BAHVEST RESOURCES BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): BAHVEST (0098)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.01 (1.41%)

Day's Change

0.69 - 0.72

Trading Volume

10 people like this.

22,676 comment(s). Last comment by IlmuKhodam 1 day ago

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-05 09:59 | Report Abuse

Heart must be strong if long term.
Cannot daily check how much got in bank account bahh..

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-05 09:59 | Report Abuse

kk7198
https://youtu.be/IjvF7gUkwG8

Bro, I rerun 3 times watching at the top of the straight: I noticed Equinox has the human response, he already knew what had to be done. Cristoffe made virtually no effort at the top of the straight to urge Equinox to accelerate. Bro, this is a smart horse, has brains that can be programmed.

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-05 10:02 | Report Abuse

A sure making money counter that can beat Bank Rakyat.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-05 10:10 | Report Abuse

moonslayer274 bro, so true...looks like Equinox will clinch 2023 World Champion. Coming up is Bahvest.....the outsider and no hoper turns into a giant slayer. The next Seattle Slew,a triple crown winner in 1977. He even beat Affirmed, the triple crown winner in 1978 in a rematch race.Seattle Slew,a stallion until a few months before his passing away at 28 years old.

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-05 10:22 | Report Abuse

Chartwise says possible by Friday can see something more positive.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-05 11:05 | Report Abuse

kk7198
https://www.racingandsports.com.au/thoroughbred/horse/equinox/1765418

The sire of Equinox is the grandson of Sunday Silence. After his retirement from racing, Sunday Silence attracted little support by breeders in the United States and was exported to Japan. He was the Leading Sire in Japan on thirteen occasions.

I think our national stud farm will bungkus in the near future. Most probably bleeding profusely financially. Hope the leadership of Gomen of the day will continue just to support its on going concern. I have lost touch with the national racing scene, but i reckon it has no life compared to the 70's -late 90's. I dont even know where is the location of our Selangor Turf Club now after shifting from Sg Besi., where trainers used to occupy that 2-3 star roadside Hotel.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-05 11:11 | Report Abuse

cicakman
Chartwise says possible by Friday can see something more positive.

Bro, volume now daily not so huge anymore. Which I think is good. Senang sikit market maker mau goreng dalam WoK. If ada ramai short run players, halfway setengah jalan minta berhenti goreng la, sebab nak keluar, sebab tak boleh tahan panas. Kalau ramai orang tak percaya ini counter lagi bagus. Jadi market maker tak ada interference.

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-05 11:31 | Report Abuse

Much better got ppl out as long one of the richest man from Kretam still interested and lead BV.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-05 11:41 | Report Abuse

Cicakman;
Dia punya interest ni strong, bro, Kalu tidak hostile takeover untuk apa? Bro, Sabah ni masih virgin lagi ke dari segi prospecting for minerals? I think BV maybe the first few players that is looking to the future? Bro, in your opinion, Sabah started into major mining bila?
Bro, kalau ini counter nak scam pun, bagus juga. Cepat sikit kita boleh capai kita punya target price and sayonara.

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-05 11:42 | Report Abuse

Cannot talk much anymore. Difficult cz got gurkha ppl see look see look and take advantage.

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-05 11:45 | Report Abuse

No wonder uncle intrested in Bornoil too.It's about long term business.
Sayonara.

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-05 14:28 | Report Abuse

Moon,Bv is one of the largest gold mine.Yg bikin kacau itu org gila bah.
Yg buat samseng mungkin geng sama.
He know lots of harta karun underneath but too greedy and curi during the process of extractions.
B4 curi FYR was good,then what it means?

Posted by Robert Waters > 2023-07-05 14:47 | Report Abuse

You guys still here ?
Go out. Have some fun. Take midweek afternoon off.
:-)

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-05 14:57 | Report Abuse

Cicakman, if gangster disturbance, I think small matter, Uncle also not short of Taiko's in his phone book. For all we know if the 2 gangster group meet, Uncle's assasin will whack sapu all.
Bro, If underneath is rich in gold and other minerals, if geological exploration is conducted in other areas in Sabah, you ingat possibly ada minerals? I think so. Same land mass bukan? Bro the whole continental shelf yang bersempadan Sabah Saeawak Kalimantan,, I think Virgin la, Maybe orang tak berani atau belum explore using current day technology.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-05 14:59 | Report Abuse

Waters, why not? Cime in again and join us to Melbourne,comes next Nov. Lt's summertime in Down Under.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-05 15:04 | Report Abuse

FYI Mr Robert Waters, I am not even looking at any trading screen. I am least perturbed with what happens to the share market daily. I am doing my work now which i enjoy. And part and parcel of enjoyment in my life is when i sit around in conversation with friends, regardless, whether virtual or in person.
Looking at trading screens, bro, is not my preoccupation.

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-05 15:33 | Report Abuse

I have enter Kalimatan by road friom Kucing > Sarikei > Tembedu to Pontuanak.
Thru Jakarta > Semarang n cross over to Pengkalan Bun Kalimantan > Gunung Aru and Balikpapan
Kalimantan are the most peacefull place in the world and everything still untouchable pure
Positive impact to Sabah will come in when Jakarta fully shift capital to Nusantara .
Best fresh place in the world bah.
Currently they mine Gemstone.

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-05 15:36 | Report Abuse

I bet lots of Gold there too,I have been there soI know bah.
There lots of Transmigrasi @ FELDA like in M"sia.

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-05 16:02 | Report Abuse

Current they mine anything kampung styles.Later coming soon Indo gamin will need better technologies meah!

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-05 16:04 | Report Abuse

Boss say keep just quiet.
I gtg brader ..🤣

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-05 16:05 | Report Abuse

Wah, cicakman valuable info, you punya travel in least known parts of the world, seems intriguing. You macam itu Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Income

11,126 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-07-05 16:24 | Report Abuse

Dracula son does gld dredging in Land next to Bv. OMG
https://youtube.com/shorts/GXm9UXyb3l0?feature=share

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-05 16:43 | Report Abuse

cicakman
Bro,I visited PT Minamas Kalimantan n PT Salim Sumatera to do Astnomet works for late Dat.Khalid bah 🤣
Sandakan Bay and whole of Sabah bah

So bro, There are settlements in Kalimantan. Bro, conditions dekat situ, kalau you estimate is it like in the 60's or 70's. So there are accessible roads, by 4WD?

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-05 16:49 | Report Abuse

At the end of the day,boss will always say I m wrong but I always reply ,it is not I m wrong I m not accurate only bah:)

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-05 16:57 | Report Abuse

Way back 40 years ago but peacefull life.
4WD acornd rosak no repair cz not worth n no badget ,difficult to get spare parts..Pakai sampai hancur .
Road are ok,tapi kalau selisih other vehicles hands must be inside kalau tidak kodong.Normally they prefer to use hon at most konar bah.
They have roadblok tol using 200 liters drums for derma mosque.

The best part they served you lunch wth Gold Fish :) What fish you think?

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-05 17:02 | Report Abuse

Ikan apa itu bro, takkan itu gold fish people usually rare as fish exhibit.

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-05 17:08 | Report Abuse

Ikan Talapia Merah is Gold Fish.

Best to buy take home.
Batu Kecubung Biru @ Blue Kecubung or the red one.
Crocodile Dick @ kontol buaya kering.
Hati Beruang.
Akar Kayu inside bottol is the best.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-05 17:13 | Report Abuse

Unique juga Bro, your experience. So now at least we know what lies in the playground for Bahvest to tackle and expand.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-05 17:20 | Report Abuse

Income
Dracula son does gld dredging in Land next to Bv. OMG
https://youtube.com/shorts/GXm9UXyb3l0?feature=share

VK lingam correct, correct correct,, Now no Bahvest, so DIY la. Sampai tua la itu Dracula.

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-05 17:34 | Report Abuse

Moon,you did ask about Gold In Kalimantan.
The13th Regency Central Kalimantan name is " Gunung Mas .

>25 years ago nobody know Tawau got Gold.Now ppl fight for it.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-05 17:40 | Report Abuse

moon n cicakman, no wonder by hook or by crook, Dracula still wants back Bahvest. Watch Dracula told all to the newsman. Surely Bahvest is otw to Flemington, Melbourne.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-05 18:24 | Report Abuse

Bahvest , the next Equinox.

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-05 18:31 | Report Abuse

Why that place was name
"Gunung Mas" you can check the interesting history behind it.
So some place in Boreno have good quantity of golds.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-05 18:38 | Report Abuse

Cicak Bro, rare earth too. This one is very precious mineral in future when China's rare earth is slowly depleting. China now controls 60% of world output.

fl888

7,692 posts

Posted by fl888 > 2023-07-05 19:12 | Report Abuse

Court injunction granted in favour of FL temporary..

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-05 19:20 | Report Abuse

kk7198
moon n cicakman, no wonder by hook or by crook, Dracula still wants back Bahvest. Watch Dracula told all to the newsman. Surely Bahvest is otw to Flemington, Melbourne.

Bro, I dont want to seem prejudice, but aiyoo... to let Dracula continue as MD, after listening to him talk, under the helm of Dracula, I think Bahvest will go nowhere, dead end. A suitable next move for Dracula would be in politics. If the interview did not identify Dracula by title,, and if I was being new to the issue, I would guess that Dracula was one of the mining supervisor at the processing plant. He reminds me much about his statesman: Bung Mukhtar.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-05 19:24 | Report Abuse

cicakman
Why that place was name
"Gunung Mas" you can check the interesting history behind it.
So some place in Boreno have good quantity of golds.

hmm, interesting, will do some checking up.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-05 19:26 | Report Abuse

kk7198
Bahvest , the next Equinox.
Most common feature about both: The Gift of God.

Income

11,126 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-07-05 19:36 | Report Abuse

Moon,
Dracula has no choice but to take care of pygmy elephant in Sabah in his too much free time.
https://youtube.com/shorts/HsZrlCdOnuQ?feature=share

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-05 19:39 | Report Abuse

kk7198
Cicak Bro, rare earth too. This one is very precious mineral in future when China's rare earth is slowly depleting. China now controls 60% of world output.

Bro, if the video at BT. Mantri describes Bahvest, then that is only the tip of the Iceberg. The beginning. When you consider rare earth, that would make Bahvest a new runner at the starting gates that would give the top 10 miners, like Glencore and Rio Tinto,a run for their money. Fuyoh.... why not, imagination is the precursor to hope. Bro, in the near future, institutional stock. Hmmm. we bought at the beginning 20/25 sen. Do we allow institutions to chase for this stock. Oh why not, go ahead, buy as much as you want to.....😄😁😂

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-05 20:17 | Report Abuse

Well said,moon bro. My lowest bought was 0.12 sen. Of course I am still holding some at Class 3 level. Overall is comfortable at current Class 4 price. Prepare to hold for the entire 2024. I still hold small amount of Allianz and Panamy and quite many in gloves too. What do think, sell everything and dump them to Bahvest? Your advice is my life,ha,ha,...just joking. Good to have your opinion. Thanks,bro.

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2023-07-05 22:00 | Report Abuse

At last, Bahvest has applied & obtained the injunction against the landlord... Breathtaking day tomorrow...

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-05 22:30 | Report Abuse

KK7198: Wow you are seeking a solution and answer to a million dollar question: as much as you face this below purchase value predicament, out there under the weight of varying economic pressures impacting markets, I bet you this is nothing new. Bro, there are thousands out there living with this dilemma. And to people of your stature and exposure to multi-variable experiences, I reckon this disparity you encounter is not of major concern.
My recommendations:
1) Conservative, no knee jerk or spur of the moment decisions, no looking back and providing a 5 year time horizon, and focus on categories.
2) Allianz and Panamy: in my opinion maintain. I consider Bursa has reached near bottom, Bro, Our dilemma now stems from the uncalled for economic shutdown for about 2 years. What we are going thru now is the reality and physical pain from that decision. I foresee in another 2 years, in 2025 we will gather strong momentum. But the only reservation is that our companies are less exciting now because of the nature of the business, sort of mundane and boring, like difficult to see them answering questions like what next for future growth. Panamy and Allianz will improve, if CI climbs.
3) the gloves need to be tweaked. In my opinion they have lost their appeal. In fact COVID only provided them the temporary reprieve before the spiral ride down began: 2 indicators a) The glove player Hartalega who originally provided livelihoods resulting in the development of a township at Ijok, made a big decision of taking a big hit, closing ops at IJOK, and rationalizing production focus at the Nilai Plant. (b) Giants Top G, Harta, Kossan, Supermax in total perhaps about 150 manufacturing plants and the other me too manufacturers create supply overcapacity.
Criteria to rectify disparity of glove share inventory value should be % increase/decrease not rgt/ sen differences. I am not sure, how much is the % reduction in your glove prices, but in my opinion the more nagging issue is the condition of market demand versus manufacturer oversupply. The agony is further aggravated by global manufacturers mostly located in this country and listed in Bursa. And overcapacity is a sticky problem.
For gloves, do an impairment exercise, sell and convert to Industrial products, sub-sector Metals, none other than Bahvest. Bahvest still only new kid on the block. Yet to reach maturity. Alternatively, you might consider carrying out this exercise by stages,
Most of all, lets hope for the best.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-05 22:45 | Report Abuse

Income:
Moon,
Dracula has no choice but to take care of pygmy elephant in Sabah in his too much free time.
https://youtube.com/shorts/HsZrlCdOnuQ?feature=share

Bro, in truth, the court sentenced him for imprisonment, but he appealed and ask to be banished to a region where he can repent and do service to community. So they found him a place to serve pygmy elephants, but far away from society, so as to prevent him from starting a new village of blood sucking vampires. Before he left to serve his sentence, I sat down together with him over a cup of tea near Tawau market. He was spotted a bit tanned on the skin now and thinner in body frame. And he cried a bit, with spots of tears rolling on his cheeks. Sad!

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-05 22:46 | Report Abuse

Thanks moonslayer274 bro. So true...glove is a sunset industry. I will switch them to Bahvest and maybe some warrant too. Gloves had made many rich and poor too.Like what youarewelcome88 think...yes,tomorrow will be an exciting day for Bahvest.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-05 23:03 | Report Abuse

fl888 , youarewelcome88
I saw a glimpse of the bursa report, But have yet to read it between the lines to get a more detailed picture of things to come. Without Bahvest now, Dracula is only a rent seeker, difficult to justify as concession holder to authorities without operating.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-05 23:08 | Report Abuse

KK7198, Relax Bro, we have gone thru various ups and downs and various happenstance in life, whats important is we live to fight another battle another day. In Bursa, there are no heroes, only survivors.

Post a Comment