned gld mining operations through Astro programs like Gld mining in Yukon creek or etc, sea shore gld mining in Alaska, and their gld productions yield are higher than BV. Except Jungle Gld mining in Africa which made American prospectors bankrupt… in another program of Gld mining in Africa.

Posted by joyvest > Jul 1, 2023 12:06 PM | Report Abuse
It is believed that the FL and new management are not prepared to hold more than 10 % of shareholding in total due to the following reasons:-

1. Inconsistent demand in both domestic and international markets, making it less stable and reliable business as compared to FL's palm oil business and the value of gold often fluctuates, making it a more volatile market.

2. The remaining lease term of the said gold mine is said to last another 15 years if not lesser. The lease on the trespassed land where the factory is erected has yet to be resolved . Furthermore , the said Gold mines have limited resources where once the gold ( hopefully no fool's gold ) is extracted, the operation becomes economically unviable.

3. Higher investment and operating costs vs uncertain output yields. The profitability is uncertain from one QR to another QR. The revenue could be easily outweighed by the high operating costs due to the uncertainty of the output yields underneath. That's why the ex-CEO kept on giving " excuse for the loss and /or in insufficient profit " by claiming that excavation was not done deep enough where there were tons and tons of gold underneath to be unearthed. How deep is deep? Nobody knows.

On the above basis, how far the company can go remains to be doubtful but someone here has claimed that it could go beyond 2.50 which is insane of the highest order. Maybe he said this in his fantasy.

Income

11,126 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-07-01 13:25 | Report Abuse

Adding on…
Another program in Astro is White water Gld mining… which has gld productions yield higher than BV.

Income

11,126 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-07-01 13:26 | Report Abuse

Bv operation has a lot problems

Income

11,126 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-07-01 13:40 | Report Abuse

Yukon gld operation in Usa also has problem in gld yield but the American didn’t give excuses like hadn’t dug deeper…
The American just said their ground was not rich in Gld… that’s it… no lame excuses like Bv.
Now under new management… first giving excuses like samseng halting Gld operations at Bv sites. You think Bilis are fools???

https://klse1.i3investor.com/blogs/ceomorningbrief/2023-06-28-story-h-247404210-Bahvest_Claims_Sabotage_of_Plant_and_Factory_Operations_Files_Police_Re.jsp

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-01 14:04 | Report Abuse

Shareholder Stats:
Below are the estimates for shareholdings based on 2022 report published on 28 july 2022 and the latest estimates for Innosabah after declaring as substantial shareholder.
a) MAYBANK SECURITIES NOMINEES (TEMPATAN) SDN BHD
MAYBANK SECURITIES PTE LTD FOR YONG FEN YOO
33,977,700 shares 2.74%

b) MARLEX TRADING LTD 30,000,000 shares 2.42%

c) CGS-CIMB NOMINEES (TEMPATAN) SDN BHD
PLEDGED SECURITIES ACCOUNT FOR LIM NYUK SANG @ FREDDY LIM
(MQ0423) 24,800,328 shares 2.00%

d) ALLIANCEGROUP NOMINEES (TEMPATAN) SDN BHD
PLEDGED SECURITIES ACCOUNT FOR LIM NYUK SANG @ FREDDY LIM
(8071811) 19,449,200 shares 1.57 %

e) INNOSABAH CAPITAL HOLDINGS SDN BHD 91,682,800 shares 7.4%

Total inventory in Bahvest stable:: 16.13 %, again I reiterate it is 16.13%.
Dracula and his offspring vampires and the bats had to vomit out about 16%+7% =23%
So out of this composition, there is about 16% share s block unaccounted for. To gain better clarity on the shareholding spread, the 2023 Annual Report would be released in JULY/AUG. Then can determine if Chong Tzu Khen absorbed any, as he is the only assassin as unlisted share holder.
Did I say anything about shareholders on this forum and their appetite or buying capacity during the run for cover episode during the stripping of Dracula's ownership? Oh well best to just write about myself: The other day the market maker just smiled at me and shrugged his shoulder and passed the remark: Are you done, Bilis? I guess that sums up what he perceives on people like me.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-01 15:35 | Report Abuse

Long way to peak. The world title is gonna be his.Watch him shaves your eyebrows. I buy up on Monday, if unchanged or down, I lose. Waters,dare to bet...I also give you 20% discount. I win 0.8k and lose 1k if the price closes at 0.215 sen. Deal or not?

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-01 16:56 | Report Abuse

kk7198: https://www.kitco.com/news/2023-06-29/Fed-will-raise-rates-to-6-in-2023-gold-could-hit-10k-by-2025-Tom-Luongo.html

Tak perlu 10K bro. If it achieves 3K in 2024, Melbourne is in sight. If 3.5K, Dubai cup, here we come, If 4K, Bahvest sends out a warning prior to the run at Saudi cup in the richest race of the world, if 5K, we will meet any champion from the triple crown or breeders cup to even run the race at the ANTARTICA, history in the making....😁😁😁
Why fear: the only single attribute shared in common by both Equinox and Bahvest: The Gift Of God. Fuyoh: TRUE? of COURSE........

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-01 18:35 | Report Abuse

kk7198
https://fb.watch/lvIPGOnoIl/?mibextid=CDWPTG

What is it in the water in Japan? their stock market is globally top performer, Their horses are taking every corner of the global turf by storm, and Bro, their Ladies command positions of the best rock heavy metal bands in the world currently.
Who would have expected all these.
Likewise is there no inkling of a possibility to the prolific heights to be achieved by Bahvest? The answer is yes it is not possible, only if you are living in the past and viewing it in the current light of things, But champions are not made in a day, and what we see in the potential of Bahvest might not be equally perceived by others. Well, perhaps we should be reminded, of the concepts of Black swans, the inconceivable happenstance,occurrence of events but when it occurs the impact is deep and significant.
BTW bro, I am always speechless looking at Equinox. The eighth wonder of the world I presume!

Income

11,126 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-07-01 20:08 | Report Abuse

We must be prepared for Ww3 Armageddon…
https://youtube.com/shorts/3eIGMsAl-7Y?feature=share

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-01 20:59 | Report Abuse

Income
We must be prepared for Ww3 Armageddon…

Bro, with knowledge of Armageddon coming, might as well leave your fate to the chances of being blown to pieces. Even if you build a bunker with protective Lead to shield radiation, you come out of it, you still wanna continue living? Food, plants and water contaminated, restaurants and chefs mostly obliterated and dead, Starbucks, coffee bean forgone conclusion, non existent anymore,, but most importantly, no horse racing, no stock market, and no Bahvest. So you wanna go thru the suffering, the painful withdrawal effects of the addiction to the stock market. The truth of the matter is, if we are hard core, die hard compulsive bloody addicted gamblers, we don't have a reason to survive after Armageddon. Period! Betul ke tak Betul? 😁😁😁

Income

11,126 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-07-01 22:45 | Report Abuse

moonslayer274
For ordinary people, what you have just said… after Armageddon is correct.
But for the elites in Us and Ka nada, they have underground cities built after Ww2, with clean water, and energy, food storage.
They don’t feel the after effects or nuclearx fallouts of Ww3 nuclearx wars. The elites had prepared for nuclearx winter to last for 20-30 years after Ww3. You tauhu ker…

Income

11,126 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-07-01 22:53 | Report Abuse

For me, I will not survive after nuclearx fallouts or
If I survive nuclearx fallouts, I will not survive nuclearx winter…
after 29-30 years of nuclearx winter on the surface…

Income

11,126 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-07-01 22:58 | Report Abuse

https://youtube.com/shorts/r4kL2tqwiOE?feature=share
Enjoy this greatest boxing comeback in history…

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-02 00:01 | Report Abuse

There were some narrated documentaries that they run about nuclear fall outs, but never seriously consider it as essential. I don't want to live too old and become a dependent, which could be emotionally agonizing. There is the adage, except maybe suicide, death is a paradox, while it is a certainty, guaranteed to happen, but at the same time it is also the most uncertain. Anyway, lets not move further into this narrative darkness. It could defeat our sense of hope!

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-02 11:25 | Report Abuse

moonslayer274, we live life to the fullest. We want to be surrounded by beautiful and positive people. Avoid negative people who will hinder our Cup mission.Btw if you like to hold for at least 5 years, buy and keep UPA. Small nosh of 80 mil and bonus issues of 2 for 1. No hurrie as market is bad. Can buy after ex. Ytd I went thru' their b/s. Damn strong, assets rich and deft free. If u r interested, will reveal more. Happy Sunday.

Income

11,126 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-07-02 12:23 | Report Abuse

Someone was hiding… Was he Dracula?
https://youtube.com/shorts/h-aYThLasF4?feature=share

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-02 13:50 | Report Abuse

Income
Someone was hiding… Was he Dracula?

Bro, Give la Dracula some respect, although he has some criminal allegations against him, Dracula is only a court cluster, not convicted yet. That villain in the video is an escape convict, or maybe the orange gang from modern day KKK 😁😁
That video "fight back" about the neighbors squabbling in the garden, perhaps that is an apt description of Dracula😁😁

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-02 14:48 | Report Abuse

KK7198
buy and keep UPA. Small nosh of 80 mil and bonus issues of 2 for 1. No hurrie as market is bad. .........

In retrospect, the biggest flaw now in Bursa is the size with respect to the number of listed companies, and the size of the NOSH adopted in the early 2000's with the believe that such move will enable general public to participate, with shares structured to be affordable. As a result now Bursa is inundated with Co's designed to have structures and recognized as penny stocks. KK 7198 remember in the mid 90's with the euphoria of the second board shares dabbling. Those days 20 mil NOSH was common. and 1bil NOSH was already a mind blowing bedazzling situation. Most commonly 80 to 250 mil or so. That could be a smoother path for ascendancy in share price,
Anyway, don't wanna delve too much into the past, as we are living now in the present. Come what may,, we still have Bahvest to mold for Nov 2024 Melbourne Carnival. Seriously, i try to picture what goes on in the head of Kretam Iceman. Kretam Bhd is already heavenly established for him to sort of assure affluence till his death., with cash reserves to the tune of 120 million from an annual turnover slightly under RGT 1 billion. So why bother to look into a situation of so call high uncertainty in a company struggling to establish its on-going existence, whose annual turnover is only about less than 20% of KRETAM BHD. I am intrigued by what Kretam Iceman ENVISIONS in Bahvest. About the gold and silver estimates they are only characteristics. The Iceman mobilizes INNOSABAH Capital from KRETAM BHD to be main shareholder which presumably now is the market maker. So it doesn't seem, definitely not, guaranteed, like KRETAM has the T2 mindset or be like the Royal Indian Circus, moving from one location to another, after the show is over. Bahvest, shall be great not only due to Gold and Silver and other minerals, but what is envision by Kretam Iceman. In what direction will he drive Bahvest, in view of his perceived potential? Well, a horse is only as good as the trainer, if it is in the right hands with the right rider. The question is what is the "Right", In due time, that will prove itself to be defined.
KK7198, I do explore suggested opportunities, i will look into pertaining issues regarding UPA. I am always in favor of small NOSH, but better still, if it is a cornered stock. OK, people will clamor, lamenting, isn't that being unethical: Oh yes it is indeed unethical, only if you do not own it. If it is in your closet, you will be euphoric. 😁😁😁

Post a Comment