BAHVEST RESOURCES BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): BAHVEST (0098)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.01 (1.41%)

Day's Change

0.69 - 0.72

Trading Volume

10 people like this.

22,676 comment(s). Last comment by IlmuKhodam 1 day ago

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-02 16:48 | Report Abuse

moonslayer274, absolutely correct on the small nosh. Remember Hwa Tai with nosh of 16 mil, crossed over RM200.00 during the second board super bull run. So were the deleted horses like Repco, SAAG, NBT...North Borneo Timber, PWE, Batang Berjuntai, etc. joyvest, nothing is impossible for Bahvest to trade at RM2.50. How to know? That's why share market like horse racing will never die.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-02 16:52 | Report Abuse

moonslayer274, the crown jewel of UPA is they are sitting on the 7 acres gold mine besides the previous Ajinomoto factories. Valuation was last done in 1996. They have many valuable lands if u go thru' the latest AR. Only setback here is the boss looks like not interested to move up its value.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-02 16:55 | Report Abuse

Sorry, Repco n Pwe were above RM100.00 .SAAG n others were above RM50.00.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-02 17:06 | Report Abuse

joyvest, how to know? I sold 1,000 shares of Nestle for RM37.50...RM37,500.00 in 2010. Nestle was hardly moved then, had received dividend twice at RM500.00 each time.Keep another 13 years,it is virtually free with the bumper dividends later. I remember the rotten share...Abric which was a penny share, later it goreng up to above RM20.00

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-02 17:48 | Report Abuse

chartist bojed, how is the going tomorrow?

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-02 17:59 | Report Abuse

KK7198, when you recount all these historical events, what comes to mind are memories of the Gallery. trading screen. watching days, when online live streaming non-existent, only available at Securities trading galleries. Lunch time on most days will be with different share punters providing postmortem and tales of impending dynamics of potential counters for share trading. Those days life seems to revolve significantly on share trading activities. But as in life, everything is transient, nothing permanent. once the fervor subsides and the euphoria disappears, that is when we will see the casualties and victim either nursing their wounds or withdrawing for good from this aspect of daily life with remorse. But without sounding gloomy and dark, I guess KK7198 we have seen this cycle repeatedly to the extent that there are actually no heroes in the share market, except only survivors.
But still those times were full of fun, because share punters interacted personally, live, and mostly share punters those times were people with humility and fun loving people. Now everything is virtual, ghost occupying a domain, and interactions are superficial, and comments are freely passed without due regard of the recipients emotion.
Anyway, not good to dwell and yearn for the past and times already gone, for now its time to look into the potential of the progeny of Sunday Silence that they call Bahvest. KK7198, my wish list: When Bahvest retires into stud duty, he will be a "Composite Index"counter, at the prescribed 2.50 level. Well who would have guessed Dialog making it into the list! 😎😄

Income

11,126 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-07-02 18:29 | Report Abuse

Dracula daughter being outbid by Kertam. Don’t play play
https://youtube.com/shorts/J7LvH5KGykA?feature=share

joyvest

10,414 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-07-02 18:37 | Report Abuse

The reason why Nestle share can appreciate to great extent over the years is because it is engaged in production of consumers' products meeting the needs of the spectrum of consumers unlike good mining.

1. Consumer products have a larger market demand as compared to gold, which is primarily used for investment and jewelry where the market is relatively small. The demand for consumer products is often consistent and predictable, providing more stable revenue streams for Nestle

2. Nestle can offer a wide range of products to cater to various consumer needs, allowing for diversification within the business. This can help reduce risks associated with changes in market conditions or consumer preferences.

3. The production of consumer products generally involves renewable resources and sustainable manufacturing processes. On the other hand, gold mining can lead to environmental degradation, deforestation, water pollution, and other negative impacts. Nestle involved in consumer product manufacturing is more likely to be viewed favorably by consumers who prioritize sustainability and ethical practices.Naturally its shares are favored by most investors too

4. Nestle has established strong brand recognition and loyalty among consumers. This can lead to higher customer retention rates, increased market share, and better pricing power.

5. With the handsome profits built up over the years,Nestle can afford continuously to invest in research and development to innovate and improve its products to meet changing consumer needs and preferences. In comparison, the gold mining co have limited scope for innovation and growth.

Your mention of bahvesr to strive beyond 2.50 in the foreseeable future is insane of the highest order in your fantasy. As a wise man, it is better for you to continue to invest in Nestle than Bahvest.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-02 21:39 | Report Abuse

A comparative investment opportunity between Nestle and Bahvest;
Nestle (giant) priced at RGT 131,000 per 1000 share or 1 lot
Bahvest (small but cute) priced at 21.5 sen per share or RGT 215 per 1 lot of 1000 shares
Assume being given RGT 131,000 , buy Nestle or Bahvest? Lets present the case taking into consideration share percentage increase based on assumptions and limitations.
1) Buy Nestle: 1 lot RM131000. Over 5 year period from 2018 to current, peaked at 149 in 2018 and over the years is declining. Ceteris paribus (all other things being unchanged or constant) at best it can only climb to its maximum achieved, and furthemore being a fundamental CI stock, various institutions are present, thus many significant shareholders. So if it goes to RGT149, it is a mere 13.7% increase. What about the element of time to achieve RM 149? Well i will explain later. Now turn the attention to Bahvest. Use all RM131000, buy Bahvest. Calculate yourself, the no of lots!
2) Bahvest is 21.5 cents, cute and handsome. Increase the % equivalent to Nestle: Answer? 24.5 sen... wah like that one ah?.... But,but, but did we not just hit that level recently? What about time frame to hit 24.5 again? Answer: Frankly I will follow Dracula to sell all my stock until my underwear to bet that in a race to hit the 13.7%, Bahvest will leave Nestle like how secreatariat left his opponents biting the dust. Lets take this simulation further. What about a 20% increase? Or better 25% increase. Nestle need to achieve RGT163.75. Bahvest need to achieve 27.0 sen. Wait a minute, did we not see him hit that wire last week? So now we race for time between Nestle and Bahvest to achieve their 25% target. Answer: Cancel the race, it can be embarrassing for Nestle. The jockey for Bahvest can stop halfway brush his teeth, Order Steak and eat lunch, stop to chat with the crowd, and Nestle is still out of sight.
KK7198, if they still cant comprehend, please make it clearer for them. In the nest capsule I am gonna present my views why Nestle is near peak.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-02 21:48 | Report Abuse

moonslayer274, well said. Flightline, the 2022 world champion from USA.Bahvest will soon join the creme de la creme of the horse racing. Mati2 we hold Bahvest until it reaches its peak.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-02 22:01 | Report Abuse

KK7198, I am not sure when Nestle increased their NOSH from 60 to 240. But as it stands now the last 5 years is 240, which by itself is a limitation. again the last 5 years is Ceteris Paribus (all other things remaining the same)
Now comes the Acid Test; Bahvest to achieve RM 2,50 . About 10 x multiple, looks a huge task ahead. But what about Nestle achieving 10x multiple. What? RM 1300 per share. Phone Warren Buffet,and Charlie Munger tell him unload Apple and Occidental and buy Nestle. Also Nestle will give Bonus issue of 4 bonus shares to 1, lifting their NOSH to 1,2 bil, now equivalent to Bahvest.

Bro KK7198 if bahvest hits 2.5 Market cap only 3 bil. Nestle hits RM 1300 Market cap is 312 bil. How to support this, where come the assets and sales.....
I continue later, ada urusan sikit mau settle. See ya later!

Income

11,126 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-07-02 22:15 | Report Abuse

Bv will have to change to making match sticks business if no more gld left in the ground.
Be prepared…
https://youtube.com/shorts/7_rrxyxo3II?feature=share

Income

11,126 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-07-02 22:19 | Report Abuse

Dracula is escaping from jail???
https://youtube.com/shorts/CmbWkclxA7w?feature=share

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-02 22:43 | Report Abuse

Bro moonslayer, Nestle did not issue bonus for many years. Most ang moh companies will declare huge dividend instead of bonus issue. Let's wait for his race tomorrow. This morning Bahvest only did some light track workout and cantering.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-02 23:51 | Report Abuse

KK7198, cant be sure which is the Food MFG Co with NOSH 60/80, maybe Dutch lady or anyone of them with high price valuations,
But anyway, My gut feel says tomorrow Bahvest will try to recover lost ground from Friday's run. I think he had a two length lead going into the straight at 22.5/23.0 which we expected earlier prior to Friday. However It was understandable that the market maker rapidly short, when the sentiment was driven down by the 15 point ditching of CI counters. Well we know, that the market maker is not a welfare department, providing green platforms for panicky's to unload under a selling frenzy. Cicakman 10 day trial run perhaps starts tomorrow to raise Bahvest to handle the 28/32 distance. I concur that it is within reach. If that is reached, watch for the foal, the Warrant, to see if it is stretching or warming up for an event.😎😎

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-03 00:01 | Report Abuse

Income
Bv will have to change to making match sticks business if no more gld left in the ground.
Be prepared…
Bro, i presume Pakistan or Afghan? actually in all areas, seems like not a worthy investment just to produce matchsticks, but maybe old factories whereby building and machinery fully depreciated. Our traditional supermen brand matchsticks still around? Ours was manufactured east coast if not mistaken. But because of compliance to global sustainability issues, anything kayu related nowadays,susah Bro.

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-03 08:07 | Report Abuse

Flight ETD 9.00 am with some good news. 🤣

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-03 08:10 | Report Abuse

Ppl talks about Gold only but left out few thousands tons of Copper and got Silver too.

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-03 08:13 | Report Abuse

Where are the missing Gold? :(

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-03 08:34 | Report Abuse

Study the history od Bahvest and the process flow of how gold are being extracts then you will know the huge amount of gold and how it was missing in actions.

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-03 08:58 | Report Abuse

More good indicators of Gold Stories coming soon.

MusaAman

111 posts

Posted by MusaAman > 2023-07-03 09:30 | Report Abuse

abis tontolou dia

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-03 09:33 | Report Abuse

Why you think buncit get extra 3 excavators and few more lorries for?

joyvest

10,414 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-07-03 09:46 | Report Abuse

t is a wrong perception that companies with high share prices have no room for appreciation or have reached their peaks. Company like Nestle is a world class brand with ever increasing demand for its consumers products Despite its MV of RM 131 per share, its NOSC remains as low as 245m shares . It is believed Nestle is not prepared to lower its shares through Bonus issues but cash dividend as a reward to its loyal investors. It is believed that Nestle will continue to keep its share price as high as possible without lowering it through bonus issues for the following reasons:-

1.A higher share price provides a cushion against potential takeovers or hostile acquisition ttempts. It makes it more expensive for a would-be acquirer to purchase a controlling stake in the company, serving as a deterrent in hostile takeover situations

2.A high share price can improve the company's reputation and image in the market. It signals that the company is well-managed, profitable, and reliable, increasing investor confidence and attracting potential customers, partners, and employees.

3.A high share price is often seen as a sign of success and attracts potential investors. It creates a positive perception about the company's financial health and growth prospects, increasing the likelihood of investment.

4. A higher share price can give the perception of stability and value, making the company's stock less volatile. It can attract “ long-term” and “ serious “ investors who prefer stable investments and are willing to pay a premium for shares of such companies. There is no room for speculators in Nestle unlike in Bahvest where majority of them are speculators and where the share price is so volatile that it can be plunged from one level to the another level within a day without significant news and otherwise. Such movements are believed to be motivated by the Market operator ie Inno.

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-03 09:52 | Report Abuse

Compare Apple to Musang King :)

fl888

7,692 posts

Posted by fl888 > 2023-07-03 10:18 | Report Abuse

If Perwaja , Promet, Repco, Hwatai ,Credit Suisse etc can fall…. Nestle can also fall….due to unforseen circumstances….money can count but not time…

joyvest

10,414 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-07-03 10:20 | Report Abuse

Basically , Nestle is in EPL while Bahvest is in English Lowest Division. Hence they are incomparable but some fellows in this room are trying hard to match them which appears to be out of proportion and mismatching.

joyvest

10,414 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-07-03 10:23 | Report Abuse

Have you ever seen a world class company engaged in production of commodity products has fallen? The reasons why the company engaged in commodity products is hard to fall have been clearly mentioned earlier. I will not reiterate here.

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-03 10:42 | Report Abuse

TIng tonggggg.

MH 0098 Flight Delay
Reschedule 3 pm.
Captain sakit perut 🤣

Posted by Robert Waters > 2023-07-03 11:11 | Report Abuse

Clearly it peaked. Needs a new catalyst.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-03 11:18 | Report Abuse

Woi cicakman, I just arrived at airport, now must wait for another 4 hours. Nevermind la, I think i go do walkabout at Tawau fish market, see anything interesting or maybe got gang-fight can see Buncit swinging machete. If pukul 3, captain bukan sakit perut, seems more likely moonlighting. Eh, but moonlighting sounds like moonslayer.

Income

11,126 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-07-03 11:33 | Report Abuse

The Fat lady daughter singing today.
See see look look

Income

11,126 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-07-03 11:36 | Report Abuse

Joyvest, please explain la…

Posted by joyvest > Jul 3, 2023 10:23 AM | Report Abuse

Have you ever seen a world class company engaged in production of commodity products has fallen? The reasons why the company engaged in commodity products is hard to fall have been clearly mentioned earlier. I will not reiterate here.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-03 12:20 | Report Abuse

moonslayer274 bro, a replay of Melbourne Cup 2022 for you while waiting for flight MH 0098.....

Income

11,126 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-07-03 12:23 | Report Abuse

Training for Olympic
https://youtube.com/shorts/b9yWYkHCMww?feature=share

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-03 12:42 | Report Abuse

kk7198
https://fb.watch/ly1mpxqeW9/?mibextid=l2pjGR

Monsieur horse invasion, winning the money in the $7,750,000 Lexus Melbourne Cup, while being redemption for jockey Mark Zahra.
So time to see in Nov if Frankie can add this elusive title to his belt.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-03 12:47 | Report Abuse

@Income
Training for Olympic
https://youtube.com/shorts/b9yWYkHCMww?feature=share

Go to Libya, banyak vacancy offered by Wagner. Or else go see Kretam Iceman, he will hire to chase away vampires encroaching the minefield.

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-03 13:48 | Report Abuse

1st,index recover
Later followup penny counters will play up and it is always normal.

Posted by Robert Waters > 2023-07-03 13:52 | Report Abuse

I suggest for investors to study Bre-X rather that nestle or racing horses to get an insight into the company.

joyvest

10,414 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-07-03 14:05 | Report Abuse

Have you ever seen the major competitors to Nestle producing consumers products such as PepsiCo, Unilever, Danone, Mars and Mondelez International have gone bust ? Correction for my posts above..it should be consumers products NOT commodity products.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-03 14:08 | Report Abuse

cicakman
1st,index recover
Later followup penny counters will play up and it is always normal.

Must use the habitual expression of VK Lingam: Correct, Correct, Correct.
Bahvest, if CI and overall market sentiment quite hot , he will tarik handbrake. Not necessary bad, but he will just follow the makan angin off pace. KK7198, this is like jockey on a joyride, but no relationship whatsoever to Joyvest la.

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-03 14:13 | Report Abuse

The ores was sent to China to extract the Gold,Copper,Silver etc ,so missing in actions I guess.
If new managements can put security in place,then good results can come in later.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-03 14:13 | Report Abuse

Mr, Robert Waters, I haven't had lunch yet, so brains lacking sugar: What is Bre-X?

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-03 14:27 | Report Abuse

@Cicakman
If new managements can put security in place,then good results can come in later.

Cicakman, that is why i am not so concern about the present, as of now. I am not concern about so much about how much gold. That is historical and present. What is important Bahvest has mining Licence, and the learning curves. Assets and technology can be purchased, no problem. With mining licence, can dig for anything, any minerals including ancient burial grounds containing artifacts and antiques and whatsoever. Bro, cross over to Kalimantan, what is potentially known for? In fact Sabah has explored and exploited mineral content fully?

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-03 14:28 | Report Abuse

Therefore on long term is ok cz all the ores are still there.

Income

11,126 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-07-03 14:28 | Report Abuse

Bre-X= Brexit…

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-03 14:32 | Report Abuse

Kalimantan got lots of Blue Gemstone.

Post a Comment